General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Road Bike Rental in Ft. Myers Beach area? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-01-07 3:39 PM

User image

Lafayette, CO
Subject: Road Bike Rental in Ft. Myers Beach area?

My wonderful aunt and uncle are giving me a trip to Florida for my Christmas present.  It looks as though I'll be going in mid-May so as to avoid my ski season in Colorado (no I won't give it up and I coach ski racing so I couldn't anyway) and my race season.  But, I'd like to get in a couple of rides at least while I'm there but would rather not do it on a beach cruiser.  Is there anywhere that y'all know of that rents road bikes?  All I seem to be able to find are the cruiser style or mountain. 

Thanks for any help y'all can give me! 

2009-01-08 10:32 AM
in reply to: #1893067

User image

Naples, FL
Subject: RE: Road Bike Rental in Ft. Myers Beach area?

http://naplescyclery.com/

They rent road bikes...good luck.

2009-01-09 11:30 AM
in reply to: #1894824

User image

Lafayette, CO
Subject: RE: Road Bike Rental in Ft. Myers Beach area?
Hmmm, that may work if I can figure a way down to Naples.  I'm doing this as a true relaxation/training vacation and won't have a car.  But if I can get down there I could just do a couple hour ride right from the shop.  I'll have to look into that.  Thankfully cycling is my strong event so if I have to miss a week of rides my coach says she won't freak out about it and neither should I. 
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Road Bike Rental in Ft. Myers Beach area? Rss Feed