Other Resources Challenge Me! » Ghoulies- World Dominion Tour. Rss Feed  
Moderators: the bear, kaqphin, tinkerbeth, D001, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 82

2013-10-31 6:00 AM
in reply to: kns57

User image

Champion
Somewhere I can be nekidd
Subject: RE: Ghoulies- World Dominion Tour.

Originally posted by kns57

Happy Hump day from HH, SC.  Got in a 1 1/2 hour bike ride on the beach today.  It was wonderful.

I still am sick, but not letting it stop me from enjoying my vaca.  Today we did a little shopping at the outlet mall.  I have a good idea that I am getting a Pandora necklace for xmas.  Woot!  Now if the kids come through with the fitbit Force, I will be a happy girl on xmas morning.  Got most of the xmas shopping done.  The only thing left is to find the fun stuff for the stockings.  That is a challenge.  Found the kids CD's with the top 20 hit songs from the years they were born.  that should be good for a laugh.

Tomorrow will be some more sitting on the beach day.  Then we are going to a Jazz club for dinner and a show.  They are doing a Great Gatsby theme, but I'll be in my usual wear.  Did not bring a costume with me.

Hope all the Ghoulies are getting their workouts in this month.  We need to rock this challenge.

Sounds like you're having a great time Kendra!

2013-10-31 7:44 AM
in reply to: ironannekidd

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Morning Ghoulies..

BOO!!!!

Happy Halloween!

2013-10-31 7:50 AM
in reply to: ceilidh

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Kendra. Sounds like a great time. I hate that you don't feel 100%, but VERY glad you are out having fun anyway.

I hope you get the Force. I love the Flex, but the force does time and stairs and the flex doesn't. You KNOW I love my Pandora bracelets. I have the necklace, but don't wear it. All of my beads are special. I started it as a reward for my first triathlon. I look a the beads and they make me remember good things.

2013-10-31 8:44 AM

User image

Champion

Originally posted by ceilidh

Kendra. Sounds like a great time. I hate that you don't feel 100%, but VERY glad you are out having fun anyway.

I hope you get the Force. I love the Flex, but the force does time and stairs and the flex doesn't. You KNOW I love my Pandora bracelets. I have the necklace, but don't wear it. All of my beads are special. I started it as a reward for my first triathlon. I look a the beads and they make me remember good things.

Since my Flex stopped working I've been thinking about getting the Force. Nike has a new band coming out, too. I wonder when the Jawbone will have their next release. I like the concept, but there is still some work to do on them.

2013-10-31 9:33 AM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Originally posted by ironannekidd

Since my Flex stopped working I've been thinking about getting the Force. Nike has a new band coming out, too. I wonder when the Jawbone will have their next release. I like the concept, but there is still some work to do on them.

Ann, you should contact customer assistance. They replaced my flex for me at no cost. They were really nice, since I couldn't find the receipt, either. I had to send a photograph of the flex to them.

2013-10-31 9:36 AM

User image

Champion

Ann, you should contact customer assistance. They replaced my flex for me at no cost. They were really nice, since I couldn't find the receipt, either. I had to send a photograph of the flex to them.

I updated it like you said. Nothing

I let the battery completely run out, then recharged. Nothing

It is only picking up like 200-300 steps a day. I am pretty sure I walk more than that.

2013-10-31 10:01 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Champion
Bronze member

It is only picking up like 200-300 steps a day. I am pretty sure I walk more than that.

E-mail customer support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is what happened to mine.. and it would not stay charged. We exchanged several e-mails trying different fixes. When none worked, and I showed  I was out of the warrenty period, and I PROMISED I had not done anythng to it (like swim or hit it with a happer) they sent me a new one. I never even had to get snotty.

Edited by ceilidh 2013-10-31 10:04 AM
2013-10-31 11:01 AM

User image

Elite
washington state

Good Morning.  Happy Halloween!

