BT Development Mentor Program Archives » kaburns1214 Mentor Group 2013 (Year 3!) - CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 122

2012-12-23 10:03 AM
in reply to: #4542521

User image

Extreme Veteran
North Shore, MA.
Subject: RE: kaburns1214 Mentor Group 2013 (Year 3!) - CLOSED
10K run this am. Given that I've been sick with a stomach issue the last 48 hours, it wasn't overly pretty, but I was happy to get it done.

2012-12-23 10:20 AM

User image

Regular

Name: Kuma (Matt)

Story: I have been a cyclist for probably ten years.  I have never been much of a racer, but I have always enjoyed riding long distances on country roads, usually by myself.  For me it is like therapy, allowing me to process the other things that are going on in my life.  In particular I love to climb because getting to the top gives me a sense of achievement.  I swam competitively as a child, but not since.  I have never run much at all, but decided to start some this year. 

The tri-seed was planted at a bike event I entered this past May -- the Garrett County Gran Fondo event in Garrett County Maryland.  There was a big carbo-loading dinner the night before where all the participants met up and fed our faces.  At that dinner, they announced all the groups that had come to participate, and many of them were triathlon clubs from DC, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh.  I got to talking with several of them and they were all really nice people.  Turns out there is a big HIM-distance triathlon in the same location in the fall - the Savageman, and they were there to prepare.  I was particularly impressed that the morning after this long and difficult event (16,000 feet of climbing over 125 miles) I ran into a group of them suiting up for a swim workout in the lake.  

I mentioned this to my wife when I got home, and she suggested that I give triathlon a try myself.  Spousal blessing like that was an opportunity that I couldn't turn down, so here I am.  I'm registered for my first Olympic-distance event this upcoming May.  I think I'll probably enter a few other Olympic-distance events during 2013, and then try the real Savageman (and maybe some other things) in 2014.  

I'm saving up my stupid questions to parse them out over time, rather than hitting you with all of them at once, so please bear with me!  I'm looking forward to, well, mentee-ing with all of you!

Family Status: I'm married to a woman who is wonderful for lots of reasons, one of which is that she puts up with me.  We have four-year-old twins.  

Current Training: I'm focusing on swimming right now, and planning on run and bike focus periods after a few more weeks.  I joined a masters swim club at my local Y, and I can tell already that's really going to help.  What worries me most about this process, though, is avoiding injury as I'm ramping up my run training.    

2012 Races:  Garrett County Gran Fondo Diabolical Double, Peachtree Road Race 10K (my first running race ever!), Baltimore Bicycling Club Civil War Century, Bethesda, Maryland Turkey Chase 10K

Planned 2013 Races:  Monticelloman Olympic, Charlottesville, VA, The Nation's Tri Olympic, Washington DC, open to suggestions for others!

Weightloss: Isn't the reason we do this so we can drink the occasional beer without worrying too much?  

What Will Make Me a Good Mentee: I think I'm pretty responsive to advice and pretty supportive of others.  I tend to be somewhat type-A about training so hopefully I'll be good about logging my workouts and sticking to the plan.  

2012-12-23 12:35 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Texas

Name: luv2bhealthy/Norma

Story:  A little over eight years ago, I lost my parents - one to cancer and the other to a heart attack.  It woke me up to my own unhealthy habits.  I had been very active prior to marriage and children, mostly working out at a gym, but life got in the way so I did little physical activity and my eating habits were not the best.  Once my parents passed away, I realized I could very well end up in the same boat (cancer runs in my family).  I joined Weight Watchers, lost 25 lbs., adding exercise along the way.  First walking, then my entire family started taking Taekwondo.  To help with my endurance for sparring, I transitioned to running.  I added various at-home weight training workouts.  My body started to change.  I added races - 5 & 10ks.  My Taekwondo instructor asked if I would teach Cardio Kickboxing classes.  I have since become a 2nd degree black belt and teach a class four days a week of a hybrid Kickbox/HiiT/Body Pump type class.  My husband and I have taken over the running of the Taekwondo studio where we live in addition to having jobs.

I decided to pursue triathlons because they just seemed like a new challenge in my fitness journey.  I was running longer distances (completed two half marathons this year), but I wanted to do something else.  I wasn't sure if I would like triathlon so I purchased a hybrid bike and just this year ventured into tris, doing three sprints.  I decided I enjoyed it enough to purchase an actual road bike.  Just got it Friday.  Wooo hooo!

