BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Waterdog's Group - Closed Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 14

2008-01-01 5:04 PM
in reply to: #1103805

New user

Bay Area, California
Subject: RE: Waterdog's Group - Open
If there are still openings, I'd love to join this group!

My name is Anya, I'm 27 and married with no kids.

I'm a newbie to tri, but I have some experience with running and swimming. I got a road bike a few months ago to ride with friends and thought a triathlon sounded like a great challenge. I haven't been involved in any serious athletic training since high school, but I'm mostly interested in challenging myself and getting better times rather than racing against others.

I just moved to the Bay area of Northern California a few months ago and there's a huge selection of great beginner triathlons to choose from, so I'd appreciate any advice you all have about where to start. I'd like to do the Wildflower this year, especially since it's an event my triathlon club attends in force, but I'm not sure if the Mountain distance or the Olympic distance would be best.

My goals--
1. Get healthier-- I feel like I have a good aerobic base in the gym these days, but it doesn't seem to translate into real world health. I don't want to be winded when I carry groceries up the stairs. (For context, I live on the fourth story of a walk-up apartment building, so it's a five block walk from the store, including coming up a little hill, and then 50 stairs in my building, but I do it every other day so it really shouldn't be that big of a deal!)
2. Finish an Olympic length triathlon before my 28th birthday in September (long before, if it's safe and healthy)
3. Develop a better and healthier run -- I enjoy running, but it seems to be my weakpoint because of knee pain and general fatigue.

I'm looking forward to training with you all! Happy New Year!

2008-01-01 5:24 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Podunk County, MN
Do you still have room, Tim? I've been around for a year or so, but have found that the mentor groups are a great way to get to know new/different people and keep on task with training.

My name is Kristin and last year I did 2 sprint tris and a half-marathon. I had abdominal surgery last fall and am hoping to come back and do at least as well in this year's races as I did last year - and would love to see some improvement. I have 3 kids and live in northern Mn, so I do a lot of indoor/cross training as well. I'm just back from cross-country skiing - a far cry from running on the beach, but a lot of fun, too.

Anyway, if you still have room, I've always enjoyed your posts and would love to tag along with your mentor group.
2008-01-01 6:00 PM

User image

Champion
Carlsbad, California

Welcome Anya and Kristin

There is plenty of room.

I am off for my run in a bit and will post a "Group Weekly" when I get back.

Cheers

2008-01-01 7:14 PM

User image

Regular
Northern Virginia
If there's room I'd like to join. I have also appreciated your posts (both here and on the Runner's World triathlon forum) and would like to learn more from your experience. Gotta get ready for returning to work now and will post all my details tomorrow morning. I'm on the East Coast, so my M.O. should be waiting when you check in tomorrow morning. Looking forward to getting to know you all better!
2008-01-01 7:54 PM

Extreme Veteran
how in the heck do you subscribe to a thread. drives me crazy to search for one everytime
2008-01-01 8:36 PM

User image

New user

Hi Tim,

My name is Ken Rosado and I'm from Highland, CA. I wanted to see if you still had room for a newbie to join your mentor group. Upon reading your blog, I feel that I can accomplish alot based on your years of experience.

STORY: Upon reading several articles on this site, it is safe for me to say that I am what you call a Clydesdale. I'm 6'0 and weigh 315 lbs. I've exercised throughout my life however, in recent months have let myself go health wise. I'm completely responsible for my actions and now I have to reverse my bad habits. I feel lethargic, bloated, and apathetic. I loathe not having the energy or the mental alertness I used to have when I was in shape 1 1/2 ago.
I'm absolutely BURNED OUT about working out at the gym and having that be my primary resource for staying healthy and maintaining my weight.
I've always been facinated by your sport but the closest thing I've ever came to a "triathlon" was spelling it on this post!! My logic tells me that if I join a sport where I can participate in and really enjoy, then all the health benefits will take care of themselves. I really want to make this apart of my life and continue to discover what I'm really made of. Anyway, I have a long way to go and at this point my main objective in joining your group is to lose pounds to the point where I can complete in a sprint race this year.

RACES: none

GOALS: To compete in 2 sprint races for 2008, lose 75 lbs. for the year, & create and maintain a solid healthy lifestyle.

