BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Gray Guys/Girls Master's Focus Triathlon Mentor Group--CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 52

2015-01-01 11:37 AM
in reply to: bswcpa

User image

Regular
East Wenatchee, Washington
Subject: RE: Gray Guys/Girls Master's -Co Mentor
Originally posted by bswcpa

HAPPY 2015 Gray Gang!!    What a diverse group we are - we span the United States quiet nicely and hit the UK and Australia.   No matter where you are today, I hope this year starts out by bringing you blessings abounding!     I plan to spend this first one eating all day and watching football. 

Thanks Brenda. Happy New Year to you and all our Gray Guy/Girls forum members.

Good January 1 news for me--since my birthday was three days ago as of today I am now--according to USA Triathlon--officially 60 years old. New age group! Woo hoo!

Hope you have a great day. My goal today is to get on the bike trainer for 90 minutes. Once it warms up (it's currently 12 degrees) later today I'll try to get out for a run.

Best to everyone!

Steve

2015-01-01 12:19 PM
in reply to: lutzman

User image

Veteran
Kennebunkport, Qatar
Steve / Scott

I would love to jump back into the group if you have room?

NAME: Mountaindan / Dan

STORY: I am 52 and have always been active in some sport, I did a lot of hiking and mountain climbing before moving to the east coast 8 years ago, I have always ran to stay in decent shape and did a lot of mountain biking when I was younger.
I went to watch a local Tri in Kennebunk Maine and thought that it looked like fun, I signed up for the next year and started training. I used my 10 YO MTB for most of my training, but then finally bought a decent road bike that I am still riding. Since then I have done a couple HIM's an Olympic a few sprints and numerous mini tri's with my club. Last year I had big plans for a couple HIM's and a Marathon, but deployed in the spring and all plans went out the window.

FAMILY STATUS: Married 23 years, 4 children 2 grown boys and twin daughters that are sophomores in college.

CURRENT TRAINING: Currently I am training for my first Marathon in May. Running is my weak point so it's a big challenge, but I know that I will be able to finish. I am running 5 days a week currently at 26 miles a week with 3 days of strength training and lots of stretching and running specific exercises. I am enjoying the mild weather we are having in the north east, normally I would be running through the slush, ice and snow by this time, but it has been relatively dry and comfortable this winter, I refuse to run on a treadmill!

2015 RACES: 2015 is a big year for me, Starting with a Marathon in May followed by a tough HIM in June, lots of hills in both the bike and run, then my biggest goal Ironman Lake Tahoe, Kind of a crazy goal, but my motto is go big and go home ( I grew up in Reno and spent a lot of time around Lake Tahoe).

WEIGHT LOSS: This is a must considering my goals, currently 235, I am 6'3", I plan on being down to 205 by the time I get to the start line of IMLT and looking to be sub 220 by my marathon.

Looking forward to being a part of this group, I know Steve is a wealth of information on Triathlons and is the type of runner I could only dream of being! Scott is the same when it comes to swimming and I hope to learn enough and become a good enough athlete to enjoy my journey. I am not looking to qualify for Kona, but finish the races with out being last and enjoy myself along the way.

Dan
2015-01-01 1:23 PM

User image

Subject: AG Championships?
OK, THIS IS A SURPRISE!

"Congratulations Scott Imlay! You have qualified for the Olympic-Distance race at the 2015 USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships on Aug. 8 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, after finishing in the top 10 percent in your age group at the Lake Meridian Triathlon #2"

Should I go? On one hand, I'm a novice triathlete so going to the National Championship doesn't seem appropriate. On the other hand, it would be cool to experience a National Championship and I'd probably learn a lot. Any thoughts?

August in Milwaukee sounds hot and muggy.

Thanks!
Scott I.
2015-01-01 2:32 PM
in reply to: EchoLkScott

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member
Subject: RE: AG Championships?

Originally posted by EchoLkScott

OK, THIS IS A SURPRISE!

"Congratulations Scott Imlay! You have qualified for the Olympic-Distance race at the 2015 USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships on Aug. 8 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, after finishing in the top 10 percent in your age group at the Lake Meridian Triathlon #2"

Should I go? On one hand, I'm a novice triathlete so going to the National Championship doesn't seem appropriate. On the other hand, it would be cool to experience a National Championship and I'd probably learn a lot. Any thoughts?

