UK Triathlon Forum Scotland » 2015 Schedule Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2014-11-24 6:04 AM

User image

Subject: 2015 Schedule
Hey folks, does anyone maintain an annual schedule of races with distances, registration sites etc etc?
New Thread
UK Triathlon Forum Scotland » 2015 Schedule Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : June 22, 2010
author : jasongootman
comments : 0
Design a triathlon race schedule with the right amount and right types of races to help you peak at the right time.

date : December 31, 2009
author : Ron
comments : 8
Where do I start? What equipment do I need? How do I train? This article will serve as your 'Where do I start?' guide with several triathlon training schedules included below.
date : January 1, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 1
I’ve signed up to do the St. Anthony’s Olympic Triathlon in April. I will be 49 in May and need some advice on a good training program to fit into my full time work schedule.

date : October 30, 2005
author : mikericci
comments : 1
This program should be used for an athlete who is new to duathlon and their goal is to complete a sprint duathlon without difficulty. The schedule consists of 3 workouts per week in each sport.
date : July 17, 2005
author : Brandon Heflin
So how do you plan for a season? Below, I’ve created a simple five step process to use as a primer for season planning.

date : November 14, 2004
author : Andrea
I'm on the other side of the college-student desk. I'm the one with the red pen in my hand. Those of us with schedules that change from day to day actually have an advantage, I think.
date : September 11, 2004
author : westfried
Fact is, it's tough. Best bet is to do the training that you can, and let the chips fall where they may.

date : September 5, 2004
author : Ron
Good tips for training and race-day