BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Jonathan22's mentor group - CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 15

2009-01-14 10:30 AM
in reply to: #1879927

User image

Master
Guilford, CT
Subject: RE: Jonathan22's mentor group - OPEN

Hi,

Is there still room for me?  I just joined the site yesterday after looking around the internet for awhile for training tips.  This will be my first Tri or race of any kind. 

Bio Stats:

• Age-29 (turning 30 in a couple months and for some reason it is prompting a major change in the way I view working out)
  • Height - 5'9", Weight - Currently 210lb, Not sure of bodyfat right now.

Family Status:  Married with an 11 month old daughter.

General Background:

• I sleep from about 10:30 to 4:30 (I know 6hrs isn't ideal but it's the only way I can fit my day in)
  • I commute 50 miles to work and workout beforehand from 5:30AM to 7:30 AM, hit the showers and get into the office at about 8:25AM and get home around 8:00PM. 
  • I've been working out pretty much all my life.  In college I started wanting to just build alot of muscle and ended up just kind of defaulting to that afterwards as well.  So, I've been lifting weights 5 days a week for about 7 or 8 years and doing some haphazard cardio of some sort afterwards.  At 210lbs I'm not super fat, but I have too much weight to carry from trying to throw heavy weights around every day.  The past few weeks I've cut down the lifting to about 3 or4 days a week and upped the cardio alot.  I just setup a training log here to keep me on track and imported a plan to follow that might be a little ambitious.
  • I've been trying to get a baseline of where I fit in and have been doing 3 spin classes a week for a few months and running a couple of times a week.  Yesterday was the first attempt at swimming.  I did 650 yards and it was pathetic.  I need alot of improvement in this area.  I ended up just kind of powering through and have no technique whatsoever so felt like I wasted alot of energy.  Afterwards I hopped on a spin bike for 20 min, then jogged a couple of miles at 10mph (slow I know).
  • The past couple of weeks I've upped the minutes and have been doing spin class for 45 minutes and then trying to immediately jog a couple of miles to simulate the feeling.  At this point if I had to do the race I would be ridiculously slow.  I'm starting to realize that benching 250lbs 10 times is not going to help me at all and actually hurt me a great deal which is sort of getting me a little conflicted because I have not desire to be super thin.  I wouldn't mind losing some muscle and coming down to 175lbs or so at 7 or 8% bodyfat but don't want to get lower than that.  I know that would hurt me a great deal on longer distances but think I'd be fine on a sprint at that weight.

Race I've picked so far:

• Mystic CT - Tri Sprint on 6/7.  1/2 mile swim, 14.4 mile bike, 3 mile jog  (I wanted to give myself time to get a little faster).
    • Last year the group had about 210 racers.  I'd like to be in the middle of the pack as my goal.  This may be a little ambitious but I like to strive for something.

I tried to give an overview of myself so any comments welcome from anyone with experience

2009-01-14 12:09 PM
in reply to: #1906809

User image

Master

Welcome to the group Ian.

Qualifying for Kona is a lofty goal.  I got in via the lottery.  The thing about IM is it looks so darn easy on paper but the training and the actual day are A LOT harder than they appear to be. There are several members here on BT that have qualified before and more than a few that are still trying to qualify.  

I think signing up for 2-4 sprints your first year is very doable. I did 4 triathlons my first year (sprints and olys).  Starting now, you have plenty of time.

As far as training plans, I have made a few suggestions earlier in the thread.  Cost wise, BT has a good deal going.  Another option but a little more money is some software called Endurance Planner ().  I have and it's pretty good at helping you lay out a season.  Plus there are books with plans in them as I've mentioned before. 

I think being as lean as you can only makes you faster.  Triathlon is not about strength (not max bench press strength anyway).  So losing weight does make you faster.  That said, I would not stress about it.  I naturally lost 25 lbs going from nothing to Ironman training 2 years later.  Trust me, the weight will come off.  

2009-01-14 12:13 PM
in reply to: #1906929

User image

Master

Welcome to the group acumenjay (what's the real name, is it Jay?).

I ran cross country in college but then tried to gain muscle weight for several years.  On my frame it was a waste of time.  But I certainly understand were you are coming from (that weight lifting has been a default).

Importing a plan is definitly a great way to get started.  The other thing is that spin classes are a great way to build fitness if you don't have any cycling fitness or to maintain what you do have; however, once it starts to warm up, you will definitly want to get your weekend rides in outdoors.  Outdoor riding is a totally different experience.  

