Other Resources The Political Joe » Make your prediction Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 14

2020-11-26 11:17 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Extreme Veteran
Subject: RE: Make your prediction
Originally posted by Rogilliohe gave his doom and gloom speech about coronavirus and Thanksgiving.

Anyone want to predict what the death toll will be on the 1 year anniversary, say March 15th ?

My guess, 450-500k. Very sad.

2020-11-26 1:29 PM
in reply to: marcag

User image

Pro
It's a virus.....been happening since the beginning of time....nothing to see here.
2020-11-26 2:17 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Left Brain

It's a virus.....been happening since the beginning of time....nothing to see here.

Yeah, part of the evolutionary process.
2020-11-26 2:42 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by marcag

Originally posted by Rogilliohe gave his doom and gloom speech about coronavirus and Thanksgiving.

Anyone want to predict what the death toll will be on the 1 year anniversary, say March 15th ?

My guess, 450-500k. Very sad.

Beware the ides of March....

Found out yesterday my best friend and his wife have Covid. Haven’t seen him in a few months. Does they tell you how antisocial I am?!

He said he has lose of taste and smell and symptoms of a very mild cold. I remain unconcerned about covid.

Ironically he was supposed to go look at a lake lot I am buying last Sunday but called and reneged Sunday morning as he said he thought he was getting a cold an so with an abundance of caution, he reneged Sunday morning. My friend never reneges but am now glad that he did. These are the types of friends we all need.

2020-11-26 3:06 PM

User image

Pro
I couldn't begin to count the number of family, friends, and co-workers who have it or have had it.....it is what it is....life just rolls on. Nobody dead so far so that's been a good deal.
2020-11-26 4:16 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Extreme Veteran
Originally posted by Rogillio

True dat. It did help get rid of a problem

Edited by marcag 2020-11-26 4:17 PM

2020-11-26 5:10 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

If you mean a genetic defect in the immune system you are correct. If you mean offing the weak and elderly you are still correct. Nature doesn’t care about political correctness. Evolution says survival of the fittest not survived of equal opportunity. If I get covid and die I won’t blame gubment I will blame my ancestors and my genes. Kinda of harsh. I get that. Life is tough.

2020-11-26 5:23 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran

If you mean a genetic defect in the immune system you are correct. If you mean offing the weak and elderly you are still correct. Nature doesn’t care about political correctness. Evolution says survival of the fittest not survived of equal opportunity. If I get covid and die I won’t blame gubment I will blame my ancestors and my genes. Kinda of harsh. I get that. Life is tough.

No, I meant a different problem.

BTW, all disease is nature's way of getting rid of the weak, Doesn't mean we don't try to fight it. We just do it a lot smarter sometimes.

Covid was the ultimate proof of how big idiots humans can be.
2020-11-27 8:05 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Fun Fraud Fact of the Day: "All 900 military ballots in Fulton County [Georgia] were 100% for Joe Biden."

Things that make you go hmmmmm.
2020-11-27 8:31 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
The media constant mantra of Trump teams continue to claim fraud “without evidence” is becoming more and more laughable. They are beginning to sound like Baghdad Bob during the fall of Baghdad. I think over the tops sweeping statements like this really undermines what little credibility they have left.

Reminds me of a line from A Few Good Men. “So there is no evidence that he was murdered?” “You mean other than the dead body!”
2020-11-27 8:51 AM

User image

Champion
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Bronze member

Originally posted by Left Brain It's a virus.....been happening since the beginning of time....nothing to see here.

not really,

you’re still stuck with Trudeau.

2020-11-27 9:44 AM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Left Brain It's a virus.....been happening since the beginning of time....nothing to see here.
No, I meant a different problem. BTW, all disease is nature's way of getting rid of the weak, Doesn't mean we don't try to fight it. We just do it a lot smarter sometimes. Covid was the ultimate proof of how big idiots humans can be.

Why is that?  Because we just continue to live our lives like we always have? 

I know who the idiots are in this deal....and it ain't the people working and living through it.  I can say, without reservation, my family changed NOTHING about how we go about our lives.  We didn't miss a day of work or school as a group.  In fact, the kids got new jobs in the midst of the pandemic that doesn't kill 99.9% of the people who get the virus.

One of my daughters had the best quote,....."we are getting ripped off.....I will be embarrassed when my grand kids ask me about surviving the pandemic".  I told her to just tell them we barely scraped by.  

