General Discussion Iron Distance Race Groups » Got an extra room for IM CDA? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-29 4:08 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Bainbridge Island, Washington
Subject: Got an extra room for IM CDA?
Anyone have an extra room? My husband and I are scheduled to be bike catchers and have not booked a place to stay (my fault!). I have found a few places, but I prefer not to spend $200/night lol

Edited by rnner66 2013-05-29 4:12 PM
New Thread
General Discussion Iron Distance Race Groups » Got an extra room for IM CDA? Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 21, 2011
author : Scott Tinley
comments : 0
Part Three: What's Reality Got to Do with Anything Old?

date : September 16, 2011
Part Two: On Appreciation and Acceptance. At some point your body will let you down. Then you have to decide whether it is really the enemy.
date : August 19, 2011
comments : 1
Part One: On Speed, Desire and Age. There are some advantages to running slowly. Now, give me a minute here and I'll try to think of one.

date : May 21, 2010
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 1
If you are a fitness exerciser, you are unlikely to need extra electrolytes to replace those lost in sweat. If you exercise hard for more than four hours in the heat, replacment may be needed.
date : September 10, 2009
author : Amy Kuitse
comments : 6
Should I be working on getting faster at running by doing the longer distances and working up slowly over time or run faster for shorter distances now?

date : September 15, 2008
author : lcthomas74
Soon after I got married, I decided I needed to get motivated to work out and focus on getting back into shape. I could barely jog a quarter-mile without needing a walk break.
date : July 8, 2008
author : amyro1234
Ever since I was 11 years old and first heard the word "triathlon" mentioned, I have made it my vow to do one. But what 11 year old does triathlons?”

date : April 9, 2005
author : AMSSM
comments : 2
Males should be screened from their twenties onward with a fasting lipid profile to assess overall cardiovascular disease risk.