FAMILY STATUS: Single (Never Married) no children

CURRENT TRAINING: "COUCH POTATO TO 5K" in 16 weeks (Aggressive Plan)

BIGGEST CHALLENGE: RUNNING- I'm sure you have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to running based on what you have already accomplished. I want to learn to love the sport so I can later compete in marathons as well.

Thanks for the opportunity for allowing me to take advantage of what this mentoring program can help me do for my life.

Happy New Year

Ken D. Rosado

2008-01-01 8:54 PM

User image

Champion
Carlsbad, California

Welcome Jessica and Ken, plenty of room for you

Ken, there are a lot of great resources to support your goals here on BT as well as some really inspiring stories.

2008-01-01 8:55 PM
in reply to: #1126766

User image

Champion
Carlsbad, California

baggyman - 2008-01-01 5:54 PM how in the heck do you subscribe to a thread. drives me crazy to search for one everytime

Down in the lower right hand corner is a link to "Toggle EMail" notification. When you enable this, it will send you an EMail every time the thread is updated

I have mine turned on but if the thread gets chatty, it can generate a lot of noise. 

2008-01-01 9:05 PM

New user

NAME: Tracy
STORY: Decided in the fall that I wanted to run a triathlon by the time I'm 40 (am 38). I waited, talked about it, thought about it and finally I am doing it! I'm not going directly from the coach to the gym but am not exactly in shape. I am a natural swimmer but trip over myself when running. I think that is what has held me up -- the running. I found this website, selected a training program and then saw this opportunity for a mentor. I'm diving in head first and am pretty darn excited. For Christmas my husband gave me a personal trainer for 10 sessions and a gift card to Nike (and a couple of tri books). So, the only thing stopping me is my running handicap. With a little (a lot) of persistence I'm gonna do this. I am thinking of signing up for the June 8th San Jose tri.

FAMILY: Married, couple of cats and dogs

GOALS: Finish a triathlon, loss about 3 pant sizes (20 lbs) and build up strength

Thanks for being a mentor. It's great to know that there are others who can help me through this adventure.

Tracy
2008-01-01 9:19 PM

User image

Champion
Carlsbad, California
Subject: Week 1: 2008

Hope that everyone had a nice holiday. Our group is shaping up nicely and we should be about full very soon are Full 

Here is the current list of members:

Waterdog - Tim
MammaJenn3 - Jenn
VooDreu - Dreu
Baggyman - Chris
Barbara - Barbara
Gilligan - Sean
MtnGirlInCali - Erin
AATri - Anya
Kanders - Kristin
jgz_tarheel - Jessica
andiamo989 - Ken
HansenTracy - Tracy

Seems like we have a very well rounded group with some great goals for 2008. The idea of this whole thing is that we get to watch each other go through the process of training, preparing and executing our training and race plans. (Sort of our own little online Tri Club)

Which leads to the question of the week, what is your upcoming goal race and what training plan are you using. (If you have selected one) Having a goal race is a great way to stay motivated as we train through the remainder of the winter months. Of course a few of us have dual addictions and so have goal races for something other than the Triathlon and that's great too.  

Please tell us a bit about your goal race and if you are so inclined, also a bit about how your training is going this week. Reading others blogs is also a great way to see what others are doing, (And dropping an inspire or two) but it is nice to have it here in one place.

Oh, tomorrow I will put together a little block you can put into the goals area of your blog (Or Not) that will have hyperlinks to everyone else as well as a link to this thread.

Welcome Everyone

2008-01-01 9:20 PM
in reply to: #1126945

User image

Champion
Carlsbad, California

hansentracy - 2008-01-01 7:05 PM NAME: It's great to know that there are others who can help me through this adventure. Tracy

Wecome to our little group Tracy

2008-01-01 9:34 PM
in reply to: #1126976

User image

Champion
Carlsbad, California
Subject: RE: Week 1: 2008

I started a 13 week training plan for my goal race in March and it seems to be going well so far. I am recovering from Shoulder Surgery 4 weeks ago today and it will be a bit longer before I am back in the water.

