BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Mad Manatee Mentors, Part 2! CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 106

2013-02-10 11:30 AM
in reply to: #4615553

User image

Melon Presser
Subject: RE: Mad Manatee Mentors, Part 2! CLOSED

MadMathemagician - 2013-02-09 10:47 PM Sorry if I've been quiet lately.  I have family issues to deal with.   Won't go into the details, but one of my nieces is now living with me and I will be paying for her college education.   This might cut a bit into my mad money and effect the number of races I do but the trade off is a no brainer for me.  Will still continue to train.   

You are a wise, wise, kind, kind man, my mad polymath. Smart decision on the investments of many kinds.

I think you're Asian. Three generations, one roof

2013-02-10 11:35 AM
in reply to: #4615797

User image

Melon Presser
jogo - 2013-02-10 4:36 AM

I am having technical difficulties with my log.  It won't let me post workouts or words.  I think I got the blog part fixed. 

I started training with a friend this past week.  We have been accountable to each other and this morning we ran/walked a Paczki 5k (800 calorie lard-fried filled donut that is only made in Pole-town the few days before Lent begins).   Paczki and beer at the end.  Total blast!!!  Great craft beer!!  

The guy in the middle is Doug Kurtis.  He is a local running legend,  Mr. Sub 2:20, as he holds the world record for most marathons sub 2:20 (76).

Photo: Paczki Run!

CONGRATULATIONS JO! Oooh, and a world-record-holding VERY FAST piglet!!!

2013-02-10 12:27 PM
in reply to: #4616296

User image

Master
Gig Harbor
TriAya - 2013-02-10 8:41 AM
Muskrat37 - 2013-02-11 12:33 AM

I've got this really hot (possibly slightly crazy) young lady in my bed this morning asking me to have morning sex.  

She got a D.U.I. last night and I picked her up from jail.  I would not have sex with her last night. (I do have morals).  

Now she's awake and wants to have sex, but I don't want a stalker.  It's been a very long time.. Not sure what to do.  

Damn head - get it straight... ooops, maybe a bad choice of words.  

On another note - I'm putting my training plan together today, and I'm going to get back at it.  I have enjoyed my hiatus, but I really need the structure of a plan.  

LMAO

Sounds like my life from about 1995-2003.

I woulda left her azz in jail, but that's me. However, the crazy ones are the best in bed, err, so I hear.

Make her breakfast and give it to her straight (your words, nothing else!) You might wind up saving her life and others'.

I didn't bail her out...she called me @ 11:30 PM (I was already asleep) and then again @ 12:30 PM.  @ 11:30, she was telling me I should find another girl (we have only gone on 2 dates).  @ 12:30 she put me on hold, then came back and proceeded to berate me about the size of my pen*s and that I have never satisfied her sexually.  I said "who are you talking to" and she said "you, mother f*ck*r"....then a 10 second pause and then she said "uh, is this Chad?" - when I replied "yes" she said "ooops - that wasn't directed at you."  LMFAO.

It was clear to me that she was drunk so I told her to pull over and wait.  Told her that I would come get her.  I was trying to do my civic duty and take a drunk off the road.  She told me to hurry the F up, she was at Jack in the Box and that if I wasn't there in 10 mins she was leaving.  

15 mins later, I get to the Jack in the box - and of course she wasn't there.  About a mile up the road I see the flashing lights and just knew it was her.  I drive by, and sure as sh*t - there's her car.  I stopped and talked the cop, asked what happened.  He said she was being booked on suspicion of DUI.  Said they would book her, then let her go..that she would walk out of the jail that night.  

The jail is in the ghetto and is 30+ miles from her house.  She is very, very pretty.  I seriously couldn't bring myself to let her walk down the road @ 2:30 in the morning by herself, drunk as hell and most likely talking on her phone and being oblivious to her surroundings.  Sometimes I hate being "the nice guy."     

I wish they would have held her azz overnight.  There is no way that I would have bailed her out.  I'm not spending a dollar on this chick.  

No sex this morning.  I turned her down.  I really don't want or need crazy in my life right now.  My life is pretty good, and I like where it is heading.  I'll drop her at her car when she wakes up.  

She's heading to rehab... Good luck to her.  

But damn!  She is hot and she wants me..............and............it's been a long time.  Oh well, I shall let my smarter head do the decision making.  

Life is indeed an adventure.  

2013-02-10 12:43 PM
in reply to: #4616376

User image

Melon Presser
Muskrat37 - 2013-02-11 2:27 AM

I've got this really hot (possibly slightly crazy) young lady in my bed this morning asking me to have morning sex.  

