in reply to: #4693358

User image

Champion
PA
Subject: RE: 'The' Gun Thread
pitt83 - 2013-04-09 1:37 PM
powerman - 2013-04-09 1:35 PM
Big Appa - 2013-04-09 10:42 AM

pitt83 - 2013-04-09 9:33 AM Thanks for the clarification. I disagree the database is a bad idea, but agree with the risks of it leaking. Mostly, if a thug murders someone, I would like traceability to who owned that gun the first time in a legal fashion. If you're a shill buyer selling stolen or even legally gotten firearms to drug dealers, etc., that's gotta stop. Knowing the legal first or subsequent legal purchases helps here. You say you want no record, I say I'd like a complete one. Is that right?

Even the NAACP is against a kept records to keep a data base. The main problem is on back ground checks is how the data is recorded and how long it is kept.

If they did a background check then deleted the check of a person who passed so it has no record besides passing or failing I am ok with that.

Ya, and the ACLU has a problem with it too, for several reasons.

How then do we stop shill buying? Short of knowing that you're buying a handgun weekly, which leads one to believe that you may be trafficking them, it's an acceptable risk?

You stop letting violent criminals back on the street.  See, you target the problem instead of taking the path of least resistence.  Criminals steal stuff.  I'm not saying that to mock you so don't take it that way.  I'm just saying that the problem is not straw purchases (correct term for "shill buying").  I Philly, I once looked up the history of police officers that had be shot on the job over a period of time.  All but one was shot by a guy with a previous record.  I personally feel the parole board should be held accountable.  Instead, Mayor Nutter (appropriate name) holds up a rifle and places the blame. 

2013-04-09 12:47 PM
in reply to: #4693325

User image

Champion
Lost in the Luminiferous Aether
pitt83 - 2013-04-09 1:26 PM
trinnas - 2013-04-09 1:18 PM
pitt83 - 2013-04-09 1:13 PM
tuwood - 2013-04-09 1:06 PM

I'll throw in the Nebraska 2 cents as well.  Zero chance you can legally purchase a handgun at a gun show here without a background check, and it's even illegal to lend/sell/transfer a handgun to a private citizen anywhere without them showing you a state handgun purchase permit to prove a background check was done.  It may shock you to hear this, but I have absolutely no problem with this law.  It's very unobtrusive and costs me $5 every three years to get a new background check and a permit.  The best part is I don't have to sit and wait for a NICS check at the gun store.  just show them your permit and your on your way.

My wife had to get her purchase permit to legally borrow a handgun from a friend of ours to take it to the range.

Completely sensible. Is the serial number then registered to you?

Ah But is this not the equivalent of your poll tax?

That's likely the cost to administer the program. But perhaps you could draw the hyperbole that my exercising my right to vote places a financial penalty on my town who have to pay poll workers, maintain systems to count votes (but not true in Florida ). Perhaps that cost for a backgrond check IS a financial burden to exercise a constitutional right. So, we dump the cost into the general fund? That'll go over like a fart in church.

Why is it hyperbole?  It seems to me to be a direct correlation.  Pay a 5 dollar fee to vote ever 4 years or we will not let you vote.  This is of course to cover our operating costs to maintain a database of your voting record.

2013-04-09 12:49 PM

User image

Champion
pitt83 - 2013-04-09 1:37 PM

pitt83 - 2013-04-09 9:33 AM Thanks for the clarification. I disagree the database is a bad idea, but agree with the risks of it leaking. Mostly, if a thug murders someone, I would like traceability to who owned that gun the first time in a legal fashion. If you're a shill buyer selling stolen or even legally gotten firearms to drug dealers, etc., that's gotta stop. Knowing the legal first or subsequent legal purchases helps here. You say you want no record, I say I'd like a complete one. Is that right?

Even the NAACP is against a kept records to keep a data base. The main problem is on back ground checks is how the data is recorded and how long it is kept.

If they did a background check then deleted the check of a person who passed so it has no record besides passing or failing I am ok with that.

How then do we stop shill buying? Short of knowing that you're buying a handgun weekly, which leads one to believe that you may be trafficking them, it's an acceptable risk?

Ah yes, this sort of thinking has stopped cold the illegal use of Oxycontin in FL...

