General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Road-bike rentals in Twin Cities area ? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-07-30 6:23 PM

User image

Veteran
San Jose, CA
Subject: Road-bike rentals in Twin Cities area ?

Am visiting family (Apple Valley) and will be there for around 10 days (Aug. 18-27). Unfortunately the visit comes at an inconvenient time for my training as I'm prepping for a HIM in Sept (9th) .

I can probably stay in touch with my running and maybe swimming but the difficulty , is going to be the biking . Hence , was wondering if there is any road bike rentals , or better still , anyone have a spare road bike rental available ?

Thanks. 

2007-07-31 4:19 PM
in reply to: #907396

User image

Champion
, Minnesota
Bronze member
Subject: RE: Road-bike rentals in Twin Cities area ?
Sorry, I don't have any experience with this.  But the big bike shops are Erik's and Penn Cycle, if you wanted to try calling them.  And of course numerous great little shops, but I can't think of any to recommend in Apple Valley or thereabouts.  Good luck!
2007-08-13 6:16 PM
in reply to: #908763

User image

Veteran
San Jose, CA
Subject: RE: Road-bike rentals in Twin Cities area ?

BikerGrrrl - 2007-07-31 2:19 PM Sorry, I don't have any experience with this. But the big bike shops are Erik's and Penn Cycle, if you wanted to try calling them. And of course numerous great little shops, but I can't think of any to recommend in Apple Valley or thereabouts. Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback ... wasn't looking for a bike store necc. in Apple Valley. Will have access to a car and so get to any part of the twin cities metro area

guess was also curious if anyone had a spare road bike lying around that I could use for the time . there may be a MTB that I can use but have enough issues with a reg. road bike without having to grunt thru' a diff. kinda bike  

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Road-bike rentals in Twin Cities area ? Rss Feed