BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Andrew Haberkorn's Group - FULL Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 24

2011-02-27 12:07 PM
in reply to: #3257746

User image

Veteran
Chesapeake, VA
Subject: RE: Andrew Haberkorn's Group - FULL
Rest day yesterday and most of today.  About to head out to the local bike shop and get my Lactic Blood threshold test done on the bike.    Will be great to have my accurate zones and such.  Thinking I am going to be a little tired when it is all said and done.

2011-03-01 8:20 AM
in reply to: #3372993

User image

Veteran
asheville, nc
Dixbry - 2011-02-25 5:15 PM Great blog post!  And 100 percent on the mark.  A big part of training, in my opinion, is the mental aspect of it.  You can fail a workout before you even begin by how you are approaching it mentally.  Same goes for life in general.  If you tell yourself that you can't do something, then you are setting yourself up to not doing it. 

I try to approach all of my training with the can do attitude, or die trying :-).   I find that when I tell myself that I can do it, it makes it so much easier to convince my body that I can.  And more times than not, my body listens and gets done what I am asking it to do.

When I am training with the Tri club and hear someone say they can't run that fast, or can't do something, I tell them it's all mental.  That they can do it, they just have to get their head in the game. 

I agree with most of what you said, except for the "I can't run that fast."  Perhaps a better way for the person to say it would be, "at my current level of fitness I'm not able to run that fast, but I will be able to someday."  Everyone has limits and I think it's foolish to set an unattainable goal, cause you will only be disappointed.  I mean, if i were in your group and there was a group doing 10 miles at an 8 minute pace, I wouldn't be selling myself short by saying that I can't run that fast.  I can run that far and I can run that fast, but I can't do both.  Perhaps I could eventually though.  There is a boundary that it's not safe to convince someone to go through. 
Right now I am physically unable to do an Ironman, but talk to me in November, I will be doing an Ironman
2011-03-01 8:25 AM

User image

Veteran
asheville, nc
Oh yea, and I decided to switch up one of my early races. Instead of a very short, possibly boring sprint(it was a 250 indoor swim and a 9 mile bike), I switched to the Paris Mountain International, which sounds like an absolute bear of a race.  They don't allow first timers because of the difficulty, and they actually give out finisher tshirts instead of one with your packet.  YIKES!  Never seen an international that gives out a finisher award.  It's got a climb, the likes of which I've never seen before.  it's mostly flat, until you climb up and over Paris Mountain.  You climb about 1150 feet in 2.2 miles.  I'm not a great climber, but getting better.  And then the run is a 5 mile out and back.  The first half climbs about 450 feet, most of which is done over the final 1.5 miles or so, I forget exactly, but based on mapmyride, it peaks at a 12% grade.  I'm legitimately frightened of this race, but I know I'll finish it.  I have absolutey no goal times in mind, since I don't have a clue how difficult this kind of climbing is going to be.  But I love a good challenge so with my wife's encouragement, I decided to sign up.
2011-03-01 12:08 PM
in reply to: #3374333

User image

Veteran
Re: Andrew's Article:

Taken from, Born to Run :
Yes! Love of life! Exactly! That's what got Vigil's heart thumping when he saw Juan and Martimano scramble happy-go-luckily up that dirt hill. He'd found his Natural Born Runner.  He'd found an entire tribe of Natural Born Runners, and from what he'd seen so far, they were just as joyful and magnificent as he'd hoped.
-pg.99

I am so identifying with this stuff.  I've had the flu for about two weeks now, and was somehow spared the usual anxiety-filled night sweats regarding the training I am missing.  I'm no professional. Far from it. But with the return of health and also of warm spring air - I am remembering.  Remembering that day when I chased a friend through the woods with a pack of girls relentlessly for over six hours.  I was cognizant of a whole new level of love that day. I loved my fellow runners, I loved the chase, the game, the lack of reason, the health within my body, the mercilessly beautiful terrain.

As I was reading this book (I'm still in the middle of it) I glanced at my glass tumbler "My Life Rocks", it says.  My fluffy cat pushed my hand aside and plopped down directly on top of my book, purring.  She has no idea that I need a distraction, I thought. She's all about thinking I am living for this moment as she is. And why shouldn't I? Moments for me, are becoming far less noble when attached to the praised title of multi-tasker. 

