Other Resources The Political Joe » Make your prediction Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 14

2020-11-05 9:07 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: Make your prediction

I think I'm already used to the election results and hope they stay the same. (but the comedy/mayhem that might ensure with a Trump victory cannot be understated for pure entertainment)

This was a decent referendum on the progressives by the public.  And Mitch can stop any stupidness from them as the Senate leader.  Meanwhile, the left can't blame the right for any Presidential failures.

Gridlock for Biden likely coming in 2022 if the left doesn't wake up......the right will get the House back without much problem is my bet.

2020-11-06 5:34 AM

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member

I appreciate the civility in this conversation.  Stark difference to the hot mess on the FBs.  LOL

2020-11-06 6:13 AM
in reply to: jmhpsu93

User image

Champion
Alabama
Not looking good for Trump. There are some credible reports of fraud that need to be investigated still before I knit my pzzy hat and have a mental breakdown. :-)

At this point it makes sense to wait and see what, if anything, gets reversed.

If nothing gets reversed and Biden takes over I predict he won’t last more than 2 years before he has to step down. I also think after 2 years the house will dramatically flip. Then again, my predictions have been wrong. LOL

Life goes on.

I was right about one thing. I’ve been saying for 2 years Doug Jones was a walking dead man as Democrat AL Senator. He lost huge!

How will a Biden presidency impact me personally? Only thing I can think of is my federal taxes will go up.
2020-11-06 9:25 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro
Welp......time to move on to the next topic. At least the virus is gone, so there's that.

Edited by Left Brain 2020-11-06 9:28 AM
2020-11-06 12:05 PM

User image

, Arizona
Tell us again how many signs you counted in Georgia. LMAO!

Still waiting for Trump to show a shred of decency and drop these ridiculous lawsuits targeted at suppressing the vote in states that are still counting. The networks did the right thing in cutting off Trump from his unsubstantiated and unfounded claims of fraud, there has been nothing credible. Especially now that it's a lost cause, Biden will likely end up with 306.

I hope this country can get back to a place where blatant lying and rumor making isn't normalized with daily occurrences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcOgwJ9uAMQ
Sure haven't seen any of this in the last 4 years, and you certainly won't during his concession speech. He has proven incapable of putting the needs of the country above his own desire to feel like winner. Biden will have received 4 million more votes when this is over, show some damn respect for the will of the American people "Mr. President".
2020-11-06 2:06 PM
in reply to: Synon

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Synon

Still waiting for Trump to show a shred of decency and drop these ridiculous lawsuits targeted at suppressing the vote in states that are still counting. The networks did the right thing in cutting off Trump from his unsubstantiated and unfounded claims of fraud, there has been nothing credible. Especially now that it's a lost cause, Biden will likely end up with 306.

I hope this country can get back to a place where blatant lying and rumor making isn't normalized with daily occurrences.

Sure haven't seen any of this in the last 4 years, and you certainly won't during his concession speech. He has proven incapable of putting the needs of the country above his own desire to feel like winner. Biden will have received 4 million more votes when this is over, show some damn respect for the will of the American people "Mr. President".

If the presidents lawyers are telling him there was fraud then he has an obligation to the 70 million people who voted for him to looking the fraud before conceding. The margins of victory are way too close to throw in the towel before everything has been investigated. Saw a woman in Nevada who went to vote and was told she’d already voted by mail. She had not but someone sent in her ballot. The same thing happened to her neighbor. It has nothing to do with “decency”. You think if someone cheats the decent thing is to concede?

I am doubtful the election will flip but there was definitely fraud and definitely suspicious activity that must be looked into. We all lived thru the FL debacle and we will live through this. I see zero harm recounting votes even if only for Biden’s sake so he doesn’t start with a cloud over his head with half the country doubting his legitimacy.

RE Biden getting 4 million more votes. You must think we live in a democracy. We don’t! We live in a representative republic to protect us from the tyranny of the majority rule. The electoral college was meant exactly for what just happened! So the liberal coastal elites don’t run rough shod over the rest of the country.

I expect a special council to be appointed to investigate Hunter and by extension Joe. Let’s see how he handles the stress of countless investigations of him and his family.

