Other Resources Challenge Me! » Ghoulies- World Dominion Tour. Rss Feed  
Moderators: the bear, kaqphin, tinkerbeth, D001, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 82

2013-11-08 10:23 AM
in reply to: ironannekidd

User image

Champion
Somewhere I can be nekidd
Subject: RE: Ghoulies- World Dominion Tour.

Well it is time to find a new job.

Along with all the other garbage that has been going on lately, my boss hired the guy from prod ops (other department) that I absolutely cannot work with. He is old, and stubborn, and is long lost on technology. He bring nothing to the team, but frequently argues with me on issues. If I say "because Dan, Pete, or Charles said so" he will drop the argument and accept what I say. I frequently do this without talking to any of those guys first just so I can end the argument.

My old boss would be in touch at least once a week just to keep me in the loop. He also discussed hiring prospects with me on the 2 times the issue arose here where I work. I never hear anything from the new boss. He hasn't even told the team, that I'm aware of, and I wasn't included in that email, that this guy was hired. He's moving into the cube across from me now.

I'll be sending out resumes this weekend!

2013-11-08 3:22 PM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Its Friday evening!!! I am stoked. Okay, really I have another hour and 15 minutes of work. but still...

Ann, Sorry about your job.

Dee. Good job on keeping up with your running and swimming. Have a great weekend.

I am going to a seafood festival this weekend. It is funny, a coastal seafood company flies oysters and shrimp in. The location is in an old school house that is on an island in the river. (you would know it, Kendra<= in Marshall).. We will meet some friends there. It should be  a good time. 

2013-11-09 12:32 PM
in reply to: ceilidh

User image

Elite
washington state

i have a cold ...

2013-11-09 7:01 PM
in reply to: deehtz

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Originally posted by deehtz

i have a cold ...

NO!!!!

If I lived closer, I would make you some chicken noodle soup.

2013-11-10 4:45 PM

User image

MotoQueen

Originally posted by ceilidh

Its Friday evening!!! I am stoked. Okay, really I have another hour and 15 minutes of work. but still...

Ann, Sorry about your job.

Dee. Good job on keeping up with your running and swimming. Have a great weekend.

I am going to a seafood festival this weekend. It is funny, a coastal seafood company flies oysters and shrimp in. The location is in an old school house that is on an island in the river. (you would know it, Kendra<= in Marshall).. We will meet some friends there. It should be  a good time. 

I know exactly where you were for the seafood festival.  Wish my sister was in town, it would have been fun to go up for that, although our weekend was booked.  Heading up there next weekend.  Will be seeing both sisters, their spouses and Dad.  I guess we might have a "thanksgiving" dinner with all of us. We shall see.

2013-11-10 4:46 PM
in reply to: deehtz

User image

MotoQueen

Originally posted by deehtz

i have a cold ...

So sorry to hear.  Hubby has one too, and I haven't really gotten rid of the crap that I got while on vacation.  I have a feeling it is going to be one of those years.  Feel better soon!

2013-11-10 4:51 PM
in reply to: kns57

User image

MotoQueen

Had a great weekend.  We rode with our motorcycle group yesterday to an activity put on by the region.  Our chapter couple of the year is now the region couple of the year.  So proud of them.

Then last night we had dinner at our friend who is from Lebanon.  He is an awesome cook/chef.  too much yummy food.

Today spent most of the day working in the yard.  Did meet two of the branch managers from the public library for walking this morning.  It was great to see them. We are going to try and meet up every Sunday morning to walk.  

2013-11-11 5:50 AM

User image

Champion

Good morning Ghoulies!

Sort of a quiet weekend.

Caleb finished up his soccer season on Saturday with a 10-1 win. It was really bad. The second half of the game we were cheering for the other team. Our coach was pulling defensive players and putting them up front, giving them a chance to score. He kept trying to put Caleb up there, but he said he didn't belong up front, he played defense so the other guys had a chance.

Keri had basketball practice on Saturday, but that was while we were at soccer, a teammate picked her up and dropped her off at Grandma's.

Yesterday we bummed around the house all day.

It is supposed to get COLD this week, a couple of days only in the 30's. There is some forecast that show the possibility of some snow this week. I saw flurries on my way home from work on Friday. Spring is just around the corner, right?

2013-11-11 6:18 AM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Morning Ghoulies.

I am off for an allergy shot, x-rays some shopping then home for FIRE Pit night!

It is supposed to four letter S word here this week, too.!!

there is NO place like Spring, Toto!

2013-11-11 6:28 AM

User image

Champion

Morning Ghoulies.

