BT Development Mentor Program Archives » jsiegs and slornow's Train Hard and Have Fun group - CLOSED for Training Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 56

2011-05-22 2:36 PM
in reply to: #3435676

User image

Regular
Carmichael
Subject: RE: jsiegs and slornow's Train Hard and Have Fun group - CLOSED for Training
Well I didn't win the overall, but I put down a pretty good race I thought and came out with 3rd OV and won the Collegiate group. I will give a more detailed race report later after they post times. Hope everyone is having a good sunday!

2011-05-22 3:29 PM

User image

Master
South Alabama
Subject: RE: jsiegs and slornow's Train Hard and Have Fun group - CLOSED for Training
Matt-good job!

Another interesting training day here.  Headed out to get yesterday's ride in today .....hopefully without a blown tire.  About an hour in I feel something hit me in my chest and then a sharp pain.  I look in my shirt and there is a bee in there and I was stung in my left upper chest.  Killed the bee.  Continued to hurt like #$%& but since I am not allergic I kept going.  About 20 minutes later something bonks me in the helmet.  I thought it was a bird but as I looked back there was a big pine cone rolling down the road behind me.  Finished off the workout with a 20 minute run. Safely made it home.

Had planned to get an easy swim in this afternoon but given the big red welt on my chest I thought I would pass on the swim.,

Hope everyone else is having a safe Sunday.

Randy  
2011-05-22 7:16 PM

User image

New user
Rowlett, TX

Matt, Great job! Look forward to your race report!

Randy, eegaads! Probably a good thing you didn't swim...no telling what might have attacked you in the pool.

2011-05-22 7:24 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Edmonds

That's awesome, Matt!  Nice job.

Randy-I hope all the crazy bike stuff is behind you.  I can't believe you ran into a bee (or a bee ran into you). That's crazy.

I had a pretty good race.  My time was 14 min faster than last year.  My hip was really hurting on the run.  I walked up all the hills (and there were lots of hills!).  I'll give more details later.  I'm going to bed now.

Christy

2011-05-22 7:43 PM

User image

Veteran
Oak Park

Nice work Matt and Christy! 

I got in an 8 mile run yesterday, then we had an evening of bad decisions with some of our best friends to celebrate my boyfriend's law school graduation. I'm super hung over, on the couch. Can't fathom a workout today. The good news is all our graduation celebrations are FINALLY over and the next few weeks should be pretty solid workout weeks. Until we go on vacation in June, that is, about a month before the big triathlon. Still trying to figure out how the heck that's going to work. I hope there is a place to swim in Carmel, CA and Napa.

Back on the horse tomorrow. For now, back to my couch. Race week this week, too!

2011-05-22 7:54 PM

User image

Master
South Alabama
Christy-glad you did well in the race.  Been wondering how it went for you.  Get some rest.

Nicole-"an evening of bad decisions" thats well stated.  I've done that many times but never descibed it as elegantly. Will your boyfriend be studying for the Bar exam this Summer?

One other hiccup today..apparently the battery in my Powertap hub died today so no data to record. But, I was able to replace the battery and everything seems to be working fine now.......not my typical experience when trying to fix or repair things. 

Randy 

2011-05-22 10:05 PM

User image

Veteran
Oak Park

Randy - He actually finished up classes in December and took the bar - and passed! - this spring! He graduated officially last weekend, and this was the celebration to recognize nearly four years of VERY hard work. I'm so proud of him! If anybody knows of an opening for an environmental lawyer, let me know Wink

And despite my horrible hangover, I DID manage to make it on the bike trainer tonight and have my workout planned for the week. Good decisions start now! 

2011-05-23 1:25 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Edmonds

Here's a link to my race report. http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=253327

I hope it works.  I tried to copy and paste it in here, but that didn't work.  Not sure what the deal is.  Guessing user error.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the race.  It's funny that the more races I do, the more I realize I have so much to learn.  I really need to work on my transitions.  I sometimes forget that is actually a part of the race.  I had a conversation with a lady while I was trying to get my wetsuit off.  Guessing that's not the best thing to do.  I tried to practice my nutrition for the HIM next month.  I think it was ok.  I felt bad on the run, but I don't think it's nutrition related.  Except maybe the leg cramps.  Does anyone use electrolyte tabs?  I might try some.  I also think I need to start training in the heat.  I'm pretty sure WV at the end of June will be hotter than Baltimore in May.  Plus I'll be out there a lot longer. 