2013-04-09 12:50 PM
in reply to: #4693291

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE
pitt83 - 2013-04-09 12:13 PM
pitt83 - 2013-04-09 11:33 AM
Pector55 - 2013-04-09 12:27 PM
trinnas - 2013-04-09 12:08 PM
pitt83 - 2013-04-09 11:56 AM
Pector55 - 2013-04-09 11:53 AM
Big Appa - 2013-04-09 11:44 AM
powerman - 2013-04-09 8:29 AM

Pector55 - 2013-04-09 9:20 AM I think it has become apparent that it is the right approach Appa.  The so-called "high road" is the path of least resistance and as a result of decades of being passive, our rights have erroded.  It is time for the LB approach to beat these misguided folks back.

And that is exactly where I'm at. I've said it plenty... I do not have a problem with universal background checks... but universal back ground checks isn't the end, it's the beginnning. gun control advocates do not want less crime, less violence, or less accident. they want less guns...meaning no guns. so their solutions to problems are not solutions to problems, they are nothing more than using any thing they can to advancing their agenda to get rid of guns.

Again, if that's what you want, that's fine, just begin a honest movement to repeal the 2A and we can vote on it. But until then, meaningful solutions to crime and violence go by the way side because they are so focused on getting rid of guns. Hence the compelety ridiculous effort to outlaw a "type" of gun responsible for 1% of the problem.

And the equally ridiculous use of a tragic event to highlight a "type" of accidental death that is responsible for .0047% of all accidental deaths.

But ya... let's just ignor that and keep giving into their ridiculous demands and illogical arguments for why I do not get the choice to exercise a right.

I agree with everything you said but on a Tri forum talking about guns and someone disagrees with me I wish to see their points of view and discuss it while I use my vote to keep my rights.

Ok basic point I am getting at if I saw my kids arguing in this manor no matter the subject I would teach them the correct way to debate or discuss. So if I think my kids shouldn't do it I think I should act the same way but lead by example even when on a message board they will never read.

I agree with you on all topics except when we beging discussing rights.  Rights are not debated.  Rights are fought for tooth and nail.  Good men and women died for those rights and people should not be able to take them away without facing some serious opposition.   

Do you share the same passion for the demand that a voter show identification or pass a poll tax or test? Those ideas, in your home state of PA, have gained significant traction yet voting is a birthright?

Lumping these two things together is going overboard.  If I have to prove I am who I say I am, much less undergo a back ground check, before I may excercise my 2A rights, why shouldn't you be made to prove your identity before exercising your right to vote.  Shall we do a backbround check on anyone who wants to vote before they are allowed to obtain a ballot?  This is the same argument that goes on again and again and again.  Compare apples to apples and think about putting the same restrictions on your rights to free speach, or the right to vote, or any of your other rights as you want to on the 2A and see how "reasonable" it sounds to you.

Completely beat me to it. 

I have no issue with background checks.  In PA they talk about a "gunshow loophole" but it does not exist.  Vendors all do background checks as required by law.  The only way people can transfer guns without a background check in PA is through a face to face transfer of long guns (no handguns allowed).  Now, what I would like to see in any "universal background check" bill is an amendment making it unlawful for any state or federal agency to retain the records of the transaction and 2, I want an amendment requiring law enforcement to follow up on all failed checks. 

In the state of PA, most gun owners on a popular gun owner forum will request to see a state drivers license and a current LTCF or recent purchase receipt to validate that you can legally purchase the firearm.  The biggest problem we face in PA is that handgun transfers go through NICs and PICs (PA version of the background check).  The state maintains this information in a database.  When they encounter someone with a firearm, they run it against this database.  However, this results in a hassle for gun owners because the database is incomplete.  It is illegal for the state to have a database but when challenged in court, they got away with it because the state maintained that it not a complete database.  It's utter nonesense but it gives a good vision into why I want there to be no permanent record at a state level.  Also, with the irresponsibility media outlets have shown with publishing permit holders in some states, I do not trust that someone will not gain access to this data and do it on a wider scale.  Bottom line is that I purchase my stuff legally and it's nobody's business as to what I own.

Thanks for the clarification. I disagree the database is a bad idea, but agree with the risks of it leaking. Mostly, if a thug murders someone, I would like traceability to who owned that gun the first time in a legal fashion. If you're a shill buyer selling stolen or even legally gotten firearms to drug dealers, etc., that's gotta stop. Knowing the legal first or subsequent legal purchases helps here. You say you want no record, I say I'd like a complete one. Is that right?

