Other Resources The Political Joe » Election Audits Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2021-06-09 6:44 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Election Audits
“Former Obama AG Eric Holder Says DOJ Should Stop 2020 Election Audit of Maricopa County”

Aside from the DOJ lacking authority to interfere with state elections, the idea that auditing the election somehow “damages our democracy” is insane!

If someone accused me of a serious crime such a murder I would welcome an investigation to clear my name and remove any shadow of doubt. One cannot help but think the pushback on the audits indicates consciousnesses of guilt. To quote the Joker, “Why so scared?”

When Trump was investigated for nearly 3 years many said they should just end the special council. I disagreed and thought the only way to clear Trump was to let the investigation continue. In the end he was exonerated of collusion with the Russians. Had he been found to have committed treason I’d of been the first one to supply a rope.

Was there widespread voter fraud? I have no idea! But the media knows beyond a shadow of a doubt there was no fraud. It’s all just a “big lie”. Just like they knew Trump colluded with the Russians.

If nothing else, the audits might find procedural problems that need to be fixed before the next election but to bury one’s head in the sand and trust our elections are beyond reproach is being willfully ignorant.

Let the truth be known and one way or another the truth will set us free!

I’ve not seen any results of the AZ audit but I found it interesting to see they had technology to detect if a paper mail in ballot has ever been folded. So then IF, and I emphasize IF, they find mail in ballots that have never been folded that would seem to be irrefutable physical evidence that they ballot is fraudulent. Kinda hard to argue against this technology. It’s impossible to put a ballot in an envelope and it not be folded. One could argue the ballot was merely ‘bend’ but never creased....and made it thru the mail system having never been creased. But my guess is the technology to detect a fold would also detect a bend. If you look at the micro fibers of paper it’s hard to imagine one could fold paper multiple times and not leave some indication.

I can hear it now, “Another Rogillio Conspiracy Theory!” Problem is, sometimes conspiracy theories are proven to be correct. Kinda like covid origins. Remember the flak Trump took for calling it the “China Virus”. Turns out that is exactly what it is!

2021-06-09 7:00 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member
Subject: RE: Election Audits

Because the audits can't be taken seriously, that's why.  No amount of facts, or lack thereof as has been demonstrated time and time again over the past nine months, will overcome your "gut" feeling that the election was stolen.

Arizona state senate asked for bids. It got two bids. One from a firm, Clear Ballot Group, which has conducted over 200 audits over the past 13 years, for $450,000. The other one from some place called Intersec Worldwide, for 8 million. But the contract went to Cyber Ninjas, for only $150,000. But the state senate has no idea where they even heard of Cyber Ninjas, or more likely won't admit where they learned of them. When asked, the president of the senate says, “To be honest with you I can’t even tell you exactly what path led me there,”.

Doug Logan apparently runs Cyber Ninjas and was an expert witness in Michigan about voter fraud, well not testify so much as spew nonsense. Another expert witness in Michigan was Ben Cotton. Who was also a partner in the Intersec bid that was reject, but is now a sub contractor to the Cyber Ninjas operation.

Also Cyber Ninjas is apparently a a “Christian company.” Last year, when Cyber Ninjas received $98,000 in federal COVID relief money, it claimed five employees.

Also, at a public presentation last month, Logan cited as part of his qualifications that his firm “worked with some of the largest names in the financial services space.” Two of the companies he lists as former clients in his expert witness statement, Citibank and JP Morgan Chase, said through spokespeople that they have no record of hiring Cyber Ninjas.

I wonder if there is an actual blueprint for election audits?  Oh, wait...there is!!!  The U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC) is an independent, bipartisan commission charged with developing guidance to meet federal law requirements, adopting voluntary voting system guidelines, and serving as a national clearinghouse of national and state information on election administration. That information includes audits. https://www.eac.gov/...tion-audits-recounts

Some of the information looks complicated. Other information is frighteningly/hilariously simple & obvious, such as 6 Tips for Conducting Election Audits. And clearly Cyber Ninjas didn’t read the 6 Tips. https://www.eac.gov/...-election-audits-eac

It's all a farce to bilk people out of their money.  The Trump grift never ends.

2021-06-09 8:17 AM
in reply to: jmhpsu93

User image

Champion
Alabama
You won’t see this reported by the msm. In the cases that were decided on their merit, Trump has won 77% of those cases.

http://wiseenergy.org/Energy/Election/2020_Election_Cases.htm

All the bs about the auditors being biased will mean nothing IF they find physical proof of fraud. I choose to remain open to hearing and seeing their findings. I think I’m smart enough to decide if conclusions are based on facts and data or based on “gut feeling” or conjecture. Gut feelings tend to make people look stupid when the facts come out. (Roll, media montage of talking heads saying Trump colluded with the Russians and committed treason).