I had goals for each part of the race (other than transition).  I didn't meet any of them, but I got close.  For my swim I wanted to be 25 min.  I was 26. For the bike I wanted to be 1:30, I was 1:34.  For the run I wanted to be 59 min, I was 1:02.  So, I was pretty close with everything.  Next year....

Christy

2011-05-23 1:31 PM
in reply to: #3512945

User image

Extreme Veteran
Edmonds
nmladic - 2011-05-22 10:05 PM

And despite my horrible hangover, I DID manage to make it on the bike trainer tonight and have my workout planned for the week. Good decisions start now! 

I can't believe you worked out with a hangover.  Good for you!!  I'm guessing there will be some bad decisions when you're in Napa Smile

Christy

2011-05-23 1:49 PM
in reply to: #3514132

User image

Master
South Alabama
Christy-enjoyed the race report.  How you feeling today?

I did a swim at lunch and will do an easy spin on the bike this evening.  Last week, after reading Joe's  3,2,1 run training post, I decided I would try a variation of that.  So, last week I ran for 6 consecutive days.  Did 3 runs in the 2.4 mile range after riding and a 3.5, 4 and 6 mile runs on other days.  Despite doing 3 "brick" runs off the bike my legs never really had that worn out feeling I often have on run only days.  Ended up with 21+ miles for the week and plan to continue with several shorter runs in addition to the longer ones as I build my run fitness back up.  Thanks for the help Joe!

Randy
2011-05-23 2:02 PM
in reply to: #3511196

User image

Master
Baltimore
khharms - 2011-05-21 10:55 AM

I have a dumb question...

I'm following someone who is doing the Ironman Texas right now... They keep calling this a Ironman 70.3. I thought the 70.3 and 140.6 is the total distance of the race? Isn't 70.3 a HIM?

I give you full permission to laugh at me, but I really am confused!

I agree - it can be confusing. Calling a 2.4/112/26.2 (adds to 140.6) race an?? Ironman is like calling a tissue a Kleenex.  A Kleenex is a branded trademark and only one company actually sells Kleenex...but you or I use them interchangably (same way those crazy people in the South call every type of soda "Coke").  Ironman is a brand name owned by the World Triathlon Corperation (WTC).  So only WTC's races are actually Ironmans (other conventions are usually to call them "Full" distance or something like that.  WTC's brand for half that distance is Ironman 70.3 (1.2+56+13.1).  I believe that the 70.3 is trademarked (not sure about the 140.6). 

When people refer to an Ironman or that you are an Ironman, they mean the 140.6 distance (which does not need to be a WTC branded event).  I have not heard people call finishers of 70.3's Ironmen though - but you have have done a race with Ironman in the name (becuase it's actually a brand).

Does that make sense?  Hopefully I didn't make you more confused

2011-05-23 2:14 PM
in reply to: #3511289

User image

Master
Baltimore
djb45 - 2011-05-21 12:52 PM

Karla,

I've had a week of frustration, too. I know how you feel. Our club pool has been shut down for several days, someone poured a toxin in it! Then, we've had rain, so no bike or run unless I do it inside which I hate!  I have my first open water June 5th and can't seem to get a break.

Hopefully, both of us will be able to catch up here soon. Good luck!

Christy, Enjoy your "me" time and know that you are also staying healthy and strong for your family. I know it's hard with little ones, and hopefully your husband got over his "mood" to support you! We're rooting for you!

Whoa!  Do you know what?  Or why?  Was it a malicious act or a mistake?  How did they know (did people start getting sick)?

I work in chemical detection, hence my interest.

2011-05-23 2:44 PM
in reply to: #3511317

User image

Master
Baltimore

slornow - 2011-05-21 1:19 PM Sounds like everyone is having a tough Saturday.  Me too.  Had planned on doing a 40 mile bike but about 8 miles in I hear a big "bang" sounds like a gun going off.  It was my front tire...the sidewall was shredded and of course the tube popped.  I dont carry a spare tire so had to call my wife and get her to come and pick up me and the bike.  The tires had alot of miles on them but I dont recall running over anything.  I was running same pressure....Maybe it was just the tire's "time". 

