Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2020-02-24 12:00 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

DC
Subject: RE: Meanwhile....
Originally posted by Left Brain

I agree with that.....I wish it wasn't that way.

Unfortunately, there is no other conclusion to draw after watching the 3 years since President Trump was elected.  I don't care what the Democrats/Liberals want.....it's a NO from me....on ALL OF IT.  

How about "no from me" regarding policy. I wish, for our children, that we can get beyond labels ("liberal"/"conservative") and do the right thing. 360... We should all be mad as hell that Russia's messing w/our elections. Totally NOT a liberal/conservative matter. It's a U.S. matter. Let's once again stand together!

2020-02-24 12:37 PM
in reply to: Porfirio

User image

Pro
Are they? Latest reports are that the intelligence was "exagerrated".. and then another report that Sanders knew a month ago Russia was trying to help him. I have no idea, nor do I have any social media accounts. I will see if the Russians are coming up my sewer drains or in my backyard.....where's my tin foil hat?
2020-02-25 9:12 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Originally posted by Porfirio

I agree with that.....I wish it wasn't that way.

Unfortunately, there is no other conclusion to draw after watching the 3 years since President Trump was elected.  I don't care what the Democrats/Liberals want.....it's a NO from me....on ALL OF IT.  

How about "no from me" regarding policy. I wish, for our children, that we can get beyond labels ("liberal"/"conservative") and do the right thing. 360... We should all be mad as hell that Russia's messing w/our elections. Totally NOT a liberal/conservative matter. It's a U.S. matter. Let's once again stand together!

The russians want chaos and divisiveness. The don't seem to have to meddle to get that.
2020-02-25 11:40 AM
in reply to: marcag

User image

Pro

Exactly!!

2020-02-25 3:18 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro
By all accounts the latest "Russia is meddling" hype is more unsubstantiated garbage from Democrats. The intelligence community has stated there is actually no evidence of it and that the report was exaggerated. Surely the intelligence community is not lying (right Porfirio?)....so let's see, who does that leave? Surely not Adan Schiff and his merry band of leaking idiots on the intelligence committee.... which should be re-named at this point. LMAO

Edited by Left Brain 2020-02-25 3:21 PM
2020-02-25 4:07 PM

User image

DC

By all accounts the latest "Russia is meddling" hype is more unsubstantiated garbage from Democrats. The intelligence community has stated there is actually no evidence of it and that the report was exaggerated. Surely the intelligence community is not lying (right Porfirio?)....so let's see, who does that leave? Surely not Adan Schiff and his merry band of leaking idiots on the intelligence committee.... which should be re-named at this point. LMAO

How would the Democrats benefit from this? I ask because again, I think people have already decided on how they're going vote.

2020-02-25 4:48 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Originally posted by Porfirio

How would the Democrats benefit from this? I ask because again, I think people have already decided on how they're going vote.

There is a tendency to not like anyone associated with or being the benefactor of Russian help.
It's goes was back....you even have a name for it.

2020-02-25 6:34 PM
in reply to: marcag

User image

Pro
Nobody benefits at all....the Dems obviously believe that the "Russian collusion" story is worthy. It's actually stupid. The Russians didn't change a single vote that was cast.....and they won't this time either. Are they on social media mucking things up?.....I would think the answer to that is ....of course. We do that to foreign elections as well. It's a "meh" story.
2020-02-25 6:56 PM

User image

Pro

Speaking of Russia.....now members of the USA hockey team that defeated Russia are now being vilified for appearing with the President wearing MAGA hats.  Man, seriously, who cares what Democrats think about anything?

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Meanwhile.... Rss Feed  

of 2