BT Development Mentor Program Archives » $1.79's Mentor Group FULL of fast people Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 15

2009-04-29 8:06 AM
in reply to: #2117053

User image

Expert
Ontario
Subject: RE: $1.79's Mentor Group FULL of fast people
JessRod - 2009-04-28 9:06 PM Hi everyone,

I put that table in the dashboard, now what am I supposed to do with it?

One more thing.  Is there an easy way to get to this thread?  I am pretty new to forums, and the only way that I know how to get here is to go to forums, begginer mentor, and then scroll until I find us.

Jessica

PS- Andrew, congrats on your beer mug!

Hi Jess.... with that table you added you can get to the logs of each of the members to see what the others in the group are doing.
To get to this thread easily I just added a simple link to my log 'dashboard'.  It will make more sense to you when you start logging your workouts and using your own log.  With one click you'll be able to jump from your log to this thread.  If you need/want help setting it up let me know.
Cathy

2009-04-29 1:31 PM
in reply to: #2117146

User image

Expert
Ontario
ADollar79 - 2009-04-28 9:48 PM Question for you all.....

Tell me a bit more about what YOU want to get out of the mentor program.  I know everyone will benefit from the discussions but I want to make sure that I help everyone on what they want. 

Also, I do encourage everyone to log their workouts.  Feel free to be as descriptive as you want.  I will frequently check out your page for more information about your workouts. 

I'm mostly here for the accountability factor of being part of a mentor group.  I have set a big goal for myself for the HIM in Sept. and to get there I HAVE to follow a plan, which has been a problem for me in the past.   I've always kept my training pretty unstructured, pretty much deciding the night before what I'll do each day based on the weather and the other stuff going on in my life, this despite having detailed training plans even loaded into my log here.  I did no real progressive building except in long rides and if you check my numbers from last summer you'll see I definately didn't overtrain.

In swimming and running I tend to have two speeds - slow and sprint.   I find it hard to assign RPE values to my workouts - it kind of all feels the same, especially swimmiing.  I do have a HRM but haven't really used it,  maybe I should

I need help to learn how to push myself to work harder in my training so I can race faster and push through the mental demons on the run that made let me walk last year.   
2009-04-29 9:45 PM
in reply to: #2117587

Corona, California

I use two different methods.  First, I own a Garmin 305 which is a heartrate monitor with a built in GPS.  That way, I can step out my front door and just run.  Second, this site has built in mapping software located under routes.  I will sometimes just map 3 miles and use my stopwatch.  Enter the data into my daily log and viola! time, pace, etc.  

The key, for now, is just getting you training consistently.  Try not to get too caught up with pace because it will vary from day to day.  Also keep in mind (though it sounds counterintuitive) that going fast isn't always a good or right thing.  There are plenty of runs that you want to be S-L-O-W.  For instance, my run yesterday was extremely slow.  My body still benefits from the running but I am doing so at a recovery pace so that it can heal too. 

I like the sound of that mapping software.  I will have to check that out.  I cannot believe all the resources that are on this site.  As for pace, I have to honestly say that sometimes that I do push too hard.  I have gotten a lot better since I have gotten older.  I used to believe in the "no pain, no gain" idea, but now I am not as big of a fan of putting myself through the torture.  I know that it will be hard for me to intentionally go slow, but I will remember what you have said here.

What do I want to get out of this?  I guess I am really looking for support.  I used to be really be self motivated, but I have lost my drive these last few years.  I can't quite put my finger on it...maybe its just laziness.  I have forgotten how good I used to feel knowing that I am doing something for me (not for husband or my kids).  I am realizing that I have to take care of myself, too, or I will be of no use to them, right?  I would also like to learn how to get the most out of my training (considering getting the Garmin that you talked about to monitor my hr).  I am especially nervouse/excited about the first race (I am a little anxious about even signing up!).  What should I expect at my first race?  What are the ins and outs and all that good stuff.  I am going to be so lost out there!

