Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 14

2020-11-15 10:33 PM
in reply to: McFuzz

User image

, Arizona
Subject: RE: Make your prediction
Originally posted by McFuzz

Originally posted by Synon I hope you can appreciate the danger in undermining the trust in our elections when there is no evidence of widespread fraud. When we believe there is no integrity or trust in our ability to elect leaders of the Republic, the schit will hit the fan.

You mean like 2016 and the “Russian interference” that resulted in inappropriate spying on incoming officials and the launch of a special investigation???

More than a few members of Trumps campaign and administration were charged, convicted, and sentenced as a result of the investigation. It was hardly inappropriate, and nobody disputes there was Russian interference.

Do you think Trumps insistence that he won is appropriate? It's not a "let's wait and see", he's literally saying he won the election.

2020-11-16 4:52 AM
in reply to: Synon

Veteran
Wisconsin
Originally posted by Synon

More than a few members of Trumps campaign and administration were charged, convicted, and sentenced as a result of the investigation. It was hardly inappropriate, and nobody disputes there was Russian interference.

You're wasting your time. The cult members live in an alternate reality.
2020-11-16 8:22 AM

User image

Champion
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Bronze member

Originally posted by Synon I hope you can appreciate the danger in undermining the trust in our elections when there is no evidence of widespread fraud. When we believe there is no integrity or trust in our ability to elect leaders of the Republic, the schit will hit the fan.

You mean like 2016 and the “Russian interference” that resulted in inappropriate spying on incoming officials and the launch of a special investigation???

More than a few members of Trumps campaign and administration were charged, convicted, and sentenced as a result of the investigation. It was hardly inappropriate, and nobody disputes there was Russian interference. Do you think Trumps insistence that he won is appropriate? It's not a "let's wait and see", he's literally saying he won the election.

Manfort and Stone ?  Both of these blowhards talked themselves into convictions and yet neither conviction was rooted in the original “Russian interference “ that was the justiification for Mueller.

Flynn?  Improperly interviewed weeks after his case was ordered closed and then railroaded into a guilty plea.  BTW, all of his involvement was well after the election.

Mueller spent 2 years and $30M investigating with a team biased to find “Russian interference” and came up empty and you want to still claim no one disputes there was interference...

2020-11-16 8:44 AM
in reply to: feh

User image

Extreme Veteran

I won Kona this year !!!

(Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 9.45.38 AM.png)

Attachments
----------------
Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 9.45.38 AM.png (69KB - 8 downloads)
2020-11-16 9:14 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro

More than a few members of Trumps campaign and administration were charged, convicted, and sentenced as a result of the investigation. It was hardly inappropriate, and nobody disputes there was Russian interference. Do you think Trumps insistence that he won is appropriate? It's not a "let's wait and see", he's literally saying he won the election.

Manfort and Stone ?  Both of these blowhards talked themselves into convictions and yet neither conviction was rooted in the original “Russian interference “ that was the justiification for Mueller.

Flynn?  Improperly interviewed weeks after his case was ordered closed and then railroaded into a guilty plea.  BTW, all of his involvement was well after the election.

Mueller spent 2 years and $30M investigating with a team biased to find “Russian interference” and came up empty and you want to still claim no one disputes there was interference...

You are wasting your time.  The wackos live in an alternate reality.

Edited by Left Brain 2020-11-16 9:15 AM
2020-11-16 9:39 AM
in reply to: McFuzz

User image

, Arizona

It's ok, I'd be ashamed too if the candidate I voted for acted like this. I don't blame you for not answering the question and trying to deflect to how you felt he was "wronged" in the past, I can see no way to defend his bizarre behavior either.

Another key claim in Trumps PA lawsuit over election observers has been dropped. Still waiting for that evidence, but it appears they just filed all these lawsuits in hopes they could find something, not because of any reasonable suspicion.

2020-11-16 9:46 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Left Brain

So you feel better about yourself insulting 73 million Americans including me? It’s on thing to disagree politically with someone but to call Trump supporters wackos and members of a cult speaks to your arrogance and shallowness. Go troll somewhere else!
2020-11-16 10:26 AM

User image

Champion
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Bronze member

It's ok, I'd be ashamed too if the candidate I voted for acted like this. I don't blame you for not answering the question and trying to deflect to how you felt he was "wronged" in the past, I can see no way to defend his bizarre behavior either. Another key claim in Trumps PA lawsuit over election observers has been dropped. Still waiting for that evidence, but it appears they just filed all these lawsuits in hopes they could find something, not because of any reasonable suspicion.

I answered the question.  

