Other Resources The Political Joe » Make your prediction Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 14

2020-11-07 5:56 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

, Arizona
Subject: RE: Make your prediction
I understand it perfectly well Rog, lord knows it's been said dozens of times, that's why the routine is trollish. Liberals don't debate issues... but when an issue comes up here it's "anything a liberal wants is a no, they just want their way", and in some bizarro world that's not being a full on hypocrite and provides "perspective". Yeah, great way to foster discussion.

LB, participation trophies only go out to those who didn't win. Too funny.

2020-11-07 7:48 PM
in reply to: Synon

User image

Pro
Originally posted by SynonI understand it perfectly well Rog, lord knows it's been said dozens of times, that's why the routine is trollish. Liberals don't debate issues... but when an issue comes up here it's "anything a liberal wants is a no, they just want their way", and in some bizarro world that's not being a full on hypocrite and provides "perspective". Yeah, great way to foster discussion.LB, participation trophies only go out to those who didn't win. Too funny.
No.
2020-11-07 8:13 PM

User image

Pro
And just like that....Democrats no longer believed in investigations. LMAO
2020-11-08 5:54 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Extreme Veteran
Since this is a prediction thread, who do you see on the Republican card for 2024 ?

These are names I've heard thrown around. If Trumpism continues, who of these would have the best shot ?

Pence
Nikki Haley
Ron DeSantis
Don Jr
Marco Rubio
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Dan Crenshaw
Country Steve
Other ?

Edited by marcag 2020-11-08 5:55 AM
2020-11-08 6:39 AM
in reply to: marcag

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by marcag

Since this is a prediction thread, who do you see on the Republican card for 2024 ?

These are names I've heard thrown around. If Trumpism continues, who of these would have the best shot ?

Pence
Nikki Haley
Ron DeSantis
Don Jr
Marco Rubio
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Dan Crenshaw
Country Steve
Other ?

Pence/Haley
Cruze/Crenshaw
Pence/Cruze
Graham/Haley
Trump/Pence
Trump/Haley

Ok, last two are tongue in cheek. I think Trump will enjoy the role of ex-President lobbing turds in Biden’s punch bowl and campaigning for Pence 2024. He would likely see Pence 2024 as his legacy redemption and revenge.

2020-11-08 7:04 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Extreme Veteran
Originally posted by Rogillio

Pence
Nikki Haley
Ron DeSantis
Don Jr
Marco Rubio
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Dan Crenshaw
Country Steve
Other ?

Pence/Haley
Cruze/Crenshaw
Pence/Cruze
Graham/Haley
Trump/Pence
Trump/Haley

Ok, last two are tongue in cheek. I think Trump will enjoy the role of ex-President lobbing turds in Biden’s punch bowl and campaigning for Pence 2024. He would likely see Pence 2024 as his legacy redemption and revenge.

No Jr ?

2020-11-08 7:11 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Pence
Nikki Haley
Ron DeSantis
Don Jr
Marco Rubio
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Dan Crenshaw
Country Steve
Other ?

Pence/Haley
Cruze/Crenshaw
Pence/Cruze
Graham/Haley
Trump/Pence
Trump/Haley

No Jr ?

Not a chance. Not to say he won’t try but he is not ‘Trump’. He is the privileged kid of a former president. Kushner has a better shot than JR. But I think people want someone a little more seasoned. Best shot for Kushner I would be to serve as Sec of State for 8 years under Pence then run.

Edited by Rogillio 2020-11-08 7:12 AM
2020-11-08 7:35 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran

Pence
Nikki Haley
Ron DeSantis
Don Jr
Marco Rubio
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Dan Crenshaw
Country Steve
Other ?

Pence/Haley
Cruze/Crenshaw
Pence/Cruze
Graham/Haley
Trump/Pence
Trump/Haley

No Jr ?

Not a chance. Not to say he won’t try but he is not ‘Trump’. He is the privileged kid of a former president. Kushner has a better shot than JR. But I think people want someone a little more seasoned. Best shot for Kushner I would be to serve as Sec of State for 8 years under Pence then run.