2013-10-31 11:03 AM

User image

Elite
washington state

E-mail customer support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is what happened to mine.. and it would not stay charged. We exchanged several e-mails trying different fixes. When none worked, and I showed  I was out of the warrenty period, and I PROMISED I had not done anythng to it (like swim or hit it with a happer) they sent me a new one. I never even had to get snotty.

MAYBE  they would give you some credit toward a Force.  

2013-11-01 6:27 AM
in reply to: deehtz

User image

Champion

Good morning Ghoulies!

Happy oneth of November!

2013-11-01 9:38 AM

User image

Elite
washington state

Good morning Ghoulies!

Happy oneth of November!

Happy Oneth to you too!

2013-11-01 1:56 PM
in reply to: deehtz

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Afternoon!

I had to run out early for hair, nail and toe appointment. They were very important this time, since I won't be able to go back for a while after the tootsie surgery.

Happy FFFFRiday and Oneth to you all.

2013-11-01 4:19 PM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

I registered for the NYC triathlon today!!!!

August 4... Look out Big Apple!

2013-11-02 1:56 PM

User image

Champion

I registered for the NYC triathlon today!!!!

August 4... Look out Big Apple!

WOOHOO!!!

2013-11-02 10:09 PM

User image

Master
Utah

Okay, I'm all caught up.

Dang Ann, those kids are fast. 

Dee - I hope hubby feels better soon. 

Robin - get caught up with work then get back to playing.  I love the Pine Gables Step workout.

And to those missing Ghoulies who were here just so recently.

Amy -where are you girl?  Is the house building keeping you too busy to play on BT?

Dr Melindy - hope the first year of residency leaves you some free time to workout. 

Tom - Where are you Dude?

Yes!! Who said it could do that? I have been busy with the house, for sure. Hubby's out of town again, and the kids just finished up their first term of the school year (the boy had LOTS of late work to pull together last minute...oy.). But guess what I did today? I ran my first stand-alone 5k! hehehe. I did better than i thought I would, too. I figured I'd be lucky to finish in 40-45 minutes, with the lack of actual running I have been doing since May. But I finished in 36:03!! Yay!

2013-11-02 10:13 PM

User image

Master
Utah

Afternoon!

I had to run out early for hair, nail and toe appointment. They were very important this time, since I won't be able to go back for a while after the tootsie surgery.

After the what?!? When is this happening?

2013-11-03 8:30 AM
in reply to: givemashot

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Originally posted by givemashot

Afternoon!

After the what?!? When is this happening?

Hey there RUNNER Amy!!! (Good job, that was a fine time, too).

I am getting my foot cut on November 15th. Not the best way to spend Friday, but I want to get this over with.

2013-11-03 5:28 PM
in reply to: #4865140

User image

MotoQueen
Happy Sunday Ghoulies. Hope that everyone enjoyed our favorite holiday, Halloween. I sat listening to jazz and it was fun. Came home Friday night, spent all day Saturday doing laundry and a grocery run. Hubby had to work Sat night for the time change, so today was another quiet day. I shopped at Walmart, got halloween candy for the candy jar at work. I should be good for a couple of months keeping that jar full.

Took a run/walk in the park with one of my old staff. I am missed. The things she told me about what is happening at that branch and in the system made me want to weep, but also made me very glad that I have moved on. One of the people at work who had been happy to see me go is wishing i was back there. They had no clue what I did to make life easier for all of them. And the ABM that I had all that trouble with is wrecking havoc among the staff, playing favorites, not enforcing the code of conduct, taking extended lunches with her favorites, etc. Really awful. And the Deputy Director, who is the acting executive director until they hire a new one, was out there for a meeting, which basically left the staff reeling in shock. And the person who was telling me this is not someone for exaggerating, so I believe what she is telling me. Some of the people, I do not feel sorry for, but others I do. Plus, what my old boss said they were going to do to help the branch until a new manager was assigned, they have not done. They have done exactly what they told me they were not going to do, and that is leave the ABM in charge. The one that I just gave a not so good evaluation to. Makes me glad that I am not there to officially see what is going on. And this is all with me just being gone for 7 weeks. Wow!
2013-11-04 6:03 AM

User image

MotoQueen

Good morning Ghoulies!  It is a beautiful cold November morning..