Speaking of first race.  There is a Tri Express on May 17 (Swim 300 Meters/Bike 8.4 Miles/Run 3.1 Miles)  I want to sign up and just do it.  I know that I can finish it.  I know that it will be hard, but long term goals are definitely hard for me.  I feel that if I put it off too long, I will never do it.  I guess my question is, is it too early for me?  It has been a month or so since I have been active and by all means I am not in the condition that I would like to be in (would like to lose about 10-15 lbs.).  What should I do to check that I will not kill myself?
2009-04-29 9:48 PM
in reply to: #2117729

Corona, California
Hi Jess.... with that table you added you can get to the logs of each of the members to see what the others in the group are doing.
To get to this thread easily I just added a simple link to my log 'dashboard'.  It will make more sense to you when you start logging your workouts and using your own log.  With one click you'll be able to jump from your log to this thread.  If you need/want help setting it up let me know.
Cathy

Thanks Cathy.  I saw that once I set up my training log, I was able to click on everybody's name.  I am still not sure about how to set up the thread in the dashboard.  Is it in the same place where I put that table?
2009-04-30 9:41 AM
in reply to: #2117146

User image

Pro
NJ

Tell me a bit more about what YOU want to get out of the mentor program.  I know everyone will benefit from the discussions but I want to make sure that I help everyone on what they want. 

Also, I do encourage everyone to log their workouts.  Feel free to be as descriptive as you want.  I will frequently check out your page for more information about your workouts. 

I have a couple potential areas for discussion:  along with Lisa, I'd like to spend some time on the mental aspects of both training and racing.  When do you push through and when do you listen to your body and back off. Secondly, given how time constrained I often find myself, I'd like to make sure I make the most out of my training....ie eliminate junk miles/laps.  I'm pretty good about following a plan, but don't necessarily know when the plan needs adjusting.   Lastly, I train with a hrm (garmin 305) but have only used it running (I have an old polar that I swim with, but not even sure what my hr should be in the pool.)  For my half mary training, I ran exclusively in zone 3.  If my hr popped into zone 4, I walked to recovery at low end of 3.  I'd like to add some training to improve my running pace now.  I know I need to shake up the run, but not sure of the best approach.  Probably isn't much I can't learn from!
2009-04-30 10:10 AM
in reply to: #2118742

User image

Champion
Nashville, TN
cathyd - 2009-04-29 2:31 PM

I'm mostly here for the accountability factor of being part of a mentor group.  I have set a big goal for myself for the HIM in Sept. and to get there I HAVE to follow a plan, which has been a problem for me in the past.   I've always kept my training pretty unstructured, pretty much deciding the night before what I'll do each day based on the weather and the other stuff going on in my life, this despite having detailed training plans even loaded into my log here.  I did no real progressive building except in long rides and if you check my numbers from last summer you'll see I definately didn't overtrain.

In swimming and running I tend to have two speeds - slow and sprint.   I find it hard to assign RPE values to my workouts - it kind of all feels the same, especially swimmiing.  I do have a HRM but haven't really used it,  maybe I should

I need help to learn how to push myself to work harder in my training so I can race faster and push through the mental demons on the run that made let me walk last year.   

On your first point, as you have learned, that is key to training.  I am a HUGE advocate of adopting a training plan.  I set out on my first year and just did what I wanted when I wanted.  I have more or less done that for three years.  Finally, I hired a coach and I STICK to the plan....it is amazing how much better I am training.  Following the plan also is proactive in injury prevention because it helps control for over training. 

I feel your pain on the pace issue.  I am definitely that way in the water.  It gets better with time but it is something that you really need to devote some thought to.  Evaluate each of your workouts and judge them on a scale of 1-10.  And understand that some days a slow 2-3 run will feel like a 7-8.  That happens. 

Mental demons are something that I know a lot about.  I never really faced them until a few weeks ago when they tore me apart.  As a result of that experience, I have reshaped a lot of the ways I look at, train and race this sport.  We will see next weekend if I was successful in keeping them at bay. 

2009-04-30 10:15 AM
in reply to: #2119876

User image

Champion
Nashville, TN
JessRod - 2009-04-29 10:45 PM

I use two different methods.  First, I own a Garmin 305 which is a heartrate monitor with a built in GPS.  That way, I can step out my front door and just run.  Second, this site has built in mapping software located under routes.  I will sometimes just map 3 miles and use my stopwatch.  Enter the data into my daily log and viola! time, pace, etc.  

The key, for now, is just getting you training consistently.  Try not to get too caught up with pace because it will vary from day to day.  Also keep in mind (though it sounds counterintuitive) that going fast isn't always a good or right thing.  There are plenty of runs that you want to be S-L-O-W.  For instance, my run yesterday was extremely slow.  My body still benefits from the running but I am doing so at a recovery pace so that it can heal too. 

