BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Tee Cris' Group - CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 7

2008-12-18 4:16 PM

User image

Veteran
Subject: Tee Cris' Group - CLOSED

NAME:  TeeCris / Todd

FAMILY STATUS:  Married with 3 kids 5 and under.  My wife does triathlon also so we know how to juggle

CURRENT TRAINING:  I just completed my first marathon and am about to start an IM program in January

THIS YEARS RACES:  Lonestar HIM March '08, Longhorn 70.3 October '08.  Various other Olympic and Sprint races mixed in throughout the year.

2009 RACES - Lonestar HIM, IMCDA (1st IM), Longhorn 70.3

I started triathlon in 2007 after running various distances up to a Half Marathon to get back in shape.  I wasn't trying to lose weight as much as I was trying to workout with a purpose and a goal.  The triathlon lifestyle allows me to have a plan each month/week/day and allows me to train with a goal/race in mind.

I've enjoyed helping friends of mine who are starting out and I've also taken a lot from BT so I would enjoy this opportunity to give back.  I'll be committed to the Mentor Program because I have the seen what the effect of accountability can do for someone to remain focused and reach their goals.  I'll be logging my own daily workouts so I'll be here and will definitely make time for others in the group who want and need the support and assistance.

Edited by TeeCris 2008-12-27 9:14 PM

2008-12-26 10:17 AM
in reply to: #1862005

User image

West Chester, PA
Subject: RE: Tee Cris' Group - OPEN

Hi Todd,

My name is Kevin, married and also have three kids under five (newborn, 2.5 & 5), so any advice from you and your wife on juggling will be appreciated!!!

I've finally decided to get serious with my exercise/training and set some realistic goals.  In the past few years I've started/stopped, most likely since I never had a goal such as a race, or anything/anyone to help with accountability.  Also, I work with a bunch of tri-junkies (im & olympic) - one just got back from the Phuket Tri and couldn't stop raving about it.  So, I've got the bug and want to jump in.

I've been focused on eating well recently & light running (5K sub-28 pace) and have shed 10+ lbs (now 5'10" & 170 lbs).

I've made the mistake of over training in the past - two years ago while pushing it on running (sub-6 min. mile pace), I sprained my acl/mcl and wound up with a stress fracture on the tib plateau - not fun (or smart), so don't want to do that again!!!

My goal this year is a series of Sprints in the Philly area, and possible the Philly Olympic in late June (we'll see how my training goes).  The run and bike don't scare me, but the swim does - only since I've never swam competitively before and have zero form - something that a few lessons should help with. 

Happy Holidays!!!

Thx,
Kevin

2008-12-26 11:09 AM

User image

Expert
Chicago
Okay...I should probably jump in on this group since you're a first time IM in 09....and you'll be able to give some solid rookie advice after CDA...

I'm Barbara, hailing from downtown Chicago and I'm in my third year of triathlon.

As a resident BOPer, I spend plenty of time on the course and try to make the most of it. I've learned that as long as I'm out there having fun, I'm able to keep a positive mindset. Biking is definitely my biggest weakness, but I also think it's one of the easier disciplines to improve. This past year I did my first 2 HIM (well...1.75 since Kansas 70.3 was canceled while I was on the run) but finished Spirit of Racine in 7:59:47 after blowing up on the bike and having digestive issues all through the run. I put up a pretty solid performance for my abilities at a womne's sprint and set a half marathon PR of 2:33 in St. Louis.

I'm definitely not out there to set any records, but rather to have fun, celebrate my health, and prove to myself that I can indeed to whatever I put my mind to.

In 2009, my "A" race is IMAZ, but I'll be doing Steelhead, a century ride and the Big Shoulders swim and a few other shorter races along the way. Probably Danskin Women's Tri and Galena Tri from hell (something like 2000+ ft of climbing over 17 miles on the bike). I'll be working with a local coach again who likes to kick my ...so it should be fun times.

Ideally, I'd like to lose about 10% of my body weight through training before Arizona, which would be me in the 150-range. But I try not to obsess over my weight.

The biggest thing I need help with is accountability. I am TERRIBILE with keeping my logs up to date. But I do keep a blog over at www.RunningJayhawk.com though it's been a little bit slow in the off season.

