Other Resources The Political Joe » 16 year old Greta speaking on climate change at UN Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 4

2019-10-04 12:48 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: RE: 16 year old Greta speaking on climate change at UN
My guess is Biden cannot wait to give Greta a big hug.

Sorry, it’s not easy being me. Sometimes I just go for the low hanging fruit.

2019-10-04 5:36 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

, Arizona
Could be worse, she could be meeting a president who says like "If she weren't my daughter I'd be dating her" or have to worry where should might be "grabbed" if she met him. I mean Biden is creepy for sure, but damn... he will never be the scumbag Trump is.
2019-10-04 6:55 PM
in reply to: Synon

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Synon Could be worse, she could be meeting a president who says like "If she weren't my daughter I'd be dating her" or have to worry where should might be "grabbed" if she met him. I mean Biden is creepy for sure, but damn... he will never be the scumbag Trump is.

lol, nice try. 

a serial child sniffer is better in your mind than a guy who says something about consensual sexual act between adult women?

2019-10-04 11:06 PM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

, Arizona
consensual

Hmm.. you sure you know what that word means? I guess you need to tell all those women who came forward with sexual assault and rape that it was consensual, they just didn't know it. As if fantasizing about his own daughter wasn't nasty enough...

It baffles me how folks give Trump a pass on literally everything. Yeah, a serial "child sniffer" is a hell of a lot better than a serial rapist. It was all a coincidence, a big conspiracy to "get him"... you will tell yourselves anything to absolve any wrongdoing. I guess if that's what you need to tell yourselves to sleep at night.

"I Could Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Shoot Somebody And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters"
No doubt he's absolutely right, really sad state of affairs.
2019-10-05 6:50 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Yeah but what about....

NM.

I just think it is shameful to use an disturbed child for political gain. You cannot refute her because then you’d be a bully. Which is precisely why she is the new face of climate alarmism. If you turn off the sound and watch her video she might just as well be talking about how she didn’t have a date for the junior prom.
2019-10-05 9:40 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Synon
consensual
Hmm.. you sure you know what that word means? I guess you need to tell all those women who came forward with sexual assault and rape that it was consensual, they just didn't know it. As if fantasizing about his own daughter wasn't nasty enough... It baffles me how folks give Trump a pass on literally everything. Yeah, a serial "child sniffer" is a hell of a lot better than a serial rapist. It was all a coincidence, a big conspiracy to "get him"... you will tell yourselves anything to absolve any wrongdoing. I guess if that's what you need to tell yourselves to sleep at night. "I Could Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Shoot Somebody And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters" No doubt he's absolutely right, really sad state of affairs.

Nah, I just lay down.....and then I'm asleep.  Sometimes I don't make it out of my recliner. 

But yeah, it has been a big conspiracy to get him....but nobody can, because the entire damn system, and everybody in it,  in Washington is broken.  It was going to take someone who doesn't care if he gets muddy to fix it.....and here we are.   At least be honest, you don't give a rip about corruption or anything else....you just want your way, like all liberals.  You hate President Trump....we get it, but we don't care.  The line is clearly drawn now.....that's a good thing.

It'll be fine.....get some sleep. 

Edited by Left Brain 2019-10-05 10:07 AM

2019-10-05 10:52 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Originally posted by Left Brain
the entire damn system, and everybody in it,  in Washington is broken.  It was going to take someone who doesn't care if he gets muddy to fix it.....and here we are.  

Serious question. I am trying to not be biased

Is he fixing it or making it worse ? Maybe he's just bringing it to the absolute breaking point ?

2019-10-05 10:57 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
I agree Dems don’t see to care about corruption. I posted a long time ago that if Mueller found evidence of treason I would personally supply the rope to hang Trump.

I find it ironic that the same Dems who don’t want to investigate Biden said if Trump is innocent he has nothing to fear from the Mueller investigation. Seems the same should hold for Biden! If he is innocent he should embrace the investigation to exonerate himself and clear his name once and for all.

