BT Development Mentor Program Archives » BigDH - Checking Off the Boxes - Mentor Group - CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 21

2011-04-08 9:43 AM

User image

Champion
Calgary
Subject: BigDH - Checking Off the Boxes - Mentor Group - CLOSED
Welcome

WHEN CAN YOU START MENTORING CONSISTENTLY: Now

NAME: BigDH / Darren

STORY: Just a 34 year guy who woke up one day 4 years ago about 70 pounds overweight and decided that was enough of that. Started working out, did a 10k, most painful thing ever, always wanted to do an Ironman so I did one 18 months later, one of the coolest things I have ever done. Did a couple of other triathlons. HATED running. Discovered I love running so been doing a bit of that as of late. I am following a killer marathon plan right now so CHECKING OFF THE BOXES in my plan is what I am doing, making sure that I follow my plan and don't slack off. Frankly it is kicking my a$$, but for the most part that is a good thing.

FAMILY STATUS: Married with a 2 year old and one due end of July

CURRENT TRAINING: Right now I am training for a Half Marathon in 2 weeks and a May marathon and that will likely be it for the year, although I am signed up for a trail marathon and the end of August, see how things go with that. So, mostly I run, although once the snow melts up here in Calgary I will be riding my bike to work which should get me in about 150k a week in the saddle, so to speak.

THIS YEAR'S RACES: I have done a 50k and a 10k. The 50k was the 4th year in a row that I did it, finally broke 6 hours.

2011 RACES: May 30, Calgary Marathon.

WEIGHTLOSS: Last time I weighed myself (December) I was about 201, but I feel skinnier now, probably due to the 100k weeks I have been putting in. Probably get down to 190 by the end of May, just due to the shear volume of running that I am doing. I need to work on my diet but it is not anything I have ever worried about in the past. Not a priority for me, but probably should be. Would really like to see 180.

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTOR: I am self employed and frequently on the website. I think that the most important aspect of training is being held accountable for getting your workouts in and sticking to a solid plan. I hold myself accountable and will hold anyone who joins accountable to their goals. THAT, is not the fun side, but it is the fulfilling side.

On the other hand, I like to think that I am a fun guy. I have the type of amateurish knowledge that one gains from participating in triathlons for 4 years. I have made all of the mistakes, including but not limited to

- actually I won't make a list but it is long, and somewhat embarrassing, and continues to grow but has given me a small amount of expertise.

I love to throw inspires out there. I love hearing about little workout victories and sharing mine. I think that participating in triathlons or even just training for them is something that more people should pursue and that too many people give up at. I know the time it takes and cherish the value of building a habit of participating in an active lifestyle. It is, like many difficult things, incredibly worth while.

And finally, if you are checking off the boxes, there is never any giving up.

Edited by BigDH 2011-04-29 9:04 PM

2011-04-15 8:06 PM
in reply to: #3435962

User image

Veteran
Southampton, Ontario
Subject: RE: BigDH - Checking Off the Boxes - Mentor Group - OPEN

alright, you had me at "hated running" and a Canadian!

NAME: Dave

STORY:  Was told by my doctor to start running for stress but hated running. Went through a bit of a life change, quit my sales/marketing career and went back to school for electrical engineering. When I started back at school I started running, got hurt in 2 weeks, did I mention hating running, took two weeks off then ran my first 5km race in 25minutes. Bought a used tri bike that same day so I didnt have to run so much. From there I started on an Olympic Run focused plan and am just wrapping it up now. Just coming back from shin splints, did I mention my dislike for running?

FAMILY STATUS: 36, married for 11 years, a 6 year old little girl and 8 year old boy.

CURRENT TRAINING: finishing up my OLY plan now and focusing primarily on running and taper for 1/2 marathon May 1st. I have started to come around on running but still greatly prefer biking. Will be beginning my HIM plan after my 1/2 marathon.

THIS YEAR'S RACES: doing a half marathon in 2 weeks. Have a sprint planned for August, will probably sign up for another spring and an OLY. and then GULP I am doing the Muskoka 1/2 Iron Man in September (oh I forgot to mention that I have never done a triathlon before.)

