Other Resources The Political Joe » Say it ain’t so Joe...Hunter Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2020-10-21 10:30 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Say it ain’t so Joe...Hunter
I had to chuckle when I read Guiliani has a trove of Hunter’s emails and plans to trickle them out rather the drop them all at once. He said this will result in catching them lying. Pretty diabolical plan but politics and the media being what it is today that’s probably a good plan.

My guess is they have nothing conclusive tying things to Joe or they would have already released it. I do think Barr should appoint a special council because if Joe wins, there will not be any investigation.

This is a very awkward situation....if the FBI were to open an investigation into Joe it would be seen as political....2016 all over again.

On the other hand my guess is the FBI is investigating Hunter...and if you follow they money and it leads to Joe, not sure then can or will sit on it.

It’s 2020 folks and I would expect the unexpected.

2020-10-22 12:52 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: RE: Say it ain’t so Joe...Hunter
Oh no! Someone just dropped dime on Hunter. The question is, how long can MSM keep their collective head in the sand and ignore this!

This like this tend to snowball. They start off as a trickle and then as more information comes out other people decide it’s time for their CYA and tell what they know. If (when) more emails come out, the people cc’d in the emails will talk.

It’s gonna get ugly.

Not prognosticating but if there is evidence of a money trail to Biden...Katy bar the door! The Dems will freak out. What will they do? What can they do? If Biden is forced to step down 2 weeks before the election what happens to the 20 or 30 million votes already cast? Would Harris move to the top of the ticket? Hardly seems fair since no one voted for her. Would Bernie claim the dem ticket? Would he keep Harris?

Just having some fun. The media and the deep state will just blow off any evidence as being a political hit job.
2020-10-22 1:52 PM

User image

Champion
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Bronze member

Originally posted by Rogillio Oh no! Someone just dropped dime on Hunter. The question is, how long can MSM keep their collective head in the sand and ignore this! This like this tend to snowball. They start off as a trickle and then as more information comes out other people decide it’s time for their CYA and tell what they know. If (when) more emails come out, the people cc’d in the emails will talk. It’s gonna get ugly. Not prognosticating but if there is evidence of a money trail to Biden...Katy bar the door! The Dems will freak out. What will they do? What can they do? If Biden is forced to step down 2 weeks before the election what happens to the 20 or 30 million votes already cast? Would Harris move to the top of the ticket? Hardly seems fair since no one voted for her. Would Bernie claim the dem ticket? Would he keep Harris? Just having some fun. The media and the deep state will just blow off any evidence as being a political hit job.

IMO,

there’s no “stepping down.”  Democrat’s are stuck with their poorly vetted candidate.  

Now if he dies...

2020-10-22 1:55 PM
in reply to: McFuzz

User image

Pro

The Dems have been THIS stupid since the day President Trump was elected. LMAO

2020-10-22 3:30 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran

The FBI is too busy investigating Rudy's affair with Borat's daughter. That is coming out tomorrow.
2020-10-22 4:21 PM
in reply to: marcag

User image

Pro
Originally posted by marcagThe FBI is too busy investigating Rudy's affair with Borat's daughter. That is coming out tomorrow.
Rudy ain't running for President....I don't care what he did with anyone's daughter.

2020-10-22 4:41 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Extreme Veteran
Originally posted by Left Brain

Originally posted by marcagThe FBI is too busy investigating Rudy's affair with Borat's daughter. That is coming out tomorrow.
Rudy ain't running for President....I don't care what he did with anyone's daughter.

Your president's personal lawyer, the man Trump refers foreign leaders to contact to do hit jobs on his opposition, the man that brings "evidence" to the FBI....gets punked by Borat. As you say so eloquently ROFLMAO.

2020-10-22 4:50 PM

User image

Pro
Originally posted by marcag
Your president's personal lawyer, the man Trump refers foreign leaders to contact to do hit jobs on his opposition, the man that brings "evidence" to the FBI....gets punked by Borat. As you say so eloquently ROFLMAO.
Yawn
2020-10-22 4:55 PM

User image

Pro
Trump Aide - "hey, wouldn't it be great if we got Bobulinski in the front row at the debate?"Trump - "hold my beer"Hahahahaha!!!!
2020-10-22 7:21 PM

User image

Pro
Rut Roh.

(IMG_5918.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
IMG_5918.jpg (414KB - 10 downloads)
2020-10-23 1:42 PM

User image

Master
White Oak, Texas
At this point, Joe is just hoping to run out the clock.

2020-10-23 8:11 PM
in reply to: CBarnes

User image

Pro
A buddy and I had to drive through quite a bit of Georgia today.... you know, a state the Left claims may flip from red to blue. We counted presidential political signs.....we saw 174 signs. 167 were Trump signs.Tell me all about it.
2020-10-25 8:34 AM

User image

Champion
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Bronze member

Originally posted by Left Brain A buddy and I had to drive through quite a bit of Georgia today.... you know, a state the Left claims may flip from red to blue. We counted presidential political signs.....we saw 174 signs. 167 were Trump signs.Tell me all about it.