2020-11-27 11:17 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

, Arizona
When 9/11 happened the aftermath was largely unsurprising to me. The entire country came together to battle a common enemy, political leanings were cast aside, American lives were lost and that’s all that mattered. But this is somehow different, even though every two days it claims the same amount of lives as 9/11.

This could have been the common enemy Trump united the country on, my god, if he had the election would have been an absolute blowout. Not to mention there would be fewer restrictions, no need for lockdowns, fewer dead Americans, we could rely on people to use basic common sense and we would be in a much better place.

Instead victims get nothing more of a shrug of the shoulders. Or some BS about the evolutionary process? I’ve never worked at NASA, but do none of you understand how evolution works? If it kills you AFTER you are done reproducing then evolution literally does not come into play at all. Someone already said this in another post, but it seems this misunderstanding of how science works is still being perpetuated.
2020-11-27 12:06 PM
in reply to: McFuzz

User image

Extreme Veteran
Originally posted by McFuzz

not really,

you’re still stuck with Trudeau.

I said "a" problem, not "all" problems.

Trudeau garnered support during the first phase of the pandemic, but he's sinking now. Can't wait to get rid of him. I never voted him, never will. Conservatives will take power next time around. But our conservatives are nowhere what yours are.

2020-11-27 12:25 PM
in reply to: Synon

Veteran
Wisconsin
Originally posted by Synon

Instead victims get nothing more of a shrug of the shoulders. Or some BS about the evolutionary process?

You're wasting your time. Trump supporters live in an alternate reality.
2020-11-27 12:35 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
This could have been the common enemy Trump united the country on, my god, if he had the election would have been an absolute blowout. Not to mention there would be fewer restrictions, no need for lockdowns, fewer dead Americans, we could rely on people to use basic common sense and we would be in a much better place.

The plan the task force presented, late April with a gradual re-opening and decisions based on regional realities and numbers was brilliant.

Had he followed it, along with the success of a vaccine would have put him a position where he would have won by a huge amount and the death count would probably be half of what it is.

2020-11-27 2:50 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
The PA judge who halted the certification will have a hearing on Friday. If Trump loses there and they certify it’s all but over.

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” Judge Stephanos Bibas, a former law school professor, wrote in his ruling.
2020-11-27 2:51 PM
in reply to: feh

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by feh

Instead victims get nothing more of a shrug of the shoulders. Or some BS about the evolutionary process?

You're wasting your time. Trump supporters live in an alternate reality.

Agree 100%. We live in an alternate reality from the leftist. The difference is, we are open to the fact that what we see as reality might be wrong whereas the goofy arrogant BLM, ANTIFA, left are certain they are right. It’s their way or else, no highway option.

Case in point. The election challenges. I’ve acknowledged over and over it probably won’t flip the election. But your leftist refuse to even consider the possibility or consider the evidence. Very closed/narrow minded IMO. You, my friend, epitomize the left by calling ALL Trump supporters cultists.

I’ve noticed no never respond or refute comments about you. Instead you disappear for a few days and then drop in like an Evenrude is a sesspool with no logical thought trying to stir the pot.

Here’s a thought. Come up with your own thoughts and then defend them. Try to be specific. “You Trumpist are all in a cult” is a generalization and totally unsupportable and you look like a troll. I expect you won’t
Reply for a few days and will ignore my post.

At least the other leftist will stand and defend their comments. Grow a pair! There is no righter or wrong here. We each have opinions and most of are willing to read the other side and try to understand where the “other side” is coming from.

For a while here, this board almost died as it was 2 or 3 rightists agreeing with each other. We finally
Got a couple of lefties and have good debates or discussions.
2020-11-27 5:24 PM

User image

, Arizona
Doesn’t sound like that Trump appointed PA judge was beating around the bush, these claims have no substance. I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt at first, I’ll be the first to admit there are probably fraudulent votes but in extremely small numbers (How many in Vegas? 6 out of a million?). But after dozens of these cases being tossed the “let’s wait and see” has grown old, it’s clear Trump supporters have a MUCH larger tolerance for this lack of credibility, C’mon man! That goes for the 900 military votes too, repeating things that sound too ridiculous to be true doesn’t do your own credibility any favors.

Fun fact: Did you know more Americans have been killed by “it’s just a virus” in the last 9 months than Americans killed in battle for all of WWII?