I seem to have lost a bit of run fitness through my recovery but nothing that won't return with a couple of weeks of training. I have a speedwork session at the track on Thursday so I will get a better idea then. Seems like my bike fitness is fine though. (At least on the trainer)

My goal race is Ironman California 70.3 the end of March and will be doing Surf City Half Marathon as a tuneup. (A "B" Race that I will be training through) The plan calls for a goal pace ride of about 60 miles in Saturday before Surf City to get re-acquainted with what it's like to run 13.1 miles with a bunch of bike fatigue.

This is my second year doing both of these races and this plan and am feeling pretty good about what is about to come. (It is all a known quanity)

I wrote my training plan myself. I started with Pfitz 12/70 Marathon Plan and added in bike and swim volume. (2 Bike Miles to every 1 mile run, 100 yards swim to every mile run) A full marathon plan might seem like overkill, but this is all intended to set me up for Ironman Coeur d'Alene in June.

For those not familiar, Pete Pfitzinger is an Olympic Marathoner and exercise Physiologist and co-author of the book "Advanced Marathoning". I feel like I have been able to make some nice improvements in the marathon using his plans

Am also very hopefull the Ortho will let me back into the water soon

2008-01-02 6:55 AM

User image

Regular
Northern Virginia
Subject: RE: Waterdog's Group - Full
As promised, here is a bit about me.

Name: jgz_tarheel / Jessica

Family Status: Married, no kids.

Story: I have run since I was in elementary school, mostly as a sprinter and in shorter races. After graduating from college (go 'Heels!), longer distances fit better with my life as a law student. So, my husband and I ran a few marathons/ten milers/half marathons. The variety of triathlon training appealed to me, and last fall (with the help of some triathlete friends) convinced my husband we should sign up for some triathlons in 2007. A couple of months after signing up for the NYC Triathlon, I was diagnosed with Graves Disease (hyperthyroidism). My doctor gave me the okay to keep training and competing as long as I didn't try to set any land-speed records and wore my heart rate monitor religiously when training (a symptom of Graves is an uncontrollably high heart rate). I completed three triathlons in 2007: Yorktown Sprint, NYC Olympic and Reston Olympic. I did all of them just to finish as sanctioned by my endocrinologist. Now that my thyroid levels have finally stabilized late this fall, I am looking forward to my first season of triathlons as a healthy athlete.

Current Training: I slacked off the past three weeks as work got busy and holiday events and travel got in the way. We got a trainer this fall, which should help with getting a good base on the bike for spring. I also worked with a swim coach this past fall to improve my swim. Since I come from a running background, my swim in my weakest/limiter. I intend to work on that A LOT this winter and spend some quality time in the pool. Before the past three weeks, I had really almost begun to (gasp!) enjoy swimming. I don't have a training plan set yet, but will work on that this week - I do better when I have a plan. My husband and I train together as a way to get in some quality time (he is a natural athlete and played soccer at Carolina in college). We both have demanding jobs, so it is always a challenge to fit in workouts.

2007 Races: Yorktown Sprint (June 2007), NYC Triathlon (July 2007), Reston Triathlon (Sept. 2007), Charlottesville Turkey Trot 5k (first age group place - yippee!)

2008 Races: Monument Ave. 10k (April), Yorktown Sprint Triathlon (June), Charlottesville Intl Triathlon (July), Patriot Half Ironman (Sept.) [there may be a few others thrown in]

Goals: Set a PR at the Monument Ave. 10k, beat my 2007 time at the Yorktown Sprint Triathlon, complete my first HIM. To accomplish these (except the 10k), I will need to improve my swim and build a good base on the bike.

Weight Loss: I have put on a few thyroid-induced pounds in the past 6 months that I would like to take off. I think I can accomplish that through increased and more consistent training, as well as clean eating.

Log: You will see that I have been bad about logging over the past few weeks, but was pretty consistent before that. So, I will be good about tracking my training!

I am really looking forward to getting to know each of you and supporting everyone!

Edited by jgz_tarheel 2008-01-02 9:31 AM
2008-01-02 8:27 AM
in reply to: #1126976

User image

Extreme Veteran
Podunk County, MN
Subject: RE: Week 1: 2008
Question of the Week: Please tell us a bit about your goal race and if you are so inclined, also a bit about how your training is going this week.

