Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 84

2011-07-16 6:40 AM
in reply to: #3436601

User image

Expert
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Subject: RE: Ernesto's group - CLOSED
Have been tied up with my move.  Off to my first "shop ride" in Austin this AM.  Good luck to all racing this weekend.  I know the Carol and Ernesto will make great Disco-ers!

2011-07-16 10:38 AM

User image

Maple Grove, MN
Not quite a tri like others doing this weekend, but did my little local race. Here's the Garmin file http://connect.garmin.com/activity/99506729

A little disappointing, but that is basically just me being a grump, as usual. I got greedy and thought I could keep up a 6:40 pace for 3.7 miles and was wrong. Ended up, according to the Garmin, having splits of 6:39, 6:53, 7:03, 7:05 for a time of 26:02 and an average pace of 6:55. If I had run the race smarter, I probably could have averaged 6:50 or maybe 6:45, so I think bad race execution cost me at most 35 seconds. I came in 5th for the 40-49 year old men. I would have been on the age group podium if either a) I had run about 80 seconds faster, or b) been two years older.

Since I'm 48, I think getting on podiums is more likely through getting older than getting faster. b My doctor (also a personal friend) is 51 and he won the 50-59 group with a time 24 seconds faster than me. (I was just behind him the whole time.) I believe my time would have me in 2nd for that age group.

Looking forward to hearing about the tri's this weekend.
2011-07-16 5:38 PM

User image

Expert
Guatemala

Hello all,

I just got back from my long bike ride (71M), and I don't know what's in the air this week (or in the water bottles), but I also had my first crash on my 3 month old bike today.  

I was going at around 22mph, 20 miles into the ride, and suddenly I hit a small rut on the side of the freeway and next think I know, I'm flying over my handlebars while my feet are still clipped to my pedals.  I landed on my left side and ended up with some bruises and road rash on my shoulder, elbow, butt (torn shorts) hand and knee.  As the protocol goes with new bikes Smile, I first checked to make sure that my bike was in one piece and still rideable and after fixing some things, then proceeded to assess the severity of my bruises/road rash.  Fortunately, nothing was broken so I decided to continue with the ride and was able to finish it 3 hours later.  

I was laughing right now thinking about the famous saying that Ernesto brought up a few days ago, There are two types of riders; those who have gone down, and those who will!  With my new bike, I'm now with the latter types!

Have a great weekend everyone!

2011-07-16 8:05 PM
in reply to: #3599706

User image

Maple Grove, MN
sirgab - 2011-07-16 5:38 PM

Hello all,

I just got back from my long bike ride (71M), and I don't know what's in the air this week (or in the water bottles), but I also had my first crash on my 3 month old bike today.  

I was going at around 22mph, 20 miles into the ride, and suddenly I hit a small rut on the side of the freeway and next think I know, I'm flying over my handlebars while my feet are still clipped to my pedals.  I landed on my left side and ended up with some bruises and road rash on my shoulder, elbow, butt (torn shorts) hand and knee.  As the protocol goes with new bikes Smile, I first checked to make sure that my bike was in one piece and still rideable and after fixing some things, then proceeded to assess the severity of my bruises/road rash.  Fortunately, nothing was broken so I decided to continue with the ride and was able to finish it 3 hours later.  

I was laughing right now thinking about the famous saying that Ernesto brought up a few days ago, There are two types of riders; those who have gone down, and those who will!  With my new bike, I'm now with the latter types!

One reason I'm slow on my bike is I'm chicken. Now I'm getting really chicken (or chickener). Glad to hear you are ok (and that your bike is ok).
2011-07-17 3:20 AM

User image

Master
Gold Coast Australia.

Aki and Gabriel... sorry to hear about your adventures on the pavement.  And it looks like speed was not a contributing factor, neither were faulty brakes, on the contrary Aki, maybe you should rub some grease on those pads...

Gabriel... you ride on the freeway? At 22mph? Come on I think it is way too slow to be considered safe.

Sorry guys, I couldn't help myself. Wink

2011-07-17 5:29 PM

User image

Regular

Gab good to hear of your well-being. I wish, I was fortunate enough to get-up and finish my ride. 

Chris, I am the worlds biggest sports chicken. I read a 100's crash stories on bike forums and repeated it in my head that this would never happen to me. Playing chicken didn't help escape. Be careful, be alert and always be ready for an emergency. Its sports. 

