BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Mentor Training by An Elite Triathlete for Draft legal/Age group t(Spr/Oly) Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2015-01-05 2:19 PM

Subject: Mentor Training by An Elite Triathlete for Draft legal/Age group t(Spr/Oly)
Hey Guys,

I am an elite triathlete out of Ontario and would like to mentor athletes who are looking for some great advice and an insiders look on what the elites do and their secrets. The reason I am doing this is because growing up in the sport for the last 10 years I have struggled with acquiring information and strategies in order to become a great triathlete. I had to dig and dig for information and it was very discouraging. I am opening up this thread to answer questions and help with programs in order to give back to the sport that gave so much to me. I am very new at this but have a wealth of Knowledge! If this interests you and you would like to know more, then just ask!

Cheers.
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Mentor Training by An Elite Triathlete for Draft legal/Age group t(Spr/Oly) Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group (Open)

Started by Baowolf
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 1:30 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
Views: 26 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:48 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's Summer Extravaganza Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
Views: 13 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:01 AM Baowolf

Playmobil31's Group - Open

Started by playmobil31
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2011-12-18 3:37 PM playmobil31

Mentors Needed - INSTRUCTIONS

Started by Ron
Views: 11077 Posts: 1

2006-12-20 4:55 PM Ron
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 1, 2015
author : Team BT
comments : 2
Are you new? Are you starting to train for your first race in 2015? Join a mentor group to get all of your questions answered.

date : April 18, 2013
author : alicefoeller
comments : 0
BT amateurs compete in San Diego race on the world stage.
date : March 10, 2011
author : Scott Tinley
comments : 1
Tinley on triathlon, aging, and the attitude of a masters athlete

date : August 17, 2007
author : EndurancePlanet
37-year-old Bill Fults is an age-group triathlete. But by day he's an Air Flight Paramedic. He also spent the better part of a decade as an Army Ranger.
date : February 19, 2007
author : Terese Luikens
Find a mentor. Make a list of at least three people that you could approach for help, list your specific needs and then be courageous enough to begin asking.