Being sick/injured/human is beginning to show me that simple is best.  I am simply glad to re-begin today. I feel grateful for the lack of pressure associated with being a great runner.  I just enjoy the ride. For today.
2011-03-01 1:02 PM
in reply to: #3374240

User image

Veteran
Golden, CO
bledsoepatriot - 2011-02-27 9:38 AM
Sun. 5/15 Bear Creek Lake  Littlefoot Triathalon  
Sun. 6/19 Boulder Res.      Boulder Sprint  Sanctioned
Sun. 7/31 Memorial Park      Rocky Mtn. State Games  
Sat.  8/20 Aurora Res.          Rattlesnake Sprint Tri  
Sun 9/4 Disneyland 1/2Mary  (sis getting married in CA that weekend)  
Sun. 9/25 Longmont Oktoberfest Triathalon 
Probably put in a few 10k's and 5k's for fun as well haven't dialed those down yet.

I just wanted to get these posted, as I have finally decided on these events.  HOPE everyone had good weekend, taking my son to a concert tonight, should be lots of FUN. 

Hey-Great races...you are going to be busy!!
I watched that tri at Bear Creek in May a few years back. Prepare for the cold water!! Holy Moses, it was ffffrrrreeeezzzzing!! If they haven't changed the course, the run looked fun and the volunteers were great!
I did the Rattlesnake sprint a couple of years ago-the weather was unseasonably cold that year but it was a fun race. Well organized...I think they do the olympic on Saturday and the Sprint on Sunday if I'm not mistaken. I have done a duathlon there at Aurora Res. also. Pretty hilly course for the bike-not big climbs but steady up and downs!! I haven't done a Tri at Boulder Res but plan on completing 2 there this summer...but not the one you are. Too bad! Congrats on choosing your races!

2011-03-01 1:04 PM

User image

Veteran
Golden, CO
Dixbry - 2011-02-27 11:07 AM Rest day yesterday and most of today.  About to head out to the local bike shop and get my Lactic Blood threshold test done on the bike.    Will be great to have my accurate zones and such.  Thinking I am going to be a little tired when it is all said and done.

how did your testing go?

2011-03-01 2:00 PM
in reply to: #3377634

User image

Veteran
Manhattan Beach, CA
Hey Guys!  How is everyone doing?  Things are a little hectic in my neck of the woods with work and gearing up for my first race this weekend.  It sounds like everyone is doing quite well, which is always good to hear.

Dixbry - agreed with Hollz, how'd the test go?  Thanks for the kind words and thoughts on the blog and your experiences.  

Bledsoe - looks like a solid race schedule.  If I'm not at Pac Grove yet, I might have to make a trip to cheer for you at the Disney 1/2.  

RookieIM - sounds like a tough, but AWESOME race you've got planned.  It'll be a great indicator of where you stand, as well as a confidence boost for getting a tougher race under your belt.

Hollz - Just make sure you make the positive voice LOUDER than the negative one.  Hope it doesn't cause a headache. 

gcoller - loved reading your post!  Born To Run is a great book, and reminds us all to take a step back and realize why we do what we do.  I do have to say, it also made me question if my shoes were ruining my running for about two weeks, but I got past it!  Love your attitude as well.

Anybody have races or big plans coming up this weekend?  I told you I'd fail at keeping track of everyone...

Drew

2011-03-01 4:33 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
I have been back on the trainer twice this week. I also ran 6 on Sunday and 6.5 on Monday. I think I am about back to shape following the bike crash.

The shoulder is still messed up a bit (limited range of motion) so no swimming for a couple of more days.

2011-03-01 6:27 PM
in reply to: #3378043

User image

Veteran
Manhattan Beach, CA
Microspawn - glad you're healing up!  Hopefully, the shoulder will come around quickly!
2011-03-01 9:40 PM
in reply to: #3377768

User image

Master
Sedona, AZ
Hey Microspawn- good to hear you're getting back on track. Crashes suck!

I've been a little slow these past couple weeks after the marathon. Still running some but my biking has been lacking due to poor weather 2 weekends in a row. I'm limiting my long runs to 15 miles or so now and doing the reverse progression speed work. This is week 3. The first two weeks were pretty easy (50M and 75M sprints). This week it's 100M sprints, then back to 50's. I'm also throwing in a tempo day (Z4.5 or so) and a middle-distance (~9 miles) day at FM pace, probably replacing my recovery day with a brick (to get a little more biking in).