Like you said, some of us have multiple goals. I have 3 kids, a husband, and a pretty busy life (I work part-time and play and coach volleyball as well), so I've determined that my tri schedule has to stay limited to keep my life sane. My #1 goal race is a small local sprint tri in July. It's a really fun race that's put on by some neighbors of mine, but has a pretty competitive following because the venue is beautiful and it's a well run race. They cap entry at about 200 for the sprint. I have a lot of friends who also enter this race, and we enjoy seeing each other coming and going - it encourages a lot of friendly camaraderie and positive reinforcement. Last year was my first year entering, and I think I surprised a few people with how well I did (6th in my AG). I always set two goals for myself - a conservative goal, and a "push" goal. My push goal for this year would be to podium in my AG. This would require slight improvement over last year's times in all disciplines, which I think is possible.

Last year was also my first half-mary, and I ran it at a very consistent 10 minute mile. I'd love to bring that time down so that I could finish a half-mary this year in 2 hours. My last year's half was the Gary Bjorkland Half (Grandma's Marathon, Duluth, MN), and they run a lottery, so I'm not guaranteed to get in. If I can, I'll do it again. Otherwise, I have my eye on a half that's a month earlier and run in a town near where I grew up. It will make a difference in my running plan depending on which race I end up with.

I developed my own plan by modifying the BT plan I used LY and some other concepts I've read in tri training books. I've got 2 workouts in each discipline each week, one shorter workout that's more of a speed/intervals workout and one longer workout that is long steady distance. As soon as I can run outside regularly (I loathe the treadmill/indoor track here, and run outdoors as much as I can but not when it's below zero), I'll add a 3rd recovery run.

Edited by kanders 2008-01-02 8:35 AM
2008-01-02 11:50 AM

User image

Champion
Carlsbad, California

Here is an HTML Block that you can put into the goals section of your blog if you wish. It has hyperlinks to everyone's blog so you can easily find everyone as well as a link to this thread. Just select the block and copy it, then paste it into your goals section. (You will need to temporarily enable the HTML Editor for your goals section if you don't normally use it)

Mentor Group

Waterdog
Tim
MammaJenn3
Jenn
VooDreu
Dreu
Baggyman
Chris
Barbara
Barbara
Gilligan
Sean
MtnGirlInCali
Erin
AATri
Anya
Kanders
Kristin
jgz_tarheel
Jessica
andiamo989
Ken
HansenTracy
Tracy

Group Thread

Feel free to modify the style of the table to suit your tastes. Of course, you can also just add everyone to your friends list

I will make a point to get to everyone's blog a few times per week as time permits and will also be posting a weekly thread here for everyone to enjoy and participate.

I did notice that a few of us have our blogs marked as Private. With this setting turned on, no one in the group will be able to see your training or drop inspires in your blog.

A couple of options:

1). Just make your blog public
2). Make your blog public to your friends list (And add all of us to the list)
3). Periodically post your training here in the group thread
4). Post your training in the Tri Forum Daily

Oh, and I know that only some of us have access to Chat, if the one's that do want to set a time during the week, I would be willing to kick off a session (Just for our group) to get together and compare notes on our training.  (The group thread may certainly be sufficient)

Good luck with your training everyone, and remember, you cannot keep it unless you endeavour to give it away

Edited by WaterDog66 2008-01-02 11:51 AM
2008-01-02 12:06 PM

User image

Melon Presser

Pardon the lurk ... Tim and I seem to be on tag-team lurking in each other's mentor threads ...

Just wanted to return the favor and congratulate you all for making a wonderful commitment to your health, goals and racing and helping others to do the same in this group! Also, you have OUTSTANDING selection skills in mentors.

I would have dived into this group without a moment's hesitation had I not already opened my own group, and even more so after looking at your introductions. Great team!

2008-01-02 12:41 PM
in reply to: #1128243

User image

Champion
Carlsbad, California

Thanks Yanti        

Please stop by any time

2008-01-02 1:34 PM

Extreme Veteran
Well if goals is what our topic is this week then here are mine:

Short term:

Keep on top of my training and make each workout count.
Work on myself and my diet
Start back to school
Sprint <1:15
keep my head about me while going through the Bid "D".
Increase my bike speed and wattage and decrease my run time (am i the only one that wants this lol)
10k <:40

Long term:

Olympic <2:40
Half <7
Full <14
Be a good father and friend.
Graduate with my degree
Live life as good as I can.

