Other Resources The Political Joe » Want to know how polarized we are? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 3

2014-01-15 10:40 AM
in reply to: Aarondb4

User image

Subject: RE: Want to know how polarized we are?
Originally posted by Aarondb4

One story sticks in my mind about Newtown. They kept saying it was the worst school tragedy in the history of mankind, all made possible by the AR15. I read a story about some whacko in the late 1800's who blew up a school with a home made bomb and killed over 50 people. Makes you wonder if anything has really changed or if we just get to hear about everything now so it makes it seem worse.  

Bath, Michigan 1927

One of the problems is there are so many news outlets looking for viewers they must bring more to the table and bring it all faster. To do some of that, they must overplay everything that happens.

Add to that exactly what the OP started this thread pointing out, they cannot help themselves but to slant everything towards the way the news casters see it, politically.

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Want to know how polarized we are? Rss Feed  

of 3

RELATED ARTICLES
date : May 5, 2008
author : TriPainter
comments : 1
I went into the pool area (as this was a pool swim) and got body marked. That's when it hit me that I was there to race - this was not a clinic.

date : September 24, 2007
author : mrakes1
comments : 0
Discussions on salt tablets, AM workout nutrition, coffee, post workout nutrition, whey powder, recovery nutrition, losing weight, Recoverite usage, the necessity of sugars and snack ideas.
date : September 10, 2004
author : Ron
comments : 1
Your help is needed to keep BT the best of the best.

date : August 31, 2004
author : Ron
comments : 0
Everything you want to know (and then some).