She got a D.U.I. last night and I picked her up from jail.  I would not have sex with her last night. (I do have morals).  

Now she's awake and wants to have sex, but I don't want a stalker.  It's been a very long time.. Not sure what to do.  

On another note - I'm putting my training plan together today, and I'm going to get back at it.  I have enjoyed my hiatus, but I really need the structure of a plan.  

LMAO

I woulda left her azz in jail, but that's me. However, the crazy ones are the best in bed, err, so I hear.

Make her breakfast and give it to her straight (your words, nothing else!) You might wind up saving her life and others'.

I didn't bail her out...she called me @ 11:30 PM (I was already asleep) and then again @ 12:30 PM.  @ 11:30, she was telling me I should find another girl (we have only gone on 2 dates).  @ 12:30 she put me on hold, then came back and proceeded to berate me about the size of my pen*s and that I have never satisfied her sexually.  I said "who are you talking to" and she said "you, mother f*ck*r"....then a 10 second pause and then she said "uh, is this Chad?" - when I replied "yes" she said "ooops - that wasn't directed at you."  LMFAO.

It was clear to me that she was drunk so I told her to pull over and wait.  Told her that I would come get her.  I was trying to do my civic duty and take a drunk off the road.  She told me to hurry the F up, she was at Jack in the Box and that if I wasn't there in 10 mins she was leaving.  

15 mins later, I get to the Jack in the box - and of course she wasn't there.  About a mile up the road I see the flashing lights and just knew it was her.  I drive by, and sure as sh*t - there's her car.  I stopped and talked the cop, asked what happened.  He said she was being booked on suspicion of DUI.  Said they would book her, then let her go..that she would walk out of the jail that night.  

The jail is in the ghetto and is 30+ miles from her house.  She is very, very pretty.  I seriously couldn't bring myself to let her walk down the road @ 2:30 in the morning by herself, drunk as hell and most likely talking on her phone and being oblivious to her surroundings.  Sometimes I hate being "the nice guy."     

I wish they would have held her azz overnight.  There is no way that I would have bailed her out.  I'm not spending a dollar on this chick.  

No sex this morning.  I turned her down.  I really don't want or need crazy in my life right now.  My life is pretty good, and I like where it is heading.  I'll drop her at her car when she wakes up.  

But damn!  She is hot and she wants me..............and............it's been a long time.  Oh well, I shall let my smarter head do the decision making.  

HAHAHAHA! Now THAT sounds like my life from 2003-onwards ... what you did, that is.

Funny, out of all the sordid licentiousness that marked my life until 2003 (okay, that was just drunken sordid licentiousness and after that it was just plain sordid licentiousness ) ... I remember the one guy who DIDN'T sleep with me. He wrapped me up in a blanket and put me on the couch. I don't remember his name (that night, I couldn't remember MY name and that's no joke) but I remember exactly what he looked like and most of all the expression on his face--pity and kindness.

You're a good man, Charlie Brown.

2013-02-10 12:52 PM

User image

Elite
Muskrat37 - 2013-02-11 5:27 AM

LMAO

Holy cr*p you can't make thus stuff up! Right move to turn her down she already has no self esteem. But be aware your rejection may hurt and you may have the abusive phone call next drunken outburst! You may have missed a moment if pleasure but you showed integrity (a way more attractive feature than the size if ones pen*s!). You are a good man x
2013-02-10 12:56 PM
in reply to: #4602563

User image

Melon Presser
So Jo, what're we gonna do for the Manatee IronPartee on the 10th? I'm probably going to make Nigey Pie pick me/us up from the airport ... I'm sure he'll be thrilled we could meet in St Kilda or anywhere, Melbourne is such a lovely place!

2013-02-10 1:07 PM
in reply to: #4616391

User image

Elite
TriAya - 2013-02-11 5:56 AMSo Jo, what're we gonna do for the Manatee IronPartee on the 10th? I'm probably going to make Nigey Pie pick me/us up from the airport ... I'm sure he'll be thrilled we could meet in St Kilda or anywhere, Melbourne is such a lovely place!
st Kilda is easy for me too. Will be nice to see you I will probably cry!!!
2013-02-10 1:11 PM

User image

Elite
Manatees yesterday I was gearing myself up to go out on my bike not for long just a practice and then do 40 km indoors. Well complete emotional meltdown I never knew I was so scared of it! Geez it's irrational I did a HIM last year what is wrong with me.!!!However I saw the ladies group at Artemis tri club Sunday they were off for a ride and I noticed four out of the six didnt have clip less they just had flat pedals no cages no nothing and I thought maybe that's what it is ? So DH changed my pedals and tomorrow me and Artemis will hit the park see how we go. I may become an ironman going old school pedals and a road bike no tri bars! If it works why the hell not?!
2013-02-10 1:58 PM
in reply to: #4616389