I'll throw in the Nebraska 2 cents as well.  Zero chance you can legally purchase a handgun at a gun show here without a background check, and it's even illegal to lend/sell/transfer a handgun to a private citizen anywhere without them showing you a state handgun purchase permit to prove a background check was done.  It may shock you to hear this, but I have absolutely no problem with this law.  It's very unobtrusive and costs me $5 every three years to get a new background check and a permit.  The best part is I don't have to sit and wait for a NICS check at the gun store.  just show them your permit and your on your way.

My wife had to get her purchase permit to legally borrow a handgun from a friend of ours to take it to the range.

I forget the form name, but they fill out the federal purchase form that records my info and the SN of the gun.  I have no clue what they do with it after I leave the store, but I imagine they have to keep them on hand for audit purposes.

For private transactions there are no such forms that are filled out, it is the typical here's $300, thanks and here's your gun.  However, the seller is committing a crime if he/she doesn't verify I have a purchase permit prior to transferring the gun to me.

2013-04-09 12:51 PM
in reply to: #4693384

User image

Champion
Checkin' out the podium girls
trinnas - 2013-04-09 1:47 PM

That's likely the cost to administer the program. But perhaps you could draw the hyperbole that my exercising my right to vote places a financial penalty on my town who have to pay poll workers, maintain systems to count votes (but not true in Florida ). Perhaps that cost for a backgrond check IS a financial burden to exercise a constitutional right. So, we dump the cost into the general fund? That'll go over like a fart in church.

Why is it hyperbole?  It seems to me to be a direct correlation.  Pay a 5 dollar fee to vote ever 4 years or we will not let you vote.  This is of course to cover our operating costs to maintain a database of your voting record.

No, I say that you can, by hyperbole, draw that a poll tax be implemented to cover the costs of administering a voting program. Now then; I eschew thinking that economic means to pay be a criteria to vote. I guess I'd have to support that fees on gun background checks also not exist.
2013-04-09 12:52 PM
in reply to: #4643301

User image

Champion
Why not a ballistic fingerprint?

2013-04-09 12:53 PM
in reply to: #4693371

User image

Champion
PA
pitt83 - 2013-04-09 1:42 PM
Pector55 - 2013-04-09 1:39 PM
pitt83 - 2013-04-09 1:35 PM
Pector55 - 2013-04-09 1:28 PM

I have a federal background check every time I purchase a rifle.

I have a federal background check and a state background check every time I purchase a hand gun.

I have a federal background check when I purchase a supressor, shorten the length of a barrel, or add a stock to a hand gun. (Did I mention sending in $200 for a tax stamp and waiting 3-9 months)?

I have a local and federal background check for my state LTCF.

I have other state and federal background checks for other states in which I have applied for a carry permit (Utah and Arizona).  Two of those states required fingerprint cards.

(All of the above have occured so far this year)

Is it still a mystery why gun owners are annoyed by the constant claim that people can just purchase firearms anywhere anytime?  I have had 2-3 speeding tickets my entire life and that is the extent of my run in with the law.  If you feel that more laws are the answer then I am convinced that you are simply unaware of the current laws on the books. 

So, you oppose simplifying and harmonizing these systems?

Let me get this straight.  You want the government to simply and harmonize?

Shouldn't a "universal" background check do that? I would hope so.

Define what that means.  Are you expecting NICs to expand to provide a National Reciprocity and handle NFA transactions as well?  With that will you force states to not do any checks?  Get rid of retaining person to S/N firearm records and I'll take it.

2013-04-09 12:56 PM
in reply to: #4693235

User image

Elite
jmk-brooklyn - 2013-04-09 10:48 AM
powerman - 2013-04-09 10:02 AM
tealeaf - 2013-04-09 8:17 AM
Hook'em - 2013-04-09 10:02 AM
tealeaf - 2013-04-09 7:47 AM

No doubt this deputy would have considered himself a so-called "responsible gun owner."

Well, he was clearly wrong.

That's more my point than anything. Someone tells me they are a responsible gun owner, I roll my eyes and keep my kids the heck away. I'm not making any larger point than that. Although I see, from some the responses, that they think I am.

So then to you... that is simply impossible... there is no such thing as a responsible gun owner. That indeed means that all gun owners are irresponsible. What larger point is there to make?