2020-11-06 2:49 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

, Arizona
Originally posted by Rogillio

If the presidents lawyers are telling him there was fraud then he has an obligation to the 70 million people who voted for him to looking the fraud before conceding. The margins of victory are way too close to throw in the towel before everything has been investigated. Saw a woman in Nevada who went to vote and was told she’d already voted by mail. She had not but someone sent in her ballot. The same thing happened to her neighbor. It has nothing to do with “decency”. You think if someone cheats the decent thing is to concede?

I am doubtful the election will flip but there was definitely fraud and definitely suspicious activity that must be looked into. We all lived thru the FL debacle and we will live through this. I see zero harm recounting votes even if only for Biden’s sake so he doesn’t start with a cloud over his head with half the country doubting his legitimacy.

RE Biden getting 4 million more votes. You must think we live in a democracy. We don’t! We live in a representative republic to protect us from the tyranny of the majority rule. The electoral college was meant exactly for what just happened! So the liberal coastal elites don’t run rough shod over the rest of the country.

I expect a special council to be appointed to investigate Hunter and by extension Joe. Let’s see how he handles the stress of countless investigations of him and his family.

You know just as well as I this isn't just about fraud claims. He sued in 3 states where he had a lead to stop counting after Nov 3, but not states like AZ where he was down... how curious. Decency is counting all the votes, not just the ones you need to get a win. Pretty clear who is trying to defraud the public. I said nothing about being against recounting, just against Trumps attempt (not his lawyers, we all know who is in charge) to suppress voters.

I'm familiar with the Nevada example you gave of Jill Stokke. Did you also know that County Registrar of voters had already addressed it on record? She refused to challenge it, she's just making noise to cast doubt.

Registrar of Voters Joe Gloria: “I personally dealt with (her issue). She brought her claim to me. We reviewed her ballot, and in our opinion, it is her signature,” Gloria said at a news conference on Thursday. “We also gave her an opportunity to provide a statement, if she wanted to object to that and provide a challenge to that. She refused to do so. A member of the Nevada Secretary of State’s Office investigations team also interviewed her, and they had no issue with the assistance we tried to give her.”

2020-11-06 3:22 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

You know just as well as I this isn't just about fraud claims. He sued in 3 states where he had a lead to stop counting after Nov 3, but not states like AZ where he was down... how curious. Decency is counting all the votes, not just the ones you need to get a win. Pretty clear who is trying to defraud the public. I said nothing about being against recounting, just against Trumps attempt (not his lawyers, we all know who is in charge) to suppress voters.

I'm familiar with the Nevada example you gave of Jill Stokke. Did you also know that County Registrar of voters had already addressed it on record? She refused to challenge it, she's just making noise to cast doubt.

Registrar of Voters Joe Gloria: “I personally dealt with (her issue). She brought her claim to me. We reviewed her ballot, and in our opinion, it is her signature,” Gloria said at a news conference on Thursday. “We also gave her an opportunity to provide a statement, if she wanted to object to that and provide a challenge to that. She refused to do so. A member of the Nevada Secretary of State’s Office investigations team also interviewed her, and they had no issue with the assistance we tried to give her.”

Glad it was investigated. That’s what should happen. NV also has a charge of 3k votes from non residents. This too should be looked at.

Decency is counting all the LEGAL votes not votes that missed the deadlines. Decency is waiting to call the election until there is widespread bipartisan belief that there was no widespread fraud. The idea that Trump should just trust the integrity of the “system” is stupid. After what he has gone thru will all the bogus Russia crap he is prudent to question the results.

As I stated, he will still likely lose but to quit now would be a mistake and an insult to his 70 million supporters.

Even if he does not flip the results it behooves the country to find and prosecute any and all fraud.

2020-11-06 3:43 PM

User image

Pro
Yeah, Biden won Georgia.....sure. LMAO
2020-11-06 5:04 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Originally posted by Left Brain
Yeah, Biden won Georgia.....sure. LMAO

You think it will flip back ? On a recount ? Military vote ? Other ?

Edited by marcag 2020-11-06 5:04 PM
2020-11-06 6:07 PM

User image

Pro
Originally posted by marcag
Originally posted by Left BrainYeah, Biden won Georgia.....sure. LMAO
You think it will flip back ? On a recount ? Military vote ? Other ?
Who knows.....this whole election looks like a cluster fork....and we prolly don't know a fraction of the stupidity.I doubt anything done now will matter.....the next 4 years will likely be some good laughs....as if the idea that Georgia went for the Democrats isn't hilarious enough. It'll be what it is.