Thanks! Scott I.

Scott -

Congratulations!

I say go!  Novice or not, you earned the right to go.  It gives you a good 'A' race to train for - the type of race you can build your season around.

I seem to recall that Steve competed there last year so he can give you a first hand account of weather and an overview of the race.

Go, enjoy the experience.  You're right, experiencing a National Championship atmosphere is pretty cool.

2015-01-01 3:14 PM
in reply to: DJP_19

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member
Subject: RE: Gray Guys/Girls Master's Focus Triathlon Mentor Group--OPEN!

Originally posted by DJP_19

Steve and Scott:

I'd like to continue with the group if there is room for one more.

Screen name: DJP_19/ Name: Dave Proulx

Dave,

Glad to have you back for another go-around!

2015-01-01 3:44 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Steve and Scott,

Have either of you used TrainerRoad? I got a certificate for one month free when I bought the KK. When combined with a speed sensor it provides "virtual power" and allows you to train using power without buying a power meter. It looks you do a test to estimate functional threshold power (FTP) and then it adjusts the workouts to match your FTP. Lots of different workouts, so it looks like a good way to battle the boredom. I think I'll give it a try.

BTW, I'm using my tri-bike on the trainer. I'm new to the tri-bike so I need practice in the aero position.

Thanks! Scott I.

Scott,

I haven't personally used TrainerRoad as I have a PM, however I have heard over and over again, here on BT, over on ST and TP that TrainerRoad is an excellent alternative to owning a PM.

The biggest negatives I have heard are that it is not always accurate when compared to actual PM's and that because TrainerRoad is only indoors on your trainer, you can't take advantage of the numbers in a race environment.  The accuracy thing, in my opinion, doesn't really amount to much of a complaint.  Accuracy is how close the measured value is to the actual value, precision on the other hand is how close multiple measurements are to each other. When your using power, precision is far more important and TrainerRoad gives consistent results.  The simple reality is that if a single rider installed Powertap, Stages, Quarq, and Vector power-meters on his/her bike and took a ride, the numbers would likely not match up perfectly as they are all measuring power at a different location.  As to the "can't take it on the road thing."  You kind of know when you sign up that your using it on your indoor trainer so not sure how that gets in there as a complaint.

TrainerRoad is great way to use train with power and gauge progress over time.  Just be aware that if you are using TrainerRoad, and then switch over to a real power-meter at some point, the numbers likely will be different, perhaps significantly.

2015-01-01 4:13 PM
in reply to: Mountaindan

User image

Regular
Originally posted by Mountaindan

Steve / Scott

I would love to jump back into the group if you have room?

NAME: Mountaindan / Dan

Dan

Glad to have you back, Dan. Good luck with the marathon training.

Steve
2015-01-01 4:27 PM
in reply to: Mountaindan

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

2015 RACES: 2015 is a big year for me, Starting with a Marathon in May followed by a tough HIM in June, lots of hills in both the bike and run, then my biggest goal Ironman Lake Tahoe, Kind of a crazy goal, but my motto is go big and go home ( I grew up in Reno and spent a lot of time around Lake Tahoe).

Dan

Dan,

Glad you're back with us.

I am planning on attempting a serious KQ attempt this year.  It came down to either Lake Tahoe or Louisville.  They both qualify for Kona 2016 so since that wasn't a factor, I had to look a bit further.  I think the elevation and difficulty of the course is the great equalizer in Lake Tahoe, while Louisville is "home" - my entire extended family is 60 miles from Louisville.  In the end, family won out so going to Louisville this year.  Lake Tahoe is definitely on the list to do in the next couple of years.

2015-01-01 5:05 PM

User image

Regular

OK, THIS IS A SURPRISE!

Thanks!
Scott I.

Hey Scott:

Congratulations. That's great. If possible, you should definitely do it. I've participated in two Tri AG National Championship events and one National Duathlon AG Championship. Every time I had an absolute gas. It's just a great group of competitors and very well run races. It's also really fun to compete against the best age groupers in the country. There are some wicked fast folks. Hey, I know I'm probably destined for a MOP performance against this field, but who cares? It's just great to be out there.

A few comments:

1) If you're seriously thinking about going, risk the $150 non-refundable registration fee and sign up. The Olympic race has sold out early every year. I'm not sure if having the World Championships in Chicago a month later will impact the attendance either way, but I expect the race to sell out again. It would be a shame to get shut out if you want to go.

