BT Development Mentor Program Archives » QuincyF and Oriolepwr's Magical Mys-tri Tour for Newbies Has Begun (CLOSED) Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 44

2011-12-17 6:02 PM

User image

Expert
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Subject: QuincyF and Oriolepwr's Magical Mys-tri Tour for Newbies Has Begun (CLOSED)

WHEN CAN YOU START MENTORING CONSISTENTLY: Now.

NAME: Quincy (QuincyF

STORY: Always physically fit, I let myself go when I hit my 30's. I ran a couple 5k's after my daughter was born but didn't start taking endurance sports seriously until after my second child was born and I trained for my first half Marathon (a distance I considered to be 'ultra' at the time). My long runs took me past Ohio St. Beach (Tri Beach) on the Chicago Lakefront where I would see all these fabulously fit and gorgeous people I knew were triathletes. I decided I wanted to look and be like them (vanity is a powerful motivator), so I signed up for my first race...a sprint in September 2009.  Since then I have been becoming gradually more immersed in the triathlon lifestyle. Along the way, I got my husband hooked, as well as several of our friends and even a relative of mine...I consider myself to be a sort of a Triathlon Typhoid Mary.

FAMILY STATUS:  Happily married to a fellow triathlete with the two cutest kids in the world and two lazy pugs. Previously lived all over (mostly with our hair on fire) but now settled in the Bucktown neighborhood of Chicago.

CURRENT TRAINING: Starting Don Fink's 30 week plan in February. Sort of. Kind of busted my shoulder so I can't swim until June, so, uh, there's gonna be a LOT of biking and running. You know, once the doc says it's ok.

THIS YEAR'S RACES: Pre-Eclampsia Foundation 5k, Batavia Sprint Tri, Pleasant Prairie Oly, Racine HIM, Steelhead HIM, Chicago Sprint Tri, 4 woman 60k TT, Chicago Marathon, Chicago Monster Dash 1/2 Marathon.

2012 RACES: IMOO, Chicago Marathon, probably Rev3 Wisconsin Dells, maybe Racine HIM, probably Batavia Duathlon, maybe Galena Duathlon. Won't be cleared to swim until June, so progress or lack thereof will inform the rest of my season. At this point, nothing is certain, but everything centers on getting to IMOO...

WEIGHTLOSS: Have had great success with portion control and journaling, losing 40 lbs after each of my pregnancies. 

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTOR:  I am good looking and extremely confident. I like to boss people around and talk about myself a lot, so having a group of people willing to listen to me all day long would be an ideal situation.

***Just checking to see if you're actually reading this***

The number one thing that will make me a good mentor is that I have learned from some of the best mentors this website has to offer. Because I don't have a specific triathlon strength or particular interest, I would prefer to have a group of ultra newbies who need help getting started and finding information. Folks who otherwise might feel intimidated or overwhelmed by the tons of information and 'colorful' personalities in the sport. If you're trying to figure out if you can pull off your first race, or even trying to plan your first season, this would be a good group for you. Consider me to be your "gateway drug" into the world of triathlon. 

Edited by quincyf 2012-01-01 7:35 PM

2011-12-20 7:03 PM
in reply to: #3942395

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.
2011-12-21 8:31 PM

Master
Gurnee, IL
Subject: RE: QuincyF's Magical Mys-tri Tour for Newbies-OPEN

NAME:  Dave 

STORY:   Scrapped a mucho longer back story.   Lets just say I'm a type 2 diabetic  Marathon Maniac.  I found Triathlon as an injured runner.  I love the complexity to it, as well as the idea that even if I'm injured in one area I have the other 2 disciplines to keep me sane.     I especially like helping other type 2's learn that not only is fitness something that helps keep you away from the unpleasant nature of the disease and on to learning just how much fun all of this is.   

FAMILY STATUS:  Married with two daughters ages 11 and 9  (so proud both swim/run and have done a couple of Triathlons!  YAY)

CURRENT TRAINING:  I'm in off season maintenance mode.  I'm also in process of trying to sell my current poor fitting bike and into a new bike!

