BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Asphalt Junkies Spring 2013 - Closed Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 119

2013-01-29 8:48 PM
in reply to: #4542598

User image

Pro
Seacoast, NH!
Subject: RE: Asphalt Junkies Spring 2013 - Closed
FYI...being that tomorrow is Wednesday weigh-in....is anyone having any issues committing to this?  Who isn't seeing the results that they want?  What kind of barriers are you confronting?

2013-01-29 9:02 PM
in reply to: #4600512

User image

New York
RunningYogini - 2013-01-29 9:18 PM

Anyway, do you have any ideas on a shoe that has a pretty wide toe box and is not squishy?  I've tried New Balance.  They feel weird.  There is always a seam that rubs my foot wrong and drives me bonkers.  Asics are too squishy.  Mizuno used to be my favorite shoe until they decided that everyone's feet were narrow.  Apparently, Nike is getting narrow in their new versions, too.  I'm a pretty neutral runner.  I never get blisters or hot spots.  I rotate my shoes pretty religiously.  I always have about three pairs in rotation.

Can I solicit any more advice from you? Laughing

Have you tried the Brooks Glycerine? I'm a pretty neutral runner too and need a wide toe box - I liked these better than the Asics Nimbus and the Nike Pegasus that I had.

2013-01-29 9:14 PM
in reply to: #4600563

User image

Elite
far northern CA
bhargavs - 2013-01-29 7:02 PM
RunningYogini - 2013-01-29 9:18 PM

Anyway, do you have any ideas on a shoe that has a pretty wide toe box and is not squishy?  I've tried New Balance.  They feel weird.  There is always a seam that rubs my foot wrong and drives me bonkers.  Asics are too squishy.  Mizuno used to be my favorite shoe until they decided that everyone's feet were narrow.  Apparently, Nike is getting narrow in their new versions, too.  I'm a pretty neutral runner.  I never get blisters or hot spots.  I rotate my shoes pretty religiously.  I always have about three pairs in rotation.

Can I solicit any more advice from you? Laughing

Have you tried the Brooks Glycerine? I'm a pretty neutral runner too and need a wide toe box - I liked these better than the Asics Nimbus and the Nike Pegasus that I had.

I've never tried Brooks.  I'll check them out.  Thanks!

2013-01-29 9:41 PM

User image

New York

Had an interesting run today. Ran with a group of friends doing the 5.2 mile loop in central park and I decided to tag along. We were aiming for something around 9:30/mile (which is kind of where I was at coming into today) and I ran without looking at my HR. We ended up with a sub 9 min pace. The run felt good for the most part, the hills (may be 4-5 of them in total) were challenging and for me, this was the first time I ran 5 miles without a single walk break. When I looked at my heart rate at the end of the run, I see it averaged 175 and I was a bit shocked. I definitely felt the effort but we had a good conversation throughout and I'd say my RPE was probably a 6-7. 

Is this likely just a factor of me not having a good enough run foundation? And is it something I should worry about and not do until I can get my HR down. I think I kinda know the answer about the HR part - I need to test my HR zones and it could be vary from one person to another. But I was torn between making this a weekly run (with a fun group of people) versus potentially injuring myself. I have been running 3x a week (30-35 mins each) and it has felt good, so was looking to add 1 more run per week.

Should I take the other three runs much slower and control my HR while pushing myself on this one? Should I not run with the group for a while? Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

2013-01-30 4:10 AM

User image

Veteran
Cairo, GA
Try as I might, my 2 yr old has officially passed her cold on to me. I spent most of the night tossing and turning and woke up with a horrible sore throat and the sniffles. Looks like I will be resting the next few days for Sunday's Half Marathon. Very glad that Sunday's race is it my A race.
2013-01-30 5:36 AM

User image

Expert
Tallahassee

Bhargav, great running.  I will let the experts recommend what to do for you next run.

Matt...lol  sushi...lol

Tracy, also when you go to the store, try on a pair of Brooks Ghost 5

Jen, I hope you get better by Sunday, really start taking zinc...keep a cold ez in your mouth almost all day.  By the way, i was running yesterday morning early..it was still dark but i saw a reflection in the road, it was a penny and it was heads up...so watch out!