Edited by Left Brain 2020-11-06 6:12 PM

2020-11-06 6:14 PM

Veteran
Wisconsin

Still waiting for Trump to show a shred of decency...

Don't hold your breath.

Trump is a petty, insecure douche bag. He'll whine, complain, blame others and make false allegations until his dying day.
2020-11-06 6:28 PM
in reply to: feh

User image

Denver, Colorado
2020-11-06 9:26 PM

User image

Champion
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Bronze member

Originally posted by Synon Tell us again how many signs you counted in Georgia. LMAO! Still waiting for Trump to show a shred of decency and drop these ridiculous lawsuits targeted at suppressing the vote in states that are still counting. The networks did the right thing in cutting off Trump from his unsubstantiated and unfounded claims of fraud, there has been nothing credible. Especially now that it's a lost cause, Biden will likely end up with 306. I hope this country can get back to a place where blatant lying and rumor making isn't normalized with daily occurrences. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcOgwJ9uAMQSure haven't seen any of this in the last 4 years, and you certainly won't during his concession speech. He has proven incapable of putting the needs of the country above his own desire to feel like winner. Biden will have received 4 million more votes when this is over, show some damn respect for the will of the American people "Mr. President".
If the presidents lawyers are telling him there was fraud then he has an obligation to the 70 million people who voted for him to looking the fraud before conceding. The margins of victory are way too close to throw in the towel before everything has been investigated. Saw a woman in Nevada who went to vote and was told she’d already voted by mail. She had not but someone sent in her ballot. The same thing happened to her neighbor. It has nothing to do with “decency”. You think if someone cheats the decent thing is to concede? I am doubtful the election will flip but there was definitely fraud and definitely suspicious activity that must be looked into. We all lived thru the FL debacle and we will live through this. I see zero harm recounting votes even if only for Biden’s sake so he doesn’t start with a cloud over his head with half the country doubting his legitimacy. RE Biden getting 4 million more votes. You must think we live in a democracy. We don’t! We live in a representative republic to protect us from the tyranny of the majority rule. The electoral college was meant exactly for what just happened! So the liberal coastal elites don’t run rough shod over the rest of the country. I expect a special council to be appointed to investigate Hunter and by extension Joe. Let’s see how he handles the stress of countless investigations of him and his family.
You know just as well as I this isn't just about fraud claims. He sued in 3 states where he had a lead to stop counting after Nov 3, but not states like AZ where he was down... how curious. Decency is counting all the votes, not just the ones you need to get a win. Pretty clear who is trying to defraud the public. I said nothing about being against recounting, just against Trumps attempt (not his lawyers, we all know who is in charge) to suppress voters. I'm familiar with the Nevada example you gave of Jill Stokke. Did you also know that County Registrar of voters had already addressed it on record? She refused to challenge it, she's just making noise to cast doubt. Registrar of Voters Joe Gloria: “I personally dealt with (her issue). She brought her claim to me. We reviewed her ballot, and in our opinion, it is her signature,” Gloria said at a news conference on Thursday. “We also gave her an opportunity to provide a statement, if she wanted to object to that and provide a challenge to that. She refused to do so. A member of the Nevada Secretary of State’s Office investigations team also interviewed her, and they had no issue with the assistance we tried to give her.”

His suits to stop counting aren’t because he’s ahead, they’re because Republican observers are being prevented from witnessing the counting AS ALLOWED BY LAW.  