2011 RACES:  IM-Moo, Muncie, Steelhead 70.3's,  Chicago and Dallas Marathons and a bunch of other stuff.

2012 RACES:   Boulder 70.3 (not 100%)   Illinois Marathon, Chicago Marathon, (maybe Dallas again) and the biggie  JFK 50 mile Ultra.   There will be lots of other races that I will at the time think are "A" races  but reality is  the ones mentioned are the really big ones for me.       I'm thinking/hoping to do IM-St George in 2013!

WEIGHTLOSS:   Lost a bunch of weight in the past  but I do like to drink beer.  maybe too much.   I do need to get serious and lose extra weight to be back to PR shape. 

WHY I WANT TO BE PART OF THIS GROUP:    I am groupless and feel that being part of a group leads to success.     I like to be around others that are positive, but realize that we all go through stuff.  So I will support you, and hope you will do same for me.  Humor is a great way to get through good times and bad.    As I'm friends with Q and her hubby,   I have no doubt there will be much hilarity that will ensue, and want to be part of things!  She will be a great mentor     Yes yes,  I am not a newbie.  but I need to be reminded when I'm getting off track or whatever too!  

From being in a group previously and been around BT for some time, I know I get motivated by watching others succeed at their goals.  So I want to watch you progress and meet your goals and this in turn helps me to reach mine.

2011-12-21 9:47 PM
in reply to: #3948986

Expert
Albuquerque, New Mexico
oriolepwr - 2011-12-21 8:31 PM

Yes yes,  I am not a newbie.  but I need to be reminded when I'm getting off track or whatever too!  

From being in a group previously and been around BT for some time, I know I get motivated by watching others succeed at their goals.  So I want to watch you progress and meet your goals and this in turn helps me to reach mine.

Sheesh, I should have said ultra newbies, and Dave! Works for me. Alright Dave, you and I will just hang around and wait for BT to "LIGHT THIS CANDLE!" Should we put out a veggie tray for when the guests arrive?

*crickets*

2011-12-22 9:09 AM
in reply to: #3949082

Master
Gurnee, IL
quincyf - 2011-12-21 9:47 PM
oriolepwr - 2011-12-21 8:31 PM

Yes yes,  I am not a newbie.  but I need to be reminded when I'm getting off track or whatever too!  

Sheesh, I should have said ultra newbies, and Dave! Works for me. Alright Dave, you and I will just hang around and wait for BT to "LIGHT THIS CANDLE!" Should we put out a veggie tray for when the guests arrive?

*crickets*

Yes a Kirkland veggie tray will be just right.   Or maybe some Los Pollos Hermanos  if they will be  coming in really hungry. 

*Tumbleweeds*

2011-12-30 12:04 AM

Expert
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Dave, Dave, WAKE UP!!!

We're live!

Go get the veggie tray out of the fridge and put it on the table...

And for heaven's sake, hide all the empties...sheesh...

I'm gonna run upstairs and brush my hair. They'll be here any minute now...

Aaaaaany minute now...

2011-12-30 12:37 AM
in reply to: #3961349

Expert
Hammond
quincyf - 2011-12-30 12:04 AM

Dave, Dave, WAKE UP!!!

We're live!

Aaaaaany minute now...

I'm here and I'd love some of those veggies- but only if there's ranch dressing to go with them. I could bring the ranch though- lol.

Seriously though I'd love to join you guys in this group. I have to be honest though - I'm not an ultra newbie- just a newbie. I've been a member on BT for about a year now and have TWO yes TWO triathlons under my belt- ok so maybe I am an ultra newbie- lol.

I also have to be honest and say I am in a group that has been archived and I will stay in that group as well. The mentor is great, but the group has gotten very small and is not as active. I too find I do much better with a group and people to help hold me accountable, and you guys seem like a hoot.

So I'm hoping that even though I come with baggage- you guys will have me. Please let me know and if I am still invited to the party- I'll grab the ranch dressing, brush my hair and post my info.

Shelly

2011-12-30 12:51 AM
in reply to: #3961371

Expert
Albuquerque, New Mexico
fitmomma2010 - 2011-12-30 12:37 AM

Dave, Dave, WAKE UP!!!

We're live!

Aaaaaany minute now...

I'm here and I'd love some of those veggies- but only if there's ranch dressing to go with them. I could bring the ranch though- lol.

Seriously though I'd love to join you guys in this group. I have to be honest though - I'm not an ultra newbie- just a newbie. I've been a member on BT for about a year now and have TWO yes TWO triathlons under my belt- ok so maybe I am an ultra newbie- lol.