Dirk, how is your foot, no report lately???  I went to your logs and you seem to be getting better?  Also will you post to the group how you are taping your foot and just discuss taping in general.  How tight, how often, would compression socks do the same thing?  Don't hold back...lol  Also, I guess the storm will be keeping you busy.

I sure hope the storm leaves al the Junkies alone.  Good Luck and take care everyone.

Edited by KWDreamun 2013-01-30 5:41 AM

2013-01-30 6:54 AM
in reply to: #4600614

User image

Bronze member
bhargavs - 2013-01-29 9:41 PM

Had an interesting run today. Ran with a group of friends doing the 5.2 mile loop in central park and I decided to tag along. We were aiming for something around 9:30/mile (which is kind of where I was at coming into today) and I ran without looking at my HR. We ended up with a sub 9 min pace. The run felt good for the most part, the hills (may be 4-5 of them in total) were challenging and for me, this was the first time I ran 5 miles without a single walk break. When I looked at my heart rate at the end of the run, I see it averaged 175 and I was a bit shocked. I definitely felt the effort but we had a good conversation throughout and I'd say my RPE was probably a 6-7. 

Is this likely just a factor of me not having a good enough run foundation? And is it something I should worry about and not do until I can get my HR down. I think I kinda know the answer about the HR part - I need to test my HR zones and it could be vary from one person to another. But I was torn between making this a weekly run (with a fun group of people) versus potentially injuring myself. I have been running 3x a week (30-35 mins each) and it has felt good, so was looking to add 1 more run per week.

Should I take the other three runs much slower and control my HR while pushing myself on this one? Should I not run with the group for a while? Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

Good questions and I'll let the mentors answer the technical stuff. I've faced some of the same social issues. There is a group of local ladies who run in the mornings a few days a week. Their pace is slightly faster than what I would run by myself. In my case, I used to try to run with them sometimes. Maybe every other week or once a month instead of every week. That way I had something to look forward too but didn't have to stress about injury every week.

Congrats on what sounds like a fun run!

2013-01-30 7:45 AM

User image

Expert
Mastic Beach, NY
bhargavs - 2013-01-29 10:41 PM

Bhargav nice run last night. I will defer to the experts here on your HR question as well. If you felt good while you were running it doesn't sound like an issue or anything to worry about but I'm sure you'll get input from the rest of the group on this.

2013-01-30 7:46 AM
in reply to: #4600790

User image

Expert
Mastic Beach, NY

jenbmosley - 2013-01-30 5:10 AM Try as I might, my 2 yr old has officially passed her cold on to me. I spent most of the night tossing and turning and woke up with a horrible sore throat and the sniffles. Looks like I will be resting the next few days for Sunday's Half Marathon. Very glad that Sunday's race is it my A race.

Jen sorry to hear about the cold. Take care of yourself and rest up for the HM this weekend no need to push yourself especially if your not feeling well.

2013-01-30 8:44 AM

User image

NH

jenbmosley - 2013-01-30 5:10 AM Try as I might, my 2 yr old has officially passed her cold on to me. I spent most of the night tossing and turning and woke up with a horrible sore throat and the sniffles. Looks like I will be resting the next few days for Sunday's Half Marathon. Very glad that Sunday's race is it my A race.

Good plan to rest.  You've done the training and you'll be ready.  Just give it everything you have with whatever you have to give on race day.  Try some zinc vitamin C.  I know the medical professionals say it may not help, but I've found they help me stave off or at least slow down simple colds.

2013-01-30 8:52 AM

User image

NH
bhargavs - 2013-01-29 10:41 PM

So much to comment on in this post!  First, this type of run is typical of groups runs (and rides) where we set out to do a certain pace and end up doing a much more aggressive pace.  It’s human nature to turn every session into at least a little bit of a competition.  This is one of the negatives of group training, unless you have a VERY disciplined group, especially the leader.  But it can be a positive as well.

Second, running a sub nine pace is significantly faster than the upper 9’s.  So the HR jump doesn’t seem all that alarming, I think it’s simply a function of a much faster pace and the hills.  Also, did your HR climb throughout the run?  I can’t see from your logs how hilly some of your other runs are, but this one was quite a bit longer than you’ve been going and HR drift is also typical as the runs get longer.