Family Status: I have been married over 25 years to a great guy who doesn't share my current passion (he was heavily into sports up to his 40s) but has been totally supportive of what I do.  We have two sons (20 & 16), 4 dogs, 5 cats, 3 ferrets, 1 rabbit, 1 cockatoo, geese, ducks, and lots of chickens.  Yes, we live on a small farm. 

Current Training: I am currently studying to become a certified personal trainer.  I've trained myself for triathlon only using this site which has been very helpful.

2012 Races: Spring/Fall Classic Sprint Triathlon, Jefferson Heritage Sprint Triathlon, Rose City Tri, Longview Half, Metro PCS Dallas Half, Hot Chocolate 15k, and various 5 & 10ks, Pineywoods Purgatory 50 mile bike ride, Mineola Century Bike Ride - 36 miles. 

Planned 2013 Races:  Probably the same, although I am entertaining the though of doing an Oly.

Weightloss: I don't know what a good racing weight is for me.  I've been the same weight for the last 8 years.  I could probably stand to lose 5 more lbs.  I am starting a Whole100 in January.  That will probably do the trick.

What Will Make Me a Good Mentee: I really like racing triathlons.  I wish I had more time to train, but I put in as much as I can.  Because I live in the country, I have to drive 40 minutes to access an indoor pool so I usually only swim 1x a week, but I do ok with the swim.  Bike is my weakest link.  I am hoping that my new road bike will make a difference because I am terribly slow right now.  I still run races, so I training is ongoing.  I really need more time in the saddle.  I need to get faster!

Thank you for allowing me into your group!  I am looking forward to learning more about this fun sport.

Edited by luv2bhealthy 2012-12-23 12:57 PM
2012-12-23 1:21 PM
in reply to: #4545976

User image

Regular
Norma - If you'll help me with the run, I'll help you with the bike... Smile

Edited by Kuma 2012-12-23 1:21 PM
2012-12-23 2:25 PM

User image

Happy to be here!

Name: kr140.6 (katie)

Story:  Spent my teens dancing several hours a day so fell in love early with exercising.  Started out college as a dance major but quickly realized that wouldn't be a viable career option.  Started running a bit while still dancing which was a weird hybrid.  Ran 3 marathons before kids and 2 after.  Got the tri bug 4 years ago.  From the get go I thought the idea of the HIM sounded awesome and daunting but thought I would never be "insane" enough to do IM.  Well you know how that goes.  Did IMLP in 2011 (13:38)  and loved loved it.  Trained on my own and really got all my help here from BT.  I am soooo excited for you guys here gearing up for you first.  On a less positive note, it did feel like it took over a year to recover (tendonitis) but I am trying to get back in the swing.  

Family: My husband is not into any of our 3 sports but is beyond supportive. My daughter is 10 and my son is 8.  I work fulltime as a physician often lose a night(s) of sleep per week which is a hurdle. 

2012 races: only Escape from Alcatraz (awesome experience)

2013 races: Musselman HIM in July

Weight loss: Wow I really admire you guys who can give up sugar.  I really should eat better and would probably feel better if I did. 

Why I would be a good Mentee: I love the sport.  I still have a lot to learn.   This is an inspiring group!

2012-12-23 2:34 PM

User image

Oh btw I live in NYC (came from California with stars in my eyes over 20 years ago as that dance major Smile).

Oh also I know my avatar is weird! but it is my shout out to Jane Fonda... you know for us ladies it wasn't socially acceptable to exercise at all not that long ago! (hard to imagine they didn't let females in the marathon for quite a while, etc.) but Jane helped make it more normal to exercise. 

Edited by kr140.6 2012-12-23 2:38 PM

2012-12-23 2:37 PM

User image

Pro
CyFair
Not getting my ride in today.  It is vacation afterall.  Spent the day on a boat teaching the girls how to fish.  Good day, minus the Texans debacle.
2012-12-23 2:57 PM
in reply to: #4546068

User image

Pro
Nutmeg State
kr140.6 - 2012-12-23 3:25 PM

Happy to be here!