2013-11-04 6:06 AM

User image

Champion

Good morning Ghoulies!

Kind of a boring weekend, I had schoolwork due last night, so I spent most of Saturday and Sunday doing that. That won't happen again!

Friday night it was so nice out we sat outside for dinner (we usually eat out when we go get groceries).

Saturday both kiddos had soccer. Caleb's gave was a blowout, his team won 9-2. Keri's game was a nail-biter, where they pulled out a 1-0 win. Keri's season is done, Caleb plays next Saturday yet. No break for Keri though, she starts basketball practice tomorrow night.

Sunday I was finishing up my schoolwork. It was a nice day, windy, but not real cold. Everyone but me went hiking.

Going to work on school work while I'm stuck at my desk at work doing nothing.

2013-11-04 6:06 AM

User image

Champion

Originally posted by kns57 Happy Sunday Ghoulies. Hope that everyone enjoyed our favorite holiday, Halloween. I sat listening to jazz and it was fun. Came home Friday night, spent all day Saturday doing laundry and a grocery run. Hubby had to work Sat night for the time change, so today was another quiet day. I shopped at Walmart, got halloween candy for the candy jar at work. I should be good for a couple of months keeping that jar full. Took a run/walk in the park with one of my old staff. I am missed. The things she told me about what is happening at that branch and in the system made me want to weep, but also made me very glad that I have moved on. One of the people at work who had been happy to see me go is wishing i was back there. They had no clue what I did to make life easier for all of them. And the ABM that I had all that trouble with is wrecking havoc among the staff, playing favorites, not enforcing the code of conduct, taking extended lunches with her favorites, etc. Really awful. And the Deputy Director, who is the acting executive director until they hire a new one, was out there for a meeting, which basically left the staff reeling in shock. And the person who was telling me this is not someone for exaggerating, so I believe what she is telling me. Some of the people, I do not feel sorry for, but others I do. Plus, what my old boss said they were going to do to help the branch until a new manager was assigned, they have not done. They have done exactly what they told me they were not going to do, and that is leave the ABM in charge. The one that I just gave a not so good evaluation to. Makes me glad that I am not there to officially see what is going on. And this is all with me just being gone for 7 weeks. Wow!

Kendra I'm glad you're not there dealing with that garbage, and I hope you really enjoy your new job!

2013-11-04 6:10 AM

User image

MotoQueen

Good morning Ghoulies!

Kind of a boring weekend, I had schoolwork due last night, so I spent most of Saturday and Sunday doing that. That won't happen again!

Friday night it was so nice out we sat outside for dinner (we usually eat out when we go get groceries).

Saturday both kiddos had soccer. Caleb's gave was a blowout, his team won 9-2. Keri's game was a nail-biter, where they pulled out a 1-0 win. Keri's season is done, Caleb plays next Saturday yet. No break for Keri though, she starts basketball practice tomorrow night.

Sunday I was finishing up my schoolwork. It was a nice day, windy, but not real cold. Everyone but me went hiking.

When I went back to school, it was a challenge to get into a routine of doing the schoolwork.  You'll get a routine down eventually. 