Mark, I am wondering if my braking technique was wrong. I always used both brakes lightly to slow down.... as a kid and in recent few months of road cycling. Now this goes back to contradictory world of using front brakes or not. 

Anyways, this sucks. I hope, I don't get a psych-out after healing. 

2011-07-17 7:32 PM

User image

Master
Dallas

Gang,

I'm really sorry to hear about all the accidents, if you have been watching the Tour de France you will see that this comes with the sport. It's somewhat dangerous in nature but there's a few things we can do to mitigate:

- Riding in groups, when doing so point out road hazards. Do not overlap wheels, when on flat sections, do not coast, this may cause the peson behind to hit the brakes and create a chain reaction. When climbing hills allow the person in front to open a small gap, the hills create sudden changes in pace and you may quickly find yourself hitting the wheel in front of you, subsequently going down.

- Riding alone, wear bright colors. If riding in the dark or twilight, get flashing strobe lights. Cateye brand is one of the best out there. Get a combination tail and headlight. Ride on the rightmost side of the road. Obey traffic rules, such as stop signs, largely ignored by cyclists (we can't expect cars to respect us if we don't do the same). Look for roads with broad shoulders, talk to roadies about this, they all know where the safest training spots are.

The way to stop is start with the rear brake and then the front, and try to "pump it". When selecting shaded glasses, look for the kind with no frame or a thin one to increase your peripheral vision. When riding in the dark, still wear glasses but the clear type. You can get cheap safety glasses (rated Z87) that are resistant to flying objects. Eye injury from debris, sand, pebbles is very frequent.

Ride alert, if you are extremely tired (such as bonking) call someone to pick you up. Always carry a cell phone and ID, some cash and medical information.

On a different note, today I raced the Disco! I had a good ole time, a bunch of teammates, my wife and daughters half asleep, but no Carol. I never saw her and I looked around. Were you in there?

Some of the teammates that did it completed Ironman Texas with me, and it was good to know that they are also struggling to get their speed back. I wasn't able to pick up the pace on the bike, but he run was not so bad considering the incredible heat (90 at sunrise).

2011-07-17 7:32 PM

User image

Master
Dallas

Gang,

I'm really sorry to hear about all the accidents, if you have been watching the Tour de France you will see that this comes with the sport. It's somewhat dangerous in nature but there's a few things we can do to mitigate:

- Riding in groups, when doing so point out road hazards. Do not overlap wheels, when on flat sections, do not coast, this may cause the peson behind to hit the brakes and create a chain reaction. When climbing hills allow the person in front to open a small gap, the hills create sudden changes in pace and you may quickly find yourself hitting the wheel in front of you, subsequently going down.

- Riding alone, wear bright colors. If riding in the dark or twilight, get flashing strobe lights. Cateye brand is one of the best out there. Get a combination tail and headlight. Ride on the rightmost side of the road. Obey traffic rules, such as stop signs, largely ignored by cyclists (we can't expect cars to respect us if we don't do the same). Look for roads with broad shoulders, talk to roadies about this, they all know where the safest training spots are.

The way to stop is start with the rear brake and then the front, and try to "pump it". When selecting shaded glasses, look for the kind with no frame or a thin one to increase your peripheral vision. When riding in the dark, still wear glasses but the clear type. You can get cheap safety glasses (rated Z87) that are resistant to flying objects. Eye injury from debris, sand, pebbles is very frequent.

Ride alert, if you are extremely tired (such as bonking) call someone to pick you up. Always carry a cell phone and ID, some cash and medical information.

On a different note, today I raced the Disco! I had a good ole time, a bunch of teammates, my wife and daughters half asleep, but no Carol. I never saw her and I looked around. Were you in there?

Some of the teammates that did it completed Ironman Texas with me, and it was good to know that they are also struggling to get their speed back. I wasn't able to pick up the pace on the bike, but he run was not so bad considering the incredible heat (90 at sunrise).

2011-07-18 6:57 AM
in reply to: #3599706

User image

Master
Dallas

Hello all,

Gabe,

One little observation. When you start your long run, let the first two miles be easy, you'll get a lot more benefit from it. I know you are shooting for a nice average pace (you will still get it if you do this, because your other miles will be faster) and always keep in mind that it is not about raking in miles, but gaining fitness in every workout. Every session has to have a defined purpose before it starts and a proper execution. In the long run, the challenge should be in the duration, not the speed.