Story:  Spent my teens dancing several hours a day so fell in love early with exercising.  Started out college as a dance major but quickly realized that wouldn't be a viable career option.  Started running a bit while still dancing which was a weird hybrid.  Ran 3 marathons before kids and 2 after.  Got the tri bug 4 years ago.  From the get go I thought the idea of the HIM sounded awesome and daunting but thought I would never be "insane" enough to do IM.  Well you know how that goes.  Did IMLP in 2011 (13:38)  and loved loved it.  Trained on my own and really got all my help here from BT.  I am soooo excited for you guys here gearing up for you first.  On a less positive note, it did feel like it took over a year to recover (tendonitis) but I am trying to get back in the swing.  

Family: My husband is not into any of our 3 sports but is beyond supportive. My daughter is 10 and my son is 8.  I work fulltime as a physician often lose a night(s) of sleep per week which is a hurdle. 

Weight loss: Wow I really admire you guys who can give up sugar.  I really should eat better and would probably feel better if I did. 

Why I would be a good Mentee: I love the sport.  I still have a lot to learn.   This is an inspiring group!

You bring up a really good point and something I've been thinking about / working on recently.

In triathlon training load = volume + intensity + life

A lot of time athletes are really good at working hard and getting in all of their training but don't step back an think about how life factors into everything.  A lot of us can go through the motions and "do" a workout but sometimes the better (and harder) thing to do is to realize that the life knob is turned up really high and the volume and intensity knobs need to be turned down a little bit to allow us to be the best triathletes (and people) we can possibly be. 

2012-12-23 3:01 PM
in reply to: #4545976

User image

Pro
Nutmeg State
luv2bhealthy - 2012-12-23 1:35 PM

Name: luv2bhealthy/Norma

Story:  A little over eight years ago, I lost my parents - one to cancer and the other to a heart attack.  It woke me up to my own unhealthy habits.  I had been very active prior to marriage and children, mostly working out at a gym, but life got in the way so I did little physical activity and my eating habits were not the best.  Once my parents passed away, I realized I could very well end up in the same boat (cancer runs in my family).  I joined Weight Watchers, lost 25 lbs., adding exercise along the way.  First walking, then my entire family started taking Taekwondo.  To help with my endurance for sparring, I transitioned to running.  I added various at-home weight training workouts.  My body started to change.  I added races - 5 & 10ks.  My Taekwondo instructor asked if I would teach Cardio Kickboxing classes.  I have since become a 2nd degree black belt and teach a class four days a week of a hybrid Kickbox/HiiT/Body Pump type class.  My husband and I have taken over the running of the Taekwondo studio where we live in addition to having jobs.

I decided to pursue triathlons because they just seemed like a new challenge in my fitness journey.  I was running longer distances (completed two half marathons this year), but I wanted to do something else.  I wasn't sure if I would like triathlon so I purchased a hybrid bike and just this year ventured into tris, doing three sprints.  I decided I enjoyed it enough to purchase an actual road bike.  Just got it Friday.  Wooo hooo!

Family Status: I have been married over 25 years to a great guy who doesn't share my current passion (he was heavily into sports up to his 40s) but has been totally supportive of what I do.  We have two sons (20 & 16), 4 dogs, 5 cats, 3 ferrets, 1 rabbit, 1 cockatoo, geese, ducks, and lots of chickens.  Yes, we live on a small farm. 

Current Training: I am currently studying to become a certified personal trainer.  I've trained myself for triathlon only using this site which has been very helpful.

2012 Races: Spring/Fall Classic Sprint Triathlon, Jefferson Heritage Sprint Triathlon, Rose City Tri, Longview Half, Metro PCS Dallas Half, Hot Chocolate 15k, and various 5 & 10ks, Pineywoods Purgatory 50 mile bike ride, Mineola Century Bike Ride - 36 miles. 

Planned 2013 Races:  Probably the same, although I am entertaining the though of doing an Oly.

Weightloss: I don't know what a good racing weight is for me.  I've been the same weight for the last 8 years.  I could probably stand to lose 5 more lbs.  I am starting a Whole100 in January.  That will probably do the trick.

What Will Make Me a Good Mentee: I really like racing triathlons.  I wish I had more time to train, but I put in as much as I can.  Because I live in the country, I have to drive 40 minutes to access an indoor pool so I usually only swim 1x a week, but I do ok with the swim.  Bike is my weakest link.  I am hoping that my new road bike will make a difference because I am terribly slow right now.  I still run races, so I training is ongoing.  I really need more time in the saddle.  I need to get faster!