I like the sound of that mapping software.  I will have to check that out.  I cannot believe all the resources that are on this site.  As for pace, I have to honestly say that sometimes that I do push too hard.  I have gotten a lot better since I have gotten older.  I used to believe in the "no pain, no gain" idea, but now I am not as big of a fan of putting myself through the torture.  I know that it will be hard for me to intentionally go slow, but I will remember what you have said here.

What do I want to get out of this?  I guess I am really looking for support.  I used to be really be self motivated, but I have lost my drive these last few years.  I can't quite put my finger on it...maybe its just laziness.  I have forgotten how good I used to feel knowing that I am doing something for me (not for husband or my kids).  I am realizing that I have to take care of myself, too, or I will be of no use to them, right?  I would also like to learn how to get the most out of my training (considering getting the Garmin that you talked about to monitor my hr).  I am especially nervouse/excited about the first race (I am a little anxious about even signing up!).  What should I expect at my first race?  What are the ins and outs and all that good stuff.  I am going to be so lost out there!

Speaking of first race.  There is a Tri Express on May 17 (Swim 300 Meters/Bike 8.4 Miles/Run 3.1 Miles I want to sign up and just do it.  I know that I can finish it.  I know that it will be hard, but long term goals are definitely hard for me.  I feel that if I put it off too long, I will never do it.  I guess my question is, is it too early for me?  It has been a month or so since I have been active and by all means I am not in the condition that I would like to be in (would like to lose about 10-15 lbs.).  What should I do to check that I will not kill myself?

How about you report back in the morning that you have signed up for the race.   

I do think a Garmin 305 is a good investment...others please chime in on your experience with the 305.  And since they just released the new 310 and 410, I think the 305 can be had for about $150.  My only caution, and we can discuss this, is that the numbers are only as useful as you make them.  It gives tons of data and used properly it can make you a faster and more knowledgeable athlete. 

Finally, balance is key in this sport!  Without balance you will not succeed in the sport or life.  But finding that right balance between family, career, sport and others is a difficult journey. 
2009-04-30 10:23 AM
in reply to: #2120590

User image

Champion
Nashville, TN
kcarroll - 2009-04-30 10:41 AM

I have a couple potential areas for discussion:  along with Lisa, I'd like to spend some time on the mental aspects of both training and racing.  When do you push through and when do you listen to your body and back off. Secondly, given how time constrained I often find myself, I'd like to make sure I make the most out of my training....ie eliminate junk miles/laps.  I'm pretty good about following a plan, but don't necessarily know when the plan needs adjusting.   Lastly, I train with a hrm (garmin 305) but have only used it running (I have an old polar that I swim with, but not even sure what my hr should be in the pool.)  For my half mary training, I ran exclusively in zone 3.  If my hr popped into zone 4, I walked to recovery at low end of 3.  I'd like to add some training to improve my running pace now.  I know I need to shake up the run, but not sure of the best approach.  Probably isn't much I can't learn from!

Ok...there is a lot in there but I will briefly hit a few of the points because I know they are big issues that everyone faces and we can get in-depth throughout the season. 

Pushing v. Listening to you body is a battle every athlete faces.  I wish there were some magical formula.  Ideally, you learn in training what your limits are.  And races are used to define those.  Sometimes you win...sometimes you lose.  But there is a lesson in each.  I believe in trusting your body.  It WILL produce on raceday if you have put in the work. 

For you HRM, did you do any type of LT testing or how did you develop your zones?  The great thing about running is that by training your aerobic engine, even in zone 2, you will naturally get faster.   I am not a huge advocate for increasing the run intensity for most athletes because the risk of injury goes up.  I can assure you that by slowly increasing your volume over time, you will naturally get faster. 

This is difficult for many of us to accept.  We want to be fast NOW.  My coach and girlfriend remind me this all the time.  If you look back through the last four months of my training logs, I have easily dropped a minute off my long run pace.  The reason?  Consistent training.  Now, I have done some speed work...but that is sport specific to the goals I am trying to achieve.  Be patient, train consistnetly and you will get faster. 
2009-04-30 11:54 AM
in reply to: #2086538

User image

Master
Roswell, GA
I'm a garmin junkie/gadget junkie.  I have the Edge 305 for my bike and love it the best of all (it was my first Garmin and I got it when I was a roadie only and not doing tris)!  I have the Forerunner 305 that I only use for running cause I have the Edge (which is so much easier to see cause it's big and has lots of screens).  I have a polar for the pool cause Garmin is not waterproof (although they are just now releasing a multisport one that is - gps won't work in the water but you can time). 

