of 33

2011-03-19 2:50 PM
in reply to: #3404813

User image

Melon Presser
Subject: RE: March CRUSHERS U-Pick It Challenge
rh8463 - 2011-03-20 4:48 AM
TriAya - 2011-03-20 2:06 AM

rnihill - 2011-03-19 10:20 PM Well, I think I must have still been on a silly juice high yesterday...  Man, does it hurt now!!  I finally broke down and sent hubby to get the pain pills they prescribed.  It was either that or shots of tequila...  Wink   I didn't that would go too well with my coffee though...

Aw, Rhoda! {MELON PRESS} Hope you're happy, high, and pain-free by now

Suicide has been missing for two days now. I'm not doing so well.

This is a cat that is trained to come when called, and always has, and all three animals ALWAYS assemble when my car comes home, and all three animals always sleep with me at night (though the two kitties go out for night forays, they always come back to bed and curl up).

She's just vanished, and she's been present for none of the above. Lisa and I went and combed the neighborhood--if anyone could find her, Lisa would--but not a trace. Funny, my neighbor has a cat that looks just like her (but bigger and fatter), and nobody remembers seeing either of them for the last two days.

Help.

On no Yanyi - thats terrible news. I really hope by the time I type this she has turned up again. I don't know what else to say - fingers and everything crossed she is ok!

Maybe, for the first time in her life, she's being a typical cat and wandering off, solitary. I really hope so.

Good morning, Rachel

2011-03-19 2:51 PM
in reply to: #3404650

User image

Master
Gold Coast
bodhi_girl - 2011-03-20 2:27 AM

So we're just a little more than halfway through the month - how's everyone doing on their goals?

I'm happy to report my training is going well - I have missed very few workouts, and am feeling great. Strong and fit and healthy. ;-)
My eating still sucks though. Well, ok, it's not terrible, but it's nowhere near where it should be. So ... well, who's perfect anyways?!?! Undecided

I was asked to join a triathlon team - TriCops - I'm pretty excited! Good group of people to train with, and promote ... my first volunteer event with them will be at the Calgary Police  Half Marathon Apr 16 (which I am not running, the Achilles cannot hold up more than 12-15K now unfortunately) ... ?
??http://tricops.com/?page_id=2

Cool, tricops sounds fun!

Also, I am sure your eating is a whole lot better than you give yourself credit for!

2011-03-19 2:53 PM
in reply to: #3404816

User image

Master
Gold Coast
TriAya - 2011-03-20 5:50 AM

rnihill - 2011-03-19 10:20 PM Well, I think I must have still been on a silly juice high yesterday...  Man, does it hurt now!!  I finally broke down and sent hubby to get the pain pills they prescribed.  It was either that or shots of tequila...  Wink   I didn't that would go too well with my coffee though...

This is a cat that is trained to come when called, and always has, and all three animals ALWAYS assemble when my car comes home, and all three animals always sleep with me at night (though the two kitties go out for night forays, they always come back to bed and curl up).

She's just vanished, and she's been present for none of the above. Lisa and I went and combed the neighborhood--if anyone could find her, Lisa would--but not a trace. Funny, my neighbor has a cat that looks just like her (but bigger and fatter), and nobody remembers seeing either of them for the last two days.

Help.

On no Yanyi - thats terrible news. I really hope by the time I type this she has turned up again. I don't know what else to say - fingers and everything crossed she is ok!

Maybe, for the first time in her life, she's being a typical cat and wandering off, solitary. I really hope so.

Good morning, Rachel

Morning lovely lady

My old cat Jean Luc (yes, I am a trekkie) made friends with some local kids and followed them miles once. I eventually got a phone call to come and get him because he had my number on his collar. Any chance that happened?

Oh, yes, and I won my fight - yay!

2011-03-19 2:57 PM
in reply to: #3404825

User image

Master
Gold Coast

Alright Crushers, this was just a flying visit from me. I'm off to grab some brekkie an then go and teach an Assistant referees c ourse this morning. Hopefully i'll fit some yoga in this afternoon.

Have a great pain free and cat returning day all!

