Other Resources The Political Joe » Here she comes again Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-07-10 8:57 AM

User image

Pro
Tejas
Subject: Here she comes again
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/10/bill-hillary-clinton-sur...

"Oooooh, look honey, it's the Clinton's! They're just like us, they fly commercial too! Squeeel!"

Think she's ready for round 3? New approach being she's just a regular gal like you and me? The common folk vs. the mega wealthy? I think our girl is ready to roll again.

2018-07-10 9:22 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: RE: Here she comes again
Originally posted by mdg2003

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/10/bill-hillary-clinton-sur...

"Oooooh, look honey, it's the Clinton's! They're just like us, they fly commercial too! Squeeel!"

Think she's ready for round 3? New approach being she's just a regular gal like you and me? The common folk vs. the mega wealthy? I think our girl is ready to roll again.

When was the last time she drove a car, mowed the grass, changed the sheets or made her bed, did a load of laundry, washed dishes, vacuumed, took out the trash, cleaned a toilet, cooked her own dinner, paid her electric bill or went grocery shopping to buy toilet paper, milk and eggs?

Edited by Rogillio 2018-07-10 9:24 AM
2018-07-10 1:53 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Bronze member

Originally posted by Rogillio
Originally posted by mdg2003 http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/10/bill-hillary-clinton-sur... "Oooooh, look honey, it's the Clinton's! They're just like us, they fly commercial too! Squeeel!" Think she's ready for round 3? New approach being she's just a regular gal like you and me? The common folk vs. the mega wealthy? I think our girl is ready to roll again.
When was the last time she drove a car, mowed the grass, changed the sheets or made her bed, did a load of laundry, washed dishes, vacuumed, took out the trash, cleaned a toilet, cooked her own dinner, paid her electric bill or went grocery shopping to buy toilet paper, milk and eggs?

You just described everything I did yesterday lol !!

2018-07-10 1:56 PM
in reply to: trigal38

User image

Pro

Originally posted by trigal38

Originally posted by mdg2003 http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/10/bill-hillary-clinton-sur... "Oooooh, look honey, it's the Clinton's! They're just like us, they fly commercial too! Squeeel!" Think she's ready for round 3? New approach being she's just a regular gal like you and me? The common folk vs. the mega wealthy? I think our girl is ready to roll again.

Madam President!!!!

2018-07-10 1:59 PM
in reply to: trigal38

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by trigal38

Exactly. This is what ordinary people do everyday and why it is hard for rich politicians (and that includes Trump) to really connect with everyday people.
2018-07-11 10:15 AM

User image

Pro
Tejas
The narrative will be that she's spent the summer with the Dalai Lama and decided material things no longer matter. Trump on the other hand is MEGA rich and continuing to amass wealth while serving as POTUS. As usual, the media will give her a pass and never bother to check her Dalai Lama story, ignore the ridiculous speaking fees and dutifully play up the flying commercial story. By the time they're through spinning it, you'd think they flew Frontier, in the back. Not Delta, in the front.

It'll be a wealth comparison show. While the Clintons are wealthy beyond means, they're nowhere near the wealth of DT. Class warfare 101, a DNC favorite and 'go to' narrative when all else fails.

2018-07-11 11:24 AM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by mdg2003

The narrative will be that she's spent the summer with the Dalai Lama and decided material things no longer matter. Trump on the other hand is MEGA rich and continuing to amass wealth while serving as POTUS. As usual, the media will give her a pass and never bother to check her Dalai Lama story, ignore the ridiculous speaking fees and dutifully play up the flying commercial story. By the time they're through spinning it, you'd think they flew Frontier, in the back. Not Delta, in the front.

It'll be a wealth comparison show. While the Clintons are wealthy beyond means, they're nowhere near the wealth of DT. Class warfare 101, a DNC favorite and 'go to' narrative when all else fails.

You are with Delta aren't you Mike?

Last week we flew Delta to Philly. My son is doing an internship with a law firm there this summer so we decided to go visit and be tourists. Anyway, on the flight back there was a card in my seat when I got on the plane. It was a thank-you note hand written by the flight attendant. Very nice person touch. Presumably this was for frequent first class flyers? I thought it petty cool.
2018-07-11 12:31 PM

User image

Pro
Tejas
I work for the other megamerger sh**show.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Here she comes again Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Should Trump run again?

Started by Rogillio
Views: 299 Posts: 6

2018-04-23 3:16 PM tuwood