BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Brian and the Tri Tarts Group - Full Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 23

2008-02-06 9:06 PM
in reply to: #1198282

User image

Expert
Virginia
Subject: RE: Brian and the Tri Tarts Group - Full
She's gonna get accessories slowly but surely.  I need lights for evening riding and a spare tire kit and clipless pedals.  I already had spd shoes that I used for spin class, so I'm going to get spd pedals.  There are two choices that I've narrowed it down to...the spd pedals with just the clipless sides ($50) and the ones with spd on one side and regular pedals on the other side ($70).  I'm leaning towards the ones with two sides so I can have options. 

2008-02-06 9:12 PM
in reply to: #1089758

User image

Expert
Michiana
Here is my ride.

(05TransitionMulti_l.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
05TransitionMulti_l.jpg (69KB - 17 downloads)
2008-02-07 6:40 AM
in reply to: #1198375

User image

Expert
Virginia

Nice ride Brian! I like the black and white...looks sleek!

I think I found a tri club! I had been digging and digging around and finally found one that I think will fit my needs. There is an outing on Sunday so I'm going to go and meet folks and see how I feel about it.

One more thing - today's schedule has a bike ride   I want to get out and ride my bike of course instead of hitting the spin bikes or upright bikes at the gym.   I hear VA's law is that you have to have certain lights to ride in the evening, that true?  I'm going to research that today so I can get them if I have to have them.   Anyway, safety wise...any tips for riding in the evening other than the lights thing?  I'll probably get home from class around 7pm if traffic cooperates with me.

Edited by kimmitri408 2008-02-07 7:26 AM
2008-02-07 1:58 PM
in reply to: #1198375

User image

Champion
Out running or enjoying a fine glass of red...
mbmoran2 - 2008-02-06 10:12 PM

Here is my ride.

Oh, sure - you have to go and interrupt the girl bike love fest with a handsome boy bike. He is pretty though.
2008-02-07 11:16 PM
in reply to: #1198541

User image

Expert
Michiana
kimmitri408 - 2008-02-07 7:40 AM

...  Anyway, safety wise...any tips for riding in the evening other than the lights thing?  I'll probably get home from class around 7pm if traffic cooperates with me.

I don't ride after dark.  Be very careful, wear something reflective, get a light or two and assume the cars don't see you.

2008-02-08 12:15 PM
in reply to: #1200407

User image

Expert
Virginia
mbmoran2 - 2008-02-08 12:16 AM

... Anyway, safety wise...any tips for riding in the evening other than the lights thing? I'll probably get home from class around 7pm if traffic cooperates with me.

I don't ride after dark. Be very careful, wear something reflective, get a light or two and assume the cars don't see you.

Yeah apparently you have to have lights here, so that's definitely going to get done.  The other stuff is smart too.   I'd prefer not to ride at night, but with my work schedule being how it is, I may have to some days, at least it's staying light later, so hopefully not too much.   

2008-02-08 3:46 PM
in reply to: #1201334

User image

Champion
Out running or enjoying a fine glass of red...
kimmitri408 - 2008-02-08 1:15 PM

mbmoran2 - 2008-02-08 12:16 AM

... Anyway, safety wise...any tips for riding in the evening other than the lights thing? I'll probably get home from class around 7pm if traffic cooperates with me.

I don't ride after dark. Be very careful, wear something reflective, get a light or two and assume the cars don't see you.

Yeah apparently you have to have lights here, so that's definitely going to get done.  The other stuff is smart too.   I'd prefer not to ride at night, but with my work schedule being how it is, I may have to some days, at least it's staying light later, so hopefully not too much.   

Definitely get a reflective vest or something - I use one even when I go on my early morning runs. I feel a lot safer and besides, it's always fun to look like a construction worker.

Most of the folks I've seen here have a white front light, a red blinking rear light, and then something (or lots of things) reflective on their bodies. I don't know if they're complying with VA law or not, but you can see them coming & going.

Be safe!
2008-02-08 7:52 PM

User image

Expert
Virginia

Or maybe I will just keep getting off work kind of early-ish and I can ride at 4pm like I did today   So I haven't ridden a real bike since August...I rode 5 miles at the beach and that's it.  Before that...not since freshman year of college, LOL.  This was clearly an experience today.  But it was fun and I enjoyed it.  I just have to keep riding so I get the confidence in my ability to stay upright   Road bikes are so different than your average kid bike you have growing up...not bad, just different.  I plan on spending enough time on my bike that I will be very used to it very fast!