In terms of should you run easier – I’d say for optimal training the answer is yes.  I’d really like to see you add that 4th run, and even a 5th or 6th if there’s any way to fit it in.  We don’t run easier just to run easier – we run easier so we can run more and stay healthy (see Jeff’s post on the forces of run speed).  But also consider, we do this sport for fun, so if running with some friends stretches you and is fun, I’d say go for it if as long as it’s within your capabilities and you aren’t getting injured.

As an example of running pace, I listened to a podcast where they interviewed three elite runners.  I understand these are runners only, so I’m not sure exactly how this translates to triathlon and sharing training time, but here’s the Reader’s Digest version.  They were a 1500 meter Olympic runner, a sub 2:10 marathoner, and a US champion master runner.  All three ran a HUGE percentage, like 85-90%, of their miles at ridiculously easy paces.  Like 1:30-2:00 slower than their marathon pace.  As a percentage, that’s like 35-40% slower than they run a marathon.  For a shlep like me, who runs a half in the upper 1:40s, that would mean a typical training pace around 11:20!  I don’t think I’ve ever run at that pace.

I’m just mentioning this as a reminder.  Most of our running can be a lot slower than we run and still be very beneficial – it’s more about the time on your feet.  The current trend is to say "how can you race fast when you don't train fast", but then I see a guy training at 7:00 pace and running 4:50s for an entire marathon and I'd say that argument isn't valid.  But when it's time and you’re ready to run hard, run hard.  Even in very small doses speedy running has a huge impact.

2013-01-30 9:02 AM
in reply to: #4600393

User image

Expert
MI
strikyr - 2013-01-29 7:35 PM

Well I was able to get a run in this evening. It was probably my longest run in a few weeks 6.5 miles, sad I know but I am no worse for wear. I just took it at a very easy pace tonight and the worse thing I had to deal with was my nose running when I got in the door. Good thing the tissue box was close by.

I'm not sure I like running at night as much as I do during the day. I sort of miss the lunch time runs especially when the sun is out. Unfortunately for now this is the best time for me to do it. With work and getting the dog settled into a routine this sort of works better for me. One good thing about tonight though it was pretty warm out compared to what it's been like as of late so I can't complain. Glad to just get this one in tonight.

Hah, I couldn't help but laugh, because I had the exact opposite thought when I went out for a run last night. I got out of a dinner meeting (nonprofit related) around 9pm last night, and I was SO happy to see clear skies!!  When I got back home I went out for a run, and when I first stepped out there was just something nostalgic for me about being out in relative warmth at night! 

I also got out for a run this morning. (Gotta take advantage of the warm weather while it's around!) Speaking of which, I actually think I may have discovered something that may help with my race-related side stitches, which as you may or may not recall, I have gotten them in nearly every race I've done.  Today I did 5x 2:00 at a faster paced running (rest interval equal) and by the 4th one I had noticeable side stitches!  I was like whaaattt??????  I did not eat or drink ANYTHING before I went out for the run.  I am very much wondering if the cause is that I had too much food still sitting in my stomach from the night before, because I ate a ton last night.  Before all my races, I would always make sure I eat well the evening before, so this could make sense to me as for why I get the side stitches the next morning during the race...

2013-01-30 9:11 AM
in reply to: #4600422

User image

Expert
MI
DirkP - 2013-01-29 8:13 PM

michgirlsk - 2013-01-29 10:10 AM

He did shift my hips at the end. He checked it at the beginning of the session, and the end. And at the end he said my hips were symmetrical now, and I asked if they were before and he said no.  At least that made me feel kind of good, because in my mind, it's because of my pelvic malalignment that is causing all sorts of tension with muscles associated with the hips.

As I read this post it made me consider what type of muscular structure you have.  More directly, do you have one side of your body that is much stronger than the other?  Being that your hips are not aligned correctly (or weren't) I am thinking about a muscular imbalance that is dramatic enough for other muscles to draw in a direction that is causing the misalignment to occur.

I believe that when you work to one side of your body more than another (for any number of reasons) that the specific side you normally work from becomes much stronger.  If this occurs a natural tendency for your body to "pull" to that particular side.  For example: If you work using the right side of your body regularly those muscles with strengthen and the left side will remain at a unchallenged strength.  Over time your body will begin to draw toward the stronger side.