I train by HR (not in the pool) only (cause I can't afford power yet) and my coach has me do different bikes and runs each week in different zones.  I hate the Z1 runs (my plan description always says Z1 run, embarrisingly slow, best done alone) but I can tell you they help you improve as much as the Z3 and Z4 runs. 

Andrew - you mentioned a page or two ago that we should be begin posting our workouts here.  Maybe that would help those without coaches and not sure about their plans to see different types of workouts and how they vary per discipline.  What would be the best way to do this?  Upcoming workouts or workouts after they are done and how they went?
2009-04-30 12:07 PM
in reply to: #2121029

User image

Champion
Nashville, TN
Lisa B - 2009-04-30 12:54 PM

Andrew - you mentioned a page or two ago that we should be begin posting our workouts here.  Maybe that would help those without coaches and not sure about their plans to see different types of workouts and how they vary per discipline.  What would be the best way to do this?  Upcoming workouts or workouts after they are done and how they went?

I am open for just about anything.  Maybe kick that to the entire group....???????

Do you all want a daily/morning check in, here is what is on tap for the day conversation?

Do you want to set weekly goals with your workouts each Monday?  

This of course is completely voluntary.  From an accountability perspective it is always good because we can go to each other's logs and show support, encourage or laugh at you (kidding).  I am open to whatever the will of the group wants. 
2009-04-30 6:24 PM

User image

Expert
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Hey gang, sorry I've been MIA lately!!! It's been a crazy week at school.  This week has been rough for me, been raining a lot and haven't really been able to get the new bike out much.  Going to try for a 30-40mi tomorrow, but we'll see with the weather.  Hopefully next week I'll make up for it!

I'd be down for posting our weekly goals. Hope everybody had a solid April!

Question for Andrew, (and everybody else):  My weakest point is my biking, and I'm really concerned about it for IM Lou.  I have a hard time making time for long rides, and I feel like I get pretty tired pretty quickly.  Besides the obvious "get on the dang bike more," any tips?  I'm shooting for 300 mi in May, but I know it's going to be hard with school.  Also considering a half-IM in mid/late June. Lou is Aug 30th, good idea?

2009-04-30 6:59 PM
in reply to: #2122172

User image

Champion
Nashville, TN
Pegasus1731 - 2009-04-30 7:24 PM

Question for Andrew, (and everybody else):  My weakest point is my biking, and I'm really concerned about it for IM Lou.  I have a hard time making time for long rides, and I feel like I get pretty tired pretty quickly.  Besides the obvious "get on the dang bike more," any tips?  I'm shooting for 300 mi in May, but I know it's going to be hard with school.  Also considering a half-IM in mid/late June. Lou is Aug 30th, good idea?

Get on the dang bike!   

The good news is that you have 4 months to build.  The bad news you only have 4 months to build.  That is plenty of time but you will soon start feeling panic mode.  You wrote this the other day: I've got a brand new Felt B12 just BEGGING to be ridden.  So go ride! 

You honestly need to start making every weekend count.  You need to be in the saddle for 2-4 hours from now until eternity.  What do you think it contributing to your fatigue on the bike?  Lack of shape?  Lack of nutrition? Going too hard? 

Also, do you have a trainer and are you able to get in those short rides during the week?  Those are equally as important. 

I think the HIM in late June is perfect timing.  It will tell you exactly what you need to focus on for the next 6 weeks. 

2009-05-01 7:27 AM

User image

Champion
Nashville, TN
Everyone post your April totals.  Go to you home page, highlight the April figures and copy them into here.  If you have no numbers then post blanks.  It will provide us all a starting point. 

April's totals:
Bike:13h 24m 29s  - 268.8 Mi
Run:8h 05m 10s  - 59 Mi
Swim:4h 53m 03s  - 15106 Yd
Strength:17m
Yoga:1h 10m

Overall this was an ok month for me.  The run numbers are down due to not running a 13.1 mile run that was scheduled   and then I had an easy recovery week.  I think next month will be similar. 
2009-05-01 8:05 AM
in reply to: #2123067

User image

Expert
Ontario
ADollar79 - 2009-05-01 8:27 AM Everyone post your April totals.  Go to you home page, highlight the April figures and copy them into here.  If you have no numbers then post blanks.  It will provide us all a starting point. 