2008-02-08 8:04 PM
in reply to: #1202334

User image

Royal(PITA)
West Chester, Ohio
kimmitri408 - 2008-02-08 7:52 PM

Or maybe I will just keep getting off work kind of early-ish and I can ride at 4pm like I did today   So I haven't ridden a real bike since August...I rode 5 miles at the beach and that's it.  Before that...not since freshman year of college, LOL.  This was clearly an experience today.  But it was fun and I enjoyed it.  I just have to keep riding so I get the confidence in my ability to stay upright   Road bikes are so different than your average kid bike you have growing up...not bad, just different.  I plan on spending enough time on my bike that I will be very used to it very fast!

Good plan, road bikes are a lot different in riding.  Just learning to balance on the skinny wheel is a challenge, reaching for the water bottle without falling over is sometimes a hard maneuver.  Isn't 4PM the beginning of rush hour in NoVA?    I still don't ride as much as I should--I think of the bike as "that thing you do in between swimming and running" so I have to force myself to ride. 
I found the trainer deceptive, it's easy to rack up the miles when there's no wind, traffic or hills to climb.  Even on the "hills" DVD, I can rack up the miles based on how much tension goes on that rear wheel.  My last couple of road rides have been a hard adjustment after being on the trainer the past few months.  My next bike purchase will probably be rollers but I'm not ready for them this year

2008-02-09 3:31 PM
in reply to: #1202345

User image

Expert
Virginia
yah rush hour starts at like 3pm here.  i commute opposite traffic, so that's not really a problem for me thank goodness!  i need to work on tension and hills.  i am playing around with the gears while I ride to try to figure this stuff out.  i started off going uphill then went downhill and i was riding the brakes b/c i picked up so much speed.  just gotta learn i guess.  i need to find more trails though...the cars scare me right now, LOL.  Too much going on.  Tomorrow will be on a trail I believe and I've been researching trails in nova. 
2008-02-10 12:27 AM
in reply to: #1202953

User image

Champion
Verona WI--Ironman Bike Country!

kimmitri408 - 2008-02-09 3:31 PM yah rush hour starts at like 3pm here.  i commute opposite traffic, so that's not really a problem for me thank goodness!  i need to work on tension and hills.  i am playing around with the gears while I ride to try to figure this stuff out.  i started off going uphill then went downhill and i was riding the brakes b/c i picked up so much speed.  just gotta learn i guess.  i need to find more trails though...the cars scare me right now, LOL.  Too much going on.  Tomorrow will be on a trail I believe and I've been researching trails in nova. 

I have been riding for three years and still do not like riding on busy roads. Drivers are too distracted. When I can I do stick to trails or country/less traveled locations even if it means driving there first. 

If you want to get a really good understanding of how to use the gearing, I recommend Spinervals DVDs.  I spent almost all my time in the SCR before seeing these.  Now I am in the BCR at least 50% of the time.  Judi and Brian can are probably better able to shed light on this as they are more experienced bikers.

2008-02-10 11:07 PM
in reply to: #1203408

User image

Royal(PITA)
West Chester, Ohio
SSMinnow - 2008-02-10 12:27 AM

kimmitri408 - 2008-02-09 3:31 PM yah rush hour starts at like 3pm here.  i commute opposite traffic, so that's not really a problem for me thank goodness!  i need to work on tension and hills.  i am playing around with the gears while I ride to try to figure this stuff out.  i started off going uphill then went downhill and i was riding the brakes b/c i picked up so much speed.  just gotta learn i guess.  i need to find more trails though...the cars scare me right now, LOL.  Too much going on.  Tomorrow will be on a trail I believe and I've been researching trails in nova. 

I have been riding for three years and still do not like riding on busy roads. Drivers are too distracted. When I can I do stick to trails or country/less traveled locations even if it means driving there first. 

If you want to get a really good understanding of how to use the gearing, I recommend Spinervals DVDs.  I spent almost all my time in the SCR before seeing these.  Now I am in the BCR at least 50% of the time.  Judi and Brian can are probably better able to shed light on this as they are more experienced bikers.