I’ve pointed out your original statement applies to 2016 not just 2020.  You, however, continue to reassert debunked claims.  Please show where ANY conviction was the result of 2016 “Russian interference” or you can sadly kiss that assertion farewell too.

2020-11-16 10:45 AM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Rogillio

So you feel better about yourself insulting 73 million Americans including me? It’s on thing to disagree politically with someone but to call Trump supporters wackos and members of a cult speaks to your arrogance and shallowness. Go troll somewhere else!

No bro.....he called us a cult, so I called him a wacko.....get it straight.  LMAO 

I'm perfectly happy to be civil....until the dumbassery starts.... and then I'm all in, with a joyful heart....no matter what direction it goes.

Edited by Left Brain 2020-11-16 10:47 AM
2020-11-16 11:53 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Alabama

No bro.....he called us a cult, so I called him a wacko.....get it straight.  LMAO 

I'm perfectly happy to be civil....until the dumbassery starts.... and then I'm all in, with a joyful heart....no matter what direction it goes.

OIC. The “cult” thing is just an attempt to marginalize supporters. But it’s ridiculous to call 73 million people a cult. The verdict is still out on the presidency vote but Dems got spanked on the down ticket.

2020-11-16 12:26 PM

User image

Pro

OIC. The “cult” thing is just an attempt to marginalize supporters. But it’s ridiculous to call 73 million people a cult. The verdict is still out on the presidency vote but Dems got spanked on the down ticket.

Of course it is.....it comes from wanting the govt. to take care of everything for you.  Those who are more self-reliant get labeled as a "cult".  I gotta admit.....mostly I like it.    And one thing's for sure.....WE AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE!!  

But, watch the Dem party implode over the next 2 years.....No help from conservatives needed.  LOL

Edited by Left Brain 2020-11-16 12:30 PM

2020-11-16 1:41 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/16/sidney-powell-lin-wood...

Couple of nut jobs? Not likely. The media has convinced most people that Biden won and there is no ‘evidence’ of voter fraud. Time will tell. If the election flips, lock your doors and lock and load as the left will go bonkers.
2020-11-16 5:17 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Extreme Veteran

Couple of nut jobs? Not likely. The media has convinced most people that Biden won and there is no ‘evidence’ of voter fraud. Time will tell. If the election flips, lock your doors and lock and load as the left will go bonkers.

So, Bill Barr gave the green light for his prosecutors to investigate and they didn't find anything.

But Trump's personal lawyers are going to blow this all out in the open ?

2020-11-16 5:46 PM
in reply to: marcag

User image

Pro
Originally posted by marcag
Originally posted by Rogilliohttps://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/16/sidney-powell-lin-wood-promise-theres-ton-voter-fraud/Couple of nut jobs? Not likely. The media has convinced most people that Biden won and there is no ‘evidence’ of voter fraud. Time will tell. If the election flips, lock your doors and lock and load as the left will go bonkers.
So, Bill Barr gave the green light for his prosecutors to investigate and they didn't find anything. But Trump's personal lawyers are going to blow this all out in the open ?
Prolly not.....but they did with "Russian Collusion" by the President....I wouldn't count them out until they say they're out.
2020-11-17 5:17 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
“ More than 2,600 ballots in one Georgia county that have not been tallied were recently found during a recount in the state for the 2020 presidential election, according to reports.”

Drip....

Dem win in NV flipped to Rep:
“ Joe Gloria, the head of the registrar’s office, revealed Monday that out of the roughly 975,000 votes across the, 936 has some kind of issue. The commission certified the election results in the county, except for District C. Gloria also told elected county commissioners that officials identified six people who voted twice in the Las Vegas area.”

Drip....

“ Powell said the software, dubbed Smartmatic, was designed for the sole purpose of shifting voting results.

“It was a feature of the system that was designed with a back door, so that people could watch in real time and calculate with an algorithm how many votes they needed to change to make the results they wanted to create,” she explained.”

Drip...

To be continued....

Edited by Rogillio 2020-11-17 5:38 AM
2020-11-17 6:19 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/16770/stolen-election

Firehouse!

Sidney Powell: “I never say anything I can’t prove”.

It ain’t over till it’s over and the fat lady is still backstage warming up.

BTW, this article was on RCP that is pretty middle of the road for posting both left and right articles and is not known for posting crackpot conspiracies. It’s mostly a bunch of bold statements from the right but if only a fraction pans out, people are going to jail.

2020-11-17 6:57 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
“In brief, Powell alleges that she has evidence that the voting machines that featured in key battleground states, machines from the Canadian company Dominion Voting Systems, were programmed to alter votes in favor of Joe Biden. The company denies it, and Wikipedia puts the controversy down to a “conspiracy theory.” (Speaking of Caesar, was the soothsayer who warned Caesar to “beware the Ides of March” a “conspiracy theorist”?)”

