General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Giant Trinity Alliance size Med frame with extras Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-01-22 8:32 PM

User image

Subject: Giant Trinity Alliance size Med frame with extras
Selling a 2008 black and silver giant trinity alliance medium size frame. it comes with fsa carbon 50/34 compact crankset 172.5 length. sram apex front der and rival rear der, both are like new that came off a bike i am swapping parts with. Overall in good shape the frame is giants carbon/aluminum frame. I have a specialized hydroformed alum aerobar i can include. things the bike will need are new cables, stem, seat(I have one but probably not one you would want for triathlons but up to you bontrager race), chain and wheelset. willing to sell it all together or frameset and part out.

you are more than welcome to come see it i am also in columbus a lot so just let me know. looking for reasonable offers. thanks

oh i can send pics if you message me i havnt been able to load any on here yet.

2014-04-06 5:26 PM
in reply to: kelso012

User image

Veteran
Dallas, TX
Subject: RE: Giant Trinity Alliance size Med frame with extras
Are you willing to ship to Dallas? What price are you looking for?
2014-04-08 10:20 PM
in reply to: hosayif

User image

Subject: RE: Giant Trinity Alliance size Med frame with extras
sorry it was sold i forgot to take this off thanks.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Giant Trinity Alliance size Med frame with extras Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Giant Eagle Triathlon - Olympic Course : Official Thread Pages: 1 2

Started by bruehoyt
Views: 5166 Posts: 49

2011-08-03 1:56 PM triforce

Giant Eagle Multisport Clinic

Started by trinergy
Views: 2685 Posts: 17

2011-07-04 3:27 PM Aysel

Giant Eagle Tri in July

Started by AZ Desert Diver
Views: 1821 Posts: 11

2011-07-19 11:00 PM bruehoyt

Giant Eagle Tri

Started by k-read23
Views: 2254 Posts: 11

2011-04-06 4:03 PM apicek

Looking for good sports med doc NE ohio

Started by Zupe
Views: 1135 Posts: 2

2009-10-23 10:36 PM dscottmd
RELATED ARTICLES
date : November 29, 2011
author : Pnlop
comments : 0
First race went better than expected!

date : November 23, 2010
author : marmadaddy
comments : 1
Should you make the switch from your current aluminum framed bike to a carbon bike frame?
date : May 21, 2010
author : Nancy Clark
If you are a fitness exerciser, you are unlikely to need extra electrolytes to replace those lost in sweat. If you exercise hard for more than four hours in the heat, replacment may be needed.

date : January 9, 2010
author : FitWerx
Does a degree or two difference between two frames(head and/or seat tube) really make that much of a difference when it comes to fit?
date : December 12, 2009
We are often asked the question, "What size frame should I buy" and the answer is “it depends”. I know that’s not the answer you want to hear, but hopefully the following will shed some more light.

date : August 7, 2009
I am in the process of buying my first tri bike. Because of my size my fitter suggested buying a custom frame but then I have an infinite number of choices for components, wheels, aerobars, etc.
date : April 20, 2009
I'm considering a road frame buildup, what considerations should I take into account when swapping all of my components from my current setup to a new frame?

date : July 2, 2006
author : acbadger
Is there a magic number of days off for your training plan? Is it a one size fits all or an an individual choice?