I am off for an allergy shot, x-rays some shopping then home for FIRE Pit night!

It is supposed to four letter S word here this week, too.!!

there is NO place like Spring, Toto!

X-rays??!!??!!

2013-11-11 7:02 AM

User image

MotoQueen

Good morning Ghoulies!

Robin - x-rays?  Is that for the foot surgery?

Ann - sorry about the job situation.  Sounds like you had a busy weekend.  I like S_ _ _!  But then again, I don't live where we get it very often.  I might change my mind if I lived up north again.

I have a raging headache today.  Had it yesterday too, and I guess I really should have stayed home today, but now that I am here, I'm stuck here until 4:15.  That is the downside to being in a carpool.  

2013-11-11 7:19 AM

User image

Champion

Originally posted by kns57

Good morning Ghoulies!

Robin - x-rays?  Is that for the foot surgery?

Ann - sorry about the job situation.  Sounds like you had a busy weekend.  I like S_ _ _!  But then again, I don't live where we get it very often.  I might change my mind if I lived up north again.

I have a raging headache today.  Had it yesterday too, and I guess I really should have stayed home today, but now that I am here, I'm stuck here until 4:15.  That is the downside to being in a carpool.  

Good morning Kendra. I'll try to keep the noise down today.

That dang S-word is why I wanted a 4wd vehicle.

I could never do the carpool thing. I like being able to come and go as I please.

2013-11-11 10:14 AM

User image

Champion

SOOOOOOOOO...

I just got a call from the school superintendent. He does a monthly webcast, that is put up on the website, and he'd like to interview Keri. She's part of a program they call "reconnect". I have no idea what they do, other than they were responsible for the party that was put on in the parking lot the other week. It will be good to see the podcast to learn more about it. Anyway, I gave him permission as I secretly hoped she was dressed decent today.

2013-11-12 5:40 AM

User image

Champion

Good morning Ghoulies!

I was at work by 4:30 this morning. Looking at the hourly forecast last night, and at 3am. I came in a little early to beat the mixed bag of wintery weather that is supposed to be happening now outside. The radio station has said snow, and some sleet. Didn't want to drive in that. Snow is one thing, sleet is another. Should be cleared up by the time I head out.

2013-11-12 6:31 AM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Originally posted by ironannekidd

Good morning Ghoulies!

I was at work by 4:30 this morning. Looking at the hourly forecast last night, and at 3am. I came in a little early to beat the mixed bag of wintery weather that is supposed to be happening now outside. The radio station has said snow, and some sleet. Didn't want to drive in that. Snow is one thing, sleet is another. Should be cleared up by the time I head out.

Morning Ann. Stay safe with that stuff. Sleet sucks.. and we get more of that here than snow.

We are supposed to get some crappy weather here, tool Though this morning the sky is blue and there is no wind yet. I'll enjoy it while I can.

2013-11-12 7:23 AM

User image

Champion

Good morning Ghoulies!

Morning Ann. Stay safe with that stuff. Sleet sucks.. and we get more of that here than snow.

We are supposed to get some crappy weather here, tool Though this morning the sky is blue and there is no wind yet. I'll enjoy it while I can.

I spoke with the kiddos at home this morning. They just had snow there, not enough to delay or cancel school though.

Looking at the extended forecast we could get some more of this garbage next Tuesday and Wednesday. As long as they aren't calling for any next Sunday/Monday so I can go to DC and see P!nk things will be fine.

2013-11-12 7:54 AM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Good morning Ghoulies!

I spoke with the kiddos at home this morning. They just had snow there, not enough to delay or cancel school though.

Looking at the extended forecast we could get some more of this garbage next Tuesday and Wednesday. As long as they aren't calling for any next Sunday/Monday so I can go to DC and see P!nk things will be fine.

That will be fun!

2013-11-12 8:37 AM

User image

MotoQueen

Good morning Ghoulies.

Ann - smart move on going in early to beat the weather.  How did the interview go with Keri yesterday?  The Pink concert should be fun.  I hear she does a good concert.

Robin - we never got the answer on the x-rays?  Guess it is going to rain in NC this weekend.  No hikes for me then.  

I have to make a cheesecake on Thursday to take up to NC this weekend.  Making it is not hard.  Transporting it will be the challenge as I want to leave straight from work on Friday afternoon.  Will have to pack it really well in the cooler to survive the day in the car.  Luckily we have plenty of blue ice.

2013-11-12 8:45 AM

User image

Champion

Good morning Ghoulies.

Ann - smart move on going in early to beat the weather.  How did the interview go with Keri yesterday?  The Pink concert should be fun.  I hear she does a good concert.