Just had to post because I love the Caesar line!

Reminds me of the saying, “Just because you are paranoid doesn’t mean someone isn’t watching you!”
2020-11-17 9:09 AM

User image

Pro

If something like that happens, and can be proved.....I will retire, because the country will explode as liberals deny reality again, and I don't feel like dealing with them anymore.

2020-11-17 10:47 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
  • ....machines from the Canadian company.....

• AHA !!!! Busted.

We've been outsmarted by Rudy

The shame we will have to endure.
    2020-11-17 2:23 PM

User image

Champion
    Alabama

• ....machines from the Canadian company.....

• AHA !!!! Busted.

We've been outsmarted by Rudy

The shame we will have to endure.

When billions of dollars are at play, corruption know no borders. Nor that we really have a border with Canada. The few times I drove across the IS/Canadian border the border stop was akin to a toll booth.

Border Patrol: Why are you here and how long are you staying?

Me: Tourism for the day.

Border Patrol: Enjoy. Welcome to Canada.

Coming back to US:

Border Patrol: (Looking at passport) Welcome home.

Me: Thanks.

Come to think on it, I’ve been to 40+ countries and have never had issues crossing the borders coming or going. China and Nepal both required visas from their embassies prior to travel. Got my car search at the Mexico border but we were in college and probably they profiled us! My son got detained in Israel when he spent a semester of law school there and didn’t have an “address that he would be living while there.

Sorry for getting on on a tangent and chasing that rabbit down a hole.
    2020-11-17 4:44 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran

(Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 5.04.47 PM.png)

Attachments
    ----------------
    Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 5.04.47 PM.png (501KB - 22 downloads)

2020-11-17 8:13 PM

User image

, Arizona
    Two Trump supporters die and ascend to heaven.

God meets them at the pearly gates and asks if they have any questions. One of them says, “yes, what were the real results of the 2020 election and who was behind the fraud?”.

God says, "My son, there was no fraud. Biden won the electoral college fair and square, 306 to 232”.

After a few seconds of stunned silence, the one guy turns to the other and whispers, “This goes higher up than we thought”.
    2020-11-18 5:42 AM

User image

Champion
    Alabama

Two Trump supporters die and ascend to heaven.

God meets them at the pearly gates and asks if they have any questions. One of them says, “yes, what were the real results of the 2020 election and who was behind the fraud?”.

God says, "My son, there was no fraud. Biden won the electoral college fair and square, 306 to 232”.

After a few seconds of stunned silence, the one guy turns to the other and whispers, “This goes higher up than we thought”.

Two Biden supporters die and go to hell.

(That’s the end of the joke). :-)
    2020-11-19 3:48 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran

Couple of nut jobs? Not likely.

Would you hire this lawyer ?

Venezuela ?
    Communist money ?

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1329486814558752769

BTW, that is not Borat's daughter on stage with them.

Edited by marcag 2020-11-19 3:49 PM
    2020-11-20 4:51 AM

User image

Champion
    Alabama

Couple of nut jobs? Not likely.

Would you hire this lawyer ?

Venezuela ?
    Communist money ?

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1329486814558752769

BTW, that is not Borat's daughter on stage with them.

I have no need for a lawyer but my son is a lawyer and if I needed one, I’d hire him. Despite all the jokes about lawyers many of them, like my son, were raided to have integrity.

I watched the press conference and I heard a lot of claims. Now I think it’s time to show the evidence. Schifty claimed for 3 years to have evidence of Trump/Russian conclusion but never delivered anything and his credibility is now shot. He is a laughing stock. So if Sidney fails to deliver the goods, she is done.

I don’t know the legal implications of presenting the information to the public before going to court but I would guess there are some limitations on evidence disclosures.

The one thing she did say that raised an eyebrow is vote totals jumped by exactly the same 6 digit number in 2 different states at about the same time. Not appropriately, exactly. This could easily be verified by any reporter willing to look.

They will have to put up or shut up soon as the clock is ticking. When they file in court they will have to present evidence of the cases won’t even be heard. I reserve my opinion until then. A press conference is a media side show.

BTW, what they did say was what they were presenting was the equivalent of an opening statement in a criminal trail. You do not present evidence in an opening statement. You disclose what you are alleging and tell what you intend to prove. That exactly what they did. Next step will be to make their case and see what they can prove. Stay tuned, this show ain’t over till a judge rules...

New Thread
    Other Resources The Political Joe » Make your prediction Rss Feed  

of 14