Thank you for allowing me into your group!  I am looking forward to learning more about this fun sport.

I love this!  I really want a small farm with a herd of goats and lots of corgis.

The biggest thing with getting stronger and faster on the bike is spending time in the saddle ().  Once you get comfortable with going the distance then you can work on speed and durability. 

If you just got a new road bike, I would suggest making sure its fit well.  It will be a lot easier (and a lot of more comfortable) to bike if the fit is correct. 

2012-12-23 3:06 PM
in reply to: #4545874

User image

Pro
Nutmeg State
Kuma - 2012-12-23 11:20 AM

Name: Kuma (Matt)

Story: I have been a cyclist for probably ten years.  I have never been much of a racer, but I have always enjoyed riding long distances on country roads, usually by myself.  For me it is like therapy, allowing me to process the other things that are going on in my life.  In particular I love to climb because getting to the top gives me a sense of achievement.  I swam competitively as a child, but not since.  I have never run much at all, but decided to start some this year. 

The tri-seed was planted at a bike event I entered this past May -- the Garrett County Gran Fondo event in Garrett County Maryland.  There was a big carbo-loading dinner the night before where all the participants met up and fed our faces.  At that dinner, they announced all the groups that had come to participate, and many of them were triathlon clubs from DC, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh.  I got to talking with several of them and they were all really nice people.  Turns out there is a big HIM-distance triathlon in the same location in the fall - the Savageman, and they were there to prepare.  I was particularly impressed that the morning after this long and difficult event (16,000 feet of climbing over 125 miles) I ran into a group of them suiting up for a swim workout in the lake.  

I mentioned this to my wife when I got home, and she suggested that I give triathlon a try myself.  Spousal blessing like that was an opportunity that I couldn't turn down, so here I am.  I'm registered for my first Olympic-distance event this upcoming May.  I think I'll probably enter a few other Olympic-distance events during 2013, and then try the real Savageman (and maybe some other things) in 2014.  

I'm saving up my stupid questions to parse them out over time, rather than hitting you with all of them at once, so please bear with me!  I'm looking forward to, well, mentee-ing with all of you!

Family Status: I'm married to a woman who is wonderful for lots of reasons, one of which is that she puts up with me.  We have four-year-old twins.  

Current Training: I'm focusing on swimming right now, and planning on run and bike focus periods after a few more weeks.  I joined a masters swim club at my local Y, and I can tell already that's really going to help.  What worries me most about this process, though, is avoiding injury as I'm ramping up my run training.    

2012 Races:  Garrett County Gran Fondo Diabolical Double, Peachtree Road Race 10K (my first running race ever!), Baltimore Bicycling Club Civil War Century, Bethesda, Maryland Turkey Chase 10K

Planned 2013 Races:  Monticelloman Olympic, Charlottesville, VA, The Nation's Tri Olympic, Washington DC, open to suggestions for others!

Weightloss: Isn't the reason we do this so we can drink the occasional beer without worrying too much?  

What Will Make Me a Good Mentee: I think I'm pretty responsive to advice and pretty supportive of others.  I tend to be somewhat type-A about training so hopefully I'll be good about logging my workouts and sticking to the plan.  

The key to avoiding injury is not to add too much too soon.  For example for Peachtree you're going to want to get comfortable running about 15 -ish miles per week at a comfortable aerobic pace before adding in strength endurance or speed work. 

When you are untrained at a specific discipline, the first thing to do is to build up a basic level of fitness (e.g. to get comfortable just putting the yards / miles in).  Slow and steady is a good rule of thumb here.  Once you built that basic level of fitness, then you can work on getting faster (speed) and taking longer to slow down (durability). 