2011-03-19 4:57 PM

User image

Royal(PITA)
West Chester, Ohio
rh8463 - 2011-03-19 2:53 PM

Help.

Good morning, Rachel

Morning lovely lady

My old cat Jean Luc (yes, I am a trekkie) made friends with some local kids and followed them miles once. I eventually got a phone call to come and get him because he had my number on his collar. Any chance that happened?

Congrats on winning the fight!!

I had a cat I named Mr Worf, yes I am a trekkie too.  Mr Worf bit the vet and drew blood on his first appointment.  Unfortunately he died of a saddle thrombus a few years ago which is why I wound up getting both Oscar and Mocha (the boys who refuse to use the litter box regularly)

2011-03-19 5:04 PM
in reply to: #3376250

User image

Royal(PITA)
West Chester, Ohio
Spent the afternoon on my bike.  An absolutely perfect day for a ride too.  Just hope my legs don't go into a ballistic mode from this.

2011-03-19 6:54 PM
in reply to: #3404790

User image

Master
Albany, NY
TriAya - 2011-03-19 3:26 PM
mbasta - 2011-03-20 3:26 AM

rnihill - 2011-03-19 9:20 AM Well, I think I must have still been on a silly juice high yesterday...  Man, does it hurt now!!  I finally broke down and sent hubby to get the pain pills they prescribed.  It was either that or shots of tequila...  Wink   I didn't that would go too well with my coffee though...

Irish cream?

Heh, I was thinking something like that ...

Mexican coffee

- robust coffee, brewed dark

- 1 oz white tequila

- 1 oz Kahlua

- whipped cream

Ooooh, breakfast!!  Wink

2011-03-19 6:56 PM

User image

Master
Albany, NY
rh8463 - 2011-03-19 3:53 PM

Help.

Good morning, Rachel

Morning lovely lady

Awesome, Rachel!!  Congratulations!

2011-03-19 8:41 PM

User image

Elite
Ontario, Canada

Help.

Good morning, Rachel

Morning lovely lady

Good job!

2011-03-19 8:42 PM
in reply to: #3404894

User image

Elite
Ontario, Canada
QueenZipp - 2011-03-19 5:57 PM
rh8463 - 2011-03-19 2:53 PM

Help.

Good morning, Rachel

Morning lovely lady

I had a cat I named Mr Worf, yes I am a trekkie too.  Mr Worf bit the vet and drew blood on his first appointment.  Unfortunately he died of a saddle thrombus a few years ago which is why I wound up getting both Oscar and Mocha (the boys who refuse to use the litter box regularly)

I met Worf!

2011-03-19 8:56 PM
in reply to: #3405069

User image

Royal(PITA)
West Chester, Ohio

Morning lovely lady

I met Worf!

Oooh, he has such an amazing, deep voice.  I bet in eal life it's a melt your socks kind of voice.  (Yes, I find that sex-ay)

2011-03-19 10:18 PM
in reply to: #3404634

User image

Master
TriAya - 2011-03-19 12:06 PM

Help.

Hope she comes backs soon!

2011-03-19 10:26 PM
in reply to: #3404650

User image

Master
bodhi_girl - 2011-03-19 12:27 PM

So we're just a little more than halfway through the month - how's everyone doing on their goals?

I'm happy to report my training is going well - I have missed very few workouts, and am feeling great. Strong and fit and healthy. ;-)
My eating still sucks though. Well, ok, it's not terrible, but it's nowhere near where it should be. So ... well, who's perfect anyways?!?! Undecided

I was asked to join a triathlon team - TriCops - I'm pretty excited! Good group of people to train with, and promote ... my first volunteer event with them will be at the Calgary Police  Half Marathon Apr 16 (which I am not running, the Achilles cannot hold up more than 12-15K now unfortunately) ... ?

Triathlon team sounds like fun!

I'm a little behind on my goals but should end up close to 100% if not 100% by the end of the month.  I have a trip to the gym planned for tomorrow.  I'm hoping to get in some sort of workout every day that I'm at the beach.  

2011-03-19 10:28 PM

User image

Master

Help.

