Canadian Triathlon Forum British Columbia » Raffle For A Good Cause Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2007-03-16 3:37 PM

User image

Pro
Vancouver, BC
Subject: Raffle For A Good Cause
I’ve sent this email out to my riding group, but I thought some of you might like to participate. I will briefly apologize for the spam, but this is for a good cause.

We have a new female member on Team Coastal. Her name is Sabrina. She is young and she has a lot of potential to become a great rider. Some of us rode with her and she made it all the way up to the top of SFU and back to UBC with no problems and this was her first ride. This was also despite the fact that she has been using platform pedals and running shoes. Sabrina has had some achilles problems and her physiotherapist advised her not to ride again until she got proper shoes and pedals. The problem is that Sabrina is a student (at UBC) and she does have much money to buy shoes and pedals right now.

So here is what I am organizing. I have a gift certificate for Spa Utopia for $100. I plan on making up a nice gift basket that will include that gift certificate, some baked goodies and some other nice things that are yet to be determined. I will raffle this off and have the drawing at the end of this month, March 31st. I will have the draw at the Team Coastal pub night (of which any of you BTers can attend if you want) and Joyce can pick the winner. The gift basket will be delivered to you by April 7th. Please let me know if you would like to purchase a ticket, $2 for 1, $5 for 3. All you have to do is commit via email and we can work out something about getting the money to me, either when I see you or via paypal. I will use all the money collected towards shoes and pedals for Sabrina.

So to get in the draw, just let me know how many tickets you want. I will put your name on the appropriate number of slips of paper

2007-03-18 4:25 PM
in reply to: #726009

Subject: RE: Raffle For A Good Cause
Hey Jen, I pm'd you

S
2007-03-19 2:04 PM
in reply to: #726009

User image

Pro
Vancouver, BC
Subject: RE: Raffle For A Good Cause

You guys are all really great. BT rules. I got your PMs, but I wasn't online this weekend (too busy racing) so I'll reply to you all today. Any help you can give is much appreciated.

Jen

New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum British Columbia » Raffle For A Good Cause Rss Feed