Robin - we never got the answer on the x-rays?  Guess it is going to rain in NC this weekend.  No hikes for me then.  

I have to make a cheesecake on Thursday to take up to NC this weekend.  Making it is not hard.  Transporting it will be the challenge as I want to leave straight from work on Friday afternoon.  Will have to pack it really well in the cooler to survive the day in the car.  Luckily we have plenty of blue ice.

Hi Kendra

She said the interview went well, even though she couldn't remember the questions he asked. It should be up on the school website tomorrow or Thursday, I'll post a link.

I can't wait to go to the concert. Not sure what I'm going to wear yet, may need to do some shopping this weekend. I haven't been to a concert in AGES!

2013-11-12 8:46 AM

User image

Champion

Good morning Ghoulies.

A local winery makes a delicious chocolate wine that it nicely complimented by cheesecake. Bring your cheesecake here, I'll go get the wine.

2013-11-12 8:52 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

MotoQueen

Good morning Ghoulies.

A local winery makes a delicious chocolate wine that it nicely complimented by cheesecake. Bring your cheesecake here, I'll go get the wine.

Alright.  Cheesecake at Anne's with chocolate wine on Saturday!  I'll even swing by Robin's and pick her up since she won't be driving.  Cheesecake and pain pills are a great combination.

Edited by kns57 2013-11-12 8:54 AM

2013-11-12 8:53 AM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Good morning Ghoulies.

You could always drop the cheesecake here if you don't think it will be fit for the family. I am sure it will make me feel better after surgery (yes, that is what the x-rays were for, they wanted some current ones at different angles). Bring the wine here, too, Ann!

2013-11-12 8:55 AM

User image

Champion

Good morning Ghoulies.

You could always drop the cheesecake here if you don't think it will be fit for the family. I am sure it will make me feel better after surgery (yes, that is what the x-rays were for, they wanted some current ones at different angles). Bring the wine here, too, Ann!

Surgery is Friday, isn't it. I should come down, with wine, to take care of you while you recover.

2013-11-12 8:56 AM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Good morning Ghoulies.

Surgery is Friday, isn't it. I should come down, with wine, to take care of you while you recover.

YES!!! with Kenddra's Cheesecake!

2013-11-12 8:58 AM

User image

Champion
Bronze member

Kendra, the weather looks kinda crappy for the weekend, but at least they aren't calling for the S word(s).

Ann,  I can't remember the last concert I went to. That is a great excuse reason to go shopping.

New Thread
Other Resources Challenge Me! » Ghoulies- World Dominion Tour. Rss Feed  

of 82

RELATED POSTS

Ghoulies vs BT World Halloween October Challenge Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14

Started by wgraves7582
Views: 24900 Posts: 348

2013-11-05 12:52 PM wgraves7582

Show us your Ghoulies - Halloween Run Challenge Page #4 Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 81

Started by wgraves7582
Views: 52158 Posts: 2002

2009-10-30 2:35 PM skrtrnr

Show us your Ghoulies - Halloween Run Challenge Page #3 Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80

Started by wgraves7582
Views: 65072 Posts: 1994

2009-10-27 7:35 AM disturbed275

Show us your Ghoulies - Halloween Run Challenge Page #2 Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 81

Started by wgraves7582
Views: 68938 Posts: 2010

2009-10-20 8:12 PM D001

Show us your Ghoulies - Halloween Run Challenge Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80

Started by D001
Views: 80564 Posts: 1992

2009-10-07 5:56 PM disturbed275
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 3, 2005
author : Team BT
comments : 1
The day that I decided to participate in a triathlon really changed my view of my own obstacles of matching the mind to the body and the spirit to contribute to society.

date : December 14, 2004
comments : 0
Q&A with Siri Lagley, winner of the ITU President’s Cup racing series two years in a row and coach of Susan Williams, US Athens triathlete.
date : September 5, 2004
Her IM time of 13 hours and 44 minutes at the Great Floridan allowed her to compete for the USA Triathlon Team in Ibiza, Spain in 2003.

date : September 4, 2004
2003 Ultraman World Champion.
author : Daniel Clout
Stay focused on your dreams and stand up for your rights!

My expectations for the quality of this years’ Triathlon world championship were fulfilled. This was because of the superb location that is like no other along with having the top triathletes present.
There is a marvelous destiny out there waiting for you too, but only if you are willing to take chances and put yourself on the line.

Don’t forget this is an incredibly big year for sport with the Olympics back in Athens where the modern Olympics started, and especially triathlon to make its second appearance.