2012-12-23 3:14 PM

User image

Pro
Nutmeg State

Wanted to post this too -- for anyone who is interested here's my facebook profile

2012-12-23 3:59 PM
in reply to: #4546020

User image

Extreme Veteran
Texas
Kuma - 2012-12-23 1:21 PMNorma - If you'll help me with the run, I'll help you with the bike... Smile
That's a deal! The funny thing is, now that I've been riding more, I do enjoy it. For a while I was scared of the bike so I would hold back. Now I've got to get use to a new bike.
2012-12-23 4:15 PM
in reply to: #4546095

User image

Extreme Veteran
Texas
Goats are fun, but can be a handful! I use to have 19 goats, cows, pigs...we pared down as the boys got older and interests changed. I've been thinking about getting a couple of goats again. I use to milk them and make my own cheese and yogurt. I purchased my bike from a LBS where I purchased my first bike. They did fit me and this time showed me how to fix a flat and lube my chain. I plan on getting in my first ride tomorrow.
2012-12-23 6:26 PM

User image

Veteran

Kelly - I sort of figured that is what I might need to do - volume, espescially with the bike. While I understand the concept, I am kind of lost in its application. That is, for 8-12 weeks how should I exactly begin building volume on the bike, should I bike one day, run another etc. Swimming I get, as I am in a class and have workouts and drills to do, but combining the run and bike together ??? I plan to begin using trainerroad and get a Garmin to record and track workouts, but think I need (and probably would work best with) some sort of structured plan. I looked at the BT Winter maintenance plan bike focus - would you recommend something like that or do you have any other recommendations? Thanks and I apologize for the lengthy question.

Kelly + Karen - I use to live in Atlanta/Decatur for five years during graduate school and came back for two more after my internship. For one year I worked at Northwest Regional Hospital in Rome - not sure if you are near there Karen. I loved living down there but it was too hot, too crowded (traffic was awful), and I missed snow. So I moved to Maine in 2001.

2012-12-23 7:26 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
North Shore, MA.

Chris - I love Maine - was there today!

To those that have done IM already, how do you feel about 'tune up' races? I'm on the fence and considering just doing a long on course workout instead, but my coach would prefer a HIM.

My FB - ww.facebook.com/deborah.kelly.980

2012-12-23 7:34 PM
in reply to: #4546326

User image

Veteran
I do too! Nice day today. A little brisk in the morning for my 12.5 run. Next time you are up and in the Portland area, let me know.

2012-12-23 7:41 PM
in reply to: #4545788

User image

Extreme Veteran
Subject: RE: kaburns1214 Mentor Group 2013 (Year 3!) - OPEN
fitbychoice - 2012-12-23 9:37 AM

karen26.2 - 2012-12-22 8:40 AM Beverly - I'm very interested in your 357 days of paleo. I've tried to go paleo several times, and have not been successful. I'd love to hear how you started and kept it going. Also, do you feel like it has hurt your training at all energy level wise?

Karen, I started 2012 Paleo because I wanted/needed to clear the sugar from my body.  I am a sugar addict.  The sweets werre my main goal to get rid of.  I've never been a 'bread' person.  It started with a 30 day goal and after 30 days when I could say "I haven't had sugar, grains, or dairy for 30" I kept at it more because I could say I did.  But I am truly amazed at my mood.  There's something about not eating crap and knowing you're not eating crap.  Just taking it one day at a time.  I must admit I eat the fire out of mixed nuts.   Possibly my new M&Ms.

As far as training?  I actually have been feeling stronger.  Not sure if it's the extra protein or just the clean eating, but it worth hanging in there.  I'm not strict Paleo, I'd say I'm Paleo with a curve.  I will eat breaded chicken on occasion and a few things like that when visiting friends or eating out, but I try to keep it clean. 

I'm going to play around with my nutrition while training for my 70.3.  I will probably allow myself powergels and that's ok. 

Karen, give it another shot.  I get lots of my recipes from www.paleomg.com

Congratulations! I'm interested in what a sample menu would be for a typical day. Can you share?
2012-12-23 7:43 PM
in reply to: #4546262

User image

Pro
Nutmeg State
ccmpsyd - 2012-12-23 7:26 PM

Kelly - I sort of figured that is what I might need to do - volume, espescially with the bike. While I understand the concept, I am kind of lost in its application. That is, for 8-12 weeks how should I exactly begin building volume on the bike, should I bike one day, run another etc. Swimming I get, as I am in a class and have workouts and drills to do, but combining the run and bike together ??? I plan to begin using trainerroad and get a Garmin to record and track workouts, but think I need (and probably would work best with) some sort of structured plan. I looked at the BT Winter maintenance plan bike focus - would you recommend something like that or do you have any other recommendations? Thanks and I apologize for the lengthy question.