2) A fair number of folks race the Olympic distance and then do the Sprint the following day. That's my plan. Hey, that cuts my overall "cost per race" nearly in half!

3) It can be very hot and muggy in Milwaukee. When I raced it in 2013 (I was injured last year and had to drop) the weather was pretty good. It got a bit hot on the run, but it wasn't a big deal. I heard the weather last year was spectacular. But I think you should anticipate that the weather will be tough.

4) If they follow the past several years, our swim wave will probably start somewhat early...which is good since it won't be quite as hot. The pattern has been that they rotate the AG wave starts. The AG that started dead last the previous year moves to first. The group that started first, drops to second and every age group moves down one slot. So, if they follow that pattern again in 2015, the 55-59 AG would be off by 8:30 and done around 11:00. You'd start an hour after the first wave, but an 1 hour 45 minutes ahead of the final wave...those guys will race in the full heat!

5) Get a hotel room now. Rooms are tight. You can go through the USAT, but I've always just done my own. And if you make your own reservation, you can always cancel. I prefer to stay downtown near the race so I can just walk to the course that morning and hang out in the city in the evening. But if you want to save money, there are cheaper options away from the city center and the parking near the race course is good.

6) I fly in and out of Chicago. There are more flight options than Milwaukee and they are generally cheaper. It's about a 90 minute drive to Milwaukee and you'll probably rent a car anyway, so no difference there. The traffic is a getting back to Chicago due to on-going freeway construction, but as long as you allow extra time, it's no big deal.

The website for the AG National Championship from last year has a couple of videos that are kind of cool that give you a good perspective of the event.

http://www.usatriathlon.org/events/usat/2014/08/olympic-distance-na...

Or, you can see my brief brush with fame from the 2013 video. My five second cameo is at about the 30 second mark.

http://www.usatriathlon.org/events/usat/2013/08/sprint-national-cha...

With a little luck, I'll see you there and we can grab a beer!

Steve

2015-01-01 5:14 PM
in reply to: DJP_19

User image

Regular
Originally posted by DJP_19

Steve and Scott:

I'd like to continue with the group if there is room for one more.

Screen name: DJP_19/ Name: Dave Proulx

Glad you're still with us, Dave!

Steve
2015-01-01 8:09 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Veteran
Kennebunkport, Qatar
Thanks Steve and Scott, glad to be back in the group!

Scott, probably a good move going with Louisville, Tahoe has a had a tough go the first 2 years, hopefully 3rd time is a charm? 1st year it snowed the night before and temps were in the low 30's at the start, this year it was cancelled due to a huge forest fire creating very unhealthy air quality and low visibility.

The altitude will be a challenge since I live at sea level these days and not a whole lot of big hills to train on, but i am excited about the challenge.

Looks like we have another good group, looking forward to following everyone's training!

Edited by Mountaindan 2015-01-01 8:09 PM

2015-01-01 9:27 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Scott, probably a good move going with Louisville, Tahoe has a had a tough go the first 2 years, hopefully 3rd time is a charm? 1st year it snowed the night before and temps were in the low 30's at the start, this year it was cancelled due to a huge forest fire creating very unhealthy air quality and low visibility. The altitude will be a challenge since I live at sea level these days and not a whole lot of big hills to train on, but i am excited about the challenge.

Yeah, I wasn't sure they were even going to take a third swing at the race after the fire last year.  That was just bad luck.  The cold in the first year, I figure that just built some character for the athletes - it was the same for everyone at the race, just deal with it.  While that kind of weather isn't completely unheard of around Lake Tahoe, it was kind of early for that type of storm.  The good news on the fire is that there isn't much left to burn so that probably isn't going to happen again for several years.

I went back and forth for a few weeks over Lake Tahoe/Louisville.  In the end, farm and family pulled harder than the beauty and challenge of Lake Tahoe.

As to elevation.  I live less than half an hour from a 12,000 foot mountain.  When the time comes, I will take the motorhome up and be able to live and train at elevation for an extended period of time.  I figure/hope that might be an advantage over many of the other competitors.