Flattered...not that experienced as a biker. I bought my road bike last June.  I'm not even sure wha you mean by SCR to n honest...
2008-02-11 7:29 AM
in reply to: #1204360

User image

Expert
Virginia
yeah..what's scr and bcr?  I don't know what I'm in now...I just kind of play around with it to figure out what feels best at the time.  i don't have a trainer yet and probably won't get one til next fall/winter since it'll be spring soon.  got any tips for how to train gears w/o a trainer?  our ride yesterday didn't happen b/c of the bad winds and I didn't do anything when I got home because I was exhausted from the day.  I still am tired today.  I gotta get my sleep cycle back on track this week.  i've gotten so used to 7-9 hours of sleep that now anything less makes the next day really difficult.
2008-02-11 8:13 AM
in reply to: #1204538

User image

Royal(PITA)
West Chester, Ohio

kimmitri408 - 2008-02-11 7:29 AM yeah..what's scr and bcr?  I don't know what I'm in now...I just kind of play around with it to figure out what feels best at the time.  i don't have a trainer yet and probably won't get one til next fall/winter since it'll be spring soon.  got any tips for how to train gears w/o a trainer?  our ride yesterday didn't happen b/c of the bad winds and I didn't do anything when I got home because I was exhausted from the day.  I still am tired today.  I gotta get my sleep cycle back on track this week.  i've gotten so used to 7-9 hours of sleep that now anything less makes the next day really difficult.
I think I just figured it out SCR=small chain ring, BCR= big chain ring.  Correct me if I'm wrong, Suzy!

I borrowed a workout one of the guys on my friends list does. It's a "big ring" work out best done on a flat road.  Warm up in an easy gear, then start big ring  biggest gear in the back x3 min, working down each gear to the smallest one every 3 min changing gear.  When you get to the smallest ring in back hold it for a 10 min time trial, then go smallest ring, easy gear for a 5 min recovery and repeat again.  This work out takes a little over an hour to go through.  You'll learn which gears feel more comfortable to ride in and which ones take more effort on your part quickly. I frequently do this on my trainer but a long, flat road would be effective too.

2008-02-11 9:20 AM
in reply to: #1204620

User image

Expert
Virginia
zipp1 - 2008-02-11 9:13 AM

I think I just figured it out SCR=small chain ring, BCR= big chain ring. Correct me if I'm wrong, Suzy!

I borrowed a workout one of the guys on my friends list does. It's a "big ring" work out best done on a flat road. Warm up in an easy gear, then start big ring biggest gear in the back x3 min, working down each gear to the smallest one every 3 min changing gear. When you get to the smallest ring in back hold it for a 10 min time trial, then go smallest ring, easy gear for a 5 min recovery and repeat again. This work out takes a little over an hour to go through. You'll learn which gears feel more comfortable to ride in and which ones take more effort on your part quickly. I frequently do this on my trainer but a long, flat road would be effective too.

Thanks for the workout!  I will definitely have to try it out so I can learn this ring thing.  So my bike is a triple, so I'd start off with 3 on the back, then let off one, let off another, then do it over right?  I believe he said the biggest gear was 3 clicks.  Kristen...you have the same bike I do...does that make sense? 

2008-02-11 9:25 AM

User image

Expert
Michiana

Experienced rider?  I bought my road bike in March '06.  So, I'm pretty new at this too!  That said, I just ride.  I ride long, short, flat, hilly.  I ride slow. I (try to) ride fast.  My first triathlon (Sprint in June '06) I was able to average 19.4 mph.  I didn't do any fancy "workouts" or "intervals" or any other of that mumbo jumbo that gets thrown around this site.  Back then, I used to think anything over 20 miles was a LONG ride.

• Apr: 112mi
  • May: 24mi
  • Jun: 135mi
  • Jul:  23
  • No riding from July on as I was changing jobs and moving family from MN to IN

In 2007, I got a little more serious and consistent.  But still, no set programs; just got out and rode my bike.

• Mar:  50 miles
  • Apr:  138
  • May: 191
  • Jun:  302
  • Jul:   284
  • Aug: 156
  • Sep: 35

As you can see, signing up for a half iron distance race got me in the saddle quite a bit more; including multiple rides of 45+ miles in June and July.  Still, I rode quite a bit less than most people doing HIMs.  However, two things influenced that.  I was still learning to swim and I was training (putting base miles in) for a fall marathon.  Oh and a 3rd is working 50+ hr/week and having a wife and two kids that I want to spend time with.   I know I have a lot of room to improve on the bike.  However, 19.5mph on a HIM and 21.2mph on an oly bike is not too bad for a 37-year old man. 

