User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: RE: Make your prediction
Originally posted by marcag

Originally posted by Rogillio

Race is not over till it is over. Maybe the top 6 horses were on steroids? :-)

Incidentally, the oddsmakers have yet to pay out for a Biden win. Also, Kamala Harris has yet to resign her Senate seat. Wonder why? Might she be hedging her bets?

So today is the day Sidney is set to release the kraken. Be interesting to see what she presents.

Is it over ?

Over? Let’s see, there are multiple investigations and lawsuits going on in at least 6 states. More people coming forward, recounts on going in 2 or 3 states. Appeal to Supreme Court made in PA case. Legislature hearing being held in 3 or 4 states. Just because the msm is not reporting on the lawsuits and investigations does not mean they are not still active. Judge in GA stopped election officials from wiping Dominion voting machines for 9 days ao a forensic analysis could be done.

So yeah, it’s over. Pass the wine and cut the cheese!

Even if the states certify the results and Biden is sworn in does not mean the investigations of criminal fraud will suddenly go away. Whether there was enough fraud to flip any electors doesn’t mean people won’t be investigating felony fraud.

In your opinion, why did Barr say there is none ?

He did NOT say there is no evidence. What he said is he has not seen evidence sufficient to flip the election. Is he privy to all evidence in all states in all suits? Doubtful. It a blow to the PR campaign of Trump but changes nothing. DOJ is still investigating. An allegation is not evidence per se - technically a sworn affidavit is evidence - that’s not to say the FBI isn’t investigating. The hard evidence, if there is any, will come as a result of investigations. It is also possible he has seen evidence in one or two states but that, while shifting some electors is still no sufficient to flip the election.

I take him at his word but still see no harm and potential benefit to letting investigations proceed. The idea the Trump not conceding is hurting “democracy” is ludicrous. In fact, just the opposite is true. Ignoring dozens or maybe hundreds of irregularities hurts democracy and undermines elections. If people think the elections are rigged, why bother voting?

The idea that the lack of concession is a “national security risk” died when Biden started receiving national intel briefings. He cannot do anything till 20 Jan. But a good idea to have home up to date on intel.

Speaking of Barr, glad to see he designated the Durham investigation as a special counsel so a Biden DOJ cannot fire Durham and stop the Russian collusion hoax investigations.

If after the investigations play out and there is evidence of widespread voter fraud I would hope Barr establishes a second SC to investigate the fraud. I trust Barr to do the right thing and believe he will act according to the evidence if there is any.

ETA

This is what I was referring to:

“The FBI is using voter fraud information collected by the Amistad Project, the project's director, Phillip Kline, said Monday on Newsmax TV.

Kline, who is the former attorney general of Kansas, tweeted the news on Sunday.

Appearing on "Stinchfield," Kline said the group's investigations show "what we call the blood in the street. It's after the crime is committed. And what evidence is there to show that a crime has been committed."

The FBI is looking at evidence uncovered by Amistad investigators who have crunched data from the government and reached out to actual voters to see if how they voted actually matches the government's data.

"And we've come up with tens of thousands of Republican ballots that were not counted," Kline told host Grant Stinchfield. "We've come up with hundreds of thousands of Republicans who say they never requested a ballot, but they voted absentee by somebody else. We've identified people outside of the state who voted within the state. And all of this occurred in the key swing states that we're speaking about."”

In other words, as I said, just because they haven’t found evidence yet does not mean they aren’t looking. Guess they didn’t get the memo that it is “over”.

Edited by Rogillio 2020-12-02 8:53 AM

2020-12-02 1:18 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Extreme Veteran

Race is not over till it is over. Maybe the top 6 horses were on steroids? :-)

Incidentally, the oddsmakers have yet to pay out for a Biden win. Also, Kamala Harris has yet to resign her Senate seat. Wonder why? Might she be hedging her bets?

So today is the day Sidney is set to release the kraken. Be interesting to see what she presents.

Is it over ?

Over? Let’s see, there are multiple investigations and lawsuits going on in at least 6 states. More people coming forward, recounts on going in 2 or 3 states. Appeal to Supreme Court made in PA case. Legislature hearing being held in 3 or 4 states. Just because the msm is not reporting on the lawsuits and investigations does not mean they are not still active. Judge in GA stopped election officials from wiping Dominion voting machines for 9 days ao a forensic analysis could be done.

So yeah, it’s over. Pass the wine and cut the cheese!