2009-01-14 12:15 PM

User image

Master

All,

I think we are starting to get a large enough group that we have some momentum.  Typically I will ask a question at the start of the week to get some dialogue going and check in with everyones logs.

So, as a suggestion, I have found that logging my workouts is helpful (keeps me motivated, accountable, etc.).  As you setup your logs if there are  any questions, please let me know.

J22

2009-01-14 2:01 PM
in reply to: #1907203

User image

Peachtree City, GA
I'm finally populating my training log. Question regarding how I should consider cycle spinning classes. While I know its not quite the same thing as "real" cycling, do most folks consider it as cycling time for training volume purposes? I noticed there is an "other activities" category for spinning but I also see on lots of folks training logs that they count this as cycling time and note it as spinning in the comments.
2009-01-14 4:01 PM
in reply to: #1907197

User image

Master
Guilford, CT

Jonathan,

Is is Jason, but Jay works. 

In regards to getting the bike work in outside, I have to admit that haven't done alot of true road biking in past years because I just never had one.  I've borrowed them and loved it and recently due to a change in circumstances was able to buy a new bike just last week which I am psyched about and can't wait to go for rides.  I have a couple of people who have asked me to start riding with them as soon as the weather breaks in CT and have a rack on my car so once it gets lighter/warmer I'll do some real road work down by my office. 

My question is whether or not investing in a trainer for the bike is worth it for indoor training or if Spin bikes/classes suffice?  I can see how it would be nice to get comfortable on the bike you'd be riding/racing, but in terms of fitness work is either better than the other? Or is just a convenience to have it in the home?

I've started logging my workouts as far back as last week through today and notice there are alot of details.  Is the big factor just time/distance/order of workout for everything? 

Also, swimming is tough for me to get in more than twice a week unless I do back to back days.  The plan calls for me to get in three days a week (and it is my weakest area) so should I do back to back days or just cut a day out to make sure I'm getting enough recovery (at least at first since I'm a completely new swimmer and it will probably take more of a toll early on as I get ramped up)?

Thanks again and sorry for the scatter shot questions...at work and just stream of consciousness typing real quick.

Jason

2009-01-14 6:44 PM
in reply to: #1907638

User image

Master
Hacksaw - 2009-01-14 3:01 PM I'm finally populating my training log. Question regarding how I should consider cycle spinning classes. While I know its not quite the same thing as "real" cycling, do most folks consider it as cycling time for training volume purposes? I noticed there is an "other activities" category for spinning but I also see on lots of folks training logs that they count this as cycling time and note it as spinning in the comments.

I always log spin class as cycling.  I try to match the speed to my normal average speed which is around 17 MPH for me.  
2009-01-14 7:00 PM
in reply to: #1908048

User image

Master
No problem on the rapid fire questions Jason.

Should you invest in a trainer?

You don't have to.  Spin classes for now plus outdoor rides when it gets warmer will suffice.  If you have the cash, a trainer can help when you can't get to the gym.  If there is a Performance Bike near you, they have the Cycleops Tempo trainer for $200 sometimes.  That trainer is really the Fluid 2 and is the top of the line Cycleops trainer.  Again, it's just a mater of convienence.

What is important in logging your workouts?

Time is most important followed by distance.  I believe it's also important to log how you felt during the workout (e.g. tired, legs had no pop, still sick, etc.) that way you can look back and see if you are overtraining, tired, etc.  

I think your real third question is how should I rearrange my days if I need to?

You will find differences of opinion on days off.  I am not a believer that you need a day off.  You do need hard days and easy days.  You might be able to do 2 hard days but you will need an easy day (unless you are 18 years old, then you can go 27 hard days in a row LOL).  An easy day might be a 3-4 mile run or it might be a 30 min easy spin on the trainer or spin bike.  Don't be afraid to to back to back swims (or bike run for that matter).  As long as your not so toast it's counterproductive but training while tired can be beneficial.

For example, while training for Kona last summer, I didn't take a single day off of training (other than days for travel to races).  My basic week schedule looked like the following (you will see that there were back to back workouts and double workouts on a single day):

Monday - 1.5 hr swim in AM; Easy 4 mile run in PM
Tuesday - 1.5 hr swim in AM; 1 hr bike interval in PM
Wednesday - 6 mile run with intervals
Thursday - 1.5 hr swim in AM; 1 hr bike interval in PM
Friday - Easy 4 mile run
Saturday - 70 to 100 mile ride followed by 3-6 mile run
Sunday - 16 to 20 mile run

Wash, rinse, repeat.  