That's me in a nutshell!! Looking forward to a great racing season this year!

I just wanted to add that I'm married to my hubby (an Ironman as of Louisville 08) Mike, so he's behind me 110% with the training (my mom on the other hand, would rather me stop running around and start having babies). No kids just yet...just a tabby cat named Wrigley and a black pug named Phog Allen (who is ten million shades of awesome). And of course, one awesome hubby who sometimes acts like a child.

Edited by RunningJayhawk 2008-12-26 10:41 PM
2008-12-26 3:35 PM

User image

Todd-

I would love to join your group.

My name is AJ and I'm a father of 2 (ages 3 & 2) with a goal of getting into better shape and participating in my first sprint triathlon (NJ State Triathlon) on July 26, 2009. I started the "When Big Boys Tri" training plan today and I'm really looking forward to having a virtual training group where we can encourage each other and track our progress.

I'm looking forward to the road ahead.

Thanks,

AJ

2008-12-26 4:21 PM

User image

New user

Forever in the Miska-Mouska-Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
<style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

Hi All.  I'd like to join in here, as well. 

NAME: Rebecca

FAMILY STATUS: Married with 1 daughter (2.5yrs).  My husband's a triathlete, USAT coach, and personal trainer. He's a great resource and has put together a training plan for me, but I'd like to seek advice on a variety of fronts and have a group of people to chat with about my return to the sport.

CURRENT TRAINING: Running (very slowly) anywhere from 12-15 miles per week, cycling on the trainer (very slowly) 25-30 min 2-3 times a week, and swimming (very slowly - hey, I'm not ashamed of my turtle-like status) maybe 500-700 yds a week. Also, I teach aerobics once a week; so, I guess that helps my aerobic base.

2008 RACES - NONE!  Well, I guess that's not totally true. I ran some 5k's. Does that count?

2009 RACES - Merry Christmas to me.  My husband signed me up for Buffalo Springs 70.3 - as a surprise. Surprised I can't decide if it's sweet or cruel?? So, I'll be attempting the HIM distance come June. Of course, there will be some sprints and an Oly along the way, I just haven't picked them out yet.

Ok. So, I'm not totally new to the sport, but I have been trying - unsuccessfully - to launch a "comeback" ever since my daughter was born in 2006.  I started in triathlon about 2002 and for 3 years I raced sprints consistently.  Cactus Challenge, Capital of Texas, Danskin, The Rookie (my very first race ever), and the like.  While pregnant, I gained a lot of weight and totally stopped exercising (hmmm…in retrospect, that wasn't the best idea).  I haven't done a tri since August 2005, but I have lost about 30 lbs of my baby weight (with another 40 to go), and I have been training off and on for the past 2 years.   I did a winter running program last year that I enjoyed a lot.  My longest runs were up to 7 miles (I ran a half mary several several years ago), and just last spring I was up to 45 miles comfortably on the bike. I just haven't been able to put all the disciplines together consistently since my daughter was born.  Now, my very sweet husband (who, apparently, has all the faith in the world in me) decided that I could handle a HIM.  So, here we go. My goals are to lose some more weight, complete the HIM distance in June, stay healthy in the process (I have a neck injury from a car wreck that sometimes flares up), and have some fun along the way. Laughing

Todd, it looks like you might be a Texan? I lived in Austin for about 5 years, but just moved back to Dallas (I grew up here) about a year ago. I miss Austin, but my family is here in Dallas.

Oh Also…Hooray, Hurrah, Mizzou, Mizzou. That’s for you, Runningjayhawk. (hehe). I went to Missouri for law school and couldn’t resist the rib after the shocker y’all delivered us last month. Here’s hoping the Alamo Bowl goes better.

2008-12-26 4:29 PM

User image

Veteran
Hey everyone, this is great thanks for your posts!  We've got a good mix so far and I'm excited to get to know all of you and follow your paths.  I'm just sneaking off from the family activities  (kids destroying house with new toys!) and stopping by for a quick check in but will comment more later on or tomorrow.  Thanks for joining up! 