Even if the states certify the results and Biden is sworn in does not mean the investigations of criminal fraud will suddenly go away. Whether there was enough fraud to flip any electors doesn’t mean people won’t be investigating felony fraud.

In your opinion, why did Barr say there is none ?

He did NOT say there is no evidence. What he said is he has not seen evidence sufficient to flip the election. Is he privy to all evidence in all states in all suits? Doubtful. It a blow to the PR campaign of Trump but changes nothing. DOJ is still investigating. An allegation is not evidence per se - technically a sworn affidavit is evidence - that’s not to say the FBI isn’t investigating. The hard evidence, if there is any, will come as a result of investigations. It is also possible he has seen evidence in one or two states but that, while shifting some electors is still no sufficient to flip the election.

I take him at his word but still see no harm and potential benefit to letting investigations proceed. The idea the Trump not conceding is hurting “democracy” is ludicrous. In fact, just the opposite is true. Ignoring dozens or maybe hundreds of irregularities hurts democracy and undermines elections. If people think the elections are rigged, why bother voting?

The idea that the lack of concession is a “national security risk” died when Biden started receiving national intel briefings. He cannot do anything till 20 Jan. But a good idea to have home up to date on intel.

Speaking of Barr, glad to see he designated the Durham investigation as a special counsel so a Biden DOJ cannot fire Durham and stop the Russian collusion hoax investigations.

If after the investigations play out and there is evidence of widespread voter fraud I would hope Barr establishes a second SC to investigate the fraud. I trust Barr to do the right thing and believe he will act according to the evidence if there is any.

ETA

This is what I was referring to:

“The FBI is using voter fraud information collected by the Amistad Project, the project's director, Phillip Kline, said Monday on Newsmax TV.

Kline, who is the former attorney general of Kansas, tweeted the news on Sunday.

Appearing on "Stinchfield," Kline said the group's investigations show "what we call the blood in the street. It's after the crime is committed. And what evidence is there to show that a crime has been committed."

The FBI is looking at evidence uncovered by Amistad investigators who have crunched data from the government and reached out to actual voters to see if how they voted actually matches the government's data.

"And we've come up with tens of thousands of Republican ballots that were not counted," Kline told host Grant Stinchfield. "We've come up with hundreds of thousands of Republicans who say they never requested a ballot, but they voted absentee by somebody else. We've identified people outside of the state who voted within the state. And all of this occurred in the key swing states that we're speaking about."”

In other words, as I said, just because they haven’t found evidence yet does not mean they aren’t looking. Guess they didn’t get the memo that it is “over”.

More Kline quotes

The Facebook CEO, Kline said, poured in $400 million into the election, matching the federal government expenditures, through his charities.

They paid the election judges, they paid the people who boarded up the windows, they bought the machines and America was kicked out of the counting room, and a billionaire invited in, in all of the swing state urban core cities, and that is a violation the law.

It absolutely amazes me that people believe this stuff. You basically take stuff they came up with in 1950 and replace "Aliens and spaceships" with "Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates"

2020-12-02 1:56 PM
in reply to: marcag

Veteran
Wisconsin
It absolutely amazes me that people believe this stuff. You basically take stuff they came up with in 1950 and replace "Aliens and spaceships" with "Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates"

You're amazed because you are expecting rational thought from cult members.

2020-12-02 7:59 PM
in reply to: feh

User image

Pro
You guys still talking politics? I'm at hunting camp for 17 days....let me know when something happens I need to care about. LOL
2020-12-03 6:21 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member

Originally posted by Left Brain You guys still talking politics? I'm at hunting camp for 17 days....let me know when something happens I need to care about. LOL

Well, it is "The Political Joe" and all...

2020-12-03 6:39 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by feh

You're amazed because you are expecting rational thought from cult members.

That’s all you got? Maybe buy a thesaurus and expand ability to insult people you don’t agree with. Or just continue to pop in and repeat the same old tired, weapons grade stupid, insults. Conservatives are used to it. Just like you are probably used to being laughed at. :-)

2020-12-03 6:41 AM
in reply to: jmhpsu93

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by jmhpsu93

Originally posted by Left Brain You guys still talking politics? I'm at hunting camp for 17 days....let me know when something happens I need to care about. LOL

Well, it is "The Political Joe" and all...

LOL. Good point.
2020-12-03 6:57 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Extreme Veteran
Originally posted by Left Brain

You guys still talking politics? I'm at hunting camp for 17 days....let me know when something happens I need to care about. LOL

If you're bored in your tree stand waiting for a deer, watch the video of Giuliani's drunk witness in Michigan. Hilarious.