2013-11-04 6:11 AM

User image

MotoQueen

Originally posted by kns57 Happy Sunday Ghoulies. Hope that everyone enjoyed our favorite holiday, Halloween. I sat listening to jazz and it was fun. Came home Friday night, spent all day Saturday doing laundry and a grocery run. Hubby had to work Sat night for the time change, so today was another quiet day. I shopped at Walmart, got halloween candy for the candy jar at work. I should be good for a couple of months keeping that jar full. Took a run/walk in the park with one of my old staff. I am missed. The things she told me about what is happening at that branch and in the system made me want to weep, but also made me very glad that I have moved on. One of the people at work who had been happy to see me go is wishing i was back there. They had no clue what I did to make life easier for all of them. And the ABM that I had all that trouble with is wrecking havoc among the staff, playing favorites, not enforcing the code of conduct, taking extended lunches with her favorites, etc. Really awful. And the Deputy Director, who is the acting executive director until they hire a new one, was out there for a meeting, which basically left the staff reeling in shock. And the person who was telling me this is not someone for exaggerating, so I believe what she is telling me. Some of the people, I do not feel sorry for, but others I do. Plus, what my old boss said they were going to do to help the branch until a new manager was assigned, they have not done. They have done exactly what they told me they were not going to do, and that is leave the ABM in charge. The one that I just gave a not so good evaluation to. Makes me glad that I am not there to officially see what is going on. And this is all with me just being gone for 7 weeks. Wow!

Kendra I'm glad you're not there dealing with that garbage, and I hope you really enjoy your new job!

Yup, me too, and I am.

2013-11-04 6:12 AM

User image

MotoQueen

Only came back to about 200 emails, instead of the 700-1000 I would have at my old job.  It pays to be the new person, LOL.  I'm sure that will eventually change.

2013-11-04 6:15 AM

User image

Champion

Good morning Ghoulies!

When I went back to school, it was a challenge to get into a routine of doing the schoolwork.  You'll get a routine down eventually. 

It was a bit overwhelming. I was emailing my admissions counselor while waiting for Caleb's soccer team to show up, and the game to start. I thought classes wouldn't start until January, before his game started I was officially registered for 2 courses that started 2 days later. Finding everything I needed to find was a bit confusing at first, but I eventually clicked all the places I had to click, and got everything turned in. The semesters are only 8 weeks. There will be a short break at Christmas, and another in August, but other than that I'm hoping to take 2 classes a semester so I can graduate next winter.

New Thread
Other Resources Challenge Me! » Ghoulies- World Dominion Tour. Rss Feed  

of 82

RELATED POSTS

Ghoulies vs BT World Halloween October Challenge Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14

Started by wgraves7582
Views: 24900 Posts: 348

2013-11-05 12:52 PM wgraves7582

Show us your Ghoulies - Halloween Run Challenge Page #4 Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 81

Started by wgraves7582
Views: 52157 Posts: 2002

2009-10-30 2:35 PM skrtrnr

Show us your Ghoulies - Halloween Run Challenge Page #3 Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80

Started by wgraves7582
Views: 65072 Posts: 1994

2009-10-27 7:35 AM disturbed275

Show us your Ghoulies - Halloween Run Challenge Page #2 Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 81

Started by wgraves7582
Views: 68938 Posts: 2010

2009-10-20 8:12 PM D001

Show us your Ghoulies - Halloween Run Challenge Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80

Started by D001
Views: 80564 Posts: 1992

2009-10-07 5:56 PM disturbed275
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 3, 2005
author : Team BT
comments : 1
The day that I decided to participate in a triathlon really changed my view of my own obstacles of matching the mind to the body and the spirit to contribute to society.

date : December 14, 2004
comments : 0
Q&A with Siri Lagley, winner of the ITU President’s Cup racing series two years in a row and coach of Susan Williams, US Athens triathlete.
date : September 5, 2004
Her IM time of 13 hours and 44 minutes at the Great Floridan allowed her to compete for the USA Triathlon Team in Ibiza, Spain in 2003.

date : September 4, 2004
2003 Ultraman World Champion.
author : Daniel Clout
Stay focused on your dreams and stand up for your rights!

My expectations for the quality of this years’ Triathlon world championship were fulfilled. This was because of the superb location that is like no other along with having the top triathletes present.
There is a marvelous destiny out there waiting for you too, but only if you are willing to take chances and put yourself on the line.

Don’t forget this is an incredibly big year for sport with the Olympics back in Athens where the modern Olympics started, and especially triathlon to make its second appearance.