I did buy myself a trainer for Christmas this year (nearly two years after getting into this stuff).  It's helpful, as I'm getting time in the saddle during the off-season for the first time.  It's also nice to have the option to train whenever I want too.  I also try to mix up my time on the trainer, working in more interval type work - mostly to break up the monotony.

BTW, ALL of my trainer rides (so far) have been on my MCR (middle chain ring) - just going to stiffer gears on the back cassette when pushing into zones 3 and 4; always keeping cadence at 90+.  I'm just cautious going to big ring stuff while my mileage is still low.   It is a good way to build strength and help you with hills and muscular endurance.  Just make sure to warm-up and cool-down with some high cadence spinning in lower gears.

I guess I'm saying that if you're just starting out, ride as much as possible and keep it as fun as possible.  Don't worry to much about BCR, SCR stuff for the first year or two.  You will make big gains just by consistently training.  The secret to consistency is making it fun.  If by having planned sessions of intervals and chain ring specifics is "fun" then by all means go for it.  I sort of do this by "accident" by sprinting up hills or chasing other riders out on the road - that's my idea of fun. 

Edited by mbmoran2 2008-02-11 9:33 AM

2008-02-11 12:04 PM
in reply to: #1204800

User image

Royal(PITA)
West Chester, Ohio
kimmitri408 - 2008-02-11 9:20 AM
zipp1 - 2008-02-11 9:13 AM

I think I just figured it out SCR=small chain ring, BCR= big chain ring. Correct me if I'm wrong, Suzy!

I borrowed a workout one of the guys on my friends list does. It's a "big ring" work out best done on a flat road. Warm up in an easy gear, then start big ring biggest gear in the back x3 min, working down each gear to the smallest one every 3 min changing gear. When you get to the smallest ring in back hold it for a 10 min time trial, then go smallest ring, easy gear for a 5 min recovery and repeat again. This work out takes a little over an hour to go through. You'll learn which gears feel more comfortable to ride in and which ones take more effort on your part quickly. I frequently do this on my trainer but a long, flat road would be effective too.

Thanks for the workout!  I will definitely have to try it out so I can learn this ring thing.  So my bike is a triple, so I'd start off with 3 on the back, then let off one, let off another, then do it over right?  I believe he said the biggest gear was 3 clicks.  Kristen...you have the same bike I do...does that make sense? 

I only have 2 chain rings in front so I'm not sure you would want to do all 3 rings in front--maybe the first 2 with recovery in the smallest "granny" ring--otherwise you're on for a very long ride and going to be more than a bit saddlesore down below.
2008-02-11 1:37 PM

User image

Royal(PITA)
West Chester, Ohio
Oh, I did my long run today--no GI problems, it must have been the timing thing post meal.  Today I ate around 8 and went out to run around 11.  I could feel the coffee sloshing in my belly but never felt bad and still don't feel GI bad (my back isn't too happy at the moment though, I need to hit the LRS for some new kicks)
2008-02-11 6:48 PM

User image

Expert
Virginia

had another great swim! went 150yds i am getting nervous though because my distance is coming along fine...but i'm SLOW. I believe my 150yards today was around 4 or 5 minutes. I know it's baby steps and at this point, I feel confident that I will be able to swim 400m before june 1st...which is NOT how I felt on January 1st. i'm not doing any drills right now, just swimming my two favorite strokes - freestyle and breaststroke. i have the TI book (borrowed from a coworker) which I haven't had a chance to read yet, and i am bidding on freestyle made easy in the picabo street auctions, so hopefully i'll win that. i am having trouble visualizing the drills I read about, which is 90% why I don't do them. the other 10% is that i don't know what my problems are so i don't know what to do. i know my kick isn't the greatest, but i've spent a lot of time reading about that and trying to focus. other than that....i dunno what i am doing right or wrong.

and one more thing.  i got my Anerobic Threshhold tested in november.  according to the test, my AT was 192.  from what i've read, AT is a good approximation of LT.  In trying to figure out my zones, i got the following:

z1 - 127-163

z2-164-174

z3-175-183

z4-184-191

z5-192-196

so i'm really trying to do this base thing because i know that it's the only way i'll get to the longer distances that i want to do in the future and because i don't want to burn myself out before race day.  from what i'm reading, i should stay in between 127-163 for max base building...but it's okay to to up to 174.  is that correct?  for some reason, i think i mixed myself up about what the numbers were.  is it really okay to go into z3 ever?   