Went ahead and did tomorrows long run today.  Will change the tire/tube and try again tomorrow.

Anybody have a "good" workout today?

Karla-some days things just go wrong.  Frustrating, but missing a day mattters little in the big picture of long term training.

Randy  

Crazy.  I get nervous sometimes when I'm out in the middle of nowhere on a Friday ride when everyone I know with a car is at work (I get every other Friday off ).  I'm not sure my fiancee or friends would be available to just leave work to come get me if something like that happened.

maybe that's a perk of having kids (once they can drive of course) - they can be at your every call when you need a ??chauffeur?

2011-05-23 2:48 PM
in reply to: #3512384

User image

Master
Baltimore

MattCan - 2011-05-22 3:36 PM Well I didn't win the overall, but I put down a pretty good race I thought and came out with 3rd OV and won the Collegiate group. I will give a more detailed race report later after they post times. Hope everyone is having a good sunday!

Congrats!  Definitely post the report when you write it!

2011-05-23 2:56 PM
in reply to: #3512775

User image

Master
Baltimore
nmladic - 2011-05-22 8:43 PM

Nice work Matt and Christy! 

I got in an 8 mile run yesterday, then we had an evening of bad decisions with some of our best friends to celebrate my boyfriend's law school graduation. I'm super hung over, on the couch. Can't fathom a workout today. The good news is all our graduation celebrations are FINALLY over and the next few weeks should be pretty solid workout weeks. Until we go on vacation in June, that is, about a month before the big triathlon. Still trying to figure out how the heck that's going to work. I hope there is a place to swim in Carmel, CA and Napa.

Back on the horse tomorrow. For now, back to my couch. Race week this week, too!

Funny how "bad decisions" are usually our best decision

2011-05-23 3:24 PM
in reply to: #3514112

User image

Master
Baltimore
cbrookhart - 2011-05-23 2:25 PM

Here's a link to my race report. http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=253327

I hope it works.  I tried to copy and paste it in here, but that didn't work.  Not sure what the deal is.  Guessing user error.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the race.  It's funny that the more races I do, the more I realize I have so much to learn.  I really need to work on my transitions.  I sometimes forget that is actually a part of the race.  I had a conversation with a lady while I was trying to get my wetsuit off.  Guessing that's not the best thing to do.  I tried to practice my nutrition for the HIM next month.  I think it was ok.  I felt bad on the run, but I don't think it's nutrition related.  Except maybe the leg cramps.  Does anyone use electrolyte tabs?  I might try some.  I also think I need to start training in the heat.  I'm pretty sure WV at the end of June will be hotter than Baltimore in May.  Plus I'll be out there a lot longer. 

I had goals for each part of the race (other than transition).  I didn't meet any of them, but I got close.  For my swim I wanted to be 25 min.  I was 26. For the bike I wanted to be 1:30, I was 1:34.  For the run I wanted to be 59 min, I was 1:02.  So, I was pretty close with everything.  Next year....

Christy

Nice race!  Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hi (more on that later).

RE: endyrolytes.  My opinion (and I say that specifically that this is an opinion - though I have researched it quite a bit and read lots of the latest research and scientific articles on it) is that the eletrolyte loss causes cramping theory is bunk. (a link to a great site with some of the studies mentioned ??http://sweatscience.com/tag/cramps - there's a lot more out there though and on this site - I encourage you to look for more info).  I think we discussed this very briefly before, but if people want to discuss, we can revisit it!

2011-05-23 3:45 PM

User image

Master
Baltimore

Ok - wanted to share my update and a funny story from volunteering at a race (same one Christy did) on Sunday.

I was referred to a neurologist.  Long story short, they've told me they can't help me either.  I just need to wait and see.  Could be a couple weeks or a couple months or more.  Needless to say I'm not real pleased with my doctors right now.  My cousin in an ENT and he's helping me to ask the right questions and see the right doctors (he's not pleased with the care they've given me either).