Kelly + Karen - I use to live in Atlanta/Decatur for five years during graduate school and came back for two more after my internship. For one year I worked at Northwest Regional Hospital in Rome - not sure if you are near there Karen. I loved living down there but it was too hot, too crowded (traffic was awful), and I missed snow. So I moved to Maine in 2001.

How many hours per week are your currently training?

How many hours do you have available (e.g. what is the biggest number of hours you could possibly have)?

2012-12-23 7:46 PM
in reply to: #4546326

User image

Pro
Nutmeg State
cheekymonkeys1 - 2012-12-23 8:26 PM

Chris - I love Maine - was there today!

To those that have done IM already, how do you feel about 'tune up' races? I'm on the fence and considering just doing a long on course workout instead, but my coach would prefer a HIM.

My FB - ww.facebook.com/deborah.kelly.980

Its usually a really good idea to do a "tune-up" race 6-8 weeks out.  I usually like to schedule a 70.3 about 6 weeks out and then a short, fast race 2-3 weeks out. I like to have the "tune up" race be right before the biggest weeks of the plan.  So rest week with 70.3 at the end.  2 overload weeks and then into a 3 week taper.

In 2012, I did Poconos 70.3 the last week in the September and then IMFL the first week in November.  In 2011 I did Rev 3 Quassy and then IMLP and Chesepeakeman and then IMFL. 

ETA -- Race simulations and training weekends are fine, but I find that you don't really push yourself to the max unless its an actual race. 

Edited by kaburns1214 2012-12-23 7:47 PM
2012-12-23 7:49 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
North Shore, MA.
Quassy was one of the ones she wanted me to look at, I'm just terrified of the course having read race reports. I am thinking of going down on New Years Eve (day) to drive the course etc. I'm hoping I won't be too horrified.
2012-12-23 7:52 PM
in reply to: #4546356

User image

Pro
Nutmeg State

cheekymonkeys1 - 2012-12-23 8:49 PM Quassy was one of the ones she wanted me to look at, I'm just terrified of the course having read race reports. I am thinking of going down on New Years Eve (day) to drive the course etc. I'm hoping I won't be too horrified.

Quassy is a great prep race for IMLP.

If you're coming down on January 1 let me know.  I live about 20 minutes from the course and would love to show it to you.  Its one of my favorite bike routes. 

Quassy is particularly good for IMLP.  It makes you pace the bike well and rewards smart racing.  Plus the IMLP bike course is easier than Quassy.  If you can handle Quassy, IMLP will be cake. 

2012-12-23 7:55 PM
in reply to: #4546093

User image

Extreme Veteran
kaburns1214 - 2012-12-23 3:57 PM
kr140.6 - 2012-12-23 3:25 PM

Happy to be here!

You bring up a really good point and something I've been thinking about / working on recently.

In triathlon training load = volume + intensity + life

A lot of time athletes are really good at working hard and getting in all of their training but don't step back an think about how life factors into everything.  A lot of us can go through the motions and "do" a workout but sometimes the better (and harder) thing to do is to realize that the life knob is turned up really high and the volume and intensity knobs need to be turned down a little bit to allow us to be the best triathletes (and people) we can possibly be. 

Good point Kelly. Life can get in the way of training at times, but I think that training helps to cope with life too.
2012-12-23 7:55 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
North Shore, MA.

That's what I had heard, and partly why I'm scared lol

I will indeed let you know. Thank you for offering.

2012-12-23 7:59 PM
in reply to: #4546352

User image

Veteran
kaburns1214 - 2012-12-23 7:43 PM
ccmpsyd - 2012-12-23 7:26 PM

How many hours per week are your currently training?

How many hours do you have available (e.g. what is the biggest number of hours you could possibly have)?

I figure I have been doing 8-12 hours a week, but focusing on run with approximately 3 swims per week. I can do however many hours required to prep for the HIM...I can always use the trainer at night.

2012-12-23 8:04 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Welcome to all the new people! Great to have you!!We finally are on our way to Disney! The kids are feeling better and so far three of us have been spared. Hoping to get a run in tomorrow at some point. Fitting it in will be a challenge!Happy Xmas eve day!
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » kaburns1214 Mentor Group 2013 (Year 3!) - CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 122