If someone had accused me of embezzling from Boeing and someone called for an investigation I would say, yes, please do! Bring it on!
2019-10-05 11:42 AM
in reply to: marcag

User image

Pro

Originally posted by marcag
Originally posted by Left Brain the entire damn system, and everybody in it,  in Washington is broken.  It was going to take someone who doesn't care if he gets muddy to fix it.....and here we are.  
Serious question. I am trying to not be biased Is he fixing it or making it worse ? Maybe he's just bringing it to the absolute breaking point ?

He's exposing it.....time will tell if it makes it better or worse....but how much worse could it get?

It's funny, but if you (collective you) don't REALLY follow the news, and you just use one source, I can see how you could think that this is all Trump's fault.  That's just not the case.  I know why liberals hate him, but that's not the same as why Democrat politicians hate him.  They hate him because he's NOT a politician, and he doesn't have to care what they think. 

I think Donald Trump was the right guy at the right time.  If the Dems would get out of his way this country would soar to unprecedented heights.....and that's a problem for them.

He will easily be re-elected.....watch and see.  And if the Dems run Warren it'll be a landslide of Reagan/Mondale proportion.

2019-10-05 11:53 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

, Arizona
How many indictments, guilty pleas and convictions were the result of the Mueller investigation? Manafort, Kilimnik, Stone, Flynn, Gates, Cohen, Papadopoulos... but it's the dems who don't care about corruption? Remind me who on that list is a dem?

Asking foreign governments to "investigate" your political rivals family while withholding military aid, and now with China in the midst of trade talks... but it's the dems who don't care about corruption?

Another "fifth avenue" situation, but yall will find any excuse to deflect the issue. Hunter's position is obvious nepotism (Trump would know all about that), but lets not pretend this isn't a purely politically motivated attack. The fact that he is involving foreign governments to do his dirty work is despicable.
2019-10-05 12:35 PM

User image

Pro
LMAO. This impeachment show is all about putting out smoke before Barr's investigation of FISAgate becomes public....if you don't know that you aren't paying attention.This is easy stuff.....try to keep up.

Edited by Left Brain 2019-10-05 12:36 PM

2019-10-05 12:48 PM

User image

, Arizona

LMAO. This impeachment show is all about putting out smoke before Barr's investigation of FISAgate becomes public....if you don't know that you aren't paying attention.This is easy stuff.....try to keep up.

Trump is actively using foreign governments to influence elections but LOOK OVER HERE! Thanks for proving my point, nothing but deflection and corruption. What a swamp...
2019-10-05 1:38 PM

User image

Pro
Trump is actively investigating election fraud from 2016, get over it. Pace yourself......you've got 5 more years....and maybe a lifetime once the Dems get finished destroying your party. LOL
2019-10-05 10:56 PM

User image

, Arizona

Trump is actively investigating election fraud from 2016, get over it. Pace yourself......you've got 5 more years....and maybe a lifetime once the Dems get finished destroying your party. LOL

I'm ready LB. The world goes on.

Oh, don't forget to send in your checks to the hush money fund, who knows what else he tracked in from the swamp lol
2019-10-06 6:32 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Trump is actively using foreign governments to influence elections but LOOK OVER HERE! Thanks for proving my point, nothing but deflection and corruption. What a swamp...

Why do you assume Ukraine investigating the Bidens will influence our election? Are you saying he is corrupt and the Ukrainians will find the corruption? If he is innocent the he should welcome the investigation!

I’ve heard the FBI say that they never announce criminal investigations. So it is quite possible the DOJ is already investigating Biden and Trump knows this and knows the FBI needs Ukraine help.

2019-10-06 9:20 AM

User image

Pro
Originally posted by Left BrainTrump is actively investigating election fraud from 2016, get over it. Pace yourself......you've got 5 more years....and maybe a lifetime once the Dems get finished destroying your party. LOL
I'm ready LB. The world goes on.Oh, don't forget to send in your checks to the hush money fund, who knows what else he tracked in from the swamp lol
Money??? Hell, I don't even belong to the NRA. I enjoy the circus, but I have to be paid to actually be involved. Still, its not hard to see whats really going on if you pay attention.