I volunteered at a race on Sunday.  I got assigned to direct people on the run course.  I got to stand at a split in the path and yell "left!" and point to my right as 2000 runners ran past.  I started at 7 and didn't end until noon.  Well, about 10 or 10:30 I got hungry (I thought I'd be at a water stop and that they give volunteers food...I was wrong).  Anyway, I was pretty hungry and haven't been feeling well since I had a migraine earlier in the week, so sort of zoning out (sorry Christy, I missed you and a few other people I knew run by), when a lady runs up to me and just says "here can you throw this away for me thanks!" and shoves her trash into my hands and was gone before I could even react.  Here is my train of thought:

1)  I'm not here to pick up your trash.  This is ridiculous.  I instantly really dislike this woman.

2) This is illegal.  I'm providing outside assisstance taking her trash.  If I just dropped it and refused to take it she'd be littering/leaving stuff on the course, also illegal.

3)  I'm not even close to a trash can...I've got to hold this for the next 2 hours because I can't leave my post (I'm not even close to a water stop).  Who does this woman think she is? 

3)  Hmm...this trash is a package of Sport beans...and open but half full package of Sport Beans.

4)  I'm still really hungry.

5)  mmmmm...Sport Beans are tasty.

Crazy how things work out sometimes, eh?  They were perfect to get me through the rest of the race.  For the record, I still think it was ridiculous that she thought that doing that was an acceptable thing to do.

2011-05-23 4:14 PM
in reply to: #3514433

User image

Extreme Veteran
Edmonds
jsiegs - 2011-05-23 3:45 PM

Ok - wanted to share my update and a funny story from volunteering at a race (same one Christy did) on Sunday.

I was referred to a neurologist.  Long story short, they've told me they can't help me either.  I just need to wait and see.  Could be a couple weeks or a couple months or more.  Needless to say I'm not real pleased with my doctors right now.  My cousin in an ENT and he's helping me to ask the right questions and see the right doctors (he's not pleased with the care they've given me either).

I volunteered at a race on Sunday.  I got assigned to direct people on the run course.  I got to stand at a split in the path and yell "left!" and point to my right as 2000 runners ran past.  I started at 7 and didn't end until noon.  Well, about 10 or 10:30 I got hungry (I thought I'd be at a water stop and that they give volunteers food...I was wrong).  Anyway, I was pretty hungry and haven't been feeling well since I had a migraine earlier in the week, so sort of zoning out (sorry Christy, I missed you and a few other people I knew run by), when a lady runs up to me and just says "here can you throw this away for me thanks!" and shoves her trash into my hands and was gone before I could even react.  Here is my train of thought:

1)  I'm not here to pick up your trash.  This is ridiculous.  I instantly really dislike this woman.

2) This is illegal.  I'm providing outside assisstance taking her trash.  If I just dropped it and refused to take it she'd be littering/leaving stuff on the course, also illegal.

3)  I'm not even close to a trash can...I've got to hold this for the next 2 hours because I can't leave my post (I'm not even close to a water stop).  Who does this woman think she is? 

3)  Hmm...this trash is a package of Sport beans...and open but half full package of Sport Beans.

Crazy how things work out sometimes, eh?  They were perfect to get me through the rest of the race.  For the record, I still think it was ridiculous that she thought that doing that was an acceptable thing to do.

I'm glad you enjoyed my sport beans Laughing.  I'm kidding.  Were you inside the park?  At the end?   Thanks for volunteering.  I tried to thank everyone as I passed them.  But by the run, I wasn't up for talking.

Sorry to hear about the ENTs.  I hate when doctors aren't helpful. Does that mean you're out of Eagleman too?

Christy

2011-05-23 4:15 PM
in reply to: #3514398

User image

Extreme Veteran
Edmonds
jsiegs - 2011-05-23 3:24 PM

Christy

RE: endyrolytes.  My opinion (and I say that specifically that this is an opinion - though I have researched it quite a bit and read lots of the latest research and scientific articles on it) is that the eletrolyte loss causes cramping theory is bunk. (a link to a great site with some of the studies mentioned ??http://sweatscience.com/tag/cramps - there's a lot more out there though and on this site - I encourage you to look for more info).  I think we discussed this very briefly before, but if people want to discuss, we can revisit it!

Any thoughts on why you cramp up?  Is there anything I can do to avoid it?

Christy

2011-05-23 6:47 PM

User image

Regular
Carmichael

We had some sad news in the Walla Walla cycling community this weekend. A female rider in her 60's was struck and killed on her bike on Saturday morning. Its a road that I very often ride on and I have had been scared by a few vehicles before. Just a reminder to be safe out there and do as much as you can to protect yourself!

