General Discussion Triathlon Talk » You know you're making progress when... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2004-10-21 1:18 AM

Fresno,Ca
Subject: You know you're making progress when...
I probably shouldnt but I thought I'd share a humorous moment with all of you that made me realize I was making progress. Today, I was getting ready for work. Stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist. As I stood in front of the mirror shaving I looked down at my midsection and saw an amazing sight. The bottom of my belly button. I havent seen it in at least 2 years. What has been a deep black chasm that I could stick my finger into two knuckles deep was no more. I did the scientific test and reinserted the very same finger. Yup...progress...in fact the first knuckle didnt even disappear. Some of us are very easily entertained... LOL

2004-10-21 1:27 AM
in reply to: #74674

User image

Extreme Veteran
las vegas
Subject: RE: You know you're making progress when...
congratulations! where are you going to put your lint now? ;-)

ps. i'm the queen of easily amused...i just tend not to share!
2004-10-21 7:13 AM
in reply to: #74674

User image

Master
Mechanicsburg, PA
Subject: RE: You know you're making progress when...
Excellent! I'm down to the first knuckle at the "event horizon" myself. All this belly button talk reminds me of an old Bill Cosby bit... He knew that he had to start exercising and eating right when he stepped out of the shower one day and dropped his towel. When he bent over to pick it up, a cup of water dumped out of his belly button

-Frank
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » You know you're making progress when... Rss Feed