My opinion is based on personal experience.  As a Lineman I would work from a bucket truck (cherry picker) the majority of the time.  The controls are normally on the right side of the bucket so I would use the right side (my NON dominant side) to operate the control when working in the air.  Over a period of years I believe that my body developed "over strengthened" muscles on my right side from the constant action of the joystick.  (All of the controls would require the use of the muscles of the obliques, shoulder, chest, traps and lats as well as a little bit of the rhomboids on my right side.)  As of today my body still retains some of the posture I used to control the bucket.  When my chiropractor makes adjustments he is ALWAYS trying to realign by "twisting" my back in a direction that is away from the right side.

So, if you can think of something that would have you favoring one side or the other that may have effected your muscular balance and now the misalignment of your hips.  Maybe talk to your PT about this, if I made my point clearly, and see about directing some strengthening exercises that way.

Yes, I believe I know exactly what caused it. In May 2010 I banged my foot into a chair. Following that, I could not walk on said foot without pain. But then I discovered that if I were to walk with a limp, I could walk without feeling the pain.  So then I was walking with this limp for 2-3 months.  I did take a month off running, but since I could walk with this limp, I also decided to run with this limp as well, because it allowed me to run- instead of waiting for my foot to fully heal to run normally.  So, I was literally running with an altered gait for 1-2 months (I would have to go back and check for the exact period of time.)  I believe I got up to at least 30mpw running with this altered gait.  I truly believe it is because of this that it gradually shifted the position of my hips.

2013-01-30 9:11 AM

User image

Expert
Tallahassee
Samantha, I just listened to youtube about triathlon nutrition. I may have typed Ironman nutrition but anyway the small of it was he didn't eat to many carbs the week of tapering and a light meal the night before, then 4 hrs before the race he would get up and eat 2 bagels and go back to bed, then get up and eat a very light breakfast before he race.  He also drank a bottle of gatorade prior to the swim.
2013-01-30 9:13 AM
in reply to: #4601067

User image

Expert
MI

KWDreamun - 2013-01-30 10:11 AM Samantha, I just listened to youtube about triathlon nutrition. I may have typed Ironman nutrition but anyway the small of it was he didn't eat to many carbs the week of tapering and a light meal the night before, then 4 hrs before the race he would get up and eat 2 bagels and go back to bed, then get up and eat a very light breakfast before he race.  He also drank a bottle of gatorade prior to the swim.

See, that is interesting to me. I am so afraid of running out of energy and/or water, that I think I overdo it.  I think for my next race I will try out a light meal the night before and see how that works out... I will be very nervous about that though!  Because I'll be thinking to myself I'm not filling myself up with enough energy!

Edited by michgirlsk 2013-01-30 9:14 AM
2013-01-30 10:01 AM
in reply to: #4601075

User image

Extreme Veteran
Sidney, Ohio
michgirlsk - 2013-01-30 10:13 AM

KWDreamun - 2013-01-30 10:11 AM Samantha, I just listened to youtube about triathlon nutrition. I may have typed Ironman nutrition but anyway the small of it was he didn't eat to many carbs the week of tapering and a light meal the night before, then 4 hrs before the race he would get up and eat 2 bagels and go back to bed, then get up and eat a very light breakfast before he race.  He also drank a bottle of gatorade prior to the swim.

See, that is interesting to me. I am so afraid of running out of energy and/or water, that I think I overdo it.  I think for my next race I will try out a light meal the night before and see how that works out... I will be very nervous about that though!  Because I'll be thinking to myself I'm not filling myself up with enough energy!

I have always tried to make lunch the day before a race my last big meal! After that it's just some light snacking, and a bagel the night before. Race mining maybe another bagel or if possible some small pancakes and a powerade! I don't want to risk having digestion going on during the race.

2013-01-30 11:01 AM

User image

Elite
far northern CA

jenbmosley - 2013-01-30 2:10 AM Try as I might, my 2 yr old has officially passed her cold on to me. I spent most of the night tossing and turning and woke up with a horrible sore throat and the sniffles. Looks like I will be resting the next few days for Sunday's Half Marathon. Very glad that Sunday's race is it my A race.

Awe man!  Internet cooties!  I seem to have slid back a bit on my cold.  Take care of yourself before that race.

2013-01-30 11:18 AM
in reply to: #4600201

User image

Master
Columbia, TN
RunningYogini - 2013-01-29 3:40 PM

Who runs in Newton Shoes?  Dirk?