First race is at the end of the month, just a small local pool tri to kick the season off. Hopefully my speed work will start paying dividends by then. First Oly is mid-April, which is what I'm really gearing up for.

Also been busy getting the team stuff taken care of. Getting outfits (TYR carbon), bike kits (Hincapie), helmets (LG Vorttice), race wheels (Hed Jet 9 front and back w/ PT). Unfortunately it's not all free, just a lot cheaper than retail. I've opted out of some stuff, but I'm excited to get the new toys Smile

Does anybody ride their trainer by choice? I'm thinking of using my trainer to get some good tempo interval rides in since we have a lot of hills here.
2011-03-01 10:56 PM

User image

Colorado Springs
Glad to hear micro is healing up, what an inspiration! I read blog and keep u in my thoughts when I get down. Dixbry we all want to know how test went??Oh, and I got my wetsuit today!! Got Vortex from Xterra, thx Drew for discount code.Training with coach has been good, swam 1650yd the other day, really making some progress.

2011-03-02 11:28 AM

I have a question that came up while I was running yesterday. For a half marathon, to make sure you are ready, you should be able to run 10 miles. For a full marathon, you should be able to run 20 miles for your longest training run.

Is there any benchmark that you use to gauge your readiness for competing in a HIM or a HM, or maybe just an Oly Tri?

Any thoughts?
2011-03-02 12:46 PM

User image

Veteran
Golden, CO
microspawn - 2011-03-01 3:33 PM I have been back on the trainer twice this week. I also ran 6 on Sunday and 6.5 on Monday. I think I am about back to shape following the bike crash. The shoulder is still messed up a bit (limited range of motion) so no swimming for a couple of more days.

Very glad to hear you are healing up - love your blog! Hope the shoulder comes around quickly. Wow! What a lucky guy you are to come through that with what not too serious injury. Scary!!
2011-03-02 12:51 PM
in reply to: #3379185

User image

Veteran
asheville, nc
loper245 - 2011-03-02 12:28 PM I have a question that came up while I was running yesterday. For a half marathon, to make sure you are ready, you should be able to run 10 miles. For a full marathon, you should be able to run 20 miles for your longest training run.

Is there any benchmark that you use to gauge your readiness for competing in a HIM or a HM, or maybe just an Oly Tri?

Any thoughts?

That's a pretty good question. The biggest I've done to date is a HIM and a marathon.  I did do 20 miles for the marathon and it still beat me to death.  Personally, I don't know that I ever really felt for sure that I was going to finish it, till around mile 18 of the actual race. I knew at that point I could will myself another 8 miles. 
The HIM, is nowhere near as grueling as the marathon and never felt that I wouldn't be able to do it.  In training I cycled up to 70 miles.  That's the biggest thing is getting through the bike. After that, if you're goal is just to finish, 13 miles really isn't that hard if you're not trying to make a time. 
As for the IM, talk to me after november    However, after completing those two accomplishments, I know I'll be finishing the Ironman, barring some kind of bad injury, I won't let myself not finish.  
2011-03-02 12:52 PM

User image

Expert
Hey all, back in town here and trying to get in the groove after a week at Disneyland.  Quick question, if it's the happiest place on earth, why are there so many whining and crying kids? Surprised

Had a few good runs already this week, but am struggling to get any biking in.  Going to have to hit up the rollers soon, it's been real rainy and all the trails are mudded out right now.

So far today, I've had about 4 cups of coffee and three donuts.  Woohoo!  way to start the day...  Off to swimming soon, the donuts should help me float better, right? Tongue out
2011-03-02 1:06 PM

User image

Veteran
Chesapeake, VA
Sorry for the delay in posting.  The Lactic Threshold blood test went well.  I was nervous to do it, thought for sure I would my numbers would not be so good.  I lasted about thirty minutes and 250 watts.  It really surprised me at the end how quickly you go from being okay to the anaerobic level and panting like crazy.  I did better than I thought I would.  The great part about it is that I now have my zones to train with and to race with.    They also said based on the way my numbers came down post being on the bike, that I am efficient at getting the lactic acid out of my system.  And that I use mostly slow twitch muscles.