For what it’s worth, COVID’s virulence is not what it was in in March and April, so that’s a plus. Still, looks like we are back on track for 2k+ deaths per day, and it won’t bring back those we’ve lost.
2020-11-28 8:02 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran

Doesn’t sound like that Trump appointed PA judge was beating around the bush, these claims have no substance. I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt at first, I’ll be the first to admit there are probably fraudulent votes but in extremely small numbers (How many in Vegas? 6 out of a million?). But after dozens of these cases being tossed the “let’s wait and see” has grown old, it’s clear Trump supporters have a MUCH larger tolerance for this lack of credibility, C’mon man! That goes for the 900 military votes too, repeating things that sound too ridiculous to be true doesn’t do your own credibility any favors.

this guy wants his money back
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8993305/Pro-Trump-donor-gav...

Fun fact: Did you know more Americans have been killed by “it’s just a virus” in the last 9 months than Americans killed in battle for all of WWII?

For what it’s worth, COVID’s virulence is not what it was in in March and April, so that’s a plus. Still, looks like we are back on track for 2k+ deaths per day, and it won’t bring back those we’ve lost.

2nd round of Covid has not been nice to some countries. I hope the US does not see what has happened in almost every country.
On one hand, I'd say it's inevitable, on the other, the US curve has been like no other country. I basically wasn't a curve, it's a straight line. The only other country that had such a phenomenon was Brasil.
2020-12-01 10:18 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran

Race is not over till it is over. Maybe the top 6 horses were on steroids? :-)

Incidentally, the oddsmakers have yet to pay out for a Biden win. Also, Kamala Harris has yet to resign her Senate seat. Wonder why? Might she be hedging her bets?

So today is the day Sidney is set to release the kraken. Be interesting to see what she presents.

Is it over ?

2020-12-01 9:02 PM

User image

, Arizona
The election? Yeah. The corruption? No... not quite yet.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/528260-justice-departmen...
2020-12-02 5:59 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Incidentally, the oddsmakers have yet to pay out for a Biden win. Also, Kamala Harris has yet to resign her Senate seat. Wonder why? Might she be hedging her bets?

So today is the day Sidney is set to release the kraken. Be interesting to see what she presents.

Is it over ?

Over? Let’s see, there are multiple investigations and lawsuits going on in at least 6 states. More people coming forward, recounts on going in 2 or 3 states. Appeal to Supreme Court made in PA case. Legislature hearing being held in 3 or 4 states. Just because the msm is not reporting on the lawsuits and investigations does not mean they are not still active. Judge in GA stopped election officials from wiping Dominion voting machines for 9 days ao a forensic analysis could be done.

So yeah, it’s over. Pass the wine and cut the cheese!

Even if the states certify the results and Biden is sworn in does not mean the investigations of criminal fraud will suddenly go away. Whether there was enough fraud to flip any electors doesn’t mean people won’t be investigating felony fraud.

2020-12-02 6:12 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

The election? Yeah. The corruption? No... not quite yet.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/528260-justice-departmen...

I have always questioned why the framers gave the President the power of a King with the ability to pardon criminals. We claim to be a nation of rules and laws and no one is above the law...yet when it comes to parsons, all the court proceedings and juries and judges can be overruled by the King with the stroke of a pen.

The article also points out the obvious and that is the ability to pardon someone is ripe for corruption either in cash payments or political favors or for gaining political favor.

I suspect this won’t go anywhere. The president is stupid enough to risk felony charges for a political contribution. Not to say people behind the scenes wouldn’t talk about it. This really doesn’t pass the sniff test. How much money would be required for Trump to pardon someone for a contribution? The risk/reward is just not there. The left was furious when Trump pardoned Flynn. So this report comes as no surprise.
2020-12-02 6:12 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran

Is it over ?

Over? Let’s see, there are multiple investigations and lawsuits going on in at least 6 states. More people coming forward, recounts on going in 2 or 3 states. Appeal to Supreme Court made in PA case. Legislature hearing being held in 3 or 4 states. Just because the msm is not reporting on the lawsuits and investigations does not mean they are not still active. Judge in GA stopped election officials from wiping Dominion voting machines for 9 days ao a forensic analysis could be done.

So yeah, it’s over. Pass the wine and cut the cheese!

Even if the states certify the results and Biden is sworn in does not mean the investigations of criminal fraud will suddenly go away. Whether there was enough fraud to flip any electors doesn’t mean people won’t be investigating felony fraud.

In your opinion, why did Barr say there is none ?

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Make your prediction Rss Feed  

of 14