I also have to be honest and say I am in a group that has been archived and I will stay in that group as well. The mentor is great, but the group has gotten very small and is not as active. I too find I do much better with a group and people to help hold me accountable, and you guys seem like a hoot.

So I'm hoping that even though I come with baggage- you guys will have me. Please let me know and if I am still invited to the party- I'll grab the ranch dressing, brush my hair and post my info.

Shelly

Shellyeeeee--

Hi, welcome, no need to bring ranch, I like to make my own! Take your coat off and make yourself comfortable. With two triathlons under your belt, you're going to have to help out around here though...I am sure you're up to it.

Post your bio, and more importantly your scheme race plan for this year. Sooooo, you're in Indiana? What's shakin' down there??? Heckofa winter we're not having here so far, right???

2011-12-30 1:37 AM

Sacramento, CA

Hi!  I am here too... I like veggies but where's the cheese plate and the keg!  Can I join your party? 

I am back for a second season of tri! My first year...2 sprints and an oly!  Fairly ambitious for my first go around but who knew...I am competitive!  I was set to do another sprint and oly in the fall (after a glorious trip to Europe when I crashed my bike and seriously f*#@)! up my left arm.)  I am now in recovery/rehabilitation mode.  I have14 screws and two loooong plates are holding together my radius and ulna.  I just got out of my arm jail after 4 months of being in casts! Happily, I was just cleared to lift up to 5 lbs and have started to run again.  I will start swimming in 3 weeks and see how it goes. Oh..and I just bought a Cycle-ops trainer (used - older) to help me start biking until I can learn to balance again.... I will get back up and out and on my bike again!  Hoping for advice, support and some encouragement from the mg as I try to get back to where I was before the accident! 

Do you want us to post a bio like yours?

Smiles!Laughing

2011-12-30 4:36 AM
in reply to: #3961384

Expert
Albuquerque, New Mexico
cherifortin - 2011-12-30 1:37 AM

Hi!  I am here too... I like veggies but where's the cheese plate and the keg!  Can I join your party? 

I am back for a second season of tri! My first year...2 sprints and an oly!  Fairly ambitious for my first go around but who knew...I am competitive!  I was set to do another sprint and oly in the fall (after a glorious trip to Europe when I crashed my bike and seriously f*#@)! up my left arm.)  I am now in recovery/rehabilitation mode.  I have14 screws and two loooong plates are holding together my radius and ulna.  I just got out of my arm jail after 4 months of being in casts! Happily, I was just cleared to lift up to 5 lbs and have started to run again.  I will start swimming in 3 weeks and see how it goes. Oh..and I just bought a Cycle-ops trainer (used - older) to help me start biking until I can learn to balance again.... I will get back up and out and on my bike again!  Hoping for advice, support and some encouragement from the mg as I try to get back to where I was before the accident! 

Do you want us to post a bio like yours?

Smiles!Laughing

Cheri Hai!

Ohnooo, Arm Jail! Ugh, you can mentor me, I'm in lockup over here in cellblock shoulder. Glad to hear you are on the mend. Even though you are in cycling nirvana, I think not only will the trainer help recover your balance, but is a great time saver for training and a great workout tool. You may actually find you prefer it for some of your shorter training sessions.

You can use my bio as a guide, or you can freestyle, up to you...

If this thing gets going, we may have to throw out a cheese plate. Hope you like Kirkland brand, Dave's obsessed.

Cheers,

Q

2011-12-30 7:09 AM

Extreme Veteran
Long Island

*Raising Hand* I'd like to join!

Story:43yo, Former fairly athletic youth involved in baseball, wresling and Soccer with the emphasis on soccer for about 12 years. Was also an ok swimmer as a kid, ended up being a lifeguard although you'd never know it now. Was in decent shape up until my kids the "yutes" arrived when i was 33, got real sedentary and balloned up to 210lbs. Turning point was 3+ years ago when i was helping my kids ride their bikes and I felt like i was gonna drop dead after 100 yards. Started some running and biking and dropped down to 175 feeling much better.