I don't think all gun owners are irresponsible-- far from it, but the point is that it’s unlikely that any gun owner would characterize themselves as irresponsible, even though some, like the deputy in this story, clearly are. Given that, if you’re a parent who’s worried about gun-related accidents, what choice do you have but to keep your kid away from anyone who has a gun? I suppose one could make the same argument about any potential hazard that a child might encounter at a friend’s house (swimming pools, bbq grills, household chemicals, knives, dogs, etc,), but I understand what tealeaf is saying: if you’re a parent and you're worried about gun-related accidents, you really have no choice but to keep your kid away from any home where guns are kept, regardless of whether you think the parents are “responsible gun owners” or not.

Fair enough... but cars cause over 5000% more accidental deaths than guns... so if you are the same protective parent trying to save your child harm from carlessness... then your child can never be driven by anyone but you. That you will roll your eyes at anyone in their very safe Subaru that has never been in an accident, and not allow your kids around any other driver because you know only you can do that safely.

2013-04-09 12:58 PM
in reply to: #4693398

User image

Champion
pitt83 - 2013-04-09 1:51 PM

No, I say that you can, by hyperbole, draw that a poll tax be implemented to cover the costs of administering a voting program. Now then; I eschew thinking that economic means to pay be a criteria to vote. I guess I'd have to support that fees on gun background checks also not exist.

Would you not then also agree that make certain that one has the right to vote one should be requred to produce ID so that we may do a back ground check on them the same as one must do to esxercise ones right to bear arms?

2013-04-09 12:59 PM
in reply to: #4693391

User image

Champion
PA
tuwood - 2013-04-09 1:50 PM

I forget the form name, but they fill out the federal purchase form that records my info and the SN of the gun.  I have no clue what they do with it after I leave the store, but I imagine they have to keep them on hand for audit purposes.

For private transactions there are no such forms that are filled out, it is the typical here's $300, thanks and here's your gun.  However, the seller is committing a crime if he/she doesn't verify I have a purchase permit prior to transferring the gun to me.

That is correct.  FFL's must retain form 4473.  That was key in the movie Red Dawn.  The Russian leader asked his team to go to the sporting goods stores and round up all form 4473's so they could find out who had guns.  The FFL addes the NICs transaction number so the BATFE can assure there was a valid check during an audit.  The make, model and S/N of the gun is not transferred up to a system during the phone check.  The FFL gives name, dob and other info but even SSN is not required because then you get into personal privacy laws that would require the FFLs to secure the documents in a different manner or risk identify theft issues.  To LB's point, if you introduce medial records, then the government shows how it has become it's own worst enemy since it would need new laws to handle how it will deal with operating within it's multitude of bureacracy.  Fun times man.

2013-04-09 12:59 PM
in reply to: #4693417

User image

Champion
powerman - 2013-04-09 1:56 PM

No doubt this deputy would have considered himself a so-called "responsible gun owner."

That's more my point than anything. Someone tells me they are a responsible gun owner, I roll my eyes and keep my kids the heck away. I'm not making any larger point than that. Although I see, from some the responses, that they think I am.

So then to you... that is simply impossible... there is no such thing as a responsible gun owner. That indeed means that all gun owners are irresponsible. What larger point is there to make?

I don't think all gun owners are irresponsible-- far from it, but the point is that it’s unlikely that any gun owner would characterize themselves as irresponsible, even though some, like the deputy in this story, clearly are. Given that, if you’re a parent who’s worried about gun-related accidents, what choice do you have but to keep your kid away from anyone who has a gun? I suppose one could make the same argument about any potential hazard that a child might encounter at a friend’s house (swimming pools, bbq grills, household chemicals, knives, dogs, etc,), but I understand what tealeaf is saying: if you’re a parent and you're worried about gun-related accidents, you really have no choice but to keep your kid away from any home where guns are kept, regardless of whether you think the parents are “responsible gun owners” or not.

Fair enough... but cars cause over 5000% more accidental deaths than guns... so if you are the same protective parent trying to save your child harm from carlessness... then your child can never be driven by anyone but you. That you will roll your eyes at anyone in their very safe Subaru that has never been in an accident, and not allow your kids around any other driver because you know only you can do that safely.

The frequency of using cars versus guns makes this an illogical statement.