Edited by kimmitri408 2008-02-11 6:53 PM
2008-02-11 7:19 PM
in reply to: #1206141

User image

Champion
Verona WI--Ironman Bike Country!

Kim

Great news on the swim! All freestyle or combination? I know it is slow, but it is definite progress.  I think that is probably my speed or a little faster. 

I think the bike work out you outlined is too tough.  I have 2 rings like Judi and don't spend nearly that much time in the smallest gear while in the BCR.  Too hard on the knees for me.  I would start out with a beginner work out and work your way up if you want to.

You are doing great!

PS I cannot answer the LT question.  No clue there.

2008-02-11 8:45 PM
in reply to: #1206196

User image

Expert
Virginia
SSMinnow - 2008-02-11 8:19 PM

Kim

Great news on the swim! All freestyle or combination? I know it is slow, but it is definite progress. I think that is probably my speed or a little faster.

I think the bike work out you outlined is too tough. I have 2 rings like Judi and don't spend nearly that much time in the smallest gear while in the BCR. Too hard on the knees for me. I would start out with a beginner work out and work your way up if you want to.

You are doing great!

PS I cannot answer the LT question. No clue there.

The longer distances today, one 150 and one 100 were both all freestyle.  I'm glad to hear that your times are similar to mine...makes me feel like I'm not SO slow   It is good progress though, so I gotta keep myself remembering that.

I will remember that on my bike when I get back on it.  It's really cold today  and I got home from work too late to get outside, so I did my workout on the upright.   I hope to get out and ride later this week.

AND I just signed up for an indoor tri in March   I'm really excited about it b/c I think it'll be good to just get out there and do the three events back to back to back and kind of get the psuedo experience of a tri.  This is the shake down:

10-minute swim in lap pool
10-minute transition (swim to bike)
30-minute bike in cycle fitness studio
5-minute transition (bike to run)
20-minute treadmill run

So it should be fun and a good experience.  I really am excited to see what it will feel like to do this as well as to do some kind of swimming event in a lap pool.  I have such nerves about swimming....I want to kind of get some of that over with.  It's like literally 15 minutes from my house, which helps as well.  So now I have a indoor tri in like 2 weeks!  I kind of need to think about the whole logistical side of what to wear for each portion and all that, but my main concern is just doing it and seeing how it goes. 

2008-02-12 9:43 AM
in reply to: #1205480

User image

Expert
Michiana

zipp1 - 2008-02-11 2:37 PM Oh, I did my long run today--no GI problems, it must have been the timing thing post meal.  Today I ate around 8 and went out to run around 11.  I could feel the coffee sloshing in my belly but never felt bad and still don't feel GI bad (my back isn't too happy at the moment though, I need to hit the LRS for some new kicks)

Good to hear the GI thing was better on your long run.  Hopefully you can replicate this on your next one.

I hope your back loosens up and get's happy again.

2008-02-12 10:12 AM
in reply to: #1206141

User image

Expert
Michiana
kimmitri408 - 2008-02-11 7:48 PM

had another great swim! went 150yds i am getting nervous though because my distance is coming along fine...but i'm SLOW. I believe my 150yards today was around 4 or 5 minutes. I know it's baby steps and at this point, I feel confident that I will be able to swim 400m before june 1st...which is NOT how I felt on January 1st. i'm not doing any drills right now, just swimming my two favorite strokes - freestyle and breaststroke. i have the TI book (borrowed from a coworker) which I haven't had a chance to read yet, and i am bidding on freestyle made easy in the picabo street auctions, so hopefully i'll win that. i am having trouble visualizing the drills I read about, which is 90% why I don't do them. the other 10% is that i don't know what my problems are so i don't know what to do. i know my kick isn't the greatest, but i've spent a lot of time reading about that and trying to focus. other than that....i dunno what i am doing right or wrong.

and one more thing.  i got my Anerobic Threshhold tested in november.  according to the test, my AT was 192.  from what i've read, AT is a good approximation of LT.  In trying to figure out my zones, i got the following:

z1 - 127-163

z2-164-174

z3-175-183

z4-184-191

z5-192-196

so i'm really trying to do this base thing because i know that it's the only way i'll get to the longer distances that i want to do in the future and because i don't want to burn myself out before race day.  from what i'm reading, i should stay in between 127-163 for max base building...but it's okay to to up to 174.  is that correct?  for some reason, i think i mixed myself up about what the numbers were.  is it really okay to go into z3 ever?   