2008-12-26 10:38 PM
in reply to: #1872824

User image

Expert
Chicago
span style="font-size: 12pt; font-weight: normal">Oh Also…Hooray, Hurrah, Mizzou, Mizzou. That’s for you, Runningjayhawk. (hehe). I went to Missouri for law school and couldn’t resist the rib after the shocker y’all delivered us last month. Here’s hoping the Alamo Bowl goes better.

OOooooooh Rebecca...we're going to have some fun, aren't we. That's awesome that your hubby signed you up for the HIM...you'll be awesome, no doubt.

2008-12-27 12:43 PM

User image

This looks like the group for me!  Married mom of a 4-year old here, trying to break into the triworld, signed up for Vineman 70.3 in July, and will sign up for some sprints between then and now.  Still trying to understand my bike and understand all these disiplines.  Never done a tri before.  Jeesh, I just learned there's a difference between a road bike (which I have) and a tri bike!  A true beginner.....not all the support in the world from hubby, who doesn't understand why I'm doing this, or maybe feels threatened by my doing something different, I don't know, but I need to do this!
2008-12-27 1:31 PM

User image

Veteran

Ok, here's a roll call so far:

Todd / teecris

Kevin / kevin92

Barbara / runningjayhawk

AJ / artford333

Rebecca / katiemacsmom

Katherine/ kitkat1

We'll probably get a couple more before the group is closed out.  In the meantime, if everyone can make your logs accessible either to all public or just add each of us to your friends list (if you need help doing this just post here and someone will chime in) and make your logs accessible to friends that really is the best way for everyone to look in on your training.  Sometimes just knowing that someone will check on you gets you out the door on days when you know you should but just seem to find excuses not to! 

We have a lot of first time goals going on here so this should be a motivated group.  From Sprint to IM we've got it covered!  Also some great resources despite the Missouri and Kansas affiliations

Go Red Raiders!

2008-12-27 2:58 PM

User image

Ann Arbor,MI

Hi all!

My name is Tom. I'm married with 3 boys - 9, 7 and 3. My wife is very active, and is now really into running.  During the warmer months we even take the boys to the track and get them to run at least a mile while we knock out 3-6.

This will be my third year of tri's. I have few sprints under my belt and I know I will move up to at least an Olympic distance. I am considering a run for a HIM, Steelhead maybe, but I'm waiting to see how the winter base building goes. 

I'm not very fast in the water, but I really like the swimming. The bike is my favorite. I LOVE riding. I just need to do it more. I never really liked running until about 3 years ago.

I'm hoping to have some accountability to help keep me honest. When I map out my race's for this year, I'll post them.

That's about it for now,

Tom

2008-12-27 8:37 PM

Master
Charlotte, NC

Sounds like this is the group for me.  I have been looking for triathletes who understand my restrictions.  I have 3 kids under 3 (a 2 1/2 year old daughter and twin 18 month old sons, yep, my house is a ZOO on a good day!!).  And my DH travels for work.  I have no family where I live so most of my work is done at the Y.  (Yuck!)

I have done 7 slow marathons in my time and 2 sprint tris.  I am hoping to do at least one HIM in May and (if we aren't pregnant) another in September with some shorter distances in between.  This will be my second tri season adn I am very excited! 

Oh, and my name is Rachel!

Edited by tricrazy 2008-12-27 8:39 PM

2008-12-27 9:13 PM

User image

Veteran
Subject: RE: Tee Cris' Group - CLOSED

OK, we've got a full lineup.  Welcome to Tom and Rachel!

To get kicked off how about we all post our plans for this last week of the year?  I'm not on a formal training plan but am trying to get back into some consistent routine before things kick into gear in mid January.  Let the accountability begin! 

For this week (Sunday-Saturday) I'd like to swim 2x, bike3x, run 3x.  I'll be at the Cotton Bowl all day Friday and with New Years mixed in there is no telling. 

Stretch Goal:  I'd really like to stop eating all the Christmas leftover candy and desserts but I can't seem to say no!   Someone help me...

Edited by TeeCris 2008-12-27 9:17 PM
2008-12-27 9:14 PM
in reply to: #1873636

User image

Expert
Chicago
tommyp2602 - 2008-12-27 2:58 PM

Hi all!