User image

Expert
Troy, MI
jobaxas - 2013-02-10 1:52 PM

LMAO

Holy cr*p you can't make thus stuff up! Right move to turn her down she already has no self esteem. But be aware your rejection may hurt and you may have the abusive phone call next drunken outburst! You may have missed a moment if pleasure but you showed integrity (a way more attractive feature than the size if ones pen*s!). You are a good man x

As the mother of an addict, thank you for not sleeping with her. 

Hopefully this girl will go through rehab.

YOU are worth more than to sleep with someone just because its been a long time. 

Edited by jogo 2013-02-10 2:31 PM
2013-02-10 2:01 PM
in reply to: #4616402

User image

Melon Presser

jobaxas - 2013-02-11 3:11 AM Manatees yesterday I was gearing myself up to go out on my bike not for long just a practice and then do 40 km indoors. Well complete emotional meltdown I never knew I was so scared of it! Geez it's irrational I did a HIM last year what is wrong with me.!!!However I saw the ladies group at Artemis tri club Sunday they were off for a ride and I noticed four out of the six didnt have clip less they just had flat pedals no cages no nothing and I thought maybe that's what it is ? So DH changed my pedals and tomorrow me and Artemis will hit the park see how we go. I may become an ironman going old school pedals and a road bike no tri bars! If it works why the hell not?!

'Twas a chickie at WA with just sneakers on her flat pedals ... she smoked me ... on the run. But there are people at Ironman who go old-school!

I used to go NUTS having to fuss with all the bike equipment and stuff for long rides and water bottles and lube and this and that ... I say just frog it and ride! If you need something on the way, buy it ... if something breaks down, take the train or a bus back!

2013-02-10 2:14 PM
in reply to: #4616425

User image

Expert
Troy, MI
TriAya - 2013-02-10 3:01 PM

jobaxas - 2013-02-11 3:11 AM Manatees yesterday I was gearing myself up to go out on my bike not for long just a practice and then do 40 km indoors. Well complete emotional meltdown I never knew I was so scared of it! Geez it's irrational I did a HIM last year what is wrong with me.!!!However I saw the ladies group at Artemis tri club Sunday they were off for a ride and I noticed four out of the six didnt have clip less they just had flat pedals no cages no nothing and I thought maybe that's what it is ? So DH changed my pedals and tomorrow me and Artemis will hit the park see how we go. I may become an ironman going old school pedals and a road bike no tri bars! If it works why the hell not?!

'Twas a chickie at WA with just sneakers on her flat pedals ... she smoked me ... on the run. But there are people at Ironman who go old-school!

I used to go NUTS having to fuss with all the bike equipment and stuff for long rides and water bottles and lube and this and that ... I say just frog it and ride! If you need something on the way, buy it ... if something breaks down, take the train or a bus back!

If you go old school, then you must get a bell on your bike. No old-school road bike is complete without a bell. 

I went back to a road bike(with clip road pedals) from a road bike that had aero bars on and SPD (mountain bike) pedals.  My friends (there are 3 from my running club) who all share my road bike with aero bars that they now have put flat pedals on.  Take away message: Whatever works for you is what is best for you. 

Edited by jogo 2013-02-10 2:16 PM

2013-02-10 3:39 PM
in reply to: #4616437

User image

Elite
jogo - 2013-02-11 7:14 AM
TriAya - 2013-02-10 3:01 PM

If you go old school, then you must get a bell on your bike. No old-school road bike is complete without a bell. 

I went back to a road bike(with clip road pedals) from a road bike that had aero bars on and SPD (mountain bike) pedals.  My friends (there are 3 from my running club) who all share my road bike with aero bars that they now have put flat pedals on.  Take away message: Whatever works for you is what is best for you. 

Is that bell carbon?

2013-02-10 3:52 PM

User image

Elite
This made my day yesterday - check out Terenzo's wedding picture - closely.  LMAO!

(049.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
049.JPG (33KB - 3 downloads)
2013-02-10 5:39 PM
in reply to: #4602943

User image

Master
Gig Harbor
Asalzwed - 2013-01-31 9:41 AM

bcraht - 2013-01-31 10:10 AM Huh.  Lookit that.  The Canucks beat the Avs again.  And I got to see it live and in person.  My mom volunteers for the 50/50 groups and gets free tickets now and again.  She couldn't go last night, so SO and I got to Laughing

Awesome!