Awesome job on the swim!  Swimming is technically very challenging for most of us (except those fish who've swum laps since childhood).  So, those little wins mean quite a bit and add up over time.  You'll be in great shape for that 400m on June 1.

I get a little confused with AeT vs. LT.  There are numerous threads on BT about this - search them out at your own risk. 

For me, I focused on being on the upper end of Z1 November through the beginning of January.  Now, I'm pushing more into Z2 runs with less time in Z1 as I prepare for my 1/2 marathon in April.  I also work in once/week tempo runs into Z4 - but I have a decent (not like Suzy though) base of running.  I often drift into Z3, even Z4  on hills during my "Z2" runs.  No big deal though.  Over 80% of my running minutes in 2008 are in zones 1 and 2.

I'd say try to focus on keeping it on the upper end of Z1.  Use that as your "home base," then go be feel and listen to the signals your body sends.  If you're feeling good, increase your time in Z2, perhaps pushing to the upper range of Z2.  If your having one of "those days" that its just "not working," keep it in Z1.  For most of your running, breathing should be steady and unlabored.  If you're getting out of breath, you're going too hard.

Its most important to be able to finish the workout (e.g. all 30min of run) and come back the next day feeling energized and ready for more.  Don't push so hard that you can't finish or feel so fatigued that you miss your workout the next day.  That would be counter-productive.  The way you feel will be as good or even better indicator than your HRM.  Still, keep the data and you will begin to get a better idea how to correlate perceived exertion and HR.

Right now, you're focus should be on running longer with more consistency.  Keep the intensity low as you build this.  You'll get faster at the same HR just through this volume increase.

I have no professional certifications to substansiate any of this. 

2008-02-14 8:59 AM

User image

Expert
Virginia
Brian that makes sense.  I did a search of AT and it seems that AT and LT are pretty much the same, so I should be okay with my zones.  I will continue to try to keep it at Z1 and Z2 and build.  And I will use perceived level of exertion for the breathing and stuff.  How long do  you need to base build before you really see the effects?  I know that it's a long process, but doing my 5Ks and indoor tri before my big one..those should be full out efforts or just keeping it in Z2?  My goal is to finish my full distance of my tri in June...so what would work best for me getting to that ultimate goal?
2008-02-14 1:32 PM
in reply to: #1211660

User image

Expert
Michiana

How long do you need to base build before you really see the effects?

That's a tough one, with lots of different opinions, mostly because everyone is a little different.  I venture to say that the more fit one is, the less benefits from exclusively training in Z1/Z2.  Still, for even the most fit endurance athletes do the majority of their training at Z2 intensity.  As one becomes more fit and their body more capable of handling the stresses of "speedwork" it becomes more practical to increase intensity.  Notice, that after about two years I've begun a running program that incorporates Z4 tempo runs (2x/month), Z4/5a mile-repeats (1X/month) and strides (2-4X/month) or short bursts of speed within longer, slow runs.

I know that it's a long process, but doing my 5Ks and indoor tri before my big one..those should be full out efforts or just keeping it in Z2?  My goal is to finish my full distance of my tri in June...so what would work best for me getting to that ultimate goal?

I think you're repeating the 5k distance race.  So, maybe just aim to finish with a smile on your face on 3/16.  For the 4/6 race, go easy for the first 1.5mi, then go harder on the 2nd half knowing you can do anything for 10-15 minutes and push through to the tape.

For your triathlon, take it easy on the swim, bike and 1st half of the run.  Treat the 2nd half of your run, like the 2nd half of your 5k and go for it.  Whatever you do, make sure you have energy to run the last 200 yards with a smile on your face and enjoy the moment.

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Brian and the Tri Tarts Group - Full Rss Feed  

of 23