April's totals:

Overall this was an ok month for me.  The run numbers are down due to not running a 13.1 mile run that was scheduled   and then I had an easy recovery week.  I think next month will be similar. 

My numbers:
April's totals:
Bike:9h 17m 45s
Run:6h 33m 48s  - 35.25 Mi
Swim:4h 05m  - 7489 Yd
Stretching:10m
Yoga:40m

This is the first year I've logged my run and swim hours (always trained and logged distance only  before).  It averages just under 5 hours/week average.   I had 11 days in April that I didn't train at all.  May should see higher hours and less off days.
2009-05-01 8:25 AM
in reply to: #2123122

User image

Champion
Nashville, TN
cathyd - 2009-05-01 9:05 AM

My numbers:
April's totals:
Bike:9h 17m 45s
Run:6h 33m 48s  - 35.25 Mi
Swim:4h 05m  - 7489 Yd
Stretching:10m
Yoga:40m

This is the first year I've logged my run and swim hours (always trained and logged distance only  before).  It averages just under 5 hours/week average.   I had 11 days in April that I didn't train at all.  May should see higher hours and less off days.

Great job!  We will certainly work on getting those numbers up in May! 
2009-05-01 8:41 AM

User image

Master
Roswell, GA
I had a pretty good month.  Bike was double what I did in April (I was only riding outside 1x per week in the winter - did a spin class 1 day) and hopefully this month will be even higher.  I am hoping the Coach has my schedule ironed out for the season - this week (after the weekend) I will have 3 swims, 3 bikes and 3 runs per week (and a mini trun).  Hopefully this will set me up for finishing Augusta 70.3 in Sepember!

April's totals:
Bike:19h 02m 01s  - 314.87 Mi
Run:12h 12m 30s  - 69.71 Mi
Swim:11h 06m 17s  - 27266 Yd
Strength:15m
Walking:50m

2009-05-01 3:05 PM

User image

Pro
NJ
Well, April was all about the half mary so running dominaed.  Now time to get on the bike.  Came home to wet weather, so may be on the trainer if worse comes to worse this weekend.  Not foolish brave enough to ride on wet roads.

April's totals:
Bike:2h 00m
Run:15h 15m 37s  - 74.7 Mi
Swim:8h 00m 56s  - 17100 Yd
Strength:5h 50m
Soccer:1h 00m

Lisa B, am with you on the gadgets.  I just ordered the Forerunner 310...going to give my 305 to my nephew. 
2009-05-01 4:03 PM
in reply to: #2120726

User image

Pro
NJ
ADollar79 - 2009-04-30 11:23 AM
kcarroll - 2009-04-30 10:41 AM

For you HRM, did you do any type of LT testing or how did you develop your zones?  The great thing about running is that by training your aerobic engine, even in zone 2, you will naturally get faster.   I am not a huge advocate for increasing the run intensity for most athletes because the risk of injury goes up.  I can assure you that by slowly increasing your volume over time, you will naturally get faster. 

I've been tested twice.  First time two years ago, and again last year.  It was done using the Sally Edwards Heart Zones calculations....first time on a track, second time on a treadmill.  Running at various levels of intensity from easy to all out, and then a mathematical calculation.  Not sure if I still have the equations.  Anyhow, two different coaches came up with essentially the same Max.  223 first year, 220 last.  I've heard the inevitable:  that's way too high (let's just say I'm no longer in my early 40's) but I can run and comfortably carry on a light conversation at 165.  Not done a true resting heart rate before getting up, but when I run in the mornings it's anywhere from 54 to 70 when I head out the door. I've been running faithfully in zone 3 (154 - 176) and have seen improvement.  I used to have to walk before mile 2 to stay in the zone.  Now it is usually not until mile 4/5 depending on course.  Guess I'm just impatient.
2009-05-02 11:30 AM
in reply to: #2123067

Corona, California
ADollar79 - 2009-05-01 7:27 AM Everyone post your April totals.  Go to you home page, highlight the April figures and copy them into here.  If you have no numbers then post blanks.  It will provide us all a starting point. 