Oh and wear your mask :-)
2020-12-04 5:19 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Updates from NV:

Trump campaign attorney Jesse Binnall, told Judge James Russell that 1,506 votes received in the general election came from deceased voters, according to KLAS-TV of Las Vegas.

Binnall also alleged that 42,284 voters voted twice, roughly 20,000 voters were found to have voted without a Nevada mailing address and 2,468 voters had changed their address to another state.“

Meanwhile in GA the Trump team presented video of poll workers counting ballots after the observers were sent home.

PA case headed to Supreme Court.

Yeah this is far from over....
2020-12-04 6:11 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Extreme Veteran
Updates from NV:

Trump campaign attorney Jesse Binnall, told Judge James Russell that 1,506 votes received in the general election came from deceased voters, according to KLAS-TV of Las Vegas.

Binnall also alleged that 42,284 voters voted twice, roughly 20,000 voters were found to have voted without a Nevada mailing address and 2,468 voters had changed their address to another state.“

There is a common theme in all these case. They use the word "claim", "told"......
Not once was evidence provided. They lost 42 cases this way, they won one that gave a handful of ballots.
Was evidence shown or claimed ?
Meanwhile in GA the Trump team presented video of poll workers counting ballots after the observers were sent home.

Two recounts would have proven/disproven this. No ?

If they get there, the result is pretty predictable. My understanding is best case they can get some votes turned over but not enough

Meanwhile you are losing 3000 people per day and not a tweet about that

Edited by marcag 2020-12-04 6:12 AM
2020-12-04 7:10 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Updates from NV:

There is a common theme in all these case. They use the word "claim", "told"......
Not once was evidence provided. They lost 42 cases this way, they won one that gave a handful of ballots.

If they get there, the result is pretty predictable. My understanding is best case they can get some votes turned over but not enough

Yeah the President needs to Tweet more!

They are arguing the equal protection clause. The same think the SCOTUS ruled on in Bush v. Gore. So there is actually precedence.

2020-12-04 7:48 AM

User image

, Arizona

Updates from NV:

Not altogether unsurprising, Trump was literally telling people at his rallies to send in an absentee ballot and then go vote in person on Election Day. If those were counted twice the problem certainly needs to be fixed, but I'm stilling waiting for a more convincing word than "alleged". The incompetence required to let a database of voters allow two votes from the same person would be VERY surprising from an IT perspective, having this be an impossibility within a database is a pretty trivial task.
2020-12-04 8:58 AM
in reply to: Synon

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Synon

Updates from NV:

Not altogether unsurprising, Trump was literally telling people at his rallies to send in an absentee ballot and then go vote in person on Election Day. If those were counted twice the problem certainly needs to be fixed, but I'm stilling waiting for a more convincing word than "alleged". The incompetence required to let a database of voters allow two votes from the same person would be VERY surprising from an IT perspective, having this be an impossibility within a database is a pretty trivial task.

Yeah, I guess Trump gave Dems the idea to vote twice. I doubt the voting systems have the ability to check real-time if someone already voted. The evidence in NV is pretty serious and needs to be looked at. Still doubtful the election will flip....in any state....but glad that people are looking into the claims of voter fraud. I’d be serious PO’s if went to vote and was told I’d already voted! Anxious to see how the judge in NV rules today. I read they submitted 8 binders full of evidence and affidavits citing irregularities. If I’m not mistaken this will be the first time a judge rules on actual data evidence of fraud.
2020-12-04 11:33 AM

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member

Originally posted by Synon
Originally posted by Rogillio Updates from NV: Trump campaign attorney Jesse Binnall, told Judge James Russell that 1,506 votes received in the general election came from deceased voters, according to KLAS-TV of Las Vegas. Binnall also alleged that 42,284 voters voted twice, roughly 20,000 voters were found to have voted without a Nevada mailing address and 2,468 voters had changed their address to another state.“ Meanwhile in GA the Trump team presented video of poll workers counting ballots after the observers were sent home. PA case headed to Supreme Court. Yeah this is far from over....
Yeah, I guess Trump gave Dems the idea to vote twice. I doubt the voting systems have the ability to check real-time if someone already voted. The evidence in NV is pretty serious and needs to be looked at. Still doubtful the election will flip....in any state....but glad that people are looking into the claims of voter fraud. I’d be serious PO’s if went to vote and was told I’d already voted! Anxious to see how the judge in NV rules today. I read they submitted 8 binders full of evidence and affidavits citing irregularities. If I’m not mistaken this will be the first time a judge rules on actual data evidence of fraud.