2020-11-07 8:28 AM
in reply to: McFuzz

User image

Extreme Veteran
Originally posted by McFuzz

Originally posted by Synon Tell us again how many signs you counted in Georgia. LMAO! Still waiting for Trump to show a shred of decency and drop these ridiculous lawsuits targeted at suppressing the vote in states that are still counting. The networks did the right thing in cutting off Trump from his unsubstantiated and unfounded claims of fraud, there has been nothing credible. Especially now that it's a lost cause, Biden will likely end up with 306. I hope this country can get back to a place where blatant lying and rumor making isn't normalized with daily occurrences. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcOgwJ9uAMQSure haven't seen any of this in the last 4 years, and you certainly won't during his concession speech. He has proven incapable of putting the needs of the country above his own desire to feel like winner. Biden will have received 4 million more votes when this is over, show some damn respect for the will of the American people "Mr. President".
If the presidents lawyers are telling him there was fraud then he has an obligation to the 70 million people who voted for him to looking the fraud before conceding. The margins of victory are way too close to throw in the towel before everything has been investigated. Saw a woman in Nevada who went to vote and was told she’d already voted by mail. She had not but someone sent in her ballot. The same thing happened to her neighbor. It has nothing to do with “decency”. You think if someone cheats the decent thing is to concede? I am doubtful the election will flip but there was definitely fraud and definitely suspicious activity that must be looked into. We all lived thru the FL debacle and we will live through this. I see zero harm recounting votes even if only for Biden’s sake so he doesn’t start with a cloud over his head with half the country doubting his legitimacy. RE Biden getting 4 million more votes. You must think we live in a democracy. We don’t! We live in a representative republic to protect us from the tyranny of the majority rule. The electoral college was meant exactly for what just happened! So the liberal coastal elites don’t run rough shod over the rest of the country. I expect a special council to be appointed to investigate Hunter and by extension Joe. Let’s see how he handles the stress of countless investigations of him and his family.
You know just as well as I this isn't just about fraud claims. He sued in 3 states where he had a lead to stop counting after Nov 3, but not states like AZ where he was down... how curious. Decency is counting all the votes, not just the ones you need to get a win. Pretty clear who is trying to defraud the public. I said nothing about being against recounting, just against Trumps attempt (not his lawyers, we all know who is in charge) to suppress voters. I'm familiar with the Nevada example you gave of Jill Stokke. Did you also know that County Registrar of voters had already addressed it on record? She refused to challenge it, she's just making noise to cast doubt. Registrar of Voters Joe Gloria: “I personally dealt with (her issue). She brought her claim to me. We reviewed her ballot, and in our opinion, it is her signature,” Gloria said at a news conference on Thursday. “We also gave her an opportunity to provide a statement, if she wanted to object to that and provide a challenge to that. She refused to do so. A member of the Nevada Secretary of State’s Office investigations team also interviewed her, and they had no issue with the assistance we tried to give her.”

His suits to stop counting aren’t because he’s ahead, they’re because Republican observers are being prevented from witnessing the counting AS ALLOWED BY LAW.  

It's a little more nuanced than that. The observers were not happy with the distance they had to stay away due to Covid restrictions. A judge rules, it was corrected with no change in the trend of counts. But it's a nice juicy claim that they were denied access.

2020-11-07 9:01 AM
in reply to: marcag

User image

Champion
Alabama

It's a little more nuanced than that. The observers were not happy with the distance they had to stay away due to Covid restrictions. A judge rules, it was corrected with no change in the trend of counts. But it's a nice juicy claim that they were denied access.

They were 25’ away during most of the counting. Why was a judge needed? Also reports they defied the judges order.

People are digging all over the place and they will absolutely find fraud. Guaranteed 100%. They only question remains is how much fraud will they find? Even if they don’t find enough to flip the outcome it is still good for elections to find and prosecute those who broke they law.

Hundreds of millions of dollars were spent on this election. How much would it take to bribe an election official? $1000? $10,000? $100,000? It is naive to believe this never happens.

People keep saying ‘there is no evidence’. In most all white collar crimes you start with suspicion....and you investigate to find evidence. WTH is the media pushing back so hard on investigations? What are they afraid of? Again, if the investigations turn up nothing then people will feel better about the integrity of elections. Kill the investigations and you just foster suspicion and conspiracy theories.

I said the same of the Mueller investigations. Let them do their work so the cloud is lifted.

2020-11-07 11:08 AM

User image

, Arizona

They were 25’ away during most of the counting. Why was a judge needed? Also reports they defied the judges order.

People are digging all over the place and they will absolutely find fraud. Guaranteed 100%. They only question remains is how much fraud will they find? Even if they don’t find enough to flip the outcome it is still good for elections to find and prosecute those who broke they law.

Hundreds of millions of dollars were spent on this election. How much would it take to bribe an election official? $1000? $10,000? $100,000? It is naive to believe this never happens.

People keep saying ‘there is no evidence’. In most all white collar crimes you start with suspicion....and you investigate to find evidence. WTH is the media pushing back so hard on investigations? What are they afraid of? Again, if the investigations turn up nothing then people will feel better about the integrity of elections. Kill the investigations and you just foster suspicion and conspiracy theories.