RACE REPORT FROM SUNDAY:

PRE RACE: took down a bottle of ensure about 2 hrs before race start. I walked across the street and put my bike in transition and went back home to relax for a bit before my heat started. Went back to transition and chatted with some friends and did a light bike and jog warmup about 45 minutes out from race start. Counted laps for one of my friends in the wave before me and then hopped into the water for a few warm up laps.

SWIM: 500 yards - 7:48

We swam side by side and I managed to get the lane closest to the door with a rather fast swimmer. We stayed side by side pretty much the whole way and I felt like I pushed the pace hard. The last two laps I started kicking pretty hard and opened up about a 25 yard gap on him coming out of the water. When I came out of the water I kind of glanced down the lanes and saw everybody else still swimming and then saw no one in transition so I thought I had the fastest swim. Ended up with the second fastest swim split in my heat and 6th overall. One thing that could improve my time would be using flip turns, but I am just not comfortable enough with it yet.

T1: They didn't have transition splits for us unfortunately, but I thought I did really well. They just started your bike clock when you exited the pool area. I was way faster than the swimmer I came out of the water with and didn't really make any mistakes at all.

BIKE: 12 mile out and back- 32:03

Its a slight downhill going out, but we had a slight headwind so it pretty much evened out over the whole course. I felt like I probably could have given a little bit more at times but my run split did suffer a little so maybe it was the right pace for me who knows. I got passed around mile 5 by the eventual 2nd place finisher. A good friend of mine who is ridiculously fit right now and will definitely be in contention for a Kona slot in the 40-44 AG at IM CDA. Just before the turn around the eventual winner came past us going the other way. In my mind I thought he was behind me because of what I saw coming out of the water, obviously he wasn't and I let out an 'ah crap'. It was another one of my training partners who just so happens to routinely throw down 5:30 mile splits on the run. He was a pro for the last 4 years but has been struggling with some injuries and increased teaching duties so has dropped his pro card and slowed down his training a bit. He actually had a cast on his left arm due to a torn ligament in his thumb. Thats why I was so surprised he was ahead of me I was hoping I could put a gap on him going into the run and magically stay with him as he ran me down. No such luck! I held tough though and finished with the 3rd fastest bike split behind those two monsters.

T2: I did a really good job of getting out of my shoes on the bike and running the bike to the rack. The only issue I had was the time recorder for some reason wanted to dance with me and stood right in front of my rack and kept moving right into the direction I was trying to go with my bike. Finally racked it and quickly ripped off my helmet and slipped on my shoes. One of the fastest transitions I think I have had. 

RUN: 3.1 miles- 20:04

I took off out of T2 and just hammered it! My legs felt pretty heavy but I pushed it from the start to hopefully try and catch back on to the 2nd place guy. There was a slight uphill around mile 1 and I eased off a bit there and when I didn't see him at all in the long straight away section on the downhill I just settled in and finished the rest of my run off strong but not killing myself. I definitely felt like I left a little out there and could have run a bit faster but I was still happy. I had never broken 20' on a 5K before this year so to get that close at the end of a triathlon felt pretty good!

FINAL TIME: 59:55, almost 4 minutes better than last years time but still had to settle for 3rd place.

2011-05-23 7:23 PM

User image

New user
Rowlett, TX
Matt, No settling for third! You earned it! Your times were awesome and to beat last year's by so much is a victory. Keep working and you'll get that place position you want. Enjoyed your race report and the competitiveness in it! Sounds like my son!

2011-05-23 7:24 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Edmonds

Matt-I'm sorry to hear about the cyclist.  You hear about it too often.  Congrats on the race.  Sounds like a great day.

I'm not sure if I've asked this here, but I don't understand what I need to do to get faster biking.  I feel like I'm missing something.  I should be able to ride faster than 16 mph. I'm in good shape, I feel like I'm strong, and I have a nice bike.  There is clearly something I'm missing.  Does anyone have any advice?  Should I do more tempo rides? Ride more? Do some kind of drills?  I'm so frustrated.  It was upsetting to realize I was 17th in my age group after the swim, and 63rd after the bike.  That's a lot of people passing me Embarassed.