The press is pushing the Big Lie narrative but the press has proven they are political activists not journalists. (Roll tape of video montage of msm declaring Trump was never going to win 2016).

Media not reporting on all the cases above. They think if the ignore it, it will go away. (Roll tape of video montage of MSM covering for Hunter Biden). (Roll tape of montage of msm mocking Trump for calling out the Chinese.)

2021-06-09 9:46 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member

Originally posted by Rogillio You won’t see this reported by the msm. In the cases that were decided on their merit, Trump has won 77% of those cases. http://wiseenergy.org/Energy/Election/2020_Election_Cases.htmAll the bs about the auditors being biased will mean nothing IF they find physical proof of fraud. I choose to remain open to hearing and seeing their findings. I think I’m smart enough to decide if conclusions are based on facts and data or based on “gut feeling” or conjecture. Gut feelings tend to make people look stupid when the facts come out. (Roll, media montage of talking heads saying Trump colluded with the Russians and committed treason). The press is pushing the Big Lie narrative but the press has proven they are political activists not journalists. (Roll tape of video montage of msm declaring Trump was never going to win 2016). Media not reporting on all the cases above. They think if the ignore it, it will go away. (Roll tape of video montage of MSM covering for Hunter Biden). (Roll tape of montage of msm mocking Trump for calling out the Chinese.)

OK, so I read through that list of legal challenges.  What should be reported?  2/3 were before the election and were based on procedural complaints.  The three cases that are so-called "wins" after the election prove zero evidence of fraud. 

Who is the MSM, by the way?  CNN?  Fox News?  60 Minutes?  Where do you get YOUR news from?  My main sources are NBC News (center-left, but I trust), Fox News web site (their commentary is a joke, but they do some really good straight reporting sometimes), the WSJ, and for more in-depth analysis The Atlantic. 

2021-06-09 10:13 AM

User image

Pro

Meh....we had to put up with the Left's constant scam "investigations" and "committees" and "impeachment" hearings for 4 years.....I don't give a rip  what any Liberal thinks about looking into election fraud....or anything else they think for that matter.

2021-06-09 10:15 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by jmhpsu93

Originally posted by Rogillio You won’t see this reported by the msm. In the cases that were decided on their merit, Trump has won 77% of those cases. http://wiseenergy.org/Energy/Election/2020_Election_Cases.htmAll the bs about the auditors being biased will mean nothing IF they find physical proof of fraud. I choose to remain open to hearing and seeing their findings. I think I’m smart enough to decide if conclusions are based on facts and data or based on “gut feeling” or conjecture. Gut feelings tend to make people look stupid when the facts come out. (Roll, media montage of talking heads saying Trump colluded with the Russians and committed treason). The press is pushing the Big Lie narrative but the press has proven they are political activists not journalists. (Roll tape of video montage of msm declaring Trump was never going to win 2016). Media not reporting on all the cases above. They think if the ignore it, it will go away. (Roll tape of video montage of MSM covering for Hunter Biden). (Roll tape of montage of msm mocking Trump for calling out the Chinese.)

OK, so I read through that list of legal challenges.  What should be reported?  2/3 were before the election and were based on procedural complaints.  The three cases that are so-called "wins" after the election prove zero evidence of fraud. 

Who is the MSM, by the way?  CNN?  Fox News?  60 Minutes?  Where do you get YOUR news from?  My main sources are NBC News (center-left, but I trust), Fox News web site (their commentary is a joke, but they do some really good straight reporting sometimes), the WSJ, and for more in-depth analysis The Atlantic. 

From TV, I constantly flip MSNBC, CNN and Fox. All are biased but I enjoy listening to different spins on the same issue. Also interesting to see what they are reporting on and what stories they ignore. I crack up watching CNN as they are still obsessed with Trump. If Trump farts, that’s their lead story. I read their viewership is down 70% since Trump left office. Go figure.

On-line I go to about a dozen different news sites. Some on the right like the Federalist and some In the middle like Real Clear Politics. Gateway is far righ but don’t try to hide it. I take all their reporting with a grain of salt and often roll my eyes at some of hyperbole. Drudge used to be center right but after 4 years of TDS they are now solidly left wing. Newsmax seems to be in the center reporting the good, the bad and the ugly. Breitbart is thought by many to be far right but I have seen a lot of far left reporting. They just present the story without comment or editorializing of offering a ‘counter’ argument.

Yahoo news is far left.

I just stumbled on that listing of lawsuits. I had no idea there were that many suits filed. No one, not even Fox reports on this.

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Election Audits Rss Feed