You can hate the other side as much as you want, but it will be hard to find more charisma on both sides than Obama and Trump.

Kushner is up there will Hillary with the charisma of a cactus.

That being said, he was probably one of the most effective "operatives". He is smart and was probably the only person Trump listened to.
I know some people close to NAFTA 2.0, on the Canadian side, and they had a lot of respect for him.

2020-11-08 6:13 PM

User image

Master
White Oak, Texas
Haley/Cruz
2020-11-09 5:41 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Kristi Noem 2024
2020-11-09 8:22 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
I’m seeing more and more reports of fraud every day and the possibility of the outcome changing, while still remote, is possible. Trump’s team of lawyers are not idiots. Lawyers don’t like to lose and they will look like fools if the contest half a dozen or so elections and nothing changes. If Trump flips PA, WI and GA, he’ll be at 271. I don’t know the rules in every state but in some states the recount is manual and takes 2 weeks and every ballot is looked at by a dem and rep to determine if the vote is legal.

We’ll see what unfolds but....just what-ifing....Trump ends up winning? The meltdown on the left will be historic.

Think about this....Some says they will give you $xxxxxx if you can add yyyyyy votes for Biden. If the money was right, I could buy a printing press and start making ballots then fill them out for Biden under the names of dead people. I then deliver these votes to the polling station in the middle of the night. If Biden was ahead, then abort the mission. No need to risk it. But if it looks like Biden is losing throw the Hail Mary. The problem is going to come if/when they do a manual recount.

Ok, I’m gonna go polish my tinfoil hat while things unfold. Just remember, this is 2020, the year of “what the f?!”

2020-11-09 8:33 AM

Veteran
Wisconsin

I’m seeing more and more reports of fraud every day ...

Spending time reading redstate.com/breitbart.com/infowars.com and watching OAN/Fox is hazardous to the brain.
2020-11-09 9:07 AM
in reply to: feh

User image

Pro

Originally posted by feh
Originally posted by Rogillio I’m seeing more and more reports of fraud every day ...
Spending time reading redstate.com/breitbart.com/infowars.com and watching OAN/Fox is hazardous to the brain.
\

Yeah, CNN, MSNBC, and the rest are better sources.  LMAO

How about let's just follow the Constitution and the law and see where we end up.  Yes, i know the media has declared a winner.....of which I don't give 2 chits about.  It's the same media that basically declared the ACB couldn't be seated as a Justice on the SCOTUS.....except that following the Constitution and the law made it simple as hell.

Biden may yet win......but it's not over because the media says it is......no matter how bad the Libs want it to be so.

I suppose it will be what it will be.....but if Trump is still sitting when it all comes out of the wash.....man, what fun that will be watching the libs lose their minds. HAHA!!

2020-11-09 9:12 AM

User image

, Arizona

I’m seeing more and more reports of fraud every day and the possibility of the outcome changing, while still remote, is possible. Trump’s team of lawyers are not idiots. Lawyers don’t like to lose and they will look like fools if the contest half a dozen or so elections and nothing changes. If Trump flips PA, WI and GA, he’ll be at 271. I don’t know the rules in every state but in some states the recount is manual and takes 2 weeks and every ballot is looked at by a dem and rep to determine if the vote is legal.

We’ll see what unfolds but....just what-ifing....Trump ends up winning? The meltdown on the left will be historic.

Think about this....Some says they will give you $xxxxxx if you can add yyyyyy votes for Biden. If the money was right, I could buy a printing press and start making ballots then fill them out for Biden under the names of dead people. I then deliver these votes to the polling station in the middle of the night. If Biden was ahead, then abort the mission. No need to risk it. But if it looks like Biden is losing throw the Hail Mary. The problem is going to come if/when they do a manual recount.

Ok, I’m gonna go polish my tinfoil hat while things unfold. Just remember, this is 2020, the year of “what the f?!”