2011 RACES: May 1 Sudbury Rocks Half Marathon, Barrie Sprint Triathlon Aug 7, Muskoka HIM 9/11

WEIGHTLOSS:tipped the scales at over 200lbs at one point. stopped eating in food courts and McDonalds and got down to about 185lbs. Started training last September and am now around 170 - 175lbs. I could still loose a few pounds but its not a huge goal, I just want to go faster

Edited by DaveL 2011-04-15 8:14 PM
2011-04-15 10:04 PM

User image

Champion
Calgary
Had a little reply mostly done until my 2 year old came on by and turned off the computer...

Anyways, here is another try...

Dave, you crack me up, never done a triathlon, but have already completed an oly training plan and have three races lined up for the summer finishing off with a HIM. Not a bad way of doing things.

For a guy who doesn't like running it sure looks like you can keep a good pace, do you have a goal for your HM. Are you doing a taper.

Regarding your races for the summer, do you have a plan set up or are you going to just hash things together as you go.

Oh, and I usually use question marks at the end of my sentences but for some reason my question mark key looks like this É, oh, and my quotation key looks like this È....weird.
2011-04-15 10:46 PM

User image

Veteran
Southampton, Ontario

HM goal - not really sure yet, I have been running slowly and been doing some OD runs to build endurance and not get hurt. I do group runs on Sunday so I might do a decent 85%'ish race effort on an 18k and try to get a feel for what my time could be. My initial thoughts (which may be a pipe dream) 1:45.

Summer plans - will do a mini taper before each race. I still have to find / modify a plan to suit, I am thinking I will schedule a recovery week (or 2) with a race at the end.

HalfIron was booked in a moment of weakness. It was always a goal but I had decided to do it next year, after I had done a few tri's first. Then they sent me a 20% off coupon. I guess I am a sucker for a deal so signed up. After hitting submit, I immediately had second thoughts. I have done a 95km bike, I have run a half and I can swim the 1.9km. Putting them all into one day is going to be the challenge.

2011-04-16 8:50 AM

User image

Champion
Calgary
Sounds like a good plan for the weekend, as long as you keep it at 85%. I did something stupid this Tuesday. I have a HM tommorow and I was trying to figure out the pace I should go out on. I had a 10k 2 weeks ago and I was going to use that as a guide but the weather sucked (tons of snow and ice grrrrrrr) Anyways, so I am like, on Tuesday, well my plan calls for 19k with 10k done at 15k pace, so I am like, well we will just go a bit faster because I never got a good base line at my race. So I end up going 12k in like 58:30 (which is faster than my 10k pace, seriously cool but also stupid). Anyways, last three runs have sucked so friggin royaly.

Oh, and now the forecast says 10cm today and over night, so my race tomorrow is going to be snowy and icy, so any pace prediction is likely useless. I was hoping for 1:50 but that seems unlikely now, however I am keeping my fingers crossed because it hasn't started snowing yet.

1:45 is a nice pipe dream to have, that is speedy. Be awesome if you could hit it.
2011-04-16 9:49 AM

User image

Regular

NAME: Deb

STORY: Last year in May, I decided that I never really try to do anything even slightly out of my reach.  I'd always played it safe.  I decided I wanted to do a triathlon.  The real sticking point?  I couldn't swim - at all.  I didn't run - at all.  I biked a little bit, so I figured I could handle that part one way or another.

I signed up for a swimming lesson right away, then injured myself in the second week of c25k.  Best thing that ever happened for my swimming though.  I'd been afraid to go to the pool on my own to swim, but when I had no other opportunity to workout, I sucked it up, got more comfortable in the water and less afraid of the deep end.

Fast forward to now, I'm currently in a tri swim program that has been phenomenal and has fixed lots of technique mistakes.  I've run 2 5ks and 2 10ks.  I do my first half marathon tomorrow.  In 10 cm or so of snow...  (I think it must be the same one you are doing Darren, the police half?)

I haven't done a triathlon yet, but I'm ready.  Planning on doing 2 (maybe 3) sprints this summer and an olympic.

FAMILY STATUS: Married with a 4 year old boy and 2.5 year old girl.

CURRENT TRAINING: Right now, I've been mostly running and swimming while neglecting my bike.  I do my half marathon tomorrow, and then I'm planning on getting more balanced.  My "a" race is my olympic in September, so I'm training towards that with some sprints along the way.

THIS YEAR'S RACES: I've done a 10k so far and do a half tomorrow.