My name is Tom. I'm married with 3 boys - 9, 7 and 3. My wife is very active, and is now really into running.  During the warmer months we even take the boys to the track and get them to run at least a mile while we knock out 3-6.

This will be my third year of tri's. I have few sprints under my belt and I know I will move up to at least an Olympic distance. I am considering a run for a HIM, Steelhead maybe, but I'm waiting to see how the winter base building goes. 

I'm not very fast in the water, but I really like the swimming. The bike is my favorite. I LOVE riding. I just need to do it more. I never really liked running until about 3 years ago.

I'm hoping to have some accountability to help keep me honest. When I map out my race's for this year, I'll post them.

That's about it for now,

Tom

you should definately do steelhead! I've heard great things about that course and will be making a go at it in 2009 too.
2008-12-27 9:19 PM

User image

Expert
Chicago
Oh geez. I haven't done anything since the Chicago marathon. Oops!

Tomorrow I'd like to get a short treadmill run in. Monday we are driving back to chi town but I am hoping to get on the trainer since the pool will be closed until January.
2008-12-27 9:25 PM
in reply to: #1874028

User image

Veteran
tricrazy - 2008-12-27 8:37 PM

Sounds like this is the group for me.  I have been looking for triathletes who understand my restrictions.  I have 3 kids under 3 (a 2 1/2 year old daughter and twin 18 month old sons, yep, my house is a ZOO on a good day!!).  And my DH travels for work.  I have no family where I live so most of my work is done at the Y.  (Yuck!)

I have done 7 slow marathons in my time and 2 sprint tris.  I am hoping to do at least one HIM in May and (if we aren't pregnant) another in September with some shorter distances in between.  This will be my second tri season adn I am very excited! 

Oh, and my name is Rachel!

Rachel, I suddenly feel like I have all the free time in the world.  Wow!  Way to go getting out there and making it happen!  I remember looking at our HIM plan last year at this time and saying NO WAY!  Next thing I know it's become the norm.  My wife and I then said no way again after we finished Lonestar last March.  2 weeks later we signed up for Longhorn and can't wait to do it all again!  You've come to the right place!  Welcome aboard

2008-12-27 9:51 PM
in reply to: #1874069

User image

Ann Arbor,MI

For this next week - Something for six out of the seven days. Probably at least two 30-45 min runs on the treadmil. Then at least 1 hour the other days of cardio/weights. 

Let the fun begin!

T

2008-12-28 9:49 AM

User image

All-

It's great to hear from everyone.

Here's my plan for the week of Dec 28:

Since I'm basically starting off from scratch (ran one 5K in 2008 at an 11-min pace but haven't done much in the last 10 weeks), I'm following the "couch to sprint tri " training plan. Week 1 starts tomorrow, but I started a couple days early by mixing in 1 of each workout from week 1 over the past few days.

Some background on me: I live in central NJ, have been married for 5 years and have two children, ages 3 & 2. I work in Information Technology for Johnson & Johnson and I'm also attending school full-time online - on target to graduate in May 2009. . I'm 6' 1" and currently weighing in at 244... my heaviest ever. Coming from a family where my father & grandfather died early of heart attacks, it's time for me to take some steps to get healthier. I'm still relatively young (34) and I don't smoke/drink, but I've been steadily gaining weight over the last 10 years and my questionable diet plus a sedentary lifestyle is a recipe for trouble.

Thanks in advance for everyone's support and for taking the time to share your stories.

Take care... I'm looking forward to reading all the updates.

AJ

P.S. - Todd - Cotton Bowl, eh?  I hope you have a great time and that your Red Raiders finish strong.

2008-12-28 12:36 PM
in reply to: #1874347

User image

West Chester, PA

Hi Everyone,

So, my plans for the week are pretty simple - get rid of the plague that descended on my house - my two oldest (2.5 and 5) and I all have the nasty sinus infection/cold/flu bug that's circling around - fortunately my wife and our new baby are fine so far.  I'll try to hit the gym a few times this week, but it will be tough, most likely will only get a few runs in.

I'm still trying to decide on which plan to pick and will start on 1/5 - right now I'm leaning towards the Sprint - 16 Week - Swim Focused plan with a few swim lessons for form thrown in - right now I can swim what I call the survival stroke

Any advice from anyone on the plans would be appreciated!!!