We shouldn't have to because it's obvious this is all BS, let's think about it. Your printing press wouldn't pass muster, it would not contain the required technical markings which you probably didn't know existed and it would not be the proper paper. You didn't just choose the president, you chose city council candidates, local propositions, etc. There are thousands of counties in the US, even if you limited it to a few areas getting the wording and spacing PERFECT so that the machines could actually read the ballots would be nearly impossible. Envelopes of your dead people would still require a signature match AND still be included on registered voter rolls. All this is going on with observers watching in counting areas often covered in cameras.

Honestly the desperation at this point is just plain sad.
2020-11-09 10:29 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Trump’s team of lawyers are not idiots. Lawyers don’t like to lose and they will look like fools.....

You mean Rudy who booked the press conference at the landscaping company ?

Good news is that his pants were properly tucked in.

But you're right, they don't like to look like fools
2020-11-09 10:49 AM
in reply to: Synon

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Synon

We shouldn't have to because it's obvious this is all BS, let's think about it. Your printing press wouldn't pass muster, it would not contain the required technical markings which you probably didn't know existed and it would not be the proper paper. You didn't just choose the president, you chose city council candidates, local propositions, etc. There are thousands of counties in the US, even if you limited it to a few areas getting the wording and spacing PERFECT so that the machines could actually read the ballots would be nearly impossible. Envelopes of your dead people would still require a signature match AND still be included on registered voter rolls. All this is going on with observers watching in counting areas often covered in cameras.

Honestly the desperation at this point is just plain sad.

Impossible to make counterfeit money too. LOL You can buy anything you need to make a counter ballot with $100,000 million. Not saying it happened but it’s kinda naive to think it can’t be done. There were probably 100,000,000 ballots made in the last several months. How much money would it take to get a copy of the voting machine to test a phony ballot. Chump change! US Mints have some of the tightest security measures in the world and they often get breached. I doubt the hundreds or thousands of companies making ballots had much, if any security. It’s just paper! There is no rfid chip.

Many states did not require a signature check. And imagine how long it would take to verify 90 million signatures. It would take weeks. Which coincidentally is how long some of the recounts will take whee they will check signatures.

The lefts push back on recounts is most telling. If everything was legit why the push back? Why the rush? Let the lawsuits and recounts occur. To not do the checks is very banana republic like.

If nothing else, whatever fraud they do find, even if not enough to flip anything, will make future elections more secure.

2020-11-09 10:54 AM

User image

Pro

The Democrats in large urban areas......fraud???  I just can't believe anyone would think that was possible.

The Democrats going to any length to get rid of Trump.....why would anyone think that? 

Edited by Left Brain 2020-11-09 10:57 AM
2020-11-09 2:13 PM

User image

Pro

70 million angry, disappointed Trump voters/supporters......not ONE city on fire.  

Easiest prediction of the elections season.

2020-11-09 2:23 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Wayne Root:

“ I see a clear path to victory. I know Trump sees it too. With Alaska in the bag, Trump has 217 electoral votes. With North Carolina in his column within days, Trump has 232. There are many paths to flipping either Arizona, Georgia, Nevada or Wisconsin. Any combination of two of those puts Trump at 259. I believe the Supreme Court has tipped its hand. They will absolutely rule any mail-in ballots received after 8 PM on Election Day are invalid and must be thrown out. That gives Pennsylvania to Trump. That puts Trump at 279. Voila. Trump is president again.”

I’ve not heard the fat lady sing yet so I remain cautiously optimistic. I would argue that MI is also still in play as a possible flip. Still a long shot...,have to recover the onside kick, score a TD, recover a second on-side kick and score. But stranger this have happened....especially in 2020 - the year is “holy chit, I did not see that coming!”
2020-11-09 2:45 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Rogillio Wayne Root: “ I see a clear path to victory. I know Trump sees it too. With Alaska in the bag, Trump has 217 electoral votes. With North Carolina in his column within days, Trump has 232. There are many paths to flipping either Arizona, Georgia, Nevada or Wisconsin. Any combination of two of those puts Trump at 259. I believe the Supreme Court has tipped its hand. They will absolutely rule any mail-in ballots received after 8 PM on Election Day are invalid and must be thrown out. That gives Pennsylvania to Trump. That puts Trump at 279. Voila. Trump is president again.” I’ve not heard the fat lady sing yet so I remain cautiously optimistic. I would argue that MI is also still in play as a possible flip. Still a long shot...,have to recover the onside kick, score a TD, recover a second on-side kick and score. But stranger this have happened....especially in 2020 - the year is “holy chit, I did not see that coming!”