I'm starting to look for a new shoe.  I figure I should get one now and start getting used to them before I start running again in a few weeks.  The Newton Shoes are intriguing.  What do know about them?

I have no experience with them, but I believe they are intended for forefoot runners or for faster, lighter runners who land mid-foot.

I was going to say that they don't have enough cushioning for a training shoe unless you are a forefoot person, but it looks like you DON'T want cushioning?  I like Dirk's advice to you on the Newtons.

As for alternatives, you can use any shoe brand that has a favorable fit for you.  Almost every shoe manufacturer now has shoes with minimal drop if that's what you want, or with minimal cushioning but a more normal drop if that's what you want.

For instance, in Brooks, you have a model like the Pure Cadence.

2013-01-30 11:20 AM
in reply to: #4601051

User image

Master
Columbia, TN
michgirlsk - 2013-01-30 9:02 AM
strikyr - 2013-01-29 7:35 PM

Well I was able to get a run in this evening. It was probably my longest run in a few weeks 6.5 miles, sad I know but I am no worse for wear. I just took it at a very easy pace tonight and the worse thing I had to deal with was my nose running when I got in the door. Good thing the tissue box was close by.

I'm not sure I like running at night as much as I do during the day. I sort of miss the lunch time runs especially when the sun is out. Unfortunately for now this is the best time for me to do it. With work and getting the dog settled into a routine this sort of works better for me. One good thing about tonight though it was pretty warm out compared to what it's been like as of late so I can't complain. Glad to just get this one in tonight.

Hah, I couldn't help but laugh, because I had the exact opposite thought when I went out for a run last night. I got out of a dinner meeting (nonprofit related) around 9pm last night, and I was SO happy to see clear skies!!  When I got back home I went out for a run, and when I first stepped out there was just something nostalgic for me about being out in relative warmth at night! 

I also got out for a run this morning. (Gotta take advantage of the warm weather while it's around!) Speaking of which, I actually think I may have discovered something that may help with my race-related side stitches, which as you may or may not recall, I have gotten them in nearly every race I've done.  Today I did 5x 2:00 at a faster paced running (rest interval equal) and by the 4th one I had noticeable side stitches!  I was like whaaattt??????  I did not eat or drink ANYTHING before I went out for the run.  I am very much wondering if the cause is that I had too much food still sitting in my stomach from the night before, because I ate a ton last night.  Before all my races, I would always make sure I eat well the evening before, so this could make sense to me as for why I get the side stitches the next morning during the race...

That's a great point.  I hadn't considered the meal from the night before.  I don't know how long full digestion takes for you, so work it from that angle and find out.  Consider the fact that different types of foods digest at different rates and target harder to digest foods.  And if you have a Lactose intolerance then it could just be the dairy in the dinner that is still with you in the morning.

2013-01-30 11:23 AM

User image

Master
Columbia, TN
bhargavs - 2013-01-29 9:41 PM

Bhargav, I say give it a shot.  Your description of your effort level is not out of line as a once-a-week run.  As long as your legs feel sound then go ahead.  If they start reacting with pain after these runs, perhaps before any injury occurs you can back it down.

Your higher HR relative to your exertion level is either just part of your particular heart rate profile, or as you guessed, due to being new to running.  Over time your heart gets bigger and pumps more blood per beat, so it can and will slow down your HR and your zones will need to be recalculated.

2013-01-30 11:28 AM
in reply to: #4600540

User image

Master
Columbia, TN
jgerbodegrant - 2013-01-29 8:47 PM

Hey gang...sorry, long week and we were in Vermont for last weekend visiting my niece who just turned 3 today.  It was so good to spend time with them.

I also got a couple runs in while we were up there.  Very hilly...very cold (as in -15), but doable.  I put bagbalm on my face and it worked perfectly!  I have to update my training logs too...I'm way far behind!

So I started a juice fast today.  I'm going 4 days on nothing but fresh juice.  My hope is that this will kick start a healthy eating trend that I can stick to.  The only issue is that this weekend we are heading to CT to visit friends...my hiking buddy that I love to drink beer and eat wings with.  So I'm going to do my best to avoid that!

There is some bad news in my arena.  I have two inflamed elbows from doing the pullups that I just cannot get rid of.  And it kind of hurts when I type.  That's a bad thing considering I work on a computer all day.  Icing makes it ache and I can't massage it.  Ibuprofen and Aleve don't touch it either.