Edited by k9car363 2015-01-01 9:31 PM
2015-01-01 9:52 PM

I would like to join the group.
Experience: none, signed up for a Sprint in mid April
Weight Loss: I want to drop 40 pounds eventully. Currently 265
Goal: Get to the finish line and avoid injury

2015-01-01 10:08 PM

User image

Originally posted by lutzman

Hey Scott:

Congratulations. That's great. If possible, you should definitely do it. I've participated in two Tri AG National Championship events and one National Duathlon AG Championship. Every time I had an absolute gas. It's just a great group of competitors and very well run races. It's also really fun to compete against the best age groupers in the country. There are some wicked fast folks. Hey, I know I'm probably destined for a MOP performance against this field, but who cares? It's just great to be out there.

• Thanks Steve. If you are MOP I will definitely be BOP. That's OK, I would just be there for the experience.

I have a couple questions.

1. The website says the water temperature is in the mid to high 70's. Have wet suits been allowed the years you were there?

2. How do you get your bike there?

Thanks!
    Scott I.

P.S. We should also grab a beer at ChelanMan!
    2015-01-01 11:26 PM

User image

Regular

Originally posted by lutzman

Hey Scott:

• Thanks Steve. If you are MOP I will definitely be BOP. That's OK, I would just be there for the experience.

I have a couple questions.

1. The website says the water temperature is in the mid to high 70's. Have wet suits been allowed the years you were there?

2. How do you get your bike there?

Thanks!
    Scott I.

P.S. We should also grab a beer at ChelanMan!

Hey Scott:

The swim is in Lake Michigan, so I would be VERY surprised if the swim is NOT wet suit legal. The course is actually in a protected, man-made bay but the water temp is not that much warmer than outside the bay, Wet suits were allowed the last two years.

I just check my bike as baggage when I fly. The benefit of Alaska airlines is they only ding you about $50 bucks to take your bike. They fly non-stop to Chicago, so there is a minimum of baggage handling. I knew I would be travelling to a few out of area events so I just made the investment in a heavy duty bike box. It set me back about $500 but I've used it for three years and its still in very good shape and my bike has never been damaged by an airline. The negative of the big hardside case is you have to rent a minivan or SUV or it won't fit in your rental car. You can get soft cases much cheaper. The downside of the soft case is you have to do more dis-assembly than with the hard case.

Here's the case I purchased:

http://www.trisports.com/triall3sporu.html

Let's definitely grab a beer in Chelan. I'm planning to do both the Olympic and Sprint since the races are on separate days.

Edited by lutzman 2015-01-01 11:28 PM
    2015-01-02 4:49 AM
    in reply to: jwhaas

User image

Official BT Coach
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Gold member

Originally posted by jwhaas

I would like to join the group.

Experience: none, signed up for a Sprint in mid April

Weight Loss: I want to drop 40 pounds eventully. Currently 265

Goal: Get to the finish line and avoid injury

Hi Joe,

Welcome to the group.  I am right there with you on avoiding injury.  Not a workout goes by I don't consider that very thing.

When you get a chance, post a short bio so we can get to know a bit about you.

2015-01-02 5:59 AM
    in reply to: k9car363

User image

Expert
    Charlottesville, Virginia
    Name: JuneApple / Stu

Background:
    High school swimmer, biked a bunch in college, but never ran more than a mile. After leading a fairly sedentary lifestyle during my 30s and early 40s, I found myself at mid-life under a bunch of stress and 50 lbs overweight. So I decided to change some priorities, starting with health and fitness. I started running a bit (I was really slow) and worked my way up to a half-marathon and my first triathlon (sprint) 7 years ago. Last year was the first year I didn't do any triathlons. Even though I "trained" for all three sports, looking back on my logs, it was a run-focused year (or perhaps more accurately, a low-bike and low-swimming year). Hoping to get back in the swing of things for 2015 since I'll be aging up to the 55s this year. Work really slammed me in 2014 with quite an uptick in travel to go along with more intensity. The good/bad of having one's own business. Lots of flexibility, but can get overwhelming with little warning. But better than the alternative!

Family Status: Married for 32 years with daughter in last year of college (final tuition payment last week - yay!!!). My wife is supportive of my tri habits, while not understanding its appeal :-)

Current Training: Was doing pretty well with running as I worked up to a half-marathon in November, but had a small set-back in December that forced a few weeks off, but used that to get reacquainted with the pool and bike. Back on track again for the start of 2015.