The other thing I'll add specific to you is that the more frequency you get (along with lessons) the better swimmer you will be.  

2009-01-14 7:28 PM

New user

I did not work out today...traveled all day back and forth to atl. That really SUCKS, but I'll let it go. I'm swimming in the morning for the first time in about 3 months. I hope I haven't lost much.

Looking forward to talking with everyone. It sounds like we all have a lot in common.

2009-01-14 8:48 PM

New user

Jonathon,

Would it be to much to post my weekly hours at beginning of each week to get your opinion? There are so many different variables to consider, I would feel much better knowing someone else was glancing at my hours.

I'm trying to draft my own plan via Joe Friel's Training Bible...and his book does good to walk you through setting up your annual plan, scheduling peaks, periodization, and setting total hours for each week, which I have done. However, when it comes to the actual hours for each week, he kind of leaves you hanging.

Also, when you setting total volume for the week, should this include warm up, warm down and stretching?
2009-01-15 4:50 AM

User image

Peachtree City, GA
New question:
Had my first swim lesson on Tuesday evening and I've been replaying and critiquing what I'm doing wrong in my mind. What is happening is I just am not coordinated on my breathing and stroke and so end up running out of air at inopportune times in my stroke and end up simply lifting my head. I've determined I think 2 causes:
1) I'm not planning for my breath. For whatever reason, I'm not thinking bout breathing and when to do it and it just "surprises" me that I need some air. Obviously I have to anticipate a consistent breathing pattern whether its every 2, 3, 5 or whatever strokes.
2) Now, for the part I want specific feedback on (of course I'll take feedback on anything). For the few times I actually remember to plan a breath, I think I'm rolling for air too late (i.e. my trailing arm is already leaving the water to move forward and re-enter). In thinking about it, should I be rolling to the trailing side during the "reach" portion of my leading arm (i.e. between entry and full extension)? That would seem to make sense as it would also allow me o reach a little further maybe and obviously I wouldn't be shoving water into my mouth with the trailing shoulder.

Sorry for what is such a basic question for many. This swim technique has really been frustrating the living crap out of me for some time. If only the breast stroke was fast and efficient enough, I'd be golden. Really want to try and at least map out my problems and practice lots more before my next lesson next Tuesday. Thanks for any and all input!

2009-01-15 6:26 AM
in reply to: #1908566

User image

Master
cbryant148 - 2009-01-14 9:48 PM Jonathon, Would it be to much to post my weekly hours at beginning of each week to get your opinion? There are so many different variables to consider, I would feel much better knowing someone else was glancing at my hours. I'm trying to draft my own plan via Joe Friel's Training Bible...and his book does good to walk you through setting up your annual plan, scheduling peaks, periodization, and setting total hours for each week, which I have done. However, when it comes to the actual hours for each week, he kind of leaves you hanging. Also, when you setting total volume for the week, should this include warm up, warm down and stretching?

Post what you plan to do each week is no problem. 

There have been a few posts/articles here on BT that said that your weekly hours should break down something like 10 to 20% swim, 30 to 40% run and 40 to 60% bike depending on your weeknesses.  

Most plans that I've seen for Sprints would have your about 3000 yards per week (broken down as 3x1000 yard swims), 10 to 15 miles per week running (1-2 small runs and a lon run of 6 miles), 2 short bikes per week (maybe spin class) and 1 long bike per week of 30 miles.    

The Olympic plans are generally an increment above that with slightly higher volume on the swim since in an Oly the swim is a little bit greater proportion. 

You could also look at a few other triathlete sites (http://www.trinewbies.com/ comes to mind) that have free training plans to get an idea of the devision of labor that those plans have in them.
2009-01-15 6:37 AM
in reply to: #1908885

User image

Master
Hacksaw - 2009-01-15 5:50 AM New question:
Had my first swim lesson on Tuesday evening and I've been replaying and critiquing what I'm doing wrong in my mind. What is happening is I just am not coordinated on my breathing and stroke and so end up running out of air at inopportune times in my stroke and end up simply lifting my head. I've determined I think 2 causes:
1) I'm not planning for my breath. For whatever reason, I'm not thinking bout breathing and when to do it and it just "surprises" me that I need some air. Obviously I have to anticipate a consistent breathing pattern whether its every 2, 3, 5 or whatever strokes.
2) Now, for the part I want specific feedback on (of course I'll take feedback on anything). For the few times I actually remember to plan a breath, I think I'm rolling for air too late (i.e. my trailing arm is already leaving the water to move forward and re-enter). In thinking about it, should I be rolling to the trailing side during the "reach" portion of my leading arm (i.e. between entry and full extension)? That would seem to make sense as it would also allow me o reach a little further maybe and obviously I wouldn't be shoving water into my mouth with the trailing shoulder.

