Site Issues Custom Training Plan Creator » My Iphone App isn't uploading from Garmin Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2024-04-15 7:13 PM

User image

Silver member
Subject: My Iphone App isn't uploading from Garmin
I uninstalled the App but now can't find it to install it again.
The web page not showing any training logs at all.
In the middle of training for IMCHOO, please help.

2024-04-17 6:59 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member
Subject: RE: My Iphone App isn't uploading from Garmin

I can see your training logs on the web site.

As for the app, I don't see it either but I don't think they have supported for YEARS.  When I want to do something on my phone, I just use the mobile web page.

Edited by jmhpsu93 2024-04-17 7:02 AM
2024-04-17 1:33 PM
in reply to: jmhpsu93

User image

Silver member
bummer, I had it on my phone, should have never uninstalled this. I really loved the app. My huge mistake I deeply regret. Thanks for the clarification. I am sad....
2024-04-17 2:02 PM
in reply to: JustDoIt17

User image

Master
Columbus, Ohio
Coaching member
I checked with our developer and it will be very expensive to update our app to get it back into the Apple store, but there IS a workaround, since the app is truly just the mobile version of the website. You can either use your phone's browser to navigate to BeginnerTriathlete.com, and you'll see the exact same experience, OR you can use your phone's browser to navigate to BeginnerTriathlete.com and then create a "desktop icon" for your phone so you can click the icon and reach the mobile version (same as the app) using the icon like normal.

In Chrome, you click Share and choose "Add to Home Screen"
in Safari, you click Share and choose "Add to Home Screen" or use these instructions.
New Thread
Site Issues Custom Training Plan Creator » My Iphone App isn't uploading from Garmin Rss Feed