General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Thinking of doing the Orlando Women's Triathlon Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2006-09-23 9:57 PM

User image

Veteran
Florida
Subject: Thinking of doing the Orlando Women's Triathlon
Have done 4 tri's so far this year, since tri season is coming to an end, thought I might want to "tri" the Orlando Women's Triathlon...don't see that anyone else has done it though...do any of you have any information about it...

What do you think...I was going to do the women one on Sunday, and my husband was going to do the sprint on Saturday - that way we could actually root for each other (we've never been able to before since we've both done all of them)...

We were going to go to Orlando anyways to visit a good friend...thought that he might enjoy seeing our crazy races (he cant believe that we are even doing this)

Please let me know if you know anything about the race, what you think...or if anyone else is doing it...it is only 2 weeks away...

http://www.buttar.com/events/2006/10.07.06.MossPark3/index2.htm

2006-10-07 9:17 PM
in reply to: #549963

User image

Veteran
Florida
Subject: RE: Thinking of doing the Orlando Women's Triathlon
We are here...the race is small, but very well organized, and a great location (the run is in the SHADE!!)...can finally update my album...these first pics are from MAtts race today, then I'll put mine up tonight
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Thinking of doing the Orlando Women's Triathlon Rss Feed