KD

P.S. Go EAGLES!!!!!

2008-12-28 8:13 PM
in reply to: #1874479

Master
Charlotte, NC
kevind92 - 2008-12-28 1:36 PM

Hi Everyone,

So, my plans for the week are pretty simple - get rid of the plague that descended on my house - my two oldest (2.5 and 5) and I all have the nasty sinus infection/cold/flu bug that's circling around - fortunately my wife and our new baby are fine so far.  I'll try to hit the gym a few times this week, but it will be tough, most likely will only get a few runs in.

I'm still trying to decide on which plan to pick and will start on 1/5 - right now I'm leaning towards the Sprint - 16 Week - Swim Focused plan with a few swim lessons for form thrown in - right now I can swim what I call the survival stroke

KD

P.S. Go EAGLES!!!!!

Eagles??  Total Steelers fan here!!!!  I will be happy to just get moving this week.  I have been so lazy since MCM.  I may switch my Januray mary to a 1/2 if I can.

2008-12-28 9:14 PM
in reply to: #1874929

User image

Veteran
tricrazy - 2008-12-28 8:13 PM
kevind92 - 2008-12-28 1:36 PM

Hi Everyone,

KD

P.S. Go EAGLES!!!!!

Eagles??  Total Steelers fan here!!!!  I will be happy to just get moving this week.  I have been so lazy since MCM.  I may switch my Januray mary to a 1/2 if I can.

Fortunately though I live in Dallas I am not a Cowboys fan.  Unfortunately I grew up in Western NY and still root for the Bills.  This year (and the past 30+) has been tough.  We will have our day though, stay tuned...

Edit - I now realize I am logged in under my wife's ID

Edited by Tri-Z 2008-12-28 9:15 PM
2008-12-28 9:20 PM
in reply to: #1874479

User image

Veteran
kevind92 - 2008-12-28 12:36 PM

Hi Everyone,

KD

P.S. Go EAGLES!!!!!

If you can run anywhere near a 6 min mile as stated above you wil have nothing to worry about in a sprint.  If the swim freaks you out then I think you're on the right track to go with a swim focused plan to gain form and confidence.  While it won't make that big of a difference in a sprint it will give you a ton of confidence to step up to longer distances if you choose to.  What type of times are you capable of swimming currently?

Hope you guys get well soon

2008-12-28 9:36 PM
in reply to: #1874347

User image

Veteran
artford333 - 2008-12-28 9:49 AM

All-

It's great to hear from everyone.

Here's my plan for the week of Dec 28:

Since I'm basically starting off from scratch (ran one 5K in 2008 at an 11-min pace but haven't done much in the last 10 weeks), I'm following the "couch to sprint tri " training plan. Week 1 starts tomorrow, but I started a couple days early by mixing in 1 of each workout from week 1 over the past few days.

Some background on me: I live in central NJ, have been married for 5 years and have two children, ages 3 & 2. I work in Information Technology for Johnson & Johnson and I'm also attending school full-time online - on target to graduate in May 2009. . I'm 6' 1" and currently weighing in at 244... my heaviest ever. Coming from a family where my father & grandfather died early of heart attacks, it's time for me to take some steps to get healthier. I'm still relatively young (34) and I don't smoke/drink, but I've been steadily gaining weight over the last 10 years and my questionable diet plus a sedentary lifestyle is a recipe for trouble.

Thanks in advance for everyone's support and for taking the time to share your stories.

Take care... I'm looking forward to reading all the updates.

AJ

P.S. - Todd - Cotton Bowl, eh?  I hope you have a great time and that your Red Raiders finish strong.

AJ - Congrats on taking the first steps of what I hope is a positive lifestyle change for you.  You'll get all the support you need right here so let me know what I can do to help in any way.  Your story is one I was hoping to see when I decided to lead a group.  Log your workouts and stick to the plan as close as you can and we'll be here to assist.

2008-12-29 12:04 AM
in reply to: #1873159

User image

New user

RunningJayhawk - 2008-12-26 10:38 PM
span style="font-size: 12pt; font-weight: normal">Oh Also…Hooray, Hurrah, Mizzou, Mizzou. That’s for you, Runningjayhawk. (hehe). I went to Missouri for law school and couldn’t resist the rib after the shocker y’all delivered us last month. Here’s hoping the Alamo Bowl goes better.