Sorry for what is such a basic question for many. This swim technique has really been frustrating the living crap out of me for some time. If only the breast stroke was fast and efficient enough, I'd be golden. Really want to try and at least map out my problems and practice lots more before my next lesson next Tuesday. Thanks for any and all input!

Are you doing drills?  

There are a few drills that come to mind to help with this.  

Kicking on your side is the first drill.  It may not seem like it will help but I think it will.

Another drill that my swim coach has us do is to swim with fins and purposefully count off the phases of the stroke (pull, glide, breath, recovery).  You should be breathing with one arm fully extended, the other arm at the finish of the stroke and just starting to recovery.  In a normal stroke, as you recovering arm gets about 25% of the way into the recovery you should be done breathing.  

It's hard to describe in words but try it.  Here is the progression again:
1. Glide with left arm fully extended and right arm at side.  Kicking with fins is ok here.
2. Rotate body and head to breath to right.
3. Recover right arm (after done taking a breath).  
4. Begin pull with left arm only after right arm is fully recovered.

Also, check out some of the swim articles here on BT: http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/cms/index.asp?catid=19

The swim program that they have outlined with drills from month to month is a good one.

Finally, swimming improvement is BEST, BEST, BEST done under the watchful eye of a swim instructor.  Self diagnosis is typically wrong (I know, I've been there).   You said you had a swim lesson; I would take that back to your instructor and make that the main topic of the next lesson.  

I hope this helps. 
2009-01-15 6:40 AM

User image

Master
Here is another thought on swimming.

Most of use learned how to swim as kids.  Then as adults we had years were swimming might total 300 yards for the year (mostly consisting of diving in to play with the kids; not true fitness swimming).  So as adults when we try to pick up triathlon, I believe, we have the swimming proficiency of an 8 year old.  

The two best things I did to get my swimming in order was to get a few swim lessons and join a masters group.

Just a thought.
2009-01-15 8:06 AM
in reply to: #1908950

User image

Peachtree City, GA

"Are you doing drills?  "

Well, my instructor had me do just a couple. One was a kicking drill to establish a flutter kick and one where I held onto a kickboard and turned my head to breath. That was it. Spent the rest of the time doing breast stroke and flailing a little at freestyle. There really doesn't seem to be much structure to the instruction right now. Maybe she's just evaluating where I'm at??? I'll see where she takes it next week and will probably have to give some feedback then if it doesn't seem to be addressing my needs. I did outline that I'm specifically doing triathlon, distance swimming and she seemed to understand. I also mentioned that I've read and watched TI but I got a sort of "dismayed" look when I said that. Not sure what to make of that? I know this is (at least doesn't feel like it) not ideal swimming instruction but at least I do have someone watching me and giving me some feedback. I will probably just push forward with the TI drills on my own and then see where the instruction goes. Marvanett had recommended a specific coach affiliated with Endurance Concepts (Anne) who lives in PTC but unfortunately she doesn't have access to a pool to teach at. Kind of kills the concept of swim coaching. Thought about recommending to Anne that she provide me lessons in the lake since I have a wetsuit but think that may be a bit overwhelming for me and maybe her too. If this doesn't work out and I'm still totally lost, will probably have to give up and go to the north side for lessons but that would add literally hours to my day in just commuting.

2009-01-15 1:21 PM
in reply to: #1909079

User image

Master

Hacksaw, 

Arnett can suck it.  Just kidding.  I know Dan, like him and trust his recommendations.  

Something smells fishy about your current swim instructuion.  

I would post a question in the GA forums to get recommendations for other swim instructors on the south side of Atlanta. 

I can vouch for my swim coach: Susan Lipscomb but she lives near me in Alpharetta.  