2019-10-09 7:10 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Left Brain LMAO. This impeachment show is all about putting out smoke before Barr's investigation of FISAgate becomes public....if you don't know that you aren't paying attention.This is easy stuff.....try to keep up.

It astounds me how much you believe the propaganda you read on the internet.  You've covered almost every anti-Trump made up belief in this thread and you appear to genuinely believe them.
I guess I'd just recommend you diversify your news sources a little bit and be a little more skeptical of what you read on the internet. 

I know you WANT to believe things against Trump are true, but that doesn't make them true.  Ironically the team you're rooting for IS doing a lot of the things you're accusing Trump of doing, but you can't see it, I'm assuming because you don't want to see it.

2019-10-09 5:06 PM

User image

, Arizona
Originally posted by tuwood

Originally posted by Left Brain LMAO. This impeachment show is all about putting out smoke before Barr's investigation of FISAgate becomes public....if you don't know that you aren't paying attention.This is easy stuff.....try to keep up.

It astounds me how much you believe the propaganda you read on the internet.  You've covered almost every anti-Trump made up belief in this thread and you appear to genuinely believe them.
I guess I'd just recommend you diversify your news sources a little bit and be a little more skeptical of what you read on the internet. 

I know you WANT to believe things against Trump are true, but that doesn't make them true.  Ironically the team you're rooting for IS doing a lot of the things you're accusing Trump of doing, but you can't see it, I'm assuming because you don't want to see it.

Propaganda? It's fake news even when Trump himself confirms it eh? Then he asked China to do the same, he fully admits to making the "requests" that just coincidentally have to do with searching for dirt on the frontrunner right before an election. Oh please... you don't need a "media source" to understand why he picked out a very specific person and the expectation for his "special favor". Everything about the man reeks, you see it perfectly well with the opposition but you seem to be completely blind to anything that Trump does just like the rest of his fifth avenue supporters. You really should take your own advice. When he was elected I actually had a glimmer of hope that him not being a politician would keep his word and fix some of the corruption and abuse of power, but he's as dirty as they come.

The fact that you think I'm "rooting for the democrats" shows me you're living in the same bubble as some of the other guys here. If Trump saw a problem he should have involved the DOJ and let them handle it and they can work with Ukraine or whomever, I'd have no problem with that, not some personal favor with a carrot of the defense aid they were promised but have not delivered on.

China's response:
"We have no intention of intervening in the domestic affairs of the United States."

Edited by Synon 2019-10-09 5:07 PM
2019-10-10 9:01 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by tuwood

Propaganda? It's fake news even when Trump himself confirms it eh? Then he asked China to do the same, he fully admits to making the "requests" that just coincidentally have to do with searching for dirt on the frontrunner right before an election. Oh please... you don't need a "media source" to understand why he picked out a very specific person and the expectation for his "special favor". Everything about the man reeks, you see it perfectly well with the opposition but you seem to be completely blind to anything that Trump does just like the rest of his fifth avenue supporters. You really should take your own advice. When he was elected I actually had a glimmer of hope that him not being a politician would keep his word and fix some of the corruption and abuse of power, but he's as dirty as they come. The fact that you think I'm "rooting for the democrats" shows me you're living in the same bubble as some of the other guys here. If Trump saw a problem he should have involved the DOJ and let them handle it and they can work with Ukraine or whomever, I'd have no problem with that, not some personal favor with a carrot of the defense aid they were promised but have not delivered on. China's response: "We have no intention of intervening in the domestic affairs of the United States."

Please see my earlier post.  You are hearing what you WANT to hear.  When you pretend that Ukraine and China are election interference when all the factual evidence proves otherwise and even the IG said is baseless, it's sill for you to keep parroting your desires as factual events. 

Think about it, you're basically saying that as long as a criminal fills out a presidential candidate form the US government and it's chief law enforcement officer are unable to investigate any corruption.  Seriously, that's what you're desiring.  Well, when it's democrats that are the targets anyways.