2013-04-09 1:01 PM
in reply to: #4693350

User image

Champion
SoCal
powerman - 2013-04-09 10:35 AM

ya that one too

in reply to: #4693425

User image

Champion
trinnas - 2013-04-09 1:58 PM

Would you not then also agree that make certain that one has the right to vote one should be requred to produce ID so that we may do a back ground check on them the same as one must do to esxercise ones right to bear arms?

If we're assuming that all rights are subject to identical framework of limitations, then yes: I would have to. Despite the fact that I dislike it.
in reply to: #4693431

User image

Champion
pitt83 - 2013-04-09 1:59 PM

So becasue you use a car but not a gun means the argument is invalid.  Dave...... argumentum ad populum!!!

2013-04-09 1:02 PM
in reply to: #4693436

User image

Champion
pitt83 - 2013-04-09 2:01 PM

If we're assuming that all rights are subject to identical framework of limitations, then yes: I would have to. Despite the fact that I dislike it.

You are correct as far as I know the 2A is the only one that says Shall Not Be Infringed!

2013-04-09 1:10 PM
in reply to: #4693436

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE
pitt83 - 2013-04-09 1:01 PM

Wait, what?  Do I see some progress here?    <just joking>

It is interesting with various groups how they can adamantly defend one civil right in the exact same way they're trying to tear down another.  I'm not saying you are, just generally speaking.

2013-04-09 1:14 PM
in reply to: #4693463

User image

Champion
SoCal
tuwood - 2013-04-09 11:10 AM

It is interesting with various groups how they can adamantly defend one civil right in the exact same way they're trying to tear down another.  I'm not saying you are, just generally speaking.

This goes both ways and always makes me laugh and sad at the same time.

2013-04-09 1:14 PM

User image

Elite
pitt83 - 2013-04-09 11:37 AM

You can't. Where there is a demand, there will be a supply.... what do you not understand about the illegal drug trade?

Let's get this straight... I have no problem with universal background checks... yet I am under no illusion that will stop criminals from getting guns. None what so ever. It will stop criminals from buying guns from legal outlets.

So... you get your hearts desire and a universal registration so you can track ever bullet and fire arm in this country... and criminals buy them from the black market shipped in from South America. What do you not understand about the illegal drug trade?

You can not stop criminals from getting guns, period.

But here is an idea... how about we stop harassing law abiding gun owners and restricting their constitutional rights? How about we erase all gun laws on the books? How about we let all drug offenders and non-violent offenders out of prison? How about we have a "Universal Gun Crime" bill. If you commit a violent crime with a gun, you just earned life in prison without the possibility of parole? Then, we can add if you are a prohibited person, and you are found guilty of possession of a fire arm.... life in prison without the possibility of parole. How about... we actually address the problem instead of the symptom... mmmkay?

2013-04-09 1:17 PM
in reply to: #4693472

User image

Pro
powerman - 2013-04-09 1:14 PM
pitt83 - 2013-04-09 11:37 AM

You can't. Where there is a demand, there will be a supply.... what do you not understand about the illegal drug trade?

Let's get this straight... I have no problem with universal background checks... yet I am under no illusion that will stop criminals from getting guns. None what so ever. It will stop criminals from buying guns from legal outlets.

So... you get your hearts desire and a universal registration so you can track ever bullet and fire arm in this country... and criminals buy them from the black market shipped in from South America. What do you not understand about the illegal drug trade?

You can not stop criminals from getting guns, period.

But here is an idea... how about we stop harassing law abiding gun owners and restricting their constitutional rights? How about we erase all gun laws on the books? How about we let all drug offenders and non-violent offenders out of prison? How about we have a "Universal Gun Crime" bill. If you commit a violent crime with a gun, you just earned life in prison without the possibility of parole? Then, we can add if you are a prohibited person, and you are found guilty of possession of a fire arm.... life in prison without the possibility of parole. How about... we actually address the problem instead of the symptom... mmmkay?

Stop making sense.

2013-04-09 1:21 PM
in reply to: #4693431

User image

Elite
pitt83 - 2013-04-09 11:59 AM

So then you are saying people need to be educated as to the proper use and handling of fire arms so they are a every day occurance? That they simply need to use them more. Yes, I can get behind that proposal.

2013-04-09 1:24 PM
in reply to: #4693476

User image

Elite
Left Brain - 2013-04-09 12:17 PM

Stop making sense.

My bad.

Let's get back to how we can back door a national registry so we can stop people from doing bad things.