Full disclosure, I used to be an Avs fan. Had a Patrick Roy poster and everything. 

And with that... my hatred for the Canucks grows!!!  One of these days my young Av's are going to mature and go on a rampage for years against the Canucks.  

Salty - Patrick Roy was the man.  Have you ever seen the Roy vs Osgood fight.  I miss the old rivalries in hockey.  It's not the same today.  

2013-02-10 5:44 PM

User image

Master
Gig Harbor

Things I've heard in the last 4 hours:

"I just want your we*ner - why won't you give it to me?" 

"If I take a shower, will you have s*x with me?"

"OMG - I'm going to barf.  I totally need to barf"

"Chad, just give me your c*ck"

"I'm not going to stop asking until you bend me over and slide it in" 

"If I take a shower, we can trade oral...I can totally get you off with oral"

"I think I'm going to barf again"

"Oral doesn't count as sex, so we can just do that"

It is no longer difficult to NOT have sex with her.

I really hope that she gets the help that I can clearly see that she needs.  

2013-02-10 6:01 PM

User image

Veteran
Western Australia
Muskrat37 - 2013-02-11 2:27 AM

LMAO

RUN AWAY!!!

RUN AWAY VERY FAST.

2013-02-10 6:12 PM
in reply to: #4616588

User image

Elite
Muskrat37 - 2013-02-11 10:44 AM

OMG she got totally unattractive didn't she?  That's just sad.
2013-02-10 6:44 PM

User image

Science Nerd
Redwood City, California
Muskrat37 - 2013-02-10 6:44 PM

That sounds like WAY more crazy than anyone should deal with.  You are a really great guy to help her out.

2013-02-10 6:45 PM

User image

Science Nerd
Redwood City, California

My daughter is enjoying the foam roller way more than I am.

foam rolling baby

2013-02-10 8:19 PM
in reply to: #4616423

User image

Veteran
Dayton
jogo - 2013-02-10 2:58 PM
jobaxas - 2013-02-10 1:52 PM

LMAO

As the mother of an addict, thank you for not sleeping with her. 

Hopefully this girl will go through rehab.

YOU are worth more than to sleep with someone just because its been a long time. 

It's true.

2013-02-10 8:22 PM
in reply to: #4616287

User image

Veteran
Dayton
cdban66 - 2013-02-10 11:18 AM

MadMathemagician - 2013-02-09 9:47 AM Sorry if I've been quiet lately.  I have family issues to deal with.   Won't go into the details, but one of my nieces is now living with me and I will be paying for her college education.   This might cut a bit into my mad money and effect the number of races I do but the trade off is a no brainer for me.  Will still continue to train.   

Wow! Way to go, this is more important than any training ever, IMO. Thank you for stepping up.

Glad to hear she has someone to depend on.  That's worth a lot.

2013-02-10 9:17 PM

User image

Master
Somewhere on the Tennessee River

Soap opera city.  Reminds me of the old Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times."

Should we be selling tickets?

Oo la.  

2013-02-10 9:43 PM
in reply to: #4616817

User image

Elite
MadMathemagician - 2013-02-11 2:17 PM

Soap opera city.  Reminds me of the old Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times."

Oo la.  

popcorn at least.
2013-02-10 10:59 PM

User image

Elite
Muskrat37 - 2013-02-11 10:44 AM

....you know we want the next instalment right? Cool

2013-02-10 11:02 PM
in reply to: #4616854

User image

Master
Gig Harbor
jobaxas - 2013-02-10 7:43 PM
MadMathemagician - 2013-02-11 2:17 PM

Oo la.  

popcorn at least.

I'll donate 1/2 the proceeds to charity.  The other 1/2, I'm keeping as a "nice guy fee."  LOL  

She is gone...finally.  I went in and woke her up and said "where am I dropping you off at?  You can't spend the night again..."  

I drove her 30 miles home.  She did say she is going to rehab.  We shall see.  I genuinely hope that she does.  She is a beautiful girl, and the sober version (the one I met the first day) is someone I would have sex with...Lots and lots of sex.   (if that's too much info for my fellow pod mates, blame Jo - she's the one that said "bring it")  LOL

I don't think it will be the last time I here from her.  She now has a mad crush on me because "I'm the nicest guy she's ever met."  

Next time she calls me, I will inform her that she needs to focus on herself and not relationships.... I don't need or want this drama in my very stable / mostly normal life.    

Now I must sleep... it's been a long weekend.  

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Mad Manatee Mentors, Part 2! CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 106