Jonathan, great to hear from you.  Have you been able to go mtn biking yet since winter set in?  I'm fascinated by the idea of winter mtn biking (in the snow).

Sorry about your elbows.  Let them heal, however long that takes, and then adjust your technique as necessary to stop that!  I am fairly sure it's a technique problem but it would be really subtle...perhaps invisible.  My guess is that you are rotating inward with your rotator cuff as you pull (the general movement as when arm wrestling). 

When you resume pull-ups, and until you get that technique fixed, try neutral grip pull-ups instead.  This is where your arms are in front of you and hands are grabbing handles such that the palms of your hands are facing each other (or thumbs nearest your face).

Icing makes your elbow ache because it's icing the 'funny bone' nerve.  It's harmless, but can hurt like crap.  If you can tolerate the icing, by all means do it.  And consider using heat to the extent you can't use ice.

2013-01-30 11:30 AM
in reply to: #4600408

User image

Master
Columbia, TN

Jo63 - 2013-01-29 6:56 PM Tony good for you! You should be proud of what you did today, just think of all the people who do nothing. It came up today how people think I am crazy for doing triathalons....Really? I try to eat healthy and excersise everyday, and take good care of myself......and the ones speaking the loudest, smoke, eat crappy and don't excersise. Sorry for the vent ......but you went out and ran 6.5 miles go you!!

Jo,  Most of the time when people think we are crazy, it's with a sense of reverent awe.  Sort of the way I would say to a 100-mile ultra runner, "you're crazy!" with an expression of admiration.

2013-01-30 11:45 AM
in reply to: #4601344

User image

Elite
far northern CA
JeffY - 2013-01-30 9:18 AM
RunningYogini - 2013-01-29 3:40 PM

Who runs in Newton Shoes?  Dirk?

I'm starting to look for a new shoe.  I figure I should get one now and start getting used to them before I start running again in a few weeks.  The Newton Shoes are intriguing.  What do know about them?

I have no experience with them, but I believe they are intended for forefoot runners or for faster, lighter runners who land mid-foot.

I was going to say that they don't have enough cushioning for a training shoe unless you are a forefoot person, but it looks like you DON'T want cushioning?  I like Dirk's advice to you on the Newtons.

As for alternatives, you can use any shoe brand that has a favorable fit for you.  Almost every shoe manufacturer now has shoes with minimal drop if that's what you want, or with minimal cushioning but a more normal drop if that's what you want.

For instance, in Brooks, you have a model like the Pure Cadence.

Thanks, Jeff!  I had my gait analyzed by a running coach a couple years ago.  He said that I am a mid-foot striker.  He said I really didn't need to change much of anything.  (This was when I was wearing my favorite Mizunos.)  Maybe I'll check the new Mizunos and see if they changed back to the wider toe box.  Looks like I really need to investigate all of the Brooks models, too.

2013-01-30 11:46 AM
in reply to: #4600540

User image

Expert
MI
jgerbodegrant - 2013-01-29 9:47 PM

There is some bad news in my arena.  I have two inflamed elbows from doing the pullups that I just cannot get rid of.  And it kind of hurts when I type.  That's a bad thing considering I work on a computer all day.  Icing makes it ache and I can't massage it.  Ibuprofen and Aleve don't touch it either.

omg. I have no helpful suggestions, but sad to say, I know EXACTLY how you feel!!!  I feel my elbows are having a difficult time healing because I am constantly using them. Previously Dirk mentioned possibly try changing your position- whether it be seat height or angle which you type and/or use the mouse.  At this point, I never know if any of the things I do help or hurt it.

2013-01-30 12:02 PM

User image

Expert
Tallahassee

questions for the Junkies...  Does the gearing of bikes make it faster such as Tiagra, 105 or Ultegra etc?

What bike do you train with? State if it is a road bike or tri bike, whether it is 105, Ultegra or whatever and if it is named.

I train with a Fuji roadbike and it just has Tiagra gears and shifters.  name is Island Time cause it is so slow.

About a month before a tri I start riding my tri bike Cervelo and has 105 everything, name is Tallulah...remember the movie "Cool Running".

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Asphalt Junkies Spring 2013 - Closed Rss Feed  

of 119