Other Resources The Political Joe » This is the best!! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2019-11-05 9:35 AM

User image

Pro
Subject: This is the best!!

President Trump is keeping Sean Spicer alive on Dancing With the Stars. 

And the Dems actually think they have a chance in 2020.  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/sean-spicers-dancing-with-the-stars-performance-outrages-liberals-as-trump-encourages-support

2019-11-05 1:10 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: RE: This is the best!!
Originally posted by Left Brain

President Trump is keeping Sean Spicer alive on Dancing With the Stars. 

And the Dems actually think they have a chance in 2020.  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/sean-spicers-dancing-with-the-stars-performance-outrages-liberals-as-trump-encourages-support

I heard the other day after the horse named Covfefe won a race. A reporter asked Trump about it and he said Covfefe was a coded message
2019-11-05 1:19 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro

When the whole impeachment deal, and other investigations,  blows the hell up watch who is left standing when the smoke clears.  LMAO

After 3 years it's hard to believe the Democrats (no, not you Democrats, so don't get your knickers all bunched up.....the idiots you elected) are this dumb.

Edited by Left Brain 2019-11-05 1:21 PM
2019-11-05 10:39 PM

User image

, Arizona
Cabana boy Spicer... what a missed opportunity for Halloween LOL! CNN turning it into a idealog rant and making it political is pretty sad, I guess nothing gets ratings like winding people up, even when it's over nothing.

LB, the average voter has an extremely short memory, if it blows up people won't remember after a couple weeks... democrats especially. Speaking of, apparently Gordan Sondland just "revised" his testimony, suddenly he recalls it being quid pro quo after all and updated his deposition stating so. My guess is he's trying to save his own before he gets any deeper into the web of lies. I've got my popcorn, never a dull moment that's for sure.
2019-11-06 8:49 AM
in reply to: Synon

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Synon Cabana boy Spicer... what a missed opportunity for Halloween LOL! CNN turning it into a idealog rant and making it political is pretty sad, I guess nothing gets ratings like winding people up, even when it's over nothing. LB, the average voter has an extremely short memory, if it blows up people won't remember after a couple weeks... democrats especially. Speaking of, apparently Gordan Sondland just "revised" his testimony, suddenly he recalls it being quid pro quo after all and updated his deposition stating so. My guess is he's trying to save his own before he gets any deeper into the web of lies. I've got my popcorn, never a dull moment that's for sure.

Personally I feel the Democrats have done a lot of permanent damage among various wings of their base.  Their push for cheap labor (illegal immigrants) has really alienated blue color labor workers as well as lower income minority communities.  Trump has been polling at record levels (for a republican) among African American communities, which is a big big problem for democrats.
The Democrats have embraced full on insanity with the social issues as well.  They're taking what used to be fringe group positions and bringing them to the core of the platform.  These are still great for the fringe, but there are a lot of old school democratic farmers in the midwest who are deeply religious.  They like the ag subsidies, but they can't stand the social agenda. 
I feel the DNC powers that be know that they're in deep deep trouble nationally, so they're resorting to impeachment and investigation as a method to hold onto power.  Remember, Obama used the entirety of the NSA and FBI to spy on and attempt to take out Trump.  He would not have done that if he was confident that the Democrats would have won. 

2019-11-06 10:11 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Synon Cabana boy Spicer... what a missed opportunity for Halloween LOL! CNN turning it into a idealog rant and making it political is pretty sad, I guess nothing gets ratings like winding people up, even when it's over nothing. LB, the average voter has an extremely short memory, if it blows up people won't remember after a couple weeks... democrats especially. Speaking of, apparently Gordan Sondland just "revised" his testimony, suddenly he recalls it being quid pro quo after all and updated his deposition stating so. My guess is he's trying to save his own before he gets any deeper into the web of lies. I've got my popcorn, never a dull moment that's for sure.

Synon - every in-law I have was either born, raised, or lived in Bezerkely, Ca. and were dyed in the wool liberals.  They have all left the Democrat party.....and they aren't coming back.  They are far from alone.   You sound like every liberal before the last election......and you know how that ended up, no matter how bad you wish to change it.  President Trump will win this election.....easily.  If Warren, or another "progressive" gets the nod for the Dems it will be a landslide of Reagan/Mondale proportions.

Oh yeah.....forget removing President Trump from office over the current latest and greatest "we got him now" episode from the loons......not going to happen.

Edited by Left Brain 2019-11-06 10:12 AM

2019-11-06 10:49 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
I have a conspiracy theory! The IG report is being delayed/stalled (by the WH?) as a counter punch in case the impeachment inquisition drops some damning information. Just a thought.
2019-11-06 10:59 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Rogillio I have a conspiracy theory! The IG report is being delayed/stalled (by the WH?) as a counter punch in case the impeachment inquisition drops some damning information. Just a thought.

My biggest fear is that Trump uses the Obama administration crimes as leverage to get them out of the way, but never pursues them criminally.  I want every person who broke the law to get the absolute max penalty because it's the only way to at least make them think twice about breaking the law in the future. 

2019-11-06 1:47 PM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Pro
Ah, so you believe there are politicians who don't break laws, eh? Interesting concept.
2019-11-06 7:41 PM

User image

, Arizona
Originally posted by Left Brain

You sound like every liberal before the last election......

*shrug* If you say so, I merely pointed out what Sondland said. Whatever the case, they sure don't have their stories straight.

Tony you are absolutely right, the dems have alienated far too many people and moved away from center. It's odd how a self proclaimed "inclusive party" can also have the attitude that you are either with them or you are the enemy. I don't know how true it is, but I had heard Canada started to go down that path a couple years ago. There was a bill to amend changes to the Human Rights act that could possibly result in jail time for refusing to use someones preferred gender pronouns. I think that was the first time I had heard of Jordan Peterson who criticized it as compelled speech, he's one of my favorite speakers, I'll bet you'd like him.
2019-11-07 8:00 AM
in reply to: Synon

User image

Extreme Veteran
Originally posted by Synon

I don't know how true it is, but I had heard Canada started to go down that path a couple years ago. There was a bill to amend changes to the Human Rights act that could possibly result in jail time for refusing to use someones preferred gender pronouns.

That is BS.

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » This is the best!! Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

I am a warped man....

Started by Rogillio
Views: 401 Posts: 5

2018-12-21 12:26 PM Rogillio