2011 RACES: Police half marathon, Vulcan sprint triathlon, (maybe Coral Springs Sprint), Strathmore sprint, Banff Olympic

WEIGHTLOSS: I started at 244 pounds, and am now hovering at about 198.  I am very tall (for a woman), at 5'11.  Having said that, I still have about 20 pounds to go to hit a healthy weight.  For me, it's purely food.  If I don't pay attention to what I eat, it doesn't matter how much I train, I won't lose.

I'm excited to be part of this group.    I'm actually local - almost.  I live in Cochrane.  I like what you say about accountability.  I'm not fast, but I am consistent.  My biggest weakness is not in getting the training in; it's in tracking the training.  That's something I need to change.

2011-04-16 1:57 PM

User image

Regular
Royal Oak

Hi Darren I think I'd like to join your group.

NAME: Nick

STORY: 26, living in a suburb of Detroit, been working on losing weight since I gradated from college about 3 years ago.  Mostly done through riding a road bike.  Last summer I trained in about 3 weeks for a 5k in August after having a bad groin pull early in the season when pushing too hard switching between biking and run.  My girlfriend likes to run so I figured i'd probably end up doing a couple races with her, since I already have a bike I figured I could add swimming pretty easily.  I grew up on the water and feel i'm a decent swimmer so I just need to get my time in the pool so I can go the distance.  I've decided to focus on a sprint Tri in August, this will be my 1st one and I'm excited for the prospect of training and challenging myself.  Just aiming at a sprint or two this year, if it goes well and I like it I think I'll continue and try to do some sprints and an olympic distance or further next year.  So far I like the variety of 3 sports.  I didn't get much exercise this winter, since Feb I've been riding my bike inside on the trainer a few times a week, which has already helped me out the few times I've been able to ride outside so far this year.

FAMILY STATUS: Living with my girlfriend

CURRENT TRAINING: Using the 20 week 2x balanced training program for a sprint, currently at the end of my 2nd week of training.  Just over 2 hours a week at this point, should get to about 4 hours a week at the end.  Like you my goal is to check off the boxes and make sure I get all my workouts in.

2010 RACES:  Aug 5k - red carpet run - 26min 30 seconds (not too bad for not running since high school)

2011 RACES:  A 5k In early May, maybe another one or two depending on the races my GF decides to run, Sprint Tri Aug 21st, if that goes well I may try to find another one to do in Sept/Oct.

GOAL: Finish my 1st sprint in an hour and a half or less.

WEIGHTLOSS:  I've lost about 50 lbs from my heaviest (~220) 3 years ago, currently about 172-3, hoping to lose a few more and get down near 165 through training and say goodbye to my little gut.

Edited by nick_318is 2011-04-16 2:01 PM
2011-04-16 2:08 PM

User image

Champion
Calgary
Hey Deb,

Welcome aboard. Yep I am doing the Policeman's half tomorrow. Just got back from package pickup. It is not the snow that bothers me so much as the wind, grrrrr wind.

Sounds like an exciting summer you have planned. Regarding accountability I notice that you don't use the logs here on BT, how do you keep track of your workouts? Are you following any sort of plan or just piecing it together as you go?

ETA: and I totally get you wwhen it comes to weight loss. I have no portion or planning control. I weigh way too much for a guy who spends 9+ hours a week running. Perhaps being held accountable to our diets is something we could work on.

Edited by BigDH 2011-04-16 2:18 PM
2011-04-16 2:16 PM

User image

Champion
Calgary
Nik,

Well I can see you figured out how to use the logs and it looks like you have been training consistently. Getting back into running after a long lay off definitly is tricky and you always have to be carefull about ramping it up too fast. I find it a lot more taxing than riding a bike, which I feel that I can do all day. I think that is awesome that you could lose all that weight riding a bike. I never had any real success until I started running. Could be because I dog it on the bike, it is just too easy to go slow.

Do you do any bike races?
2011-04-16 9:17 PM

User image

Champion
Calgary
So I am thinking in an effort to be held accountable, on Sundays, we could post our planned workouts for the week. Also help keep in touch with what everyone else is doing.

Anyways, still snowing in Calgary, cross your fingers for the HM tomorrow.
2011-04-16 11:11 PM
in reply to: #3450707

User image

Regular

Been stressing all day about this race!  I do this every time I'm doing a new distance.  Now, I'm just making sure I have everything together, then off to bed.