Number two: swim! don't neglect this, I know that nobody wins races in the water, but you still need to come out of it fairly fresh and ready for the work ahead.

You are becoming a fast triathlete, keep working smart like you've been doing. Shoot, now you even have battle scars! hehe...

2011-07-18 3:30 PM
in reply to: #3600571

User image

Master
Gold Coast Australia.

ironbaby - 2011-07-17 5:29 PM

Mark, I am wondering if my braking technique was wrong. I always used both brakes lightly to slow down.... as a kid and in recent few months of road cycling. Now this goes back to contradictory world of using front brakes or not. 

Aki, hard to tell what you did wrong... I think most of us use 2 brakes at the same time. It seems that maybe you leaned too much forward at the time,  I noticed I tend to push myself back when braking, but I'm guessing.

I remember few years back riding with a bag of groceries in my hand... the bag swung into the front wheel and the next thing I remember was the pavement...

Hope you heal fast!

Edited by markz 2011-07-18 3:35 PM
2011-07-18 6:54 PM

User image

Expert
Grapevine, Texas

Wow, sorry to hear about so many becoming "experienced" cyclists!  Hope you heal quickly and completely.  I can imagine it would be tough to go for that next ride after a crash. 

Ernesto, I'm so sorry I missed you at the race!  I really did try to find you, but since I don't actually know what you look like it was not easy.  I listened at the awards hoping maybe they would call your name.  Is there a tent where your team congregates?  I hung out some at the Knobbies & Slicks tent since that's were I've gone for help w/ my bike, shoes, and a few group rides.  Should have swapped race #'s w/ you in advance, but I was so focused on getting ready to go, I didn't think to do it.  I had a good day, and saw improvements in swim/bike.  Even got my first kick in the face in the swim, so gained some confidence in knowing I can deal with that.  And yes, it was HOT!!  We camped there for the weekend and it was 106 when we arrived on Saturday afternoon.  Felt sorry for the X-50 folks, and was very happy to be doing the sprint!  Glad you had a fun day too.  I really enjoyed the atmosphere of this race, and can see why it's so popular! 

2011-07-18 11:07 PM
in reply to: #3601107

User image

Expert
Guatemala
ernestov - 2011-07-18 5:57 AM

Gabe,

One little observation. When you start your long run, let the first two miles be easy, you'll get a lot more benefit from it. I know you are shooting for a nice average pace (you will still get it if you do this, because your other miles will be faster) and always keep in mind that it is not about raking in miles, but gaining fitness in every workout. Every session has to have a defined purpose before it starts and a proper execution. In the long run, the challenge should be in the duration, not the speed.

Number two: swim! don't neglect this, I know that nobody wins races in the water, but you still need to come out of it fairly fresh and ready for the work ahead.

You are becoming a fast triathlete, keep working smart like you've been doing. Shoot, now you even have battle scars! hehe...

Everyone, thanks for your comments/advice, and it provides some consolation watching the Tour de France and seeing that even the best crash (and some really hard).  Aki, how is your recovery going?  Hope you are doing much better and ready to start riding soon again! 

Mark, LOL with your commment! Yes, we were riding on the freeway at a low speed (22mph) compared to the cars, but we had a pacing car following us and watching our tails (which came in handy for my crash!)  

Chris, no such thing as being a chicken on the bike, plus you kick butt on the runs, so you are allowed to go a little slower on the bike Smile

Ernesto, good advice on bike riding safety! Also, I will focus on going easy when I start my runs and slowly building up the pace and also on not extending the workouts when its not needed (like last week's sprint run).  In terms of swimming, I know I need to swim more, but I'm limited to two nights a week at the place where I'm currently swimming. I need to look for an alternate pool to have more options.  Also this week I don't think I will be able to swim since a couple of my injuries are still fresh and have not developed scabs yet.   How was your Disco race and was it a lot of fun?  What's next in line for you now?

2011-07-19 1:34 AM
in reply to: #3602425

User image

Regular
markz - 2011-07-18 4:30 PM

ironbaby - 2011-07-17 5:29 PM

Aki, hard to tell what you did wrong... I think most of us use 2 brakes at the same time. It seems that maybe you leaned too much forward at the time,  I noticed I tend to push myself back when braking, but I'm guessing.