Three more weeks till my half mary, and then I have about a month until my first HIM.  After I get through the 1/2 mary, My bike and swim will amp up more than now.  

Did two rides this morning, and then a 4.5 mile run right after the second ride.  I ordered some infinit during their sale and used it today in order to make sure it works well for me.  I only used half of the amount since the ride was not that long.  Went into the run feeling great.  Had no issues at all being able to keep a good pace.  

I also had my first one on one time with the swim coach.  LOVED every minute of it and think it is worth every penny.  
Got timed on my 100's on Monday.  I did a 1:29 and a 1:32.  A month ago I was timed at a 1:40.  Still have to work on being able to hold that for longer than the 100, but at least it seems like I am improving some. 

2011-03-03 9:01 AM

User image

Veteran
asheville, nc
Andrew,
Had an amazing experience on my run yesterday. This goes back to your blog post, which I read, but didn't comment on.  I've always believed what you said, and practiced it, but haven't really paid much attention to it as of late. On my runs I always focused on the task at hand, thought about what was coming, ie, i'm on a downhill...let gravity do the work, rest, you have a big hill coming...now i'm on the hill, keep plugging away, you get to rest on the downhill soon, etc.  Those were the thoughts that usually ran though my head.
Well, yesterday, as I started climbing the first of the nasty climbs on my weekday route, I began that same ritual, and plodded along as usual.  But then I thought of your blog, which made me start visualizing IM day.  First I started thinking about coming through that final corral to finish, which made me feel a little better. But then, I started thinking about the bike and run loops. And that every so often I'll be seeing my family cheering me on, then even more so I thought about my wife being there. Seeing her face and her smile, hearing her encouraging me.  I went from grudgingly pushing myself up the hill, to running probably a minute/mile faster up the hill and from a grimmace to a huge smile on my face.  It was an absolutely amazing feeling, one I intend to always try to think back to on the difficult stretches in the future.  Just wanted to share that experience.
2011-03-03 1:01 PM

I am down these last 2 days group. On Tuesday me and 2 other buddies from work decided to run outside. It was awesome out. 60 degrees, light wind, absolutely perfect for a run. We ran 5 miles at a slightly quicker pace than I am used to.

Recipe for disaster. The last .5 miles I was trailing a bit from the 2nd person by about 5-10 seconds, so decided to push it to catch back up. During that push my ankle started to feel kinda funny...

I caught up and finished the run. Yesterday, My ankle had a tweak in it so I did not do anything and last night i stepped wrong and my ankle popped. It didn't hurt really bad, but it sure didn't do any good. I am taking it easy for at last the next few days, and it will be back to the grindstone.

James, I am going to take your advice and go buy a couple of those ice sheets for times like now...

2011-03-03 11:11 PM

User image

Sunderland

Hi Guys,

It's been a while... I've been recovering from an ankle-ish/ foot-ish injury for the past couple weeks.  It's put a real strain on my mental health (Grace can attest) but I can see the light at the end of tunnel.  I'd say it's at about 93% back to normal and I'm hoping to get out and do a few easy miles either tomorrow or Saturday.

I must confess that I ran a 10K on it last weekend (if you can call 11:31 min/miles running).  I was prepared to DNF if things went south but I made it through the entire race without any adverse effects.  The race was about 3 hours away in Hyannis.  My brother and I went down the night before and made a mini-weekend out of it.  He ran the half marathon (his first) and I did the 10K (my first).  The course conditions were pretty miserable but I enjoyed the whole race atmosphere and the bonding time with my little bro.  

Here's a link to my race report: http://beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=243262. You might not be able to tell from my report but I really had a good time on the Cape.  My time on the course wasn't much fun but it was an experience and I now have a PR that should be easy to improve on.  I like to set the bar kinda low so I look like a hero in future races.

I ordered my new road bike last Friday.  I don't have a solid ETA right now but I'm going to swing by the shop tomorrow after work and see what they say.  If you're keeping score, I'm getting a Specialized Roubaix Comp Rival.  When it comes in I'm going to get a BG fit done at the shop.  I'm super excited.

I've skimmed through the recent posts on our thread but I need to go back and read them all thoroughly.  It sounds like a lots going on.  

Drew - Good luck in your first race as a pro.

