Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Any Durham Region BT Members Out There? Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2009-07-23 10:53 AM

User image

New user

Subject: Any Durham Region BT Members Out There?
Hi Everyone,

Just wondered how many BT members are from around Durham Region? Having met a number of individuals at the pool, I wondered if there are any training groups where you just show up on the day?

Cheers!

2009-07-23 11:03 AM
in reply to: #2303766

User image

Bowmanville
Subject: RE: Any Durham Region BT Members Out There?
I myself am from the durham region. I do not know of any training groups, but must admit I have not looked either.
I know there is something in whitby, you can look them up on line.
If something pops up be nice to know.  Myself, for my first season, I am simply training solo.
Best of Luck in your Tri-Endevours
2009-07-23 12:07 PM

User image

New user

Thanks Melnick. Drop an e-mail to me and I have added you. We'd be happy to have you come and train with us. My friend and I are training together and doing pretty much the same thing. Basing things on what we have read. More than happy to hit the pool with you.

2009-07-25 6:04 PM

Regular
The trail capital of Canada
I'm out in Ajax, been on here for a while now, but really I need to work on my swimming, by far my weakest disipline!! so weak actually I haven't been in the pool yet this year! I really need to find a way to carve out some time to do the lengths!
2009-07-25 8:54 PM

I am from Bowmanville and this is my first Tri-season. I too have been training by myself or with a Tri friend of mine. If anyone lives near me..I would love another training buddy!
2009-07-27 12:41 PM
in reply to: #2307979

User image

New user

Oshawa here and training with a neighbour/friend. We only started a month ago but are going really well. Let me know what you want to do as we would be happy to get together and train. We even talked about open water swims out of Clarington Provincial Park. The beach is a walk in from the parking lot at the GM Office.

Drop a note and I'm adding you as a friend if that is okay?

2009-07-27 12:46 PM
in reply to: #2307790

User image

New user

You have to hit the pool first thing in the morning and do the 8pm swim at the local pools. There seems to be enough of us on here looking for swims.

Would everyone be up for an open water session out of Clarington Provincial Park beach?

Let's try and arrange something.

Where is everyone racing?

We should create the the BT Durham Chapter
2009-08-02 9:10 AM

User image

Veteran
The Cold North
I'm a little East of Durham, in Cobourg. 

Firsttotri, do I know who you are?  
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Any Durham Region BT Members Out There? Rss Feed