2019-10-22 7:18 PM

User image

, Arizona
Just posted on Fox
"Acting U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Bill Taylor testified unequivocally Tuesday that President Trump pushed Ukraine to investigate both election interference and a company linked to former Vice President Joe Biden's son -- and was willing to hold up military aid and a White House meeting to get a public announcement from the country that the probes were underway."

All this after Mulvany's "we do that all the time" admission regarding quid pro quo.

And Trump is still adamant that there was no quid pro quo?

Am I still hearing only what I want to hear? Or are you? Just another day on fifth ave right?
2019-10-22 7:23 PM

User image

Pro
LOL. if nobody in the Ukraine knew that aid was on the table you are dead in the water.....and it looks like you are. Unfortunately for you, there is a legal standard for quid pro quo. Another nothing burger....the Dems are dopey on this stuff.....but keep following Adam Schiff....off a cliff. HAHAHA!!! Trump may not be politically savvy.....but Schiff is an absolute moron. This entire fiasco is a joke.

Edited by Left Brain 2019-10-22 7:29 PM

2019-10-22 7:42 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Synon Just posted on Fox "Acting U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Bill Taylor testified unequivocally Tuesday that President Trump pushed Ukraine to investigate both election interference and a company linked to former Vice President Joe Biden's son -- and was willing to hold up military aid and a White House meeting to get a public announcement from the country that the probes were underway." All this after Mulvany's "we do that all the time" admission regarding quid pro quo. And Trump is still adamant that there was no quid pro quo? Am I still hearing only what I want to hear? Or are you? Just another day on fifth ave right?

lol, you guys really don't learn do you.

in his official statement he said that he "sensed", "overheard", and "was told"... 

omg, another anonymous third party who heard from somebody who said something... It's over for DRUMPF now... 

Just so you have a better context for your outrage.  You're outraged that your President doesn't want to send more money to a corrupt country that "lost" the last $1.8B we gave to them.  We're also learning that a big portion of that money was funneled back to Democratic party members and their families in the past.

You hate Trump so much that you can't see the forrest in front of your eyes because there's so many trees in the way.  I mean, you can get excited about this if you want, but I'll try and let you down easy it is 100% of nothing and is likely (my guess) intentional to get the media to expose yet more corruption at the hands of the former administration.

This is all likely to continue trickling out between now and next years election.  Americans and the world are going to truly learn just how corrupt the Democratic party and Obama are.  Thank God for Trump!

2019-10-22 7:55 PM

User image

Pro
Be careful, Tony.....it's another BOMBSHELL!!!
2019-10-23 5:25 PM

User image

, Arizona

LOL. if nobody in the Ukraine knew that aid was on the table you are dead in the water.....and it looks like you are.

From Taylor's opening testimony:
"Also on July 20, I had a phone conversation with Mr. Danyliuk, during which he
conveyed to me that President Zelenskyy did not want to be used as a pawn in a
U.S. re-election campaign."

Ukraine knew. Duh.

Which is it going to be LB? Moving the goalpost, deflection, or both?
2019-10-23 5:28 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Left Brain LOL. if nobody in the Ukraine knew that aid was on the table you are dead in the water.....and it looks like you are.
From Taylor's opening testimony: "Also on July 20, I had a phone conversation with Mr. Danyliuk, during which he conveyed to me that President Zelenskyy did not want to be used as a pawn in a U.S. re-election campaign." Ukraine knew. Duh. Which is it going to be LB? Moving the goalpost, deflection, or both?

You really going all in on this one?

Let me know how that works out for you.  I kind of feel sorry for the Trump haters, because it must get old having your hopes of overthrowing Trump dashed repeatedly for the past three years.
Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I remember when political parties tried winning elections at the ballot box. 

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » 16 year old Greta speaking on climate change at UN Rss Feed  

of 4

RELATED POSTS

We just lost 2 more years. LOL

Started by Left Brain
Views: 833 Posts: 19

2019-05-14 11:43 PM Left Brain

Voting age to 16?

Started by Rogillio
Views: 509 Posts: 4

2019-03-16 6:44 AM trigal38

Princess (and heir apparent) of the House speaks

Started by Rogillio