That’s because campaign signs are bad for the environment and Trump supporters don’t care about the environment.  Biden’s green new deal will regulate them into oblivion in favor of FB ads...

2020-10-26 12:44 PM

User image

Champion
Tacoma, Washington

Well, there's this epic read...

https://www.baldingsworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/KVBJHB.pdf

2020-10-27 5:05 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
A buddy and I had to drive through quite a bit of Georgia today.... you know, a state the Left claims may flip from red to blue. We counted presidential political signs.....we saw 174 signs. 167 were Trump signs.Tell me all about it.

So, we have "traditional" polls and they don't seem to work well

And we have LB counting people's lawn signs. Maybe.

These guys are using artificial intelligence to read social media posts
https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/america-votes/this-ai-pollster-has-pred...

Note this technology did predict Trump's win in 2016

2020-10-27 10:30 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

There are many unknowns that make predictions and polls unreliable:

How much will covid be a factor? Biden is pushing fear and Trump is predicting the end of covid is near. I think both overstate the their position. So will covid fatigue make it less of a factor?

Early voting and mail in ballots. It’s not clear if mail in voting is an indication of huge voter turnout?

How will the “enthusiasm” gap effect turnout?

As I mentioned before, a poll takes almost zero effort. How do the polls differentiate between someone who says they are for Trump or Biden vs how many will actually vote?

From just reading the polls, most of the battle ground states are within the margins of error.

Hopefully we will all know next week and then we can each say “I told you so” or “I guess I was wrong”. My hope remains that whoever wins will win decisively.

2020-10-27 11:54 AM

User image

Pro

The best part of watching this is knowing that if President Trump wins there will be rioting in the streets.  If Joe Biden wins there will not be.....I wonder why that is?     Oh yeah.....that "party of tolerance" deal.  LMAO

2020-10-27 9:48 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro
Anybody think this guy is lying?https://youtu.be/uWN7pAXH_JA

Edited by Left Brain 2020-10-27 9:48 PM
2020-10-27 10:02 PM

User image

Pro
2020-10-28 12:15 AM

User image

, Arizona
Originally posted by Rogillio

There are many unknowns that make predictions and polls unreliable:

How much will covid be a factor? Biden is pushing fear and Trump is predicting the end of covid is near. I think both overstate the their position. So will covid fatigue make it less of a factor?

Early voting and mail in ballots. It’s not clear if mail in voting is an indication of huge voter turnout?

How will the “enthusiasm” gap effect turnout?

As I mentioned before, a poll takes almost zero effort. How do the polls differentiate between someone who says they are for Trump or Biden vs how many will actually vote?

From just reading the polls, most of the battle ground states are within the margins of error.

Hopefully we will all know next week and then we can each say “I told you so” or “I guess I was wrong”. My hope remains that whoever wins will win decisively.

Didn't you hear? Mission accomplished, we won! The white House lists "Ending the Covid-19 pandemic" as an accomplishment for Trumps first term. Nothing to see here folks, especially not record spikes of infections, turn off that fake news.
https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000175-6bc5-d2df-adff-6fdfff5c0000

Mail in voting is not an indication of anything, overall enthusiasm on the other hand (positive or negative) will likely determine the election. Yes the polls take zero effort, and to be honest voting should take a similar amount of effort. This country has a lengthy history of voter suppression: poll taxes, literacy tests, purging of voter rolls without notifying them, procedure disinformation, 12 hours waits to vote. The newest tricks seem to be sabotaging the postal service, closing down polling locations in areas predominantly of African Americans, reducing absentee vote drop-off points in left-leaning areas. Really setting the swamp bar at a new level for republican strategy, it's disgusting, shameful, and unamerican. The saddest part is nobody has the guts to call them out.

Here is some food for thought on the battleground states. Biden doesn't need any battleground states that he has less than a 5 point lead in, I said this in another thread, but if Biden wins Pennsylvania it's pretty much over. If Trump wins Pennsylvania his chances dramatically go up, I'd give him a 70% chance to win if that happened... but he still needs to clinch ALL the states polling closely. There is little chance Trump can win decisively, Biden certainly can though.

You still really have Biden pegged at a 5% chance of an upset?
2020-10-28 5:24 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran

https://youtu.be/uWN7pAXH_JA

In the words of a famous right wing philosopher "who cares" :-)

Now, you can read this one on Trump's chinese bank account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNmvHb9DgC4

but we need a little levity so do this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lughsFfpmCo

2020-10-28 5:45 AM
in reply to: Synon

User image

Extreme Veteran

It's very sad. The timing of this wave of Covid, worldwide, could not have come at a worst time. It was used as a political weapon and people will die because of it.

