Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Drug Use....know anyone put out for this? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

Drug Use....know anyone put out for this?
OptionResults
I know someone who was put out of the house for drug use20 Votes - [48.78%]
I put a person out of the house for drug use7 Votes - [17.07%]
I don't know anyone who was put out of a home for drug use6 Votes - [14.63%]
You are just a crazy, middle-age, conservative, narrow-minded father0 Votes - [0%]
Pass the pipe dude!2 Votes - [4.88%]
Yeah, I know someone who would put out for drugs.3 Votes - [7.32%]
I would kick someone out for stealing my bacon stash.3 Votes - [7.32%]
This is a multiple choice poll.

2010-06-23 9:49 PM
in reply to: #2934242

User image

Extreme Veteran
Melbourne
Subject: RE: Drug Use....know anyone put out for this?

My much older sister got kicked out, but after a few chances, one thing lead to another and to this day is still needing a hand off of my parents at the age of almost 50.  My parents won't be around too much longer so don't know what will happen to her then after she wastes her share of the inheritance on the current boyfriend.

Would things have turned out differently if she hadn't been kicked out?  My parents probably would have been still having to get her out of trouble more than they did.  At least kicking her out at that stage made her grow up a bit and start to take some responsibility.  My parents to this day still don't know she was growing and dealing from home (we had a large farm surrounded by govt forest at the time) so glad this was removed as my parents would have been mortified if this was ever revealed by the authorities. 

Alternatively, give them a choice to stop or go volunteer at a mental health institute, no doubt you would find one where they have to deal with the mental issues for a few individuals who used to think there was nothing wrong with the odd chuff.  Make sure you find somewhere where they have to deal with someone who has severe conditions like no memory retention and see if they continue to be unremorseful.  Or at a drug rehab centre where someone got addicted to ice or crack after taking each step thinking there was nothing wrong, then pushing the boundaries each time.

New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Drug Use....know anyone put out for this? Rss Feed  

of 2