In Maryland they would have you fill out a provisional ballot, and then that is cross-checked when they tally the votes.  If in fact you voted twice, the provisional is tossed.  If there was a mistake on the election place, your provisional ballot would count as your vote.  Many states have been doing this for YEARS to prevent double-voting, or disenfranchising.  It's the normal process of conducting an election, not a conspiracy to put down Trump.

2020-12-04 12:18 PM

User image

, Arizona

LOL! Suggest ways to cheat to their supporters and then claim the only people who did it are dems, come on now Rog...

In AZ mail-in ballots must be received before election day. Envelopes contain a unique barcode that trigger a lock on your ability to vote in person, it's a felony here to knowingly vote twice but it's nearly impossibly to do. If someone stole your ballot and it somehow passed the signature verification you can always dispute it and nullify the mail-in ballot. This is not a new concept, the only numbers that matter are final tabulations, this is not a difficult problem.

The Nevada case sounds like yet another claim with nothing to back it up. Just like AZ where they were submitting affidavits they KNEW were BS and the rest were ones they simply couldn't prove were BS and the judge called them out on it.
2020-12-04 4:54 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Extreme Veteran

Updates from NV:

Yeah the President needs to Tweet more!

They are arguing the equal protection clause. The same think the SCOTUS ruled on in Bush v. Gore. So there is actually precedence.

Judge says no in Nevada

GA recount reconfirms Biden win

Is it over yet ?

Edited by marcag 2020-12-04 5:09 PM

2020-12-04 6:47 PM

User image

, Arizona

Judge says no in Nevada

GA recount reconfirms Biden win

Is it over yet ?

I guess they should have submitted 10 binders, live and learn.

I wonder what next weeks Kraken will be, whatever it is I hope it involves more day drinking star witnesses, this has been so much fun. You know you've got a good one when even Giuliani reaches over to tell his witness "Whoa lady, you are TOO MUCH". I guess she had to one up Sydney.
2020-12-04 7:04 PM
in reply to: Synon

User image

Extreme Veteran
I saw this

Joe Biden now officially has more than the 270 Electoral College votes he needs to claim the presidency after California certified its election results on Friday evening

But I also saw this

Trump Lost the 2020 Election. He Has Raised $207.5 Million Since.

so I guess it's not over as long as he money continues to flow in.

2020-12-05 5:04 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Yeah I’d say the election is over but the fraud investigations will continue and maybe the next elections will be more secure. That is my hope anyway. I remain convinced there was plenty of fraud but shame on republicans for being unable to stop it.
2020-12-06 8:09 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
I remain convinced there was plenty of fraud but shame on republicans for being unable to stop it.

Plenty is a relative term. There will always be some.

But do you think Biden won ?
2020-12-06 10:41 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

I remain convinced there was plenty of fraud but shame on republicans for being unable to stop it.

I do not.

2020-12-06 11:11 AM

Veteran
Wisconsin

Seriously, why do you waste your time interacting w/ Trump supporters?

2020-12-06 11:26 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran

I do not.

This is what I find so intriguing of the US.

For almost a month now, they have been screaming fraud.
Case after case (45 in total) go in front of judges. Not one case had valid evidence .
It was thrown out by mostly Republican judges.
A republican AG says Biden won. He is accused of belonging to the deep state.
Republican governors, secretary of states....all say there was no cheating.

Yet a HUGE number of people don't believe it. A huge number.

That is the part that intrigues me. It doesn't bother me if Trump won or lost.

What interests me is that despite overwhelming evidence, you and a WHOLE LOT of people don't believe it. And these are not dumb people.

I can show you data on Climate change, disease.....people won't believe it.

People have a tendency to push back when things don't align with their beliefs, but the USA is next level. And as the most influential country in the world that has huge consequences on the rest of the world.

Very intriguing

2020-12-06 11:45 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Originally posted by feh

Cause you can learn from someone with a different opinion than yours.

If you can't interact with someone with a different opinion than yours, you're going to have to live in a pretty small world.

2020-12-06 12:34 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by feh

You epitomize what is wrong with the woke culture. When you disagree with someone you don’t even want to hear the other side. Stay in your echo chamber on the left and only talk to people who are of like mind. That’s a very shallow, pathetic way to live. You sound like a three year old with fingers in your ears saying lalalalala I’m not listening. Grow up!

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Make your prediction Rss Feed  

of 14