Overall Rank = /
Age Group =
Age Group Rank = 0/
Bike
  • 5h 00m
  • 90 miles
  • 18.00 mile/hr
Comments:

Traffic was ridiculous on 290 so I decided to u-turn and park in the Home Depot parking lot at 290/12 and ride to the start from there since I brought my lights. Way better!! Great event although the morning was pretty chaotic as it seemed no volunteers knew where bag check was. Finally found some helpful people and met up with my ride crew.

Left shoe BOA wire snapped at mile 40. Had to pedal ~20 miles almost one-legged until I could find a mechanic with zip-ties. God bless zip-ties. I was pretty ready to be done at mile 75 but still had work to do so I kept at it, drawing inspiration from those fighting and who have fought cancer. Giving up was NOT an option today no matter how hard things got. Felt great crossing the finish back in Dripping Springs as the announcer said my name. I'm so proud to have done this ride. I'll have to get it on my calendar for next year and actually raise some money for such a great cause. I don't know what I would do if our baby girl had cancer. That would kill me.
Post race

Last updated: 2010-10-12 12:00 AM
Biking
05:00:00 | 90 miles | 18.00 mile/hr
Age Group: 0/
Overall: 0/
Performance: Good
Wind: Headwind
Course: That was possibly some of the hardest 9 miles I've ridden in a LOOONG time. Heavy chipseal, never ending hills, headwind, after noon Texas heat (in October?).
Road:   Cadence:
Turns: Cornering:
Gear changes: Hills:
Race pace: Drinks:
Post race
Weight change: %
Overall:
Mental exertion [1-5]
Physical exertion [1-5]
Good race?
Evaluation
Course challenge