Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » MUSKOKA TRISUMMIT, Trimuskoka Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2014-01-02 9:08 PM

Subject: MUSKOKA TRISUMMIT, Trimuskoka
Hey Just looking for some feedback. Did anyone here go to this last year? It looks pretty cool, just curious if you guys thought it was worth it and what the info was like.

www.muskokatrisummit.com

2014-02-18 3:19 PM
in reply to: Nigelv

Subject: RE: MUSKOKA TRISUMMIT, Trimuskoka
Hi there Nigel,

As the organizer of this event, I am a bit biased, but it was a great event last year. We received great feedback from the attendees last year and have incorporated it into this years event. We have a new website that we launched yesterday as the old one was a bit hard to navigate.

The whole conference is put on by triathletes, for triathletes that are from novice to experienced. Really, all we want to do is to have a great weekend where we can train in arguably one of the most active triathlon and endurance sport locations in Ontario. Think of it as going to a training camp where you don't have to ship your bike or buy a plane ticket anywhere!

I hope you can come!

Rich Trenholm
President, TriMuskoka
2014-04-22 11:24 AM
in reply to: Nigelv

Subject: RE: MUSKOKA TRISUMMIT, Trimuskoka
I attended both last year and this year and have to say that this was the best investment I've made to my training. The new format that they had this year, with a morning work out, keynote talk, seminars and then workshops after lunch was fantastic. Even if you could only attend for one day, you were able to participate in a variety of activities. Everything ran very smoothly and there was always someone from the committee available to answer questions if you were unsure of the schedule. I met everyone from brand new beginners to experienced Ironman triathletes and have to say the environment was incredibly welcoming. The caliber of presenters was also amazing and everyone was available before and after their talks to answer additional questions. The social events were also very well planned and I ended up staying out much longer than I had planned just because we were having so much fun! I learned so much and had so much fun I have no doubt that I will be a regular attendee. This is an event that you won't want to miss next year
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » MUSKOKA TRISUMMIT, Trimuskoka Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Muskoka Ironman 70.3 2009

Started by ff_jeff
Views: 2074 Posts: 16

2009-05-01 4:06 PM Bopper

Muskoka Water Temp

Started by StanleyK
Views: 1379 Posts: 3

2008-07-22 10:24 PM cathyd

Muskoka Ironman 70.3 Pages: 1 2 3 4