Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Which Race Series do you race most often? Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
Which Race Series do you race most often?
OptionResults
Trisport Canada (Subaru)5 Votes - [27.78%]
Multisport Canada (HSBC)8 Votes - [44.44%]
Somersault Events0 Votes - [0%]
Ontario Women's Triathlon Series0 Votes - [0%]
WTC (Ironman Brand)0 Votes - [0%]
None of these0 Votes - [0%]
Its a pretty even mix5 Votes - [27.78%]

2010-05-25 9:36 PM

User image

Master
Rural Ontario
Subject: Which Race Series do you race most often?
I was just thinking how lucky we Ontarians are to have a number of high quality Triathlon series to chose from.

Which Triathlon / Multisport Series do you predominantly race?

2010-05-28 6:36 AM
in reply to: #2882241

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.
2010-05-28 10:48 AM
in reply to: #2887889

Master
TORONTO
Subject: RE: Which Race Series do you race most often?
Bopper - 2010-05-28 7:36 AM

Hey Mark... good question.

I've never had the opportunity to race in a Somersault race... maybe someone who has can comment on them.

I answered pretty even mix though I've only done 6 and some were repeats (try-a-tri one year, sprint the following).  I've done Subaru's Niagara TAT & Belwood Sprint and Multisport's Toronto Island.  I have to say I like Somersault! 

I've only done the one race (2x) but find I gravitate towards them.  They seem to really take the race location in to account.  For me - doing the race is a large part about having an opportunity to see new countryside and where else can you swim/bike/run with supervision and without the traffic?  So ya - running on wooded wood chip trails vs. residential streets.  The bike in Ottawa was so pretty with the changing leaves (although there were a number of loops).  This year I signed up for the 1000 Island oly and can't wait to get on the course.  The event itself was well run.  With notice they will let you switch your entry fees to different races if need be.  The events I've done have been small and the people fast.  The photographer takes amazing pics and lots to chose from.  Everyone gets a finisher medal.  I'd recommend checking them out!

New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Which Race Series do you race most often? Rss Feed