I'll comment more and answer more questions tomorrow afternoon.

2011-04-17 10:06 AM

User image

Regular
Royal Oak

I've never done any bike races, thought about it a little in college when I was riding with a club a little but never did.  I've always thought doing a couple hundred mile ride for charity across Michigan would be cool too.

My schedule for the week looks like:

Today: Long Run (22 minutes), and I think I'm going to move my swim for tomorrow to today as well so I don't have to get up as early tomorrow, a short swim for about 14 minutes. Monday: 29 minutes bike, tuesday: off, wednesday: 24 minute swim, Thursday: 14 minute run, Friday: Off, Saturday 48 Minute Ride.

2011-04-17 10:07 AM

User image

Regular
Royal Oak
Deb, Good luck with your Half today!
2011-04-17 4:52 PM
in reply to: #3451010

User image

Veteran
Southampton, Ontario

30km run followed by 30km bike (on trainer due to snow) today.

Tomorrow - start new plan, Don Finks Be Iron Fit. It is a full IM plan but there is a 1/2IM as a training race at week 21. My race is 21 weeks away so it works well. I am going to do the competitive plan which tops out at 16hr/week, if I cant fit it into the schedule I will drop down to one of the other plans. I have been averaging 8 - 9 hours on a couple of weeks over the last 2 months so I think its doable.

Next weeks plan starts with a rest day, hurray! and then 2hours biking, 2 hours running and 2 hours swimming.

2011-04-17 7:57 PM

User image

Champion
Calgary
Well, just woke up from the deep sleep that accompanies the post HM fog (when time allows that is).

The weather was crappy. Seriously. LOTS of snow, lots of wind, some ice, about 1k of single track should have been a snowshoe trail....

But I survived in a somewhat respectable 1:59, given the conditions, but never really felt like I was pushing it as hard as I could because of the footing.

For the week:

m 8k
t 14k with 5 X 600 at 5k pace
w 23k
t 16 k with some strides
f 8 k
sat.....tempo run, maybe 15k, with a cool down.
sun 29k

should be a gooder

I am in my last 4 weeks before my taper for my marathon, oh how I long for the taper.
2011-04-17 8:04 PM

User image

Champion
Calgary
Dave and Nik,

Thanks for posting your plan for the week.

Nik, moving stuff around is an awesome way to deal with things, just be careful not to move stuff off the chart, which can be pretty easy with swimming.

Dave, Sounds like an interesting plan. I am not familiar with his plan, is their a link online? I think it is cool to follow a IM plan for a HIM, I guess theoritically there may be a bit less speed work in a IM plan so you can fit in more endurance, but when you get to IM/HIM it really seems to be all endurance anyway. The only concern I would think of is that the HIM is a secondary race in the plan so the taper may be less than ideal, so that may be something to keep in mind.

2011-04-17 9:21 PM
in reply to: #3451515

User image

Regular

I didn't have too respectable a time at the half marathon, but I finished and I learned a lot.

When I checked the road report this morning, it said this:
"Highway alert: Cochrane RCMP are advising that due to very heavy snow and ice Highway 1 eastbound and westbound is treacherous and almost impassable. Travel is not recommended on Highway 1 from Cochrane to Calgary. Highway 1A from Cochrane to Calgary is also treacherous and travel is not recommended in this area either."

(Cochrane is the town I live in.  Calgary is the city the race was in.  Only about 20 minutes apart.)

I drove in anyways, and fortunately the roads weren't nearly as bad as reported.  Only one section that was sort of bad going up a big hill.

As for the race, I paced poorly.  I went too fast in the first 5k, and practically fell apart in the final 5k.  Speaking of falling, I also slipped and fell during the race.  Fortunately, I wasn't hurt, but it made me paranoid and I took most of the other downhills very carefully.

Truthfully, I found it kind of brutal.  Running on the loose snow was like running on sand.  Then there were the icy sections, where I was paranoid of falling again.  Then there was the fact that I felt like my body was done at 16km (10miles).  In the end, I finished in 2:42.  Not fast, but then, I'm not a fast runner.  I'm usually a consistent runner though, and in this case, I didn't pull that off either.