Good morning, Rachel

Morning lovely lady

Congrats on the win!

2011-03-19 11:02 PM

User image

Master
Gold Coast

Thanks for all the congrats guys, it feels pretty good, I can't lie

Also, glad I'm not the only trekkie out there! I met Q at a comic con the other year. Geordie Laforge was going to be there the day after but I didn't go back to see him. Worf would have been pretty awesome....

2011-03-20 3:39 AM
in reply to: #3405155

User image

Melon Presser
rh8463 - 2011-03-20 1:02 PM

Also, glad I'm not the only trekkie out there! I met Q at a comic con the other year. Geordie Laforge was going to be there the day after but I didn't go back to see him. Worf would have been pretty awesome....

Congratulations Rachel you are a SUPAH STAR!!!

2011-03-20 9:20 AM
in reply to: #3404547

User image

Elite
far northern CA
rnihill - 2011-03-19 6:20 AM Well, I think I must have still been on a silly juice high yesterday...  Man, does it hurt now!!  I finally broke down and sent hubby to get the pain pills they prescribed.  It was either that or shots of tequila...  Wink   I didn't that would go too well with my coffee though...

How about Irish Coffee?  You can get your coffee and your "pain meds" and celebrate St. Patricks day a little late all the same time!
2011-03-20 9:26 AM
in reply to: #3405134

User image

Elite
far northern CA
Emmanem - 2011-03-19 8:26 PM
bodhi_girl - 2011-03-19 12:27 PM

Triathlon team sounds like fun!

I'm a little behind on my goals but should end up close to 100% if not 100% by the end of the month.  I have a trip to the gym planned for tomorrow.  I'm hoping to get in some sort of workout every day that I'm at the beach.  

Being sick at the beginning of the month has put a damper on my swimming.  I will not meet that goal.  I should be just fine with running and cycling, though.
2011-03-20 9:28 AM

User image

Elite
far northern CA
Now I'm off to go for a rainy 10 mile run.  My bike ride yesterday was not very rainy but the wind was a b!tch!!!  My arms are wiped out from holding onto the bike!  I cut my ride short due to the gusts.
2011-03-20 10:16 AM

User image

Royal(PITA)
West Chester, Ohio

Yanti,

Any signs of Suicide kitty?

2011-03-20 11:10 AM
in reply to: #3405382

User image

Melon Presser
QueenZipp - 2011-03-21 12:16 AM

Yanti,

No. My maid (the very fierce one) combed the neighborhood and polled all the neighbors again, but no one has seen her.

I did speculate that the good St. Gertrude of cats (March 17, when Suicide vanished) needed Suicide for something, but will shortly be so annoyed with her that she'll be returned

2011-03-20 4:26 PM
in reply to: #3405426

User image

Veteran
Calgary
TriAya - 2011-03-20 10:10 AM
QueenZipp - 2011-03-21 12:16 AM

Yanti,

No. My maid (the very fierce one) combed the neighborhood and polled all the neighbors again, but no one has seen her.

I did speculate that the good St. Gertrude of cats (March 17, when Suicide vanished) needed Suicide for something, but will shortly be so annoyed with her that she'll be returned

This.

Makes perfect sense to me!

2011-03-20 7:06 PM

User image

Royal(PITA)
West Chester, Ohio
Finally lost a pound this month.   Not likely to make the 5 lb goal, but at least it won't be a gain!
2011-03-20 7:44 PM
in reply to: #3405219

User image

Master
Gold Coast
TriAya - 2011-03-20 6:39 PM
rh8463 - 2011-03-20 1:02 PM

Congratulations Rachel you are a SUPAH STAR!!!

Aaaaah - sparkles, just for me   <3

2011-03-21 7:49 AM

User image

Royal(PITA)
West Chester, Ohio
My trainer piglet had to cancel on me so I did some strength training on my own this morning.....need to do more core work on my lunch break.  Thunder & lightning today so I will not be riding my bike to PT!
New Thread
Other Resources Challenge Me! » March CRUSHERS U-Pick It Challenge Rss Feed  

of 33