Christy

2011-05-23 7:51 PM
in reply to: #3514491

User image

Master
Baltimore
cbrookhart - 2011-05-23 5:14 PM
jsiegs - 2011-05-23 3:45 PM

I'm glad you enjoyed my sport beans Laughing.  I'm kidding.  Were you inside the park?  At the end?   Thanks for volunteering.  I tried to thank everyone as I passed them.  But by the run, I wasn't up for talking.

Sorry to hear about the ENTs.  I hate when doctors aren't helpful. Does that mean you're out of Eagleman too?

Christy

You know - I had a 5 second panic attack right after hitting "submit" of what if it was you.  I'm glad it wasn't

2011-05-23 8:02 PM

User image

Master
South Alabama
Matt-sorry to hear of the cyclist's death.  Its always a bit scary.  In a local duathlon 2 weeks ago there were 3 cyclists injured at an intersection where there was confusion between a police office controlling the intersection and a driver.  Nothing too serious but something to think about... You had a great race and sounds like you hung in with some top competitors.  A good start to your season..keep it up.

Christy-improving cycling speed.  Thats a good topic and I am certainly not an expert but I have seen my greatest gains over the last 6-8 months.  You really can't beat time in the saddle.  This calendar year I have made an effort to get in at least 5 hours a week on the bike.  Most months I have been over 400 miles with 500 last month. Having a plan helps and right now I'm kind of winging it but during most weeks I will do 1-2 easy recovery rides of 50 minutes to an hour, 2 interval workouts of an hour to hour twenty minutes and a long workout of 2-2.5 hours with some long intervals.  

With cycling your body can handle more intense workouts and recover quickly.  There is a popular cycling plan by "Jorge" here on BT that many folks use over the winter to increase cycling speed/power.  I have mentioned the swim workouts on www.tripower.com before but Mike Plumb also posts 3 cycling workouts each week.  Each is about an hour and has a variety of intervals.  Do those and add a longer 4th endurance ride and you have a pretty good plan.  My basic thought on cycling workouts, other than the recovery rides, is to "always be working".  By that I mean I try to do as much cycling in Z3 and above as possible.  I don't do alot of Z5 intervals but  feel there is alot to be gained with Z3 and Z4 intervals.  I use a powertap but you can adjust plans to HR or RPE.  I have the luxury of more time since my kids are now in HS but if I were looking at 3-4 hours a week I would do 3 interval workouts.

Another option may be getting some Spinerval DVDS and incorporating those into your workouts.  Just make sure you are working hard when you need to be and taking it easy on easy days.  I do all my workouts during the week on the trainer and that makes it easy to do hard workouts without worrying about traffic/weather.  

For me cycling has been the "low hanging fruit" and I have been able to improve a good bit through added time/miles.

Joe is a strong cyclist and may have some suggestions.  Anyone else??   

Randy
2011-05-23 8:06 PM
in reply to: #3514493

User image

Master
Baltimore
cbrookhart - 2011-05-23 5:15 PM
jsiegs - 2011-05-23 3:24 PM

Christy

Any thoughts on why you cramp up?  Is there anything I can do to avoid it?

Christy

Yes, in a short and sweet sense, you cramp because your muscles aren't trained to handle the stress you're putting on them.  If you've never trained at race intensity or for race duration, you may not know if your muscles can handle it.  It happens a lot on first bricks or long runs if you're pushing too long too soon.  It happens specifically to the muscle(s) you are over stressing (if sodium loss was causing it, theoretically every muscle in your body would cramp, but that doesn't happen - it's just the one you're working hardest).

I cramped as I moved to longer distances (my first Oly and mid light "50" I had major quad cramps for the run).  more training (and better training) solved that and I've honestly never cramped in a workout or race for the past 2 years without adding any electrolyte supplements (including during the 100 degree humid summer days in MD).  If you're cramping you solve it by simply increasing duration/intensity slower because something is over stressing your muscles.

Again, this is my opinion on the matter after doing a lot of research and reading about it.  This topic is touchy and you'll find plenty of people who swear by supplements and won't train/race without them.  I'm not saying their wrong, I'm just saying this is what I think happens to me and a lot of triathletes.

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » jsiegs and slornow's Train Hard and Have Fun group - CLOSED for Training Rss Feed  

of 56