My training this week started on sunday with a Trainer ride and then today with a mid distance swim and a 8 mile run. It is wierd that I can come out of the pool and run with no huge spike in HR but off the bike to the run it takes me a mile or so to get my HR and breathing undercontrol.... huh go figure.

Thursday will be a run day, Friday will be off. Sat will be either a swim/trainer or trainer/run.

Then I am not sure what the next week holds for me. I kind of have to play it all by ear druing "phase of my life".

My next race will be the Chandler Sprint. I am shooting for a top 3 in my AG there. I just need to get my freakin run times down. I hope I can hold a 7:50 for the 3.6 but who knows. The bike is oonly 10.5 so I can slam that and the swim is also short 200yrds.

After that Ill have March to ramp up for my 1/2 iron in Vegas... Rage in the sage. I just hope to finish this thing in under 7 hours... not sure if that is going to happen.. but we will see!!!

Then I am shooting for the Tempe international race
Finally the 2.4 mile open water swim in Tempe Town Lake in april...

Then IMCdA in June. hope i survive
2008-01-02 1:56 PM
in reply to: #1122697

User image

Royal Oak, MI
Sounds like you're doing awesome! I spent 7 years in Cave Creek, AZ but moved to MI when I got married. I miss hiking up Squaw Peak and Camel Back every week. I try to not let the 15" of snow we're under in Detroit slow me down. I train almost all indoors during the winter now. Well, I'm a beginner too and my current fighting wight is 205 lbs. Its encouraging to hear about others who have completed races, lost weight and are moving on and up to bigger challenges.

Congrats on your accomplishments so far and good luck with your current training.
2008-01-02 3:17 PM

User image

Champion
Carlsbad, California

OK, one more added to the group. Willow will be along in a bit to introduce herself

Here is the updated member table:

Mentor Group

Waterdog
Tim
MamaJenn3
Jenn
VooDreu
Dreu
Baggyman
Chris
Barbara
Barbara
Gilligan
Sean
MtnGirlInCali
Erin
AATri
Anya
Kanders
Kristin
jgz_tarheel
Jessica
andiamo989
Ken
HansenTracy
Tracy
Willow
Amy
Group Thread
2008-01-02 3:22 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Montana

Waterdog...you are so wonderful for letting me sneak in by the hair of my chinny chin chin

Just the skinny...

My name is Amy and I am a 38 year old mom to three girls aged 13,10 and 6. My husband and I make our home in Livingston, Montana. In the winter I am a ski patroller at our local hill, Bridger Bowl. I am out right now as I just had my second knee surgery for 2007 on December 28th. This one was a pretty simple meniscus "ectomy" (not sure how to spell that) and some major cartiledge clean up. I am already walking without a limp and hope to be skiing by Feb. 1st.

Tri history...Did lots of cycling...doing  five centuries the summers of 04 and 05 .Spring of 06 my road bike looked kind of boring to me, so I added some running and then some swimming. Talked a girlfriend in to doing a tri with me..an Xterra Sprint here in Montana and we had so much fun we did an Oly the next month- that was summer of '06.. Then I had surgery on my right knee in Feb. of 07 and just ran a lot for rehab, but didn't do any tris. I have done several 5K's and this last September ran my first 1/2 mary. (in between surgeries)

I am an avid skier, yoga nut and mountain biker too...but would like to do some more tris if my knees allow.

Today I weighed myself and was up to 143...which is the biggest I have been for about a year and a half. I am hoping it has mostly to do with christmas and surgery...but it inspired me to get motivated and BT has always helped me with that.

Immediate Goals: Rehab my knee, start yoga, get on my trainer, get in a pool...eat right and stay motivated

Thanks for letting me join this group!

Edited by willow 2008-01-02 3:34 PM

2008-01-02 8:29 PM

User image

Regular
Northern Virginia
Topic of the week: goals

I've had some goals posted in my log for some time, but this is good to get me to re-think them.

RACE GOALS

1. PR at Monument Ave. 10k (stretch goal of running a 48)
2. PR at Yorktown Sprint (sub 1:25)
3. Have fun in the hilly Charlottesville Intl (my 1st foray into a race w/ a trail run)
4. Finish my first Half Ironman (Patriots Half in Williamsburg)

[sure is easier to set race goals when I only have one season under my belt!]