2014 Races: Only runs last year. Half marathon, 10 miler and a bunch of 5K and 10Ks just to keep me semi-motivated. I'm generally a MoPer (middle of the packer) in both triathlons and run races, but every now and then have a good race with a less experienced field and wind up on the podium. Accidents do happen.

2015 Races: Next up - Half Mary in Florida in March. Then back into the triathlon season. Probably start with a local Sprint and keep the focus on Sprints / Olympics. Would like to do another HIM sometime, but don't expect 2015 will be the year for it.

Weight Loss: 216 on the scale this morning which means I did quite a bit of damage in the last few weeks. Need to lose 25 lbs to get to race weight. So, if anyone is interested in a weight check-in / challenge, I'm up for it.

Fun Fact: Just finished recording a CD. My other passion is traditional Irish music :-)

What Will Make me a Good Mentee: Definitely will check in at least weekly. Have really enjoyed being in a group of "grays" and Steve and Scott have been terrific leaders. Usually, my best advice is in the area of the swim, but Scott has that more than covered! Anyway, I'm very thankful for the role triathlons have played in my life, and like training for multiple disciplines. I'm especially appreciative of BT and the mentor groups (also FYI, I mentored a group during 2011 and enjoyed it). Look forward to working with the repeat gray offenders and the new folks!

Will have a few questions about off-season training soon...

Stu
    2015-01-02 6:31 AM
    in reply to: k9car363

User image

Spencer, New York
    Please count me in again.
    Races for 2015:
    Jan: Hartshorne Masters Mile Invitational: I'm definitely not a miler, but it is a big club event, very social, so why not? It would be interesting to know how fast I can run 1 mile, although I'm not really doing speed training because of....
    Feb. Lake Effect Half Marathon in Syracuse, my first half. This will be cold. I'm doing lots of running outside in cold, nasty, snowy, freezing rain conditions. 20-25 miles/week is a record for me. I don't refuse to use a treadmill, I just don't enjoy it, so I almost never do.
    April: Skunk Cabbage 10k. Decided not to do a repeat of the HM because I'll need to devote more time to cycling, in preparation for the....
    May Fly by Night Duathlon. Cycling on the Watkins Glen International Speedway is a unique, extremely fun experience, but the race is challenging.
    June-July: I still need to decide on a USAT certified sprint triathlon. I have to forgo my plans to do the National Senior Games because the weekend conflicts with family plans. Oh well. Next time it's held I get to compete as a 70-year old.
    August: My first Olympic distance at Cayuga Lake Tri
    Late Aug or Sept: another USAT certified tri, probably sprint. I need to investigate the ones Dave mentioned last year in CT. I have friends there I'd like to visit.
    Sept-Dec: cross-country race series, including Nationals in San Francisco. I really had a huge amount of fun with that this year.
    I depend on the core & hip-strengthening routines and dynamic stretching from strengthrunning.com to keep my legs sound; plus ART therapy every 6 weeks, plus 18 minutes/day of foam rolling & static stretching.
    For those newcomers, I'm now officially 68 years old as a triathlete, never did any competitive sports until I was 62, and am having a great time enjoying my fitness. There's hope for anybody.
    Deb
    2015-01-02 8:17 AM

did 26 mile bike Thursday 10 miles was tri bike course clermont fla bob

Edited by bob stout 2015-01-02 8:18 AM
    2015-01-02 8:40 AM

User image

New user

Hi Everyone - Happy New Year - I would like to join this group, I have never done a triathlon, did some marathons 20 years ago and bike a lot, over fifty and my goal this year is a sprint in August 2015

Edwin
    2015-01-02 9:39 AM
    in reply to: juneapple

Regular
    Libertyville, IL
    Hello Stu,

I am new to triathlons and enjoyed reading your profile. I would be interested in weight check ins with you.
    Looking forward to a great 2015!
    Daniel

2015-01-02 9:48 AM
    in reply to: ok2try

User image

Regular
    Originally posted by ok2try

Please count me in again.

For those newcomers, I'm now officially 68 years old as a triathlete, never did any competitive sports until I was 62, and am having a great time enjoying my fitness. There's hope for anybody.
    Deb

Hi Deb:

Welcome back. Glad to have you participating again. Congrats on your continued athletic success! You're an inspiration for all of us!