2009-01-15 3:08 PM

User image

Regular
Kansas City

do you recommend block training or just doing separate workouts throughout the day for the different sports

and do you think its more impt to have a carb based diet or what type of balance do you use

also i just saw on the first page where you said you worked for one of the big 4, im actually majoring in accounting currently. if you dont mind me asking which firm and if on audit or tax side and how are you able to train while working so much and on the road

2009-01-15 3:33 PM
in reply to: #1910426

User image

Master

imsmith8 - 2009-01-15 4:08 PM

do you recommend block training or just doing separate workouts throughout the day for the different sports

and do you think its more impt to have a carb based diet or what type of balance do you use

also i just saw on the first page where you said you worked for one of the big 4, im actually majoring in accounting currently. if you dont mind me asking which firm and if on audit or tax side and how are you able to train while working so much and on the road

If by block training you mean focus this week on swimming (putting running and biking on maintenance), next week on running and the following week on biking, then no I am not a fan of that approach.  I have found, however, that the BT plans are setup that way.  Nothing wrong with that, it just doesn't allow you to be consistent week in and week out.  Gail Bernhardt's training programs on the other hand tend to more consistent week in and week out.

I am not the one to respond to any diet question.  LOL.  I eat terrible.  Seriuosly, I just try to eat a balanced diet and drink plenty of water.  I figure I train so I can eat what I want.  
I'll answer the firm question in a PM.  Training on the road happens with good schedule management.  I wake up early (typically by 5:00am - way earlier than my co-workers ever would) and get my workouts in first thing.  Sets the tone for the day.  I'm also working on my MS in Accounting and study at night for that.  So between about 8am and 8pm, I'm all about work.  Outside of that, I have my own things to do. I stay away from the group dinners as much as possible - they are death to a triathlete.

My gym is a member of IRHSA (healthclubs.com) so I can usually find a gym to hit a spin bike or treadmill on the road.  swimmersguide.com shows me where I can find public pools.  Again, it's all in the pre-planning.  Most of my Monday - Friday workouts are 45 mins or so.  For IM training, most weekly workouts probably averaged just over 1 hour.  So long as your weekday workouts are done at the proper intensity and your weekend workouts get you to the proper race distances (my normal weekend ride is now at 60 miles and my normal weekend run is at 10 miles) than you will do great.

What works really well for me is having a set schedule to follow most weeks (I outlined that above; my schedule now is pretty similar to what I followed during IM training).  I also recently returned to my coach from last year.  I was going to try and go self-coached but I found I was having too many internal debates about how much to workout, when to taper, etc.  Much easier to just do what someone else tells you to do (is my wife listening?).

Finally, with respect to work, not everyone at work needs to know your personal ambitions.  Not everyone will look at your triathlon training as a good thing.  I learned that lesson last summer.  I try to be as low key about my triathlon ambitions to my non-triathlete friends as possible.

2009-01-16 8:59 AM
in reply to: #1910485

User image

Master
Guilford, CT

Finally, with respect to work, not everyone at work needs to know your personal ambitions.  Not everyone will look at your triathlon training as a good thing.  I learned that lesson last summer.  I try to be as low key about my triathlon ambitions to my non-triathlete friends as possible.

I'm quickly learning to temper back my enthusiasm for doing a Tri at work.  I come from an environment where I get e-mail all hours of the night and through the weekend on my BBerry and people are just working all the time.  Anything that can be viewed as reducing your availability to work can have a negative impact on your career.

Jonathan, I just took a spin class with a new trainer this morning and she was great.  She is pretty motivational and has done full ironman's in the past and pretty quickly convinced me that I could target an olympic distance in the same season as my first sprint.  I'm just wondering how far out you would ideally space the two events if I had the convenience of picking the times.  The first sprint being the beginning of June (may add more if I can find them nearby this summer).

Thanks,

Jason

2009-01-16 8:59 AM
in reply to: #1910485

User image

Master
Guilford, CT

I'm quickly learning to temper back my enthusiasm for doing a Tri at work.  I come from an environment where I get e-mail all hours of the night and through the weekend on my BBerry and people are just working all the time.  Anything that can be viewed as reducing your availability to work can have a negative impact on your career.

Jonathan, I just took a spin class with a new trainer this morning and she was great.  She is pretty motivational and has done full ironman's in the past and pretty quickly convinced me that I could target an olympic distance in the same season as my first sprint.  I'm just wondering how far out you would ideally space the two events if I had the convenience of picking the times.  The first sprint being the beginning of June (may add more if I can find them nearby this summer).