Dixbry - Congrats on kicking butt on your LT test.  What does that involve?  Do you need special equipment to do an LT test?

Question for the group:  Are there any precautions that I need to take when I start incorporating hills into my runs?  Most of the races around here have hills in them and I want be prepared but I'm worried about getting injured.  I've spent way too much time on Google over the past few months researching every little ache or pain that I feel and I keep seeing running hills listed as a possible cause of a lot of injuries.  Do you guys do extra stretches or anything like that?  Maybe I'm over-thinking this but I just want to be safe.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

That's all for now... Thanks guys.  Keep it up.

2011-03-04 11:00 AM
in reply to: #3382101

User image

Veteran
asheville, nc
bendart - 2011-03-04 12:11 AM

Hi Guys,

It's been a while... I've been recovering from an ankle-ish/ foot-ish injury for the past couple weeks.  It's put a real strain on my mental health (Grace can attest) but I can see the light at the end of tunnel.  I'd say it's at about 93% back to normal and I'm hoping to get out and do a few easy miles either tomorrow or Saturday.

I must confess that I ran a 10K on it last weekend (if you can call 11:31 min/miles running).  I was prepared to DNF if things went south but I made it through the entire race without any adverse effects.  The race was about 3 hours away in Hyannis.  My brother and I went down the night before and made a mini-weekend out of it.  He ran the half marathon (his first) and I did the 10K (my first).  The course conditions were pretty miserable but I enjoyed the whole race atmosphere and the bonding time with my little bro.  

Here's a link to my race report: http://beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=243262. You might not be able to tell from my report but I really had a good time on the Cape.  My time on the course wasn't much fun but it was an experience and I now have a PR that should be easy to improve on.  I like to set the bar kinda low so I look like a hero in future races.

I ordered my new road bike last Friday.  I don't have a solid ETA right now but I'm going to swing by the shop tomorrow after work and see what they say.  If you're keeping score, I'm getting a Specialized Roubaix Comp Rival.  When it comes in I'm going to get a BG fit done at the shop.  I'm super excited.

I've skimmed through the recent posts on our thread but I need to go back and read them all thoroughly.  It sounds like a lots going on.  

Drew - Good luck in your first race as a pro.

Dixbry - Congrats on kicking butt on your LT test.  What does that involve?  Do you need special equipment to do an LT test?

Question for the group:  Are there any precautions that I need to take when I start incorporating hills into my runs?  Most of the races around here have hills in them and I want be prepared but I'm worried about getting injured.  I've spent way too much time on Google over the past few months researching every little ache or pain that I feel and I keep seeing running hills listed as a possible cause of a lot of injuries.  Do you guys do extra stretches or anything like that?  Maybe I'm over-thinking this but I just want to be safe.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

That's all for now... Thanks guys.  Keep it up.

The only thing I'd suggest when running hills is to be properly warmed up before you hit them, which you probably know.  Give yourself about a 10 min or mile warm up run before you hit them.  I started doing hills more after I moved, mainly cause i'm surrounded by mountains and i have no choice. But i haven't felt any ill effects, just been getting stronger on them. You're stride will change somewhat...you should be leaning a bit more forward, landing on your midfoot or balls of your foot, and using your arms a bit more to propel you. Of course I tend to go a big slower up hill...down hill is actually a bit more painful on my body than up. It's obviously easier, but it's taken me some practice to not feel such a jarring impact with each stride. Now I more or less let gravity do the work, and go as fast as it wants me to. I try to avoid hell striking on the way down, as i find its easier to go fast by midfoot striking than going slow with heel striking.

2011-03-05 9:54 AM
in reply to: #3379452

User image

Extreme Veteran
Thank you all for the kind words regarding the blog.

This has been a frustrating couple of weeks for me. I am not injury prone and have not had the complications that I hear so much about. I am getting back into the groove - the run and the trainer rides are coming back. The swim, well that is another story.

Regarding trainer rides – IF they are concentrated and not just easy spinning in front of the TV then they are MORE valuable (minute for minute) than an outdoor ride. That being said it is very difficult to do a concentrated ride on the trainer for more than an hour. I have heard stories of people doing epic 3 + hour rides on the trainer – they are gods in opinion.