Having said that, I'm super happy that I have now finished a half marathon.  I'm a dork, but I've been wearing my medal around my neck most of the day.    Like I said, I learned a lot, mainly about execution and training.

Edited by _Deb_ 2011-04-17 9:22 PM
2011-04-17 10:48 PM
in reply to: #3451627

User image

Champion
Calgary
Hey Deb,

It was rough out there, I was wondering about you as I was driving to the race, glad you got there.

That HM distance is hard, hell all the distances are hard if you go at the right pace, if you go at the wrong pace they are even harder.

Not sure what your training was like, but congrats on finishing. It was so deceptive to start because it was down hill a bit, and not into the wind, easy to go a bit too fast and you pay for it later (or actually, I think more likely you were going at the right pace but your effort level was too hard because of the conditions). I know that I hit my goal pace on the outset and it just felt a little bit to hard.

Hell, it was pretty clear from the getgo that this race wouldn't be a pleasent one, we all deserve back slaps for getting out there. I can't believe there were so many people out there.

So what is on tap for the week Deb?
2011-04-18 8:14 AM
in reply to: #3451526

User image

Veteran
Southampton, Ontario

BigDH - 2011-04-17 8:04 PM  Dave, Sounds like an interesting plan. I am not familiar with his plan, is their a link online? I think it is cool to follow a IM plan for a HIM, I guess theoritically there may be a bit less speed work in a IM plan so you can fit in more endurance, but when you get to IM/HIM it really seems to be all endurance anyway. The only concern I would think of is that the HIM is a secondary race in the plan so the taper may be less than ideal, so that may be something to keep in mind.

here is a link to look at for the plan http://iamtri.com/group/ironmanlouisville2011/forum/topics/who-else... I have the book but its nice to have it in excel as well. Yes the plan is more on the endurance side but it does look like there is still some speed work in there. According to the book the competitive plan is for those that want to do more than "just finish". You are right about the taper for the HIM "practice race" The week of the race still calls for 6hrs + the race, the week before calls for 15:30hrs. So really there is very very minimal taper. I will certainly be ramping that part down so I am well rested. The plan also calls for an OLY as a practice race which I am moving a week earlier to give better time for recuperation. 

Edited by DaveL 2011-04-18 8:18 AM
2011-04-18 8:22 AM
in reply to: #3452039

User image

Champion
Calgary
DaveL - 2011-04-18 7:14 AM

BigDH - 2011-04-17 8:04 PM  Dave, Sounds like an interesting plan. I am not familiar with his plan, is their a link online? I think it is cool to follow a IM plan for a HIM, I guess theoritically there may be a bit less speed work in a IM plan so you can fit in more endurance, but when you get to IM/HIM it really seems to be all endurance anyway. The only concern I would think of is that the HIM is a secondary race in the plan so the taper may be less than ideal, so that may be something to keep in mind.

here is a link to look at for the plan http://iamtri.com/group/ironmanlouisville2011/forum/topics/who-else... I have the book but its nice to have it in excel as well. Yes the plan is more on the endurance side but it does look like there is still some speed work in there. According to the book the competitive plan is for those that want to do more than "just finish". You are right about the taper for the HIM "practice race" The week of the race still calls for 6hrs + the race, the week before calls for 15:30hrs. So really there is very very minimal taper. I will certainly be ramping that part down so I am well rested. The plan also calls for an OLY as a practice race which I am moving a week earlier to give better time for recuperation. 

So just one taper week instead of 2. Probably be good to finish up before your HIM with the last two weeks in the taper week.

That is a lot of volume compared to most people's first HIM. It will put you in a very good position if you can get the workouts in.

eta: oops, I mean to say WHEN you get the workouts in.

Edited by BigDH 2011-04-18 8:23 AM
2011-04-18 11:39 AM
in reply to: #3451526

User image

Regular
Royal Oak

BigDH - 2011-04-17 9:04 PM Dave and Nik, Thanks for posting your plan for the week. Nik, moving stuff around is an awesome way to deal with things, just be careful not to move stuff off the chart, which can be pretty easy with swimming.

When you say off the chart, do you mean just not doing the workout?  I really want to try and get all my workouts done in any given week, they might not always be on the same day but I don't want to short change myself in one area, especially with swimming.  The only time I go AWOL will be in about a month when I'm in Europe on vacation for 10 days.  I'll be walking A LOT and maybe doing a few runs but swimming and biking won't be options.  This was part of the reason I wanted to do the 20 week plan vs 16 so I would have some extra time.  I'll have some questions about my workout plan when that gets closer.

