General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hello Again Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-05-24 8:49 PM

User image

Veteran
Dallas, TX
Subject: Hello Again

It has been a long time since I have been here.  I became addicted to the sport in late 2004 and completed 7 races in 2005(including 2 half iron distances).  My 2nd daughter was born in November 2005 and I underwent a complete career change(becoming a cop) in February 2006.  With all that change in my life, triathlons and training completely went by the wayside and I didn't compete in a single race last year.  My youngest is now 18 months old and I have been on the streets as a police officer for almost a year.  I am ready to get back into training and hopefully do a race or two towards the end of the season and a half mary or full mary towards the end of the year.  I am hoping getting back on this site will help keep me motivated to get back in the swing of training! 

Now, I just have to get a plan and find a couple of races!

2007-05-24 9:51 PM
in reply to: #816280

Master
Houston
Subject: RE: Hello Again
Well, welcome back.  This year for me is looking alot like your 2006, too busy for training and tris, but I am trying to work on that.  Glad to see you are back on track!  I registered for a couple races but I have had to back out of them due to lack of training and equipment problems.  I will shoot for a sprint later in the summer.  Good luck to you, I will be looking for you in the race reports!
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hello Again Rss Feed