Steve
    2015-01-02 9:49 AM
    in reply to: Egoalie

User image

Regular
    Originally posted by Egoalie

Hi Everyone - Happy New Year - I would like to join this group, I have never done a triathlon, did some marathons 20 years ago and bike a lot, over fifty and my goal this year is a sprint in August 2015

Edwin

Hi Edwin:

We would be glad to have you in our little group. Post up your bio and background so we can get to know you better.

Welcome to the forum.

Steve
    2015-01-02 11:11 AM

Veteran
    Name: trinity/Tim

Background: I will be 52 this year. I have been participating in triathlon for about 6 years. 3 years ago I started having some success in the sport and then 2 years ago got bitten by the injury bug. Last year I was finally able to return to participating but could not really race.

Family Status: Married for 21 years with 2 adult children and 2 dogs.

Current Training: I've been pretty slothful during the holidays and am ready to get back at it. I commute to work on my bike T, W, Th most weeks when the weather allows (which is almost year round here in Albuquerque) and it is a 20 mile round trip. I run on my lunch hour so most days my training is done by 4:30 when I get home. I try to swim on Mondays and Fridays but have not been in the pool since October.

2014 Races: I participated in a couple sprints last year and that distance is my focus currently.

2015 Races: I have no races currently on the radar.

Weight Loss: I'm 5'8" and currently weigh 166. I was my fastest at 150 so I hope to get back there by mid-season.

Fun Fact: When people see my screen name "trinity" they automatically assume I am a female. I'm considering a change.

What Will Make me a Good Mentee: Will check in as often as I'm able. Hope to learn a lot and perhaps be a help to others in their journey.

Edited by trinity 2015-01-02 11:13 AM
    2015-01-02 1:01 PM
    in reply to: trinity

User image

Expert
    Tallahassee
    Name: KWDreamun Karl

Background: I have no background, I was always to small to play sports and I loved fishing so I fished the professional trail B.A.S.S. for 8 years. I quit because of time away from family. I was sitting home during Christmas vacation at the age of 50 and IM Hawaii came on TV. I called my wife and said I want to do this. I didn’t have a bike, I hadn’t owned a bike in 40+ years, didn’t know how to swim a lick and only ran 1 10k back in college. I said it would be good for my son to see me tackle obstacles in life.

Family Status: Married for 21 years I think to the same wonderful lady. She is Pinksocks on this site. We found each other late in life and have 1 fantastic son, a Jr. in high school and he is very athletic and is on the baseball team.

Current Training: I’m only biking and lifting weights now since I have a stress fracture in my foot from running. It happened 5 days prior to my 1st marathon on Nov 8. I still ran the marathon. It is to cold to swim right now. I’m missing running and thinking how hard it will be to get back in shape.

2014 Races: Only runs last year. I signed up for a sprint tri but it was way to cold, the water was in the 50’s and the high that day was 43 so I backed out. I ran several ½ marathons and my 1st marathon. I did a summer trail series and lots of 5k and 10k races. I had signed up for a 50K but dr would not let me run in the boot I have to wear so I had to drop out.

2015 Races Feb I’m signed up for a marathon but probably won’t happen. I want to do several marathons and even a 50k or 50 mile if possible. I also want to do several long bike races and duathlons.

Weight Loss: I need to gain weight. I could stand to lose a little fat around my waist.

Fun Fact: I have a very dry sick sense of humor so please do not get offended with what I type..I’m joking mostly. I travel a lot for work, well that is not fun, I have a strong southern accent, I’m from FL and we have no off season, just injury seasons, I’m 99% vegan. We have a spoiled dachshund.

What Will Make me a Good Mentee: When I’m in town I check in to much. Have really enjoyed being in a group of "grays" and Steve and Scott have been terrific leaders. I’m open to learning and wanting to understand “WHY”. I mean it took me a couple of years to learn not to run hard every day… someone finally explained it to me. I like to encourage people and help when I can.

karl
    New Thread
    BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Gray Guys/Girls Master's Focus Triathlon Mentor Group--CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 52

RELATED POSTS

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group (Open)

Started by Baowolf
    Views: 65 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 1:30 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
    Views: 26 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:48 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's Summer Extravaganza Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
    Views: 13 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:01 AM Baowolf

Playmobil31's Group - Open