April's totals:

April's totals:

Unfortunately, this is blank.  I had planned to start a week ago, but didn't start until yesterday.  I know that this month will be better! 

I accidently put today's workout on Thur.  I changed it on my calendar, but it wants to keep in April on my progress chart.  Does anyone know how to fix that? 
2009-05-02 11:37 AM
in reply to: #2121076

Corona, California
ADollar79 - 2009-04-30 12:07 PM
Lisa B - 2009-04-30 12:54 PM

I am open for just about anything.  Maybe kick that to the entire group....???????

Do you all want a daily/morning check in, here is what is on tap for the day conversation?

Do you want to set weekly goals with your workouts each Monday?  

This of course is completely voluntary.  From an accountability perspective it is always good because we can go to each other's logs and show support, encourage or laugh at you (kidding).  I am open to whatever the will of the group wants. 

I like this idea.  I definitely need some accountability, and by getting some feedback from you guys would be great for a newbie like me.  Setting weekly goals sounds great so that I can "schedule" my training.  I need to know that my goals are realistic (if they are too much or not enough).
2009-05-03 2:24 PM

User image

New user

Vancouver
Here are my numbers. No swimming yet. Have to get on that soon. It's not on my training plan until mid-May, but I haven't been in the pool in a long time so have to start getting ready. 
April's totals:
Bike:2h 43m
Run:5h 46m 25s
Strength:09m
Massage:1h 30m
Physical Therapy:30m
Walking:
1h 48m

2009-05-04 6:13 AM
in reply to: #2126687

User image

Champion
Nashville, TN
Good Morning Happy Campers!

Tell me about your weekends.  We should have some racers out there so hopefully they have good things to report.  What worked, what didn't work from a training perspective. 

What are you goals for the week?

-----------------

Saturday was my long run day.  I also scored a free entry into a 5k that was held on my normal running route.  Mean ole coach made me go run 6 miles prior to the 5k and THEN race it.  Ugh.  That was the first stand alone 5k that I have race in nearly 3 years.  I went 22:19 on a hilly course.  And then I had to run home.  Sunday was a long ride on the bike trail
here. 

This week is recovery/taper for me.  I have a few soft/easy workouts and then I am heading down to Florida on Thursday night for the Gulf Coast Half Iron Tri.  (vomit). 
2009-05-04 6:53 PM
in reply to: #2127721

User image

Pro
NJ
No racing for me this weekend.  Finally took the bike off the trainer and rode like a big girl.  Am kind of a wuss about riding in cold/rain. I did miss my Saturday morning long run routine, so will try to keep those in the training plan while still getting the bike time in.  Had a busy day yesterday with a swim workout and hour on the bike in the morning and then soccer match at the end of the day.  So today is a rest day.  Tuesday swim 2000+.  Weds run 5m.  Thu swim 2000+.  Fri run 5m, Sat bike.  I need to sit down with the calendar and plan the next month out.  I have a couple more trips abroad, so I really need to get the time in on the bike.

I also need to be more conscious about diet.  I think I'm still eating like I did the weeks before the half mary...carbs out of controlSealed
2009-05-04 7:41 PM
in reply to: #2127721

Corona, California

I can proudly say that I have officically signed up for my very first tri-express for May 17.  No backing out now.  I did get out and ride my bike Friday and Saturday, and I got up early and ran before work today.  I know that I don't have much time, so I want to get as ready as possible without going too far (I think that my logs might show that I am not).  I was able to get a hr monitor today and I can't wait to use it.  I would like to see how I am really doing.

As for goals this week, Tues. bike 10 miles; Wed. run 3 miles; Thur. bike 10 miles, Fri; run 3 miles, Sat. 5 mile bike and 2 mile run.

2009-05-04 10:35 PM

User image

Expert
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Hello everybody!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
My race went very well. My times were about what I expected, (slow swim though). 6/31 in my AG, but my bike split was 1/31 so that rocks!!!  My goals for the week are to not miss any workouts!!! I just nailed down my goals for the month. Biggest thing is the bike. Rode 30mi today, decent ride minus the dog that thought I was a squirrel and was therefore fun to chase.... 

Everybody's week goals look great, good luck everybody!

Congrats Jessica for signing up, you'll have a blast!

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » $1.79's Mentor Group FULL of fast people Rss Feed  

of 15