I remember few years back riding with a bag of groceries in my hand... the bag swung into the front wheel and the next thing I remember was the pavement...

Hope you heal fast!

Given my slow speed, it was probably bunch of things tht went wrong.... can't remember now. Probably braking, shifting forward, too grippy brakes.... I just don't want to be breaking my spine/neck again. If it went bad, it would have gone very bad. 

2011-07-19 9:24 AM

User image

Master
Dallas

I'm doing the Waco Triathlon this weekend (Oly). This race used to be an American classic race for a long time (Lance Armstrong used to dominate this one 20 years ago), but then it got discontinued for a long time (15 years). Well, the race resumed two years ago and I want to try it. It is going to be HOT, I usually run in the same area (Waco Riverside) when I'm working in the area and it is a furnace so it will make for a challenging race.

The bike course is fast though, and I'm trying my new disc in the back so I have no excuses, gotta hammer this one.

After Waco I'm only signed up for Toyota (Oly) but I may do the Oilman Half Iron distance or Ironman 70.3 Austin (which kicked my butt last year).

2011-07-19 9:27 AM

User image

Maple Grove, MN
Subject: Heat
So the entire upper midwest in the midst of a heat wave. Here in the Minneapolis area, looks like another high of 97. The bigger problem is the humidity. For several consecutive mornings, the temperature inside my house (due to air conditioning) was below the dew point, so the outside of every window was dripping. This morning at 7 AM, when I went to the junior high track to do speedwork, it was about 80 degrees and near 100% humidity (I'm not exaggerating, it really was. The dewpoint was in the high 70's). The adjustment I made was to walk and chug ice water through my 1/4 mile rests (as opposed to run slowly).

But the funny thing is that everything is being cancelled. Run club cancelled. Daughter's softball cancelled. Another daughter and son's golf league cancelled. This is ridiculous. I told my wife that right now Texans must be making fun of us the way we make fun of those in, say, Atlanta for closing schools when they get an inch of snow.

Edited by older2533 2011-07-19 9:30 AM
2011-07-19 11:26 AM
in reply to: #3603632

User image

Master
Dallas
Subject: RE: Heat

older2533 - 2011-07-19 9:27 AM So the entire upper midwest in the midst of a heat wave. Here in the Minneapolis area, looks like another high of 97. The bigger problem is the humidity. For several consecutive mornings, the temperature inside my house (due to air conditioning) was below the dew point, so the outside of every window was dripping. This morning at 7 AM, when I went to the junior high track to do speedwork, it was about 80 degrees and near 100% humidity (I'm not exaggerating, it really was. The dewpoint was in the high 70's). The adjustment I made was to walk and chug ice water through my 1/4 mile rests (as opposed to run slowly). But the funny thing is that everything is being cancelled. Run club cancelled. Daughter's softball cancelled. Another daughter and son's golf league cancelled. This is ridiculous. I told my wife that right now Texans must be making fun of us the way we make fun of those in, say, Atlanta for closing schools when they get an inch of snow.
Now that is funny, I'm about to go for my run and it is 97 outside, it will probably be 102 by the time I'm done.

I'll tell you what though, a couple of years ago I was in (February) coming back from some training I did in the Pine Bend refinery and I met this guy in St. Paul that was a member of the 50 States Club (people that has done one marathon at least in every State of the Union). The guy told me that his cutoff for running was -20F (any colder than that he said he risked frostbite on his hands, feet and penis). I'm still laughing about it! 20 degrees is MY cutoff, any colder is a treadmill run...

2011-07-19 11:31 AM
in reply to: #3603632

User image

Master
Dallas

older2533 - 2011-07-19 9:27 AM So the entire upper midwest in the midst of a heat wave. Here in the Minneapolis area, looks like another high of 97. The bigger problem is the humidity. For several consecutive mornings, the temperature inside my house (due to air conditioning) was below the dew point, so the outside of every window was dripping. This morning at 7 AM, when I went to the junior high track to do speedwork, it was about 80 degrees and near 100% humidity (I'm not exaggerating, it really was. The dewpoint was in the high 70's). The adjustment I made was to walk and chug ice water through my 1/4 mile rests (as opposed to run slowly). But the funny thing is that everything is being cancelled. Run club cancelled. Daughter's softball cancelled. Another daughter and son's golf league cancelled. This is ridiculous. I told my wife that right now Texans must be making fun of us the way we make fun of those in, say, Atlanta for closing schools when they get an inch of snow.
BTW, I love your workout, the HR looks like little mountains! hehe. Perfect execution too, you hit negatives for the first three repeats and then kept the pace even on all the other repeats.

