Subject: RE: The Dangers of Soy!
What the . . . ? WOW.

That's about all I can say.

2006-12-19 6:21 PM
in reply to: #626343

User image

molto veloce mama
okay, this made me laugh. is that wrong? maybe all this silk nog will make me bicurious? but just for the holidays. haa haa. boy, there must be a LOT of gay kids in japan. all that tofu and edamamamamame. i needed a good laugh today. thanks, hollis.
2006-12-19 10:36 PM
in reply to: #627597

User image

Elite
West Chicago, IL
Scout7 - 2006-12-19 8:27 AM

Any website that sells a radiation detection keychain ranks, in my humble and always right opinion, as highly credible and one that should be read by children everywhere.

Did anyone else notice that Chick Norris writes for them?

Shhhhh ... those keychain radiation detector thingys keep up really busy at work. No telling what we could do with our time if people weren't CONSTANTLY calling in to report that the government is beaming radiation into their houses through windows, doors, televisions, radios, satellite dishes, transformers, ovens, microwave ovens, telephones ... and yes ... we've seen the aluminum foil hats ... and entire houses covered with foil on the inside.

I think we should research the whole bicurious thing ... now that chocolate milk is listed as a premium recovery drink ... could we drive the whole tri community to the brink of bicuriosity by feeding them chocolate soy milk as a recovery beverage?
2006-12-20 5:51 AM
in reply to: #626343

User image

Elite
In my bunk with new shoes and purple sweats.

Geez, now I can't find my aluminum foil hat.

Could this entire article be based on a typo. Might it have been meant as a warning against BOY or JOY or ROY or TOY ....

and what is bicurious? Are you almost curious, a little curious, half curious, really not interested but bored, what is it? And what does your ADD have to do with chocolate milk?

What are you people, the soy bean version of Forrest Gump? "Momma always said, soy is as soy does" "Soy burgers, soy soup, soy milk, soy chili, soy shakes, baked soy, fried soy, grilled soy,...."

What? Do you people want to keep at it until you finally discover that EVERYTHING is made out of SOY. Yes. That oatmeal you're eating , soy. That newspaper, soy. The computer, soy. Your wife, soy.

Can't you people remember ole beelzebub himself, yes, Granny Clampett, singing, "I've got that soy, soy, soy, soy, down in my heart". What, you didn't know it was an omen.

Run from the soy. Run from the soy. Where the he11 is my aluminum foil hat?

2006-12-20 6:56 AM
in reply to: #628709

User image

Runner
De Cracker - 2006-12-20 6:51 AM

Geez, now I can't find my aluminum foil hat.

Could this entire article be based on a typo. Might it have been meant as a warning against BOY or JOY or ROY or TOY ....

and what is bicurious? Are you almost curious, a little curious, half curious, really not interested but bored, what is it? And what does your ADD have to do with chocolate milk?

What are you people, the soy bean version of Forrest Gump? "Momma always said, soy is as soy does" "Soy burgers, soy soup, soy milk, soy chili, soy shakes, baked soy, fried soy, grilled soy,...."

What? Do you people want to keep at it until you finally discover that EVERYTHING is made out of SOY. Yes. That oatmeal you're eating , soy. That newspaper, soy. The computer, soy. Your wife, soy.

Can't you people remember ole beelzebub himself, yes, Granny Clampett, singing, "I've got that soy, soy, soy, soy, down in my heart". What, you didn't know it was an omen.

Run from the soy. Run from the soy. Where the he11 is my aluminum foil hat?

So glad you're back.
New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » The Dangers of Soy! Rss Feed  

of 2