2013-04-09 1:27 PM
in reply to: #4693489

User image

Champion
SoCal
powerman - 2013-04-09 11:24 AM

Let's get back to how we can back door

I didn't know it was that kind of thread.

2013-04-09 1:32 PM
in reply to: #4693496

User image

Elite
Big Appa - 2013-04-09 12:27 PM
powerman - 2013-04-09 11:24 AM

Let's get back to how we can back door

I didn't know it was that kind of thread.

Ohhhh... you though we were actually talking about steel guns.....

...hello... "THE" gun thread....

Edited by powerman 2013-04-09 1:35 PM
2013-04-09 1:32 PM
in reply to: #4693279

User image

Champion
Chicago
Pector55 - 2013-04-09 12:08 PM

mr2tony - 2013-04-09 1:01 PM
Pector55 - 2013-04-09 10:57 AM
mr2tony - 2013-04-09 11:52 AM
powerman - 2013-04-09 10:29 AM

Pector55 - 2013-04-09 9:20 AM I think it has become apparent that it is the right approach Appa.  The so-called "high road" is the path of least resistance and as a result of decades of being passive, our rights have erroded.  It is time for the LB approach to beat these misguided folks back.

And that is exactly where I'm at. I've said it plenty... I do not have a problem with universal background checks... but universal back ground checks isn't the end, it's the beginnning. gun control advocates do not want less crime, less violence, or less accident. they want less guns...meaning no guns. so their solutions to problems are not solutions to problems, they are nothing more than using any thing they can to advancing their agenda to get rid of guns.

Again, if that's what you want, that's fine, just begin a honest movement to repeal the 2A and we can vote on it. But until then, meaningful solutions to crime and violence go by the way side because they are so focused on getting rid of guns. Hence the compelety ridiculous effort to outlaw a "type" of gun responsible for 1% of the problem.

And the equally ridiculous use of a tragic event to highlight a "type" of accidental death that is responsible for .0047% of all accidental deaths.

But ya... let's just ignor that and keep giving into their ridiculous demands and illogical arguments for why I do not get the choice to exercise a right.

Power, that's painting with a pretty broad brush isn't it? I'm a gun control advocate and I want less crime, less violence and fewer accidents. I am for universal background checks and punishments for things just like this incident. I am not for eliminating guns completely, I am for responsible ownership, and if you prove you can't be trusted with a gun (like the guy in this story who left it lying around) then you should be convicted of a crime with one of the consequences being that you lose your right to bear arms. He would then lose his job and have his guns confiscated. All rights come with restrictions. The right to bear and have arms should be no different.

So Tony, can you elaborate on what you just said?  I don't want to hit you with the same "broad brush" comment before giving you an opportunity to clarify.

When a person has an auto accident, do you believe they should have their license and automobiles confiscated and refused the priviledge to ever drive again?  After all, that is dangerous and nobody has a right to drive in the first place.

I was very clear in my first post that if you can't responsibly own a gun, then you shouldn't be allowed to have one. I really don't see why this is so controversial. Second, you act like this shooting was just some random happening that couldn't have been avoided, and I couldn't disagree more. Leaving the gun out, loaded and charged, is negligent, or actually reckless, at best. So jail time and/or permit revocation would be a proper punishment for the person who left out the gun because he was negligent or reckless. To use a car analogy, when someone drives negligently or recklessly, they lose their license or go to jail because they've proven they can't operate a vehicle responsibly.

First, I didn't act like this shooting was just some random happening.  I simply asked you a question to clarify something.

I wasn't using an analogy with the car, I was curious as to whether you agreed that if a person caused a car accident, they should also have their vehicle seized and have their ability to operate or own one terminated.  A proper analoygy would be if someone left their keys in their car and someone else hopped in and caused an accident.

FWIW, I'm not defending anyone here.  I think both are equally irresponsible.  I'm sure others would agree since cars are not as scary so some.

I think a better analogy would be if a person put their child in a car, started the car and put it in drive, then got out and walked away. If the kid presses the gas pedal and backs over a pedestrian and kills them, then the parent would likely be arrested for, at minimum, child neglect, and at worst, some sort of homicide through negligence.
2013-04-09 1:46 PM
in reply to: #4643301

User image

Champion
SoCal

I'm still waiting for my odered AR lower to come in.

I hate waiting.

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » 'The' Gun Thread Rss Feed  

of 48