Other Resources The Political Joe » The wife of an armed robbery suspect shot dead by a shop clerk sues clerk Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-30 9:19 AM

User image

Subject: The wife of an armed robbery suspect shot dead by a shop clerk sues clerk

2013-05-30 10:00 AM
in reply to: DanielG

User image

Expert
Albuquerque, NM
Subject: RE: The wife of an armed robbery suspect shot dead by a shop clerk sues clerk

Ridiculous. This is one of those cases that shouldn't even make it to court.

I believe the clerk's attorney is an acquaintance of mine..
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » The wife of an armed robbery suspect shot dead by a shop clerk sues clerk Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Wisconsin bill would eliminate workplace flu-shot requirement Pages: 1 2

Started by DanielG
Views: 4383 Posts: 50

2013-05-21 8:40 PM bootygirl
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 19, 2008
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
I just completed my first Ironman season and I was free of injuries. I am now just messing around when I run at a fast pace (for me), I get a shooting pain in my right knee.

date : August 7, 2007
author : AMSSM
Yesterday I ran 10 miles. At mile 7 it started feeling sore. At mile 9.5 I got a shooting pain and walked the last 1/2 mile. I have a half Ironman to do in a week and a half. What are my chances?
date : January 29, 2007
author : sportfactory
comments : 1
When first going aero, your shop should begin by putting you in the least aggressive position. This means the aerobar pads will be almost level or just below the saddle.

date : July 2, 2006
author : Ontherun
Gut check! Striking a balance between your two loves can make and keep the relationship strong.
date : June 23, 2006
author : Team BT
One Arm Dumbbell Row strength exercise instruction with picture and video.

date : January 1, 2006
author : Ontherun
Tis the season to shop. These are a few of my plans when I go out looking for a new ride.
date : February 28, 2005
author : bostic
One of the most important pals a triathlete can have is the gel pack.

date : September 19, 2004
author : Machiavelo
Do you have a bicycle and do not know where to begin to find one if you do not? How should go about choosing a bicycle that will be best suited for your needs?