I don't hold out much hope.......but man, the meltdown would be absolutely epic!!  LMAOOOOO

2020-11-09 4:17 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran

Wayne Root:

“ I see a clear path to victory. I know Trump sees it too. With Alaska in the bag, Trump has 217 electoral votes. With North Carolina in his column within days, Trump has 232. There are many paths to flipping either Arizona, Georgia, Nevada or Wisconsin. Any combination of two of those puts Trump at 259. I believe the Supreme Court has tipped its hand. They will absolutely rule any mail-in ballots received after 8 PM on Election Day are invalid and must be thrown out. That gives Pennsylvania to Trump. That puts Trump at 279. Voila. Trump is president again.”

I’ve not heard the fat lady sing yet so I remain cautiously optimistic. I would argue that MI is also still in play as a possible flip. Still a long shot...,have to recover the onside kick, score a TD, recover a second on-side kick and score. But stranger this have happened....especially in 2020 - the year is “holy chit, I did not see that coming!”

Remember way back when (last year) when some democrats were calculating how they were going to get enough votes in the Senate to impeach Trump ? Odds are about the same here. But hey, if they were allowed to dream, so can Republicans

2020-11-09 10:27 PM

User image

Pro
Originally posted by RogillioWayne Root:“ I see a clear path to victory. I know Trump sees it too. With Alaska in the bag, Trump has 217 electoral votes. With North Carolina in his column within days, Trump has 232. There are many paths to flipping either Arizona, Georgia, Nevada or Wisconsin. Any combination of two of those puts Trump at 259. I believe the Supreme Court has tipped its hand. They will absolutely rule any mail-in ballots received after 8 PM on Election Day are invalid and must be thrown out. That gives Pennsylvania to Trump. That puts Trump at 279. Voila. Trump is president again.”I’ve not heard the fat lady sing yet so I remain cautiously optimistic. I would argue that MI is also still in play as a possible flip. Still a long shot...,have to recover the onside kick, score a TD, recover a second on-side kick and score. But stranger this have happened....especially in 2020 - the year is “holy chit, I did not see that coming!”
Remember way back when (last year) when some democrats were calculating how they were going to get enough votes in the Senate to impeach Trump ? Odds are about the same here. But hey, if they were allowed to dream, so can Republicans
Well, no. Last year we knew who voted....this is not the same. I agree it's a hill to climb....but I wouldn't count out the guy who climbed every hill vs. the party who fell down every mountain, for the last 4 years.
2020-11-09 11:39 PM

User image

Pro
If you are one who claims to know where this fiasco is headed.....kindly line up in the double digit IQ line. LOL
2020-11-10 6:52 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
I have to chuckle every time I hear the media respond to claims of voter fraud. They caveat (discredit) the reports by saying “...without evidence”. Seriously? There are numerous documented cases. You don’t investigate based on evidence! You investigate based on reasonable suspicion to find the evidence - be that detrimental or exculpatory.

Doesn’t much matter though. The investigations and recounts will occur despite the whining. A fair NEWS organization would remain neutral. Latest poll shows 70% of republicans do not think the election was fair. That is substantial and would be a huge cloud over Biden’s presidency if we fail to investigate.

My prediction right now is GA and WI both flip to Trump. Then the wild card rest solely on PA. Also possible NV and/or AZ flips but would need both if PA doesn’t flip.

FBI is now investigating...things could get ugly.
2020-11-10 7:13 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran

FBI is now investigating...things could get ugly.

Are you referring to an actual investigation or Barr saying they can investigate ? If the former, where ?

Edited by marcag 2020-11-10 7:30 AM
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Make your prediction Rss Feed  

of 14