OOooooooh Rebecca...we're going to have some fun, aren't we. That's awesome that your hubby signed you up for the HIM...you'll be awesome, no doubt.

HEHE. We are going to have fun.  I'm up for some good ole' friendly trash talk (especially with our teams meeting up on the hardcourt a couple times in the next few months; however, I fear I'll be on the losing end of those matchups *sigh*).

Ok, so my plan for the week....well, after I put down the cream cheese brownie that I am eating to make me feel better about the Cowboys (I know...I know....I shouldn't let Romo drive me to eat, but really any excuse to eat a brownie is a good excuse ) I am starting (in earnest) the 26 week plan that my coach (hubbie) so kindly put together for me. So, the plan (I'm told) for the next six weeks is to build my aerobic base. No sprints or interval work for now - just building volume back up.

Oh, and I'm going to apologize up front because I have no spell checker - I'm on a new computer and it is not downloaded yet.  Also, when I post my planned workouts in the forum, am I supposed to be detailed? I was very specific on this post (I like details) but if I'm supposed to be more general, I can do that too (I will confess, however, I am a bit of a long talker/typer).

Mon - swim 700 yds (morning) / 30 min on trainer (evening)

Tue - 20 min run (lunch)

Wed - 30 min trainer (morning)

Thur - 20 min run (morning)

Fri - 700 yds swim (morning) / 40 min on trainer (evening)

Sat - Off

Sun - 30 min run (morning) / 1250 yds swim (evening)

I have two concerns as I set off on this road.  First, the two-a-days. While I have been doing all the disciplines, I haven't done any twice a day workouts since last summer. I think the workouts on the two-a-days are pretty short (25-30 min mainly), but still I realize that working out twice in one day is going to be taxing (maybe more mentally taxing than physically taxing). Second, the Sunday swim is longer than I've done in a while, but I've been told to go slow and focus on form and this week just gauge how I feel in total and then we'll tweak the plan from there. Here's hoping it goes well.

Whew! Good luck to all in their goals for this week. I will defenitely log my workouts - I love seeing the little color bars go up - I haven't seen that since I was logging workouts last summer. Also, I will check back in on the forum.

Oh, and don't forget to root for Mizzou tomorrow night. GOOOOOO Tigers!

2008-12-29 12:46 AM
in reply to: #1873532

User image

New user

kitkat1 - 2008-12-27 12:43 PM This looks like the group for me!  Married mom of a 4-year old here, trying to break into the triworld, signed up for Vineman 70.3 in July, and will sign up for some sprints between then and now.  Still trying to understand my bike and understand all these disiplines.  Never done a tri before.  Jeesh, I just learned there's a difference between a road bike (which I have) and a tri bike!  A true beginner.....not all the support in the world from hubby, who doesn't understand why I'm doing this, or maybe feels threatened by my doing something different, I don't know, but I need to do this!

Kitkat1,

I just wanted to say I think it's awesome that you're doing this despite a lack of support at home. I bet that for a long time you have put your needs/interests on hold for the family (forgive me if I'm being too presumptuious s/p?, but I've been there with my 2yo...even though I'm no supermom - far from it). Anyway, it's just my 2 cents, but I think you're doing a great thing for your family because you're building a stronger/happier mom.  My hope for you is that when your hubby sees how well you're doing and how far you've come, he'll be super proud of you.

2008-12-30 9:35 AM
in reply to: #1874064

User image

Expert
Chicago
RunningJayhawk - 2008-12-27 9:19 PM

Oh geez. I haven't done anything since the Chicago marathon. Oops!

Tomorrow I'd like to get a short treadmill run in. Monday we are driving back to chi town but I am hoping to get on the trainer since the pool will be closed until January.

Okay. I lied. Woke up feeling lousy and 2 days later I'm still all super blah. We're back in Chicago now, but I wane to shake whatever it in my lungs before I venture back into any type of activity. Whatever bug that's sidelining me right now needs to go away.

Bleeeeeeeeeeeech.
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Tee Cris' Group - CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 7