It's pretty obvious Trump is going to lose but how is he going to behave for the months before he leaves ?

In Canada, we are seeing a surge, like everyone else. Government is trying really hard to flatten the curve. They are barely doing it and there are signs people are cracking. This is going to be a long winter.

I think Trump deserves credit for a very important factor. I do believe he is responsible for a vaccine sooner than without his intervention. He bought at least a few months IMO.
2020-10-28 7:00 AM

User image

Pro
Life goes on. It's a virus.
2020-10-28 9:55 AM
in reply to: Synon

User image

Champion
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Bronze member

Originally posted by Synon
Originally posted by Rogillio
Originally posted by Left Brain A buddy and I had to drive through quite a bit of Georgia today.... you know, a state the Left claims may flip from red to blue. We counted presidential political signs.....we saw 174 signs. 167 were Trump signs.Tell me all about it.
So, we have "traditional" polls and they don't seem to work well And we have LB counting people's lawn signs. Maybe. These guys are using artificial intelligence to read social media posts https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/america-votes/this-ai-pollster-has-pred... Note this technology did predict Trump's win in 2016
There are many unknowns that make predictions and polls unreliable: How much will covid be a factor? Biden is pushing fear and Trump is predicting the end of covid is near. I think both overstate the their position. So will covid fatigue make it less of a factor? Early voting and mail in ballots. It’s not clear if mail in voting is an indication of huge voter turnout? How will the “enthusiasm” gap effect turnout? As I mentioned before, a poll takes almost zero effort. How do the polls differentiate between someone who says they are for Trump or Biden vs how many will actually vote? From just reading the polls, most of the battle ground states are within the margins of error. Hopefully we will all know next week and then we can each say “I told you so” or “I guess I was wrong”. My hope remains that whoever wins will win decisively.
Didn't you hear? Mission accomplished, we won! The white House lists "Ending the Covid-19 pandemic" as an accomplishment for Trumps first term. Nothing to see here folks, especially not record spikes of infections, turn off that fake news. https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000175-6bc5-d2df-adff-6fdfff5c0000Mail in voting is not an indication of anything, overall enthusiasm on the other hand (positive or negative) will likely determine the election. Yes the polls take zero effort, and to be honest voting should take a similar amount of effort. This country has a lengthy history of voter suppression: poll taxes, literacy tests, purging of voter rolls without notifying them, procedure disinformation, 12 hours waits to vote. The newest tricks seem to be sabotaging the postal service, closing down polling locations in areas predominantly of African Americans, reducing absentee vote drop-off points in left-leaning areas. Really setting the swamp bar at a new level for republican strategy, it's disgusting, shameful, and unamerican. The saddest part is nobody has the guts to call them out. Here is some food for thought on the battleground states. Biden doesn't need any battleground states that he has less than a 5 point lead in, I said this in another thread, but if Biden wins Pennsylvania it's pretty much over. If Trump wins Pennsylvania his chances dramatically go up, I'd give him a 70% chance to win if that happened... but he still needs to clinch ALL the states polling closely. There is little chance Trump can win decisively, Biden certainly can though. You still really have Biden pegged at a 5% chance of an upset?

Correct me if I’m wrong...most elections are run by county election boards.  As such, 12 hour waits and polling locations are the result of locally elected boards and not some nefarious national strategy out to suppress some targeted demographic.  If voters continue to elect local officials that bless them with 12 hour voting lines, they get what they deserve without sympathy from me.

2020-10-28 11:17 AM
in reply to: McFuzz

User image

, Arizona
Originally posted by McFuzz

Correct me if I’m wrong...most elections are run by county election boards.  As such, 12 hour waits and polling locations are the result of locally elected boards and not some nefarious national strategy out to suppress some targeted demographic.  If voters continue to elect local officials that bless them with 12 hour voting lines, they get what they deserve without sympathy from me.

I hope you see the irony in this... if your vote is being suppressed, vote them out?

Most of the issues are at a local level, the post office issues was not though.

Governors also seem to have some sway too, for instance Texas Governor Greg Abbott (a Republican) ordered a limit of one drop-off location per county at the beginning of October. So areas like Harris county with 2.4 million registered voters are being served by a single voting drop-off location, high population density counties like Harris tend to be more liberal and the more rural counties being more conservative.

Also in Texas: The 50 counties that have experienced the greatest increases in African-American and Latino populations had 542 polling sites closed between 2012 and 2018, while those with the lowest increases in minority populations had only 34 closures. Maybe it's not some nefarious strategy to suppress a targeted demographic, maybe it's coincidence that minorities always seem to bear the burden of voter suppression year after year. Maybe we are kidding ourselves that these people aren't acting with intent, this has been going on for 150 years.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Say it ain’t so Joe...Hunter Rss Feed  

of 2

RELATED POSTS

Joe Biden

Started by Left Brain
Views: 488 Posts: 5

2020-02-16 9:18 AM Left Brain