Long runs for half and full marathons- the difference between a half and full marathon are enormous these beasts are not even in the same family. I honestly believe that someone with a decent base can crank out a half marathon with 20 or 30 miles per week. The full is a different story. Everything, regardless of base will start hurting between miles 20 – 25.

And half and full IM’s – same story but they are actually closer (to me) than half and full marathons. The overall intensity is so much lower when you are active for 5 – 17 hours. A solid biking base will get you though both distances. For a half a believe a solid brick workout is 30 – 40 miles cycling with a 5 – 10 mile run. For the full 60 – 70 cycling with 10 – 15 run.

Dixbry - 2011-03-02 1:06 PM

I lasted about thirty minutes and 250 watts.  It really surprised me at the end how quickly you go from being okay to the anaerobic level and panting like crazy.  I did better than I thought I would.   

I wrote a post about this last year. It is amazing what pushing into the red does on a run or ride.

For me, dipping a toe into the deep part of the red zone and BAM – I’m blown up. That’s okay in a really short race but something longer and it is hard to overcome.

http://www.powermultisport.com/2010/05/heart-rate-recovery-you-don-...

Kids can un-blow up -

http://www.powermultisport.com/2010/08/trek-trace-2010-week-2.html

2011-03-05 12:34 PM

User image

Veteran
Rookie- your posts have been helpful and inspiring, as I am still a May1 half Mary hopeful.Microspawn- I hope you heal up so very soon - I feel for you-approaching three weeks of flu symptoms and a daughter with a seven day fever. I spent yesterday trying to (and achieving ) a well- balanced, reasonable plan for recovery.Ben- you were pretty stable, actually
2011-03-05 10:04 PM
in reply to: #3379452

User image

Veteran
Manhattan Beach, CA

Dixbry - congrats on the testing and time with the swim coach!  You are going to have an amazing season!

2011-03-05 10:28 PM
in reply to: #3384560

User image

Veteran
Manhattan Beach, CA

RookieIM - sounds like an amazing run you had.  I'm glad that my blog had a little to do with that, but it should also show you what you're capable of, blog post or not.  When everything is clicking, it's an amazing feeling.  Keep up the good work!

Loper245 - sorry to hear about the ankle.  Sounds like your doing the right thing by taking it easy for a few days.  Use it as a unplanned recovery! ha

Bendart - welcome back!  Good to hear you are getting back at it.  When you get the bike, it is mandatory that you post pictures.  Seriously - that's not a joke.

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  I am sitting in my hotel room in Florida.  I finished my first race of the year today.  If you want to read the details, I posted a report on my site.  If you just want the short of it - PAINFUL! haha  It is incredible how hard/fast these draft-legal races are.  I had a great experience, and look forward to chipping away at the time gaps I saw today.  Lot's of work to do! 

2011-03-06 7:10 AM
in reply to: #3382101

User image

Veteran
Chesapeake, VA
bendart - 2011-03-04 12:11 AM

Thanks.  For the test.  The bike shop had a trainer that they put your bike on.  There are also some other sensors on the bike that are hooked up to a computer and other electronics.  I  also wore a heart rate strap.  I was not allowed to do any exercise for a full 24 hours prior to the test.  The morning of, you can not take any gels or anything that would help you out in any way.  When I first got there, I out the HR strap on so that they could get my resting HR.  They also took a finger stick to test my Lactic acid in my blood prior to starting.  It has to be at a certain # to start.  I then got on the bike.  The special trainer automatically changes the load on the bike to keep it at a constant power no matter what gear you have it in.  They start out at 25 watts.  You cycle for three minutes, stop, and rest for one minute.  During the one minute they do a blood draw to test the lactic acid.  After the rest period. The watts go up another 25 and you repeat the 3 minutes on, one minute rest.  This cycle continues until you  can't go anymore.  Once you get to the Can't go anymore point, they test your levels.   You get off of the bike and they test your blood levels again at a 5 minute time and a 10 minute post cycle time.  When all is said and done.  They input all of your numbers in the computer and it tells you your training zones and such.  It is a very accurate way to find out where your heart rate should be at for the different zones.    My shop just started doing the test.  They actually are working on fine tuning the process.  Because of that, I did not have to pay for them to do it.  One of the benefits to having a good relationship with your local bike shop.  

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Andrew Haberkorn's Group - FULL Rss Feed  

of 24