Goal: As always, Consistency. Always strive for it never achieve it

2011Races: Half Marathon, Oly, coupla sprints and a DU

2012 Races: 10 miler in January, HM in March, various spints and an OLY w/hopefully my first 26.2 in the fall.

Family:Happily married for 17 years with twin 10 yo daughters.

2011-12-30 9:47 AM

Veteran

Hi, I would like to join your group.

My story:  I'm 52 and about 40 to 50 over weight, ugh!  I was in better shape 3 years ago when I had my kitchen remodeling business, but have unfortunately slowed down.  Now a security guard.  I wanted to do a tri for the longest time and trained when I hit 50, but other things got in the way.  I have cycled off and on since I was 20 and can currently do an hour on the bike indoors.  I had open heart surgery when I was 6 (yes 1967) and my cardiologist says I need to do more cardio.

Family Status:  Divorced and my son is 23.  I have the time, just need to get moving.

Weightloss:  I need it badly, and I'm not even on the see food diet.  Just doesn't want to come off.

MY Goals:  At least a sprint tri would be great.  I never liked running and enjoyed swimming.  So, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.  I need more running help than anything else.

Happy New Year,

Tom

2011-12-30 10:18 AM
in reply to: #3961506

Expert
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Welcome Ted and Tom! If you aren't already, I recommend using your training logs and adding everyone in the group as friends so their logs are easy to find.

Yes, weightloss, we'll be talking a lot strategies for us middle aged types.

As folks join, I'd like everyone to start thinking about the questions you most want answered regarding training, triathlon, weightloss, etc. Once we're full the first thing we are going to do is make a list of things we want to answer while we're together...then we'll set about answering them...

Sound good...

So welcome aboard boys!

Q

2011-12-30 10:24 AM

Sutton

I think I fit the Ultra Newbie Category, No Tri races, ever…

NAME: Michel (French for Michael from “The Great White North”, precisely Sutton, Qc, just north of the Vermont border)

STORY: 55 years old, Always physically active; tennis, squash, started road bike riding 2 years ago to keep up with my weekend ski patrol teammates (most are ex racers), so lifelong alpine skier. Hadn’t swam in 30 years (Masters Program), ran one race, it’s been so long I can’t remember, if it was a 5k or 10k. My road bike buddy (during a loose evening) brought up the subject of doing a race and I jumped at the prospect.

FAMILY STATUS: Married for 26 or 27 years (don’t tell my wife), 3 great young adults (daughter and two sons) and 5 year old grandson.

CURRENT TRAINING: Started building a base in November (entered all my training sessions on BT log) by sort of following an 18 week “Tri-Newbies” plan.

2012 RACES: Official first Tri, 70.3 Ironman Mont-Tremblant, June 24, 2012. I will run one or two more Tris (one sprint and an Oly) and a marathon (Montreal).

WHY I NEED YOU (all): I recorded 40 weeks of flying on business this year and 2012 is going to be as busy, so I will have logistic challenges for scheduling training and am leery of going a stray…

Did lots of reading on websites (Forums), bought a book, but know that I would definitely get a lot more from a Mentor group. Since some of you are from the snow belt (wintry weather), I will be able to get some good advice on training in a comparable climate.

I loved your subject title and enjoy your humor!

PS: French is my mother tongue and it may be apparent in my sentence structures. So always appreciate constructive comments.

2011-12-30 10:42 AM

Expert
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Bonjour Michel-

I guarantee your English is far superior a mis Francais, so let's not worry any more about that, OK??? 

Let's see, this is fun! You are not only an ULTRA newbie, you are jumping into the sport with BOTH FEET! I think you will be fine as long as you keep gathering information and manage your expectations...

I did not mention this in my bio, but in a previous life I was a road warrior as well...as a corporate pilot and an airline pilot, so I certainly understand the challenges that you face and perhaps can be of some help in that arena.

I used to do my recertification on the Bombardier Global Express in Montreal...love it up there and sooooo curious to see how the Mont Tremblant races shape up.

So WELCOME...take a look at everyone else's posts to start to get to know them...Tom, Ted, Shelly, Cheri, and Dave...y'all make friends now, OK?

Q

edit: misspelled name

Edited by quincyf 2011-12-30 10:44 AM
2011-12-30 11:16 AM
in reply to: #3961349

Master
Gurnee, IL

Dave, Dave, WAKE UP!!!

We're live!

Aaaaaany minute now...