Do you feel fitter?

2011-07-19 11:31 AM
in reply to: #3603937

User image

Maple Grove, MN
ernestov - 2011-07-19 11:26 AM

Now that is funny, I'm about to go for my run and it is 97 outside, it will probably be 102 by the time I'm done.

I'll tell you what though, a couple of years ago I was in (February) coming back from some training I did in the Pine Bend refinery and I met this guy in St. Paul that was a member of the 50 States Club (people that has done one marathon at least in every State of the Union). The guy told me that his cutoff for running was -20F (any colder than that he said he risked frostbite on his hands, feet and penis). I'm still laughing about it! 20 degrees is MY cutoff, any colder is a treadmill run...

My cutoff for cross country skiing is about -8 F. AND I have special underwear with windbreaker material in a strategic location to protect my naughty bits. I learned I needed this the hard way.
2011-07-19 1:26 PM
in reply to: #3603952

User image

Maple Grove, MN
ernestov - 2011-07-19 11:31 AM

BTW, I love your workout, the HR looks like little mountains! hehe. Perfect execution too, you hit negatives for the first three repeats and then kept the pace even on all the other repeats.

Do you feel fitter?

Ernesto,

I don't know what you mean by "you hit negatives for the first three repeats and then kept the pace even on all the other repeats." Sorry.

Do I feel fitter? Not sure. Last week I did this while jogging, not walking, in between intervals. I also had a bad experience in the heat on Sunday. The plan was to run 12 miles at about 7:30 AM at a 9:00 to 9:05 pace, or about 1:15 slower than my goal pace for the marathon. Stupidly went without water (thought hydrating up before run would be sufficient.) Things went great for exactly 6.25 miles then I suddenly had to stop. Of course, now I'm six miles from home. I walked to my kids school (about a mile farther along my route) because I knew they had a water fountain (in fact, I had planned on using it all along). Broken. (Water fountains are rare here, and working water fountains rarer because they have to be protected against freezing in the winter, usually unsuccessfully.) Ran two more miles at slower pace until my wife (who was running a shorter run and knew what it was like) came and found me in the car.

So this blowup could have been from the heat, or from the race the day earlier, or both. So I guess I'm getting more confident regarding intervals (they seem easy now) and not as confident on longer runs. Thursday is a 6 mile marathon pace run and Sunday is a 10 mile "long run" which I will attempt to do at marathon pace plus 60 seconds. (I hope by the end to have my long runs at marathon pace plus 45 seconds).
2011-07-19 3:22 PM
in reply to: #3604234

User image

Master
Dallas
older2533 - 2011-07-19 1:26 PM
ernestov - 2011-07-19 11:31 AM BTW, I love your workout, the HR looks like little mountains! hehe. Perfect execution too, you hit negatives for the first three repeats and then kept the pace even on all the other repeats.

Do you feel fitter?

Ernesto, I don't know what you mean by "you hit negatives for the first three repeats and then kept the pace even on all the other repeats." Sorry. Do I feel fitter? Not sure. Last week I did this while jogging, not walking, in between intervals. I also had a bad experience in the heat on Sunday. The plan was to run 12 miles at about 7:30 AM at a 9:00 to 9:05 pace, or about 1:15 slower than my goal pace for the marathon. Stupidly went without water (thought hydrating up before run would be sufficient.) Things went great for exactly 6.25 miles then I suddenly had to stop. Of course, now I'm six miles from home. I walked to my kids school (about a mile farther along my route) because I knew they had a water fountain (in fact, I had planned on using it all along). Broken. (Water fountains are rare here, and working water fountains rarer because they have to be protected against freezing in the winter, usually unsuccessfully.) Ran two more miles at slower pace until my wife (who was running a shorter run and knew what it was like) came and found me in the car. So this blowup could have been from the heat, or from the race the day earlier, or both. So I guess I'm getting more confident regarding intervals (they seem easy now) and not as confident on longer runs. Thursday is a 6 mile marathon pace run and Sunday is a 10 mile "long run" which I will attempt to do at marathon pace plus 60 seconds. (I hope by the end to have my long runs at marathon pace plus 45 seconds).
Ok, negatives means "negative splits". It is "the" way to run or race and it means simply that you start slower and pick up the pace. It is also referred to as "descending splits". One run that I love is going for a six miler and run progressively faster starting at say 8:40 and picking up all the way to sub 7 gradually.