TRAINING GOALS

1. Be consistent with my swim training [swim at least 2 times a week, preferably 3] and get in solid OWS at the River house when it warms up enough to be bearable in my wetsuit
2. Build a good bike base on the trainer so I can hit the roads rolling in the spring
3. Get my body used to running at a quicker pace for a longer distance [CJZ has agreed to help me with this as we train for the Monument Ave 10k, and my new Garmin is proving to help me keep my pace up]

GENERAL HEALTH GOALS

1. Eat more "real" food instead of processed convenience food [even better: continue to eat as local as I can]
2. Aim to get 8 hours of sleep a night
3. Do stress-reducing breathing at my desk before lunch every day
4. Try to lose the 3-5 thyroid induced pounds, but not sweat it if it won't budge despite consistent training and healthy eating

I will probably update the goals I have set in my log to match these and revise them further as my training progresses.

Edited by jgz_tarheel 2008-01-02 8:36 PM
2008-01-03 12:03 AM

User image

Veteran
Douglas County
OK, having some trouble tonight between the blog and my new trainer (Craigslist purchase....I can't get my bike on there because I have this lovely quick-release skewer on the left side of my rear wheel....and I can't tell if this is normal?!! Was going to take a picture on my cell phone and upload it here, but that backfired, too). In case I don't get around to updating my blog here on BT, I do keep one on Blogspot that's in my profile. I'm far funnier over there.

So, goals for the year. Short term, my 1st race coming up is the Iron Girl Olympic in Las Vegas on April 12th. I'm a bad runner, so I'm a bit nervous about the distance. I'd like to get my swim and bike fitness back quickly, but add more miles so that I don't have any anxiety on race day.

Long-term, this year, I'd like to:
1. Get closer to a podium. I miraculously hit the AG podium in my 1st 5K in December, so now I want it in triathlon. I have a few years to go, but I was 8th in Santa Barbara so am hoping I can do better in the Super Sprint this year.
2. Find my distance. I suspect I am a sprinter, but never having gone longer, I'd like to see what happens?
3. Become a faster runner. Drop my race pace for the 5K in triathlons from 9 and change to 8 minutes flat.
4. Learn flip turns! I've rejected them my entire life because I have a deep hatred of water in my ears. So we'll see how this goes.

Health-wise, I'd like to:
1. Lose 5-10 lbs......ideally before April, but we shall see how that goes.
2. Stick to my new clean eating regime.
3. Yoga. I still have to do it.

Waterdog, my Coach and a few of my pals are doing California 70.3 this year. I've promised to go there and cheer them on.....I guess I'm going to have to add you to my list!

Edited by mtngirlincali 2008-01-03 12:29 AM
2008-01-03 12:07 AM

User image

Veteran
Douglas County
Oh, I forgot about my training plan. I don't have one is the short answer to that question.....I'm a member of an all-women's training group, and our first session is next week. Our coach gives us our homework on a weekly basis, which is good for me because I don't overplan or fret about anything in the future....I just take it as it comes. So I'm assuming I'll be on some sort of 12-week Olympic distance plan starting next Wednesday.
2008-01-03 5:32 AM
in reply to: #1130049

User image

Extreme Veteran
Podunk County, MN
mtngirlincali - 2008-01-03 12:03 AM

3. Become a faster runner. Drop my race pace for the 5K in triathlons from 9 and change to 8 minutes flat.
4. Learn flip turns! I've rejected them my entire life because I have a deep hatred of water in my ears. So we'll see how this goes.

You and I have similar running pace goals. When I'm in shape, I'm right around 9 for my 5K pace and to be truly competitive I need those extra 3 minutes. Let's talk about what we're doing to speed up sometime. (Right now I'm just rebuilding my base.)

As for flipturns, you really don't need them unless you're doing indoor tris. I know they speed up your workout, but they aren't a necessity. I can do them, and probably do them about half the time. I'm having so many issues with my goggles, and right now it seems like flip turns just exacerbate the problem. It's good to have goals, though, so if you really want to learn, I skimmed a thread over in the Triathlon Talk forum that I think had video of flip turns that might help. When I was in swim team, I remember our coach would just have us all go out to the 5 yard marker and take turns swimming in and doing flips, over and over. It's the best way to learn.
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Waterdog's Group - Closed Rss Feed  

of 14