General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » ControlTech Carbon Aero Cockpit Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-09-11 11:22 AM

New user
Sumter, South Carolina
Subject: ControlTech Carbon Aero Cockpit
Had this on my road bike thinking I could get some miles in on group rides. But with 70.3 training going strong I don't have the time or the calories for anything extra and my long bike days just don't line up with any group rides here. Rode them on a trainer 3 times to get the fit dialed in. They're in excellent condition and come with everything except the zip tie that held them to the cardboard box (I'll throw one in if that's important ;0) ). The great thing about them is that you can go aero on your road bike with out changing you positioning which keeps your bike fit intact. $75 shipped with paypal gift.

(IMG_1422.JPG)

(IMG_1421.JPG)

(IMG_1420.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
IMG_1422.JPG (1418KB - 17 downloads)
IMG_1421.JPG (947KB - 21 downloads)
IMG_1420.JPG (816KB - 24 downloads)
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » ControlTech Carbon Aero Cockpit Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

FS: Control Tech Aero Cockpit - Carbon Fiber + Selle Royal Saddle

Started by ttrs
Views: 1243 Posts: 4

2015-01-14 7:42 PM ttrs

entire aero cockpit, including Profile Design Carbon Stryke Aerobars - $150

Started by wstchstrTriathlete
Views: 928 Posts: 1

2010-09-22 8:06 PM wstchstrTriathlete

entire aero cockpit, including Profile Design Carbon Stryke Aerobars - $200

Started by wstchstrTriathlete
Views: 2911 Posts: 4

2010-06-13 7:04 AM tampafw

WTS: Carbon Fiber Aero Extensions (Carbon X)

Started by greenmtnman
Views: 1401 Posts: 9

2008-05-30 1:32 PM greenmtnman

HED carbon aero bar cockpit

Started by kenaxford
Views: 1880 Posts: 9

2007-03-24 8:27 AM kenaxford
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 25, 2013
author : hoffsquared
comments : 1
These shoes would be good for athletes looking to upgrade from a shoe with a nylon/plastic composite sole to a good carbon composite sole.

date : September 13, 2012
author : KarbonSpeed
comments : 2
"These wheels are really fast and we can prove it with our tests from the A2 Wind Tunnel. We developed an ultra-fast modified V-Notch rim shape which keeps drag to an minimum."
date : March 24, 2011
author : FitWerx
What should I consider when adding aero bars? What are good brands? Are there pitfalls to be aware of? How can I adjust them to fit me?

date : November 23, 2010
author : marmadaddy
Should you make the switch from your current aluminum framed bike to a carbon bike frame?
date : September 9, 2010
author : Coach AJ
comments : 0
Coach AJ reviews the Blue FS Carbon mountain bike. A lightweight bike perfect for racing XTERRA triathlons.

date : April 14, 2008
author : Coach AJ
comments : 0
Need a high-performance wheel upgrade? Watch the review of the Specialized Roval Rapide Carbon Clincher wheelset which turned out to be an excellent all-around wheelset for both training and racing.
date : April 13, 2007
author : B-One
comments : 8
This article estimates how much time can be saved in sprint races by converting from stock aero wheels found on most tri bikes to more aero disk and composite spoked wheels.

date : November 29, 2004
author : Akuma
comments : 3
A bike is NOT a piece of metal with a couple of wheels at either end and a steering thing to stop you running over old ladies. No! ... a bike is a space-age “weapon of mass confusion.”