I'm up........I'm UP! 

But I see I'm a lil late, many of the guests have already arrived! 

Bringing out the veggie tray even as we speak.

Yes of course its Kirkland!!

2011-12-30 11:16 AM

Expert
Hammond

Yay I am so excited. I need to get my tail in gear and start picking races and such for this year and being in an active group will really help keep me motivated. Now for my journal- cause I failed to mention that I like to talk.

NAME: Shelly (fitmomma2010)

STORY: As you maybe can guess from my username- I was not always physically fit. I was actually the I hate exercise and I love junk food person in our family. My dh was the fit one. In 2009, I realized one day that I wasn't taking care of myself at all. I am a three time cancer survivor and knew I couldn't keep putting my health on the back burner. I have three children and wanted to be around to see my grand children, so I decided to live healthier. I started walking and eating better and lo and behold weight just started falling off (50 pounds of it) and I started feeling so much better. In 2010 dh gave me a fitness magazine subcription and I saw an article for Iron Girl triathlon. I decided that day that I'd do one myself, joined BT and a month later registered for my first triathlon. That race was May 2011 and then in October I did a second. I loved both and am ready to pick some races for 2012.

FAMILY STATUS:  Happily married to dh for 21 years with three absolutely not perfect children- 19yo dd, 18yo ds, 9yo dd. Husband has personal trainer license and I am the one trying to talk him into tri's- lol. He's ascared of the swim- imagine that- lol. 

CURRENT TRAINING: Nothing formal right now which needs to be changed. Go to gym 4-5 days/week and do spin,body pump, cardio boot camp style classes, treadmill, and swim laps but no real method to the madness. Did an Irongirl training plan for my last two races and will probably go back to it.

THIS YEAR'S RACES: Iron Girl New Orleans in May (sprint) and Santa Rosa Triathlon in October (sprint)

2012 RACES: Louisiana Marathon- 5k in January. Other than that gotta get started looking at the races and picking. That's my first goal of this year is to get my race schedule decided. Lots that I'm interested in- just gotta decide.

WEIGHTLOSS: Lost about 50 pounds in 2009-2010 and have kept it off.

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD Mentee: I have a couple of races under my belt and love to run my mouth.  My family has been known to call me a little crazy also- should be perfect for an online group- ;-)

Shelly

Oh and I almost forgot- I'm from Hammond, Louisiana not Indiana. Not too many cold days here- lol.

2011-12-30 11:35 AM

Master
Gurnee, IL

Welcome Shelly, Michel, Tom, Ted and Cheri!      

We already are a group of 7!  awesome!

I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all along this Mys-tri tour ride/adventure we are all on.    I'm feeling a whole bunch of positive energy already! 

I was hesitant to get a cheese tray as cheese is a big weak area for me.   I always think I can eat just a few of those little buggers, but end up being the one just hanging around that tray going hmm that looks good,  ok maybe just one more,  ok who am i kidding  and take a handful.      But what the heck,  we are all just getting to know each other,  its worth the extra weight  for now.   Serious cheese deprivation will come a bit later.

I've already added y'all to my friend list so I can start harassing supporting you asap!

Its all great fun until someone drops an ATM machine on my A$$

Edited by oriolepwr 2011-12-30 11:39 AM
2011-12-30 12:48 PM

New user

Athens, GA

WHEN CAN YOU START MENTORING CONSISTENTLY: Now.

NAME: Wendy

STORY: Life is about reinventing myself right now. I just turned 42 in November. I started Graduate school last January and will be graduating in May 2012. I live on campus @ UGA and commute home on the weekends. I currently intern 30+ hours a week and have class three nights a week, so fitting in a training schedule will be rough, but something I am committed to. I am a total "newbie". I have spent most of the last decade "gaming" with my spouse and children. 

I danced in high school. I have never been particularly athletic, but I enjoyed riding bike and swimming in my younger years. I have a need to be held accountable (by someone other than my spouse) and want to reinvent my personal life to match my professional one (starting my third career).  

I have tried "clean eating" several times, but it doesn't last long. Biggest issue is time. If it's easy and available, I'll eat it. Part of the trigger to change my lifestyle is my favorite jeans split at the rear pocket while driving home for the holidays. My addiction: sugar and soda, particularly when stressed (all the time). 