In other news, thanks for sending that snow to Detroit, now I have to ride inside today.

2011-04-18 11:59 AM
in reply to: #3451725

User image

Regular

BigDH - 2011-04-17 9:48 PM Hey Deb, It was rough out there, I was wondering about you as I was driving to the race, glad you got there. That HM distance is hard, hell all the distances are hard if you go at the right pace, if you go at the wrong pace they are even harder. Not sure what your training was like, but congrats on finishing. It was so deceptive to start because it was down hill a bit, and not into the wind, easy to go a bit too fast and you pay for it later (or actually, I think more likely you were going at the right pace but your effort level was too hard because of the conditions). I know that I hit my goal pace on the outset and it just felt a little bit to hard. Hell, it was pretty clear from the getgo that this race wouldn't be a pleasent one, we all deserve back slaps for getting out there. I can't believe there were so many people out there. So what is on tap for the week Deb?

Thanks.    I'm feeling alright about it and am super glad I did it.  I actually finished in 2:40:08.  (I had let my garmin run a couple minutes long, and didn't realize it until I checked my pacing and my chip time.)

Truthfully, my training didn't go nearly as well as it should have.  A friend of mine did the hypo half, and I did long runs leading up to that with her.  I think I was better prepared in February then I was now.  Since then, I've had the flu twice, a sinus infection and a gastro bug, as well as a couple colds that I trained through.  It's been brutal, and I missed a lot of long runs.  My longest run was 18 km, which I was doing before the hypo half and just got back up to for this one.  I'd intended to get up to 24 or so, but it just didn't happen with how much I was sick.

Anyways, I just did my race report on my blog, if anyone is interested.  Then I'll start being less self centred and focus on other things in this thread. 

http://debtris.blogspot.com/2011/04/calgary-police-half-marathon-2011-race.html

This week, I'm planning a bit of a recovery week and a planning week.  It's now 21 weeks until my Olympic tri.  I'd like to come up with a solid 20 week plan.  I've got my tri swim program tonight, running with a friend tomorrow.  I have plans to go out on the bike on Thursday.  It will be my first time on clipless pedals off of the trainer.  Depends on weather though.  Hopefully the snow will melt...  I'll definitely get a couple other swims and runs in - it's "me" time, so I take every chance I get.  I just want to take this week and enjoy my training and do it for fun.

I'm also going to start logging my training on this site.  That's one of my main goals actually.  For one thing, it helps with accountability.  As well, I've mostly followed run focused plans up until now and up until this last cycle, I followed them pretty much exactly.  But, one of the frustrating parts about the last couple months is that I can't even look back and really see how my training went, because I didn't keep proper track of it...

2011-04-18 12:15 PM

User image

Regular

Alright, so I should probably be more specific with my plan for the week - even if I'm planning an easy week.

Monday - Swim program

Tuesday - 7ish km run.  Easy bike on trainer.

Wednesday - swim

Thursday - Bike - first time outside on road bike.  Hopefully I won't fall over too much..., easy run, probably about 5km.

Friday - off

Saturday - 6 km run.  45 min - 1 hour swim.

Sunday - 10 km run

I have a tendency to prioritize my swims and runs, and neglect my bike.  And, even if this is supposed to be an easy week, I am obviously still doing that.  It comes from the fact that I have been swimming and running less then a year, so I feel far less confident in them.  Having said that, I know the bike is the biggest part, so after this week, I'm going to get things more balanced.

Now, I'm off to look at the logs on here so that I'll be ready to start putting stuff in.

2011-04-18 12:18 PM
in reply to: #3452618

User image

Regular

In other news, thanks for sending that snow to Detroit, now I have to ride inside today.

I wish we had sent the snow, but we still have it here. 

2011-04-18 12:34 PM
in reply to: #3452056

User image

Veteran
Southampton, Ontario

BigDH - 2011-04-18 8:22 AM oops, I mean to say WHEN you get the workouts in.

Darn right, I "missed" 7 work outs in the past 5 months but I have also slammed a few extras in there to so I think I am about even.

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » BigDH - Checking Off the Boxes - Mentor Group - CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 21