Thanks,

Jason

2009-01-16 10:22 AM
in reply to: #1911709

User image

Master
acumenjay - 2009-01-16 9:59 AM

Thanks,

Jason

Jason, So long as the Oly is your main focus and your training is targeted towards that, I think 3 weeks between events is sufficient.  

2009-01-16 1:38 PM

User image

Master
Charlotte

Jonathan,

I would like to hop on into your mentor group if it is still open. 

STORY:  After tipping the scales at 195 in January 2008, I decieded to get my rear end in cardio shape.  Set a goal of running a 10k that April.  By May, I had lost 35 pounds and dropped my 5k time from 26:00+ to 21:00.  Made my new goals to PR in every race (did one a month) and did.  This past December I did something I never would have dreamed...ran a half marathon in 1:36 and placed in the top 4%.   I am competive by nature, but I only compete against the clock.  The best feeling for me is crossing that finish line and grabbing a beer or four and feeling good about what I just accomplished.  

My wife's knees are in pretty bad shape so she decieded to do a triathlon in order to lesson the impact on her knees.  I have decieded to help her out and also do the same triathlon (Tri Latta Sprint 750/17/3.1).

BACKGROUND:  I am a 33 year old married male with a 2 year daughter (or devil depending on the day).  I am 5'8", 160lbs and around 10% body fat.   My wife was completed one marathon and three half marathons in the past two years.

TRAINING: 

RUNNING:  Since my half marathon in December, I have cut my miles way back, but make the ones I do run count.  Right now I am doing one long, one tempo, and short interval day. 

BIKING:  Just starting to get back on a bike after about 8 years of not riding.  Two days on the spin bike and weather permitting a day outside. 

SWIMMING:  Currently started two days in the pool working on my sad technique.  Reading total immersion and trying to incorporte some of his techniques. 

WEIGHTS:  Two days a week, full body workout.

2009 Races:
Feb - Krispy Kreme Challenge (2 miles - 12 donuts - 2 miles)
March - Elizabeth 8k
April - SouthPark Racefest half-marathon
May - Some 5k in Charlotte.
June - Tri-Latta Sprint Triathlon (750/17/3.1)
July - October - Not sure yet
November - NYC Marathon if I get a spot

Right now I don't really know anyone close that has done a triathlon and I am just looking for someone to bounce ideas off of and someone to ask questions, instead of having to google everything.  My weakness by far is swimming. 

Right now I am incorporating the "winter maintence - 4 -7 hrs" program to help build up a base (and I really liked the swimming notes/drills).

Thanks and I hope to get a lot out of this group!

Brian

Edited by bgraboski 2009-01-16 1:41 PM
2009-01-16 3:10 PM

Hi, I was hoping to join your group, if there is still room. I am new to triathlons, but have been interested for a while. I am starting the 22 week beginning plan on this website. I am planning on entering the MA state tri on July 26th, maybe doing the Webster Lake Tri on June 21st if I felt ready, in addition I would like to do the Danskin in August. I have a strong cycling background, both road and off road. My running is slow, but I am gaining speed, my swimming stinks!

About me: I live in Massachusetts with my husband and 4 year old daughter. I usually work out in the morning with weights 3 days a week, and am going to add the tri training to my afternoons prior to picking up my daughter at school. I work full time in a job that has me traveling alot every day, no flying, all driving.

I have about 15 pounds to lose as well, I am a small frame. I was thinking of trying body for life, perhaps while training for the tri season. Not sure if this would be too much to take on.  I want to at least follow the nutrition portion of the program.

I hope that I can become a member of your group!

Yael

2009-01-16 6:11 PM

User image

Master

Yael and Brian,

Welcome to the group.  I'm about to get on a plane and then my day is pretty full tomorrow.  I'll put some thoughts down in response to both of you; just didn't want a few days to go buy without some acknowledgement.  

Glad to see you guys join up.

2009-01-16 7:13 PM
in reply to: #1912651

User image

Peachtree City, GA

Brian,

Krispy Creme Challenge??? Now that's my kinda race. Where is that hosted at and how long to get there from ATL? Welcome from a fellow mentee. I've got to congratulate you on a very impressive weight loss. I'm looking to drop from 240 down to around 200 by early summer, very similar to the loss you achieved.

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Jonathan22's mentor group - CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 15