Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Lakeside try a tri; anyone requiring a ride Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2013-09-12 11:31 PM

Subject: Lakeside try a tri; anyone requiring a ride
Hi folks,

Looks like I'm headed there alone from the Oakville area. If you're in Oakville, Burlington or points between Oakville and Lakeside, and need to get you and your bike to the Sunday try a tri at noon, let me know. The gas costs 1/2 of what the race reg. was !! May as well take someone with me. Bike racks on the roof.
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Lakeside try a tri; anyone requiring a ride Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Lakeside - Try-a-tri - Sept 15th

Started by lifes33ker
Views: 1050 Posts: 2

2013-09-09 12:14 PM mgalanter

Belwood Lake 'Try-A-Tri' Mini-Sprint

Started by RunGirlRun
Views: 1215 Posts: 4

2009-07-16 2:26 PM Bopper

First tri well give it a try in Gravenhurst

Started by nickih
Views: 1976 Posts: 19

2009-08-03 9:36 PM nickih

Leamington Try-a-tri

Started by ff_jeff
Views: 975 Posts: 5

2009-06-20 10:10 PM Time2_triatri

Anyone doing Lakeside II?

Started by tristar1
Views: 1825 Posts: 25

2008-09-20 8:58 PM ElaKuz
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 19, 2008
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
My right knee has a pain in the front, just below the kneecap. I walked 24 miles of IM Louisville. No pain while walking but it started immediately when trying to run.

date : December 15, 2008
author : FitWerx
I own both a road bike and a tri bike. I am wondering which bike I should be riding during off season training, or does it matter?
date : July 8, 2008
author : Writebrained
comments : 10
Riding Zen means nothing more than being keenly aware of your surroundings and in control of your emotional state at all times. It also means riding safe and riding smart.

date : November 19, 2007
author : CyndiPPF
So here I was, a hard-working, respectable, just-turned-forty-six-year-old, who never considered herself athletic, lining up in my swim cap and goggles for my first triathlon.
date : September 3, 2005
author : aloufan
I couldn't believe that my splits kept getting lower! I started to run harder after I passed the "5 km" sign and picked a few people that I wanted to pass.

date : July 17, 2005
author : Iron MaYden
comments : 8
What to wear under the wetsuit? What to wear for the bike and the run? Good thing someone invented the wonderful trisuit, to which we’ve become accustomed. It’s supposed to make our lives so simple.
date : May 16, 2005
author : DominiqueL
Enter the new TYR X-Sight goggles. The X-Sights have been designed with a flexible nose bridge that (surprise, surprise) is shaped like an “X”.

date : September 14, 2004
author : DoubleDown
Can anyone think of a better way to spend Labour Day weekend than doing your first tri? Ok, maybe doing your 2nd, 3rd...50th tri...but you get my point. :)