Have health issues with my right ankle (think I broke it moving a recliner, but never checked. Took 18 months to heal). 

FAMILY STATUS:  Married for 10 years (2nd husband) and he manages our home and two of my teenagers, one boy and one girl, full time while I'm at school during the week. Tired of being poked fun of for being out of shape. Hoping me getting in shape will help give my husband the drive to get back into full weight training again.

CURRENT TRAINING: I  am walking 3 or 4 times a week to get my stamina back up. I have weight trained in the past with my husband (we have a full set of weight machines in the house). I enjoy yoga and do it at home for stress management, try to get yoga in 2-3 times a week. Roller skating with the kids at the rink a couple hours a week.

THIS YEAR'S RACES: None

2012 RACES: Hoping to have some basis to do a baby triathalon by graduation. 

WEIGHTLOSS: Goal: 125 range. Currently 142. I maintained 115ish during my teens and twenties. All hell broke loose after 3 children and I never got back into shape. I want healthy, balanced, tone. 

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTEE: I am a hard working individual, and I hate been told I can't accomplish something. Just not sure where and how to begin. I work best with outlined "steps or goals" that can be reached to reinforce positive gains and build confidence. Confidence is probably my greatest weakness. 

Edited by Emmrald 2011-12-30 1:02 PM
2011-12-30 12:56 PM

Hi, I'm 41; married with 2 preteen kids... in the cheese capital of the world; Wisconsin.  I'd like to join the group.  I am totally clueless about triathlons, but am fairly physically fit..ran my first marathon last summer and want to delve in to triathlon now.  Looking to do some sprints to get my feet "wet".  and then make it into more endurance stuff.  Would love to do a half ironman this year after I learn what the heck I'm doing.  I guess what I am looking for from mentoring is nutrition info on the longer races, equipment ideas and how the transitions work.  Thanks!
2011-12-30 1:18 PM
in reply to: #3962134

Sutton
Thanks and same to all of you !

I knew I’d need yah. Not at all forum savvy… how do I add y’all to my friend list ?

Look forward to the many exchanges. Hopefully more relevant than my initial inquiry.

Just came back from swimming, looked at my previous training log and my swim times are all over the place, have this lack of focus in keeping lap count, for sure, for sure.

Off to a short run around the block.

2011-12-30 1:39 PM
in reply to: #3962338

Master
Gurnee, IL
Michel.Sutton - 2011-12-30 1:18 PM Thanks and same to all of you !

I knew I’d need yah. Not at all forum savvy… how do I add y’all to my friend list ?

Look forward to the many exchanges. Hopefully more relevant than my initial inquiry.

Just came back from swimming, looked at my previous training log and my swim times are all over the place, have this lack of focus in keeping lap count, for sure, for sure.

Off to a short run around the block.

I use this swim watch http://www.swimovate.com/poolmate.html   then you don't have to count!   it works really well.  I paid $99  for it 2 years ago.  still going strong and love not having to think about what lap # I'm on.

Friend list add:      top of page >settings>training blog customization>friends   then add the names and click on "update friends"

Edited by oriolepwr 2011-12-30 1:41 PM
2011-12-30 1:46 PM

Master
Gurnee, IL

Welcome Wendy andTrei (is that your name?)   we are glad to have you two join in on the fun.

Q-Looks like I have to go back to Costco and get another veggie tray!         Should I get anything else while I'm there?

2011-12-30 2:23 PM
in reply to: #3962365

Expert
Albuquerque, New Mexico
oriolepwr - 2011-12-30 1:46 PM

Welcome Wendy andTrei (is that your name?)   we are glad to have you two join in on the fun.

Q-Looks like I have to go back to Costco and get another veggie tray!         Should I get anything else while I'm there?

I'm not sure, but I think this group likes a cocktail now and then...

2011-12-30 2:24 PM
in reply to: #3962365

Expert
Albuquerque, New Mexico
oriolepwr - 2011-12-30 1:46 PM

I'm not sure, but I think this group likes a cocktail now and then...

That was so good I had to say it twiceEmbarassed

Edited by quincyf 2011-12-30 2:24 PM
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » QuincyF and Oriolepwr's Magical Mys-tri Tour for Newbies Has Begun (CLOSED) Rss Feed  

of 44