About fitness, it is noticeable how you're improving. Don't feel bad about one workout that went south, today I had to walk the last mile of four because the heat was just unbearable. I was carrying powerade with me. Be proud of your changes, you have incorporated a lot of variety to your training and that my friend is how muscles adapt to harder work.

Different workouts lead to different gains, or putting in other terms, you can't expect different results by trying the same thing over and over. I know people stuck in the same pace for decades, they think the only way to get faster is by putting more miles, resulting in overtraining or injury.

Edited by ernestov 2011-07-19 3:23 PM
2011-07-19 5:34 PM
in reply to: #3595769

El Paso

Sorry Ernesto I didnt see the post, yes, I shoulf have them, let me pull them and I will update them in the blog

2011-07-19 6:34 PM

User image

Houston, Texas

Ernesto, me again.  So I've been doing the 'slow run' for two months now.  Hard to believe how time flies!  You checked over my training routine to make sure it was reasonable, and gave me the green light.  You also reviewed a run of mine for execution, and advised me to try a slower pace so I didn't have to walk, which I did.  While I've had some inconsistency, I'm doing what I can, and in the past week I've increased my frequency for running.

In reviewing the book I looked for some definitions of the MAF test.  He talks a great deal about it, but doesn't give specifics on what exactly to do other than run at maximum heart rate and measure it by some consistent measure (distance, pace, etc).  Since almost every run I do has that goal (keeping HR at max), I figure the group of runs over this time should indicate my progress.

Most of the time my runs are about 45 minutes, but there were three that I've had over this time span that were at least an hour, so I figure these might be good benchmarks for progress.  Here are the dates and paces that I got, keeping my HR at max:

5/21 - 14.55 minutes/mile

7/2 - 15.3 minutes/mile

7/12 - 18.86 minutes/mile

These are not the results I was hoping for.  If you graph my average pace, you will see a steady deterioration over the past two months, especially in the past 10 days.  It seems the further away I get from actually running, the worse my pace is to maintain max.

I have to conclude that either I'm doing something wrong, or this just ain't working for me.  I absolutely hate running now, because I can't run.  I shuffle along waiting for something to improve, and it's not.  I can think of half a dozen things I might try to change, but at this point I'd just be shooting in the dark, and quite frankly, I'd rather just go back to running like most people.  Then, some years from now when I can put up a decent pace and solid numbers, then I can fine tune my heart rate.  So, before I ditch this training technique, do you see anything that I am missing that can yet turn this around?  I know that not every training technique is for everybody, and perhaps this one just isn't for me at this point.

I appreciate your insight.

Mike

2011-07-20 12:23 AM

User image

Expert
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Subject: Checkup Time

Ernesto,

Time for a check up.  My first two days of work were 9-hr days.  I love Austin though. 

I'm ready to get serious again with my training.  If you get a chance, could you please look at my logs and point me in the right direction AGAIN?  I did locate a swim coach and we are going to get together sometime this week.

Thanks!

2011-07-20 10:22 AM

User image

Maple Grove, MN
Ok. I feel more like a triathlete today.

About a month ago I decided to put triathlon training on hold until the late fall or winter and just train for my October 2 marathon. I am still going to do my home town sprint tri on August 27, but other than a few bike rides on the course, I was planning on just winging it. (I did the race last year, so I know the course.)

The marathon training has me running six days a week, with Wednesdays (today) off. Ernesto suggested swimming that day. Today I did. Very windy, water was choppy and I was slow (2:15 per 100 yards) but it was fun, and I actually felt like someone who is going to do a triathlon. I worked a lot of sighting and according to the Garmin (which was in my swim cap and worked great) I did a pretty good job. I highly recommend the Garmin in swim cap thing!

Here's the garmin file:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/100507842
2011-07-20 8:47 PM
in reply to: #3604771

El Paso

here are the links Ernesto, only one problem there are some that probably didnt get save and some that were divided in to multisport, I tried my best to edit but you let me know.

Thanks

???http://connect.garmin.com/activity/100615937

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/100615946

I think that its better if I PM my user name and password,

?

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Ernesto's group - CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 84