I said the same of the Mueller investigations. Let them do their work so the cloud is lifted.

"We want to make sure all votes cast are valid"

Is a very different message than...

"As far as I’m concerned, we already have won this. The democrats cheated, they stole the election. This is a fraud on the American public"

He stated BEFORE election day he was going to pull this crap. Apparently the only way he can lose is because of voter fraud, that's what you call suspicion? This shouldn't be surprising, this is what he does, he starts baseless rumors and lies through his teeth. I still can't fathom how you defend this behavior.
2020-11-07 11:29 AM

User image

, Arizona
Well, whatever, it's done, good riddance. PA and NV have been called for Biden. Get ready to count those 16 Georgia votes LB, apparently the Biden voters there are shy.

Now to wait for the train wreck concession speech, I'm sure he will be as gracious as we expect.
2020-11-07 11:53 AM

Veteran
Wisconsin
Originally posted by Synon This shouldn't be surprising, this is what he does, he starts baseless rumors and lies through his teeth. I still can't fathom how you defend this behavior.

The Trump following is more like a cult than anything else.

Anything Trump says is true. Anything he does is acceptable.
2020-11-07 11:55 AM

User image

Pro
Hahahahaha......geez. You don't get it.....I would vote for a hound dog before I would vote for a Liberal. I don't care who it is.I watched what your party is the last 4 years.....and anything any liberal wants is a NO from me from here out. I'm perfectly happy that the Libs won....it's all part of the process of ridding this country from them. Y'all got it now. LOL

Edited by Left Brain 2020-11-07 12:19 PM
2020-11-07 1:00 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by feh

Originally posted by Synon This shouldn't be surprising, this is what he does, he starts baseless rumors and lies through his teeth. I still can't fathom how you defend this behavior.

The Trump following is more like a cult than anything else.

Anything Trump says is true. Anything he does is acceptable.

So you think I am in a Trump cult? I have remained civil here but I guess your side just can’t resist the urge to insult those who don’t follow your dogma. You represent your “side” well so I’ll just let your comment stand without rebuttal.

ETA

I can’t leave it at that. Your characterization of the 70 million people who voted for Trump reeks of arrogance. I accent there are those who honestly want a more socialist liberal government. That’s fine. You vote your way and I will vote mine. What crosses the line is to lump those on the other side as being cultist.

I have noticed after many years of posting on Internet forums that when people have no intellectual argument they resort to name calling. You obviously have nothing intelligent to post. Your name calling only solidifies your inability to make an argument and lack of critical thinking.

Been a few here I have vehemently disagreed with but none is us resorted to name calling. Sure, someone called Trump a deusch bag but he did not insult the poster.

Edited by Rogillio 2020-11-07 1:12 PM

2020-11-07 1:08 PM

User image

, Arizona

and anything any liberal wants is a blah blah blah blah....

Nobody cares, you lost. If you've got something meaningful to say, by all means do, but the endless whining and repeating yourself about liberals getting a no from you has run its course don't you think?
2020-11-07 1:27 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

and anything any liberal wants is a blah blah blah blah....

Nobody cares, you lost. If you've got something meaningful to say, by all means do, but the endless whining and repeating yourself about liberals getting a no from you has run its course don't you think?

I care. LB is a frequent poster here and like you, provides a different perspective. Your characterization of his post misses the point entirely. Sorry you can’t comprehend. It’s represents a vast number of Republicans who are tired of the left wing drivel. Gonna ban guns. No you aren’t. Gonna stop global marking. No you aren’t. Gonna insure health care for all. No you wasn’t. Gonna end fossils fuel. No you won’t. Gonna end racism. No you won’t. It’s all bs! Never gonna happen! Period. End of discussion. And so yes, most of what the far left says is bla, bla, bla. That is what he is saying.

You drop in occasionally and spout off when you see an opportunity but you never hang around and debate the issues.
2020-11-07 1:37 PM

User image

Pro
Long game Synon....this is actually perfect. LOL I would encourage all Conservatives to give the libs their head. You know where it's going.

Edited by Left Brain 2020-11-07 1:40 PM
2020-11-07 1:40 PM

User image

Pro
Liberals don't debate issues.....they just want their way. Y'all just got your participation trophy....raise it high!!

Edited by Left